Home
This is a new in the box Ruger No.1-A Light Sporter falling block rifle chambered in 303 British. This features a 22� blued barrel with sights and a satin finished walnut stock. This is Ruger model number 11348. As with all Ruger rifles factory rings are included. I bought the rifle on a whim, BRAND NEW, opened the box and pulled rifle from plastic. Looked it over and was very pleased. IT IS PRISTINE! Not a mark on it as it is NEW. I put it back in the box and into the safe (yes, humidity controlled!) and there it has stayed for almost a year. I never so much as cycled a round thru it. I will throw in a box of factory .303 Brit ammo as well.

I have not uploaded pictures because it is what it says it is...NEW! I am being a bit lazy too. The Stock is decent figure but NOT factory special wood as in special order. The stock is just a factory Ruger No.1 stock. The link below gives you an idea. NOTE!!! The link is from RUGER and depicts a rifle...but the picture is NOT my rifle.

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850. That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

I seriously do not need trades, but thanks for thinking of me.
I seriously DO need a USPS money order. (got bit by a delay on funds with a personal check recently...sorry)

$850 DELIVERED to your FFL.

PM with questions. If I get an "I'll take it" here, that will be the winner. Thanks for looking!

***Not to blow my own tuba, but do the search...I am one of the good guys! grin grin grin
bump...BRAND NEW....PRICE IS RIGHT! BONUS AMMO!
daily bump....headed to GB sooner than later...too bad our Canadian Brethren cannot pipe up...they say the .303 Brit is an old fave north of the border!
Originally Posted by fatjack34
This is a new in the box Ruger No.1-A Light Sporter falling block rifle chambered in 303 British. This features a 22� blued barrel with sights and a satin finished walnut stock. This is Ruger model number 11348. As with all Ruger rifles factory rings are included. I bought the rifle on a whim, BRAND NEW, opened the box and pulled rifle from plastic. Looked it over and was very pleased. IT IS PRISTINE! Not a mark on it as it is NEW. I put it back in the box and into the safe (yes, humidity controlled!) and there it has stayed for almost a year. I never so much as cycled a round thru it. I will throw in a box of factory .303 Brit ammo as well.

I have not uploaded pictures because it is what it says it is...NEW! I am being a bit lazy too. The Stock is decent figure but NOT factory special wood as in special order. The stock is just a factory Ruger No.1 stock. The link below gives you an idea. NOTE!!! The link is from RUGER and depicts a rifle...but the picture is NOT my rifle.

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850 $825 . That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

I seriously DO need a USPS money order. (got bit by a delay on funds with a personal check recently...sorry)

$850 $825 DELIVERED to your FFL.

PM with questions. If I get an "I'll take it" here, that will be the winner. Thanks for looking!

***Not to blow my own tuba, but do the search...I am one of the good guys! grin grin grin

1 and only price drop...price these beauties out...find one new, delivered to you, for this and I will pull the ad. and buy it myself! Not really, but it sounds tough!
John

Awesome piece
Good luck on your sale
Hank
....they say the .303 Brit is an old fave north of the border!

damn straight! saw more 303's than 30-30's when I lived up north.
Fall down and bimp your head didya? Great deal here. John is good to go.
A Ruger #1 and a rimmed cartridge. What a combination. Bump.
TTT
ttt
Any interest at all?
Pics help.
Yup...pix do help...but as I mentioned, being very lazy...it is new...and the wood is average figure...nothing that would bring a premium or I would sell it as such.
Any interest at all?

Lots of interest here, but no available funds. Great price for a really cool rifle though.
...ergo, I am parting company with said rifle! I feel your pain!
Bump for a Great Guy to Deal With

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850 $800 . That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

$850 $825 $800 DELIVERED to your FFL.

1 and only price drop...price these beauties out...find one new, delivered to you, for this and I will pull the ad. and buy it myself! Not really, but it sounds tough!
$800 to your door!
bump
$775 to your door! Plus 1 box of AMMO? Seriously????WTF!!!!! PM ME before I wake up.
^^^^
Bring this bad boy back up. Too bad our Canadian bretherin couldn't grab this. It is a FANTASTIC rifle in a GREAT caliber. And John is top notch to deal with.
Thanks LBK! The damn border laws makes this tuff. I really am surprised this has not sold...it shows me times really are TOUGH!
You SUCK!

Plenty of interest; no dinero.
...Let's talk!
...they are talking!!!!!
OMG!
MY GOD MAN SOMEONE BUY THIS!!!!!!

Catalog Number: 1-A | Model Number: 11348 | Caliber: .303 British

Stock: American Walnut Capacity: 1
Material: Alloy Steel Finish: Blued
Front Sight: Bead Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 22.00" Overall Length: 38.50"
Weight: 7.25 lbs. Length of Pull: 13.50"
Twist: 1:10" RH Grooves: 6
Suggested Retail: $1299.00

Copyright � 2012 by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
ICDUCKS....Thank you! My point exactly...the gun is NEW!!! Suggested retail is 1299 and you can get them for about 9...I am offering it delivered for a lot less and kicking a box of ammo! Somebody should punch me right in the bag to wake me up...and the kicker on the whole thing...I have received numerous PM's trying to low ball me substantially more....I am not in trouble or having a fire sale but for the guy that possibly could be, that is just plain being a dirt bag! In a case like that it is trying to take advantage of a guy who needs some help! It really does make a guy wonder!

So my rant will turn a lot of folks off or even piss them off, but seriously....I just don't care...the ones getting all worked up reading this do not like to be called out for what they are!

DAMN! I feel better.

Sale is back on...like it or ignore it, but that is the BOTTOM LINE!
Somebody with Canuck kin, please buy this for them.
John is a great guy to deal with I bought a very inexpensive pistol from him After the deal was done by a couple months he found some ammo (that was not in the deal) and shipped it to me and I asked about paying for the ammo nope than let me pay the shipping and he also declined that also.

He is a cool like a little Fonzie with a cool rifle

I would love to add it to my #1s

Hank
Thanks Hank! When you get time, PM about the "other" Ruger No. 1's I may or may not have for you!!! wink wink wink
Free bump for a great deal
last try and off to GB
$775 to your door! Plus 1 box of AMMO? Seriously????WTF!!!!! PM ME before I wake up.
^^^
Send it back to the top

fatjack34

Please check your PMs ref. Ruger 1 in .303

Regards,
JMV375

SOLD!!!

Thanks JOE!

How the heck did I miss this? Crap-a-doodle-doo!
Not sure but it has been for sale here in one form or another for well over a month with me bumping it regularly!
© 24hourcampfire