Home
Just out of storage...Cases of 308 ammo in long term storage containers, $350.00/500 in wooden crates; $750.00/1000 in 1500 round, air tight sealed plastic containers, match quality New Zealand MFG.

[Linked Image]
Love the pic, don't know the details,but one could only guess....LMAO
that is shipped next day air and insured correct ?
bump
Couple quickies
What grain bullet?
What type bullet?
Brass or steel?
What primer?
What powder or mv is fine?
Originally Posted by mudder700
Love the pic, don't know the details,but one could only guess....LMAO

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ntana_is_truly_the_Treasure_#Post3741077
what is the shovel, digging irin and pick have to do with selling ammo. something wrong with this pic?
We went on a hunting trip of a different kind. This time for hidden treasure. A friend had bought some 308 ammo back during the Clinton years and hidden it in a root cellar somewhere in Central Montana.

Without GPS or any current navigational help, we went in search of the buried treasure. We found the cellar almost completely buried and started digging...

[Linked Image]
any idea on my questions?
Price seems a little high to me, but if you are looking for swaps we may be able to work something out.

Ammo that is brass cased, non-corrosive boxer primed is worth at least 25% more than steel cased corrosive berdan primed ....

This is all brass, non-corrosive ammo. I will check the actual print on the cases and post it. The guy that bought this got it for using in a Galil and M-14 he had. He also shot it in a Remington bolt gun and got 1000 yard pie plate sized groups with the New Zealand stuff.

Thanks, Shrapnel

More pictures...This is inside the New Zealand Box, 30 boxes of 50 each. This shot MOA, very accurate, but he said it was hot as well. He told me about 3000 FPS with 150 grain bullets.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is inside the lid on the New Zealand ammo, showing the seal inside the lid. The cantainer is a great storage box...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This shows the ammo in the wooden crates, in 200 round battle packs...

[Linked Image]
any bulk discounts for multicase purchases?
the headstamping indicates the ammo was made at:

small arms ammunition factory no.1 Footscray, Australia
Still plenty left...
PM sent.
PM sent
Would like to get 1000 rounds of NZ .308. Shrapnel can you help!.
Still have some left...
I'd like to stumble upon a root cellar with a treasure like that.
It isn't all gone yet...
I still have some cases left...
© 24hourcampfire