Home
I am still cleaning out some guns that need new homes. All prices include shipping with USPS Priority 3-5 day insured. I am in alaska and shipping a long gun is about 75$ with insurance, a pistol is about 35$. As always the first public "ill take it" tumps any PM's. Please ask any question you my have.

First is a Remington 783 chambered in 270 Winchester. It is DMB style and has been shot very little. I am asking 385 shipped
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next is a very nice condition Remington 870 Wingmaster chambered in 20ga with a permanent Modified choke. I don't remember the exact age of the gun but is it old enough to have the bluing that start to go purple with age. I am asking 575 shipped.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thirdly is a well used Winchester 1300 Defender chambered in 12ga. It can shoot either 2 3/4" or 3" shells. I has been used, and shows the scratches and dings to prove it. I am asking 375 shipped
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Finally is a Taurus Stainless 44 Special made in Brazil. I got this in a trade and I have not test fired it everything seem to work well and the lock up is good. I am asking 535 shipped.
Good prices form what I just seen at the auction.
Barrel length on the 870?
27.5 inches from muzzle to the front of the receiver
Up for the night crew
Tag
tag
Bugger
Is the 870 20ga a LW or Std Wt?
Guessing the 870 is a 2 3/4”?

Never mind, the barrel picture was a bit slow in coming up.
Don’t know if the 20ga is a standard weight, or light weight
Up
Up
Up
Serial number suffix will tell if the 870 is a lightweight of standard. Lightweight suffix letters are K or U. Standard frames are X or N letters. Also from what I see, the U and N are 2 3/4 and3" chambered.

Nice shotgun!!
It is a standard then, because the suffix is an X
Tag
Ttt
Ttt
Where in Alaska are you located? I pm’d you and didn’t get a response.
© 24hourcampfire