Home
Traded for this a while ago here on the campfire - it's a 1988 vintage Rem 700 Mountain Rifle chambered in 7mm-08 with a gorgeous upgraded piece of lumber. The rifle is virtually flawless and if it's been fired at all, it would be very little. I thought maybe I could bring myself to use this thing, but I already have an LVSF and LSS Mtn rifle chambered in 7-08, and I've decided to let someone else have the joy of putting that first scratch on it!

Asking $800 shipped from an individual to your FFL. SPF

Thanks,
Kevin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm174/KDFETZER/IMG_08741024x768.jpg[/img]
Damn it...
Originally Posted by greentimber
Damn it...

Yup. Dandy.
PM sent! Holding breath...
sweet!
SON OF A .....
This guy should be banned! Not only does he offer an awesome rifle for sale, but he also takes some great pictures to further tempt.
Luckly I have no disposable cash at the moment but are you looking for trades?
She sure is a looker! I couldn't bring myself to use it.
Very nice piece of wood on a Remington! Too pretty!
Originally Posted by Teeder
She sure is a looker! I couldn't bring myself to use it.

Nor can I! I really thought I was going to be able to let my 13 year old daughter use/have it, but she's going to have to live with stainless/fiberglass.

More pictures here:

7mm-08 Mtn Rifle
Oh my goodness. Good looks and a killer round to boot...
The guy I bought it from said he special ordered it from a buddy's shop, stuck a 2.5X8 on it and put it under the bed. Said he never shot it. If I didn't give it to KDF, I have the original sales receipt for it somehwere.

I got to quit looking at these pictures or I'm going to want it back! eek
Drooling....free bump
WOW !
I'm very likely to regret this, but this one is now SPF.

Thanks everyone!

Kevin
Good snag for someone. I was getting very weak!

I would still take seconds.

donsm70
© 24hourcampfire