Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
This is a new in the box Ruger No.1-A Light Sporter falling block rifle chambered in 303 British. This features a 22� blued barrel with sights and a satin finished walnut stock. This is Ruger model number 11348. As with all Ruger rifles factory rings are included. I bought the rifle on a whim, BRAND NEW, opened the box and pulled rifle from plastic. Looked it over and was very pleased. IT IS PRISTINE! Not a mark on it as it is NEW. I put it back in the box and into the safe (yes, humidity controlled!) and there it has stayed for almost a year. I never so much as cycled a round thru it. I will throw in a box of factory .303 Brit ammo as well.

I have not uploaded pictures because it is what it says it is...NEW! I am being a bit lazy too. The Stock is decent figure but NOT factory special wood as in special order. The stock is just a factory Ruger No.1 stock. The link below gives you an idea. NOTE!!! The link is from RUGER and depicts a rifle...but the picture is NOT my rifle.

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850. That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

I seriously do not need trades, but thanks for thinking of me.
I seriously DO need a USPS money order. (got bit by a delay on funds with a personal check recently...sorry)

$850 DELIVERED to your FFL.

PM with questions. If I get an "I'll take it" here, that will be the winner. Thanks for looking!

***Not to blow my own tuba, but do the search...I am one of the good guys! grin grin grin

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
bump...BRAND NEW....PRICE IS RIGHT! BONUS AMMO!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
daily bump....headed to GB sooner than later...too bad our Canadian Brethren cannot pipe up...they say the .303 Brit is an old fave north of the border!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by fatjack34
This is a new in the box Ruger No.1-A Light Sporter falling block rifle chambered in 303 British. This features a 22� blued barrel with sights and a satin finished walnut stock. This is Ruger model number 11348. As with all Ruger rifles factory rings are included. I bought the rifle on a whim, BRAND NEW, opened the box and pulled rifle from plastic. Looked it over and was very pleased. IT IS PRISTINE! Not a mark on it as it is NEW. I put it back in the box and into the safe (yes, humidity controlled!) and there it has stayed for almost a year. I never so much as cycled a round thru it. I will throw in a box of factory .303 Brit ammo as well.

I have not uploaded pictures because it is what it says it is...NEW! I am being a bit lazy too. The Stock is decent figure but NOT factory special wood as in special order. The stock is just a factory Ruger No.1 stock. The link below gives you an idea. NOTE!!! The link is from RUGER and depicts a rifle...but the picture is NOT my rifle.

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850 $825 . That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

I seriously DO need a USPS money order. (got bit by a delay on funds with a personal check recently...sorry)

$850 $825 DELIVERED to your FFL.

PM with questions. If I get an "I'll take it" here, that will be the winner. Thanks for looking!

***Not to blow my own tuba, but do the search...I am one of the good guys! grin grin grin

1 and only price drop...price these beauties out...find one new, delivered to you, for this and I will pull the ad. and buy it myself! Not really, but it sounds tough!

Last edited by fatjack34; 01/03/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
John

Awesome piece
Good luck on your sale
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
....they say the .303 Brit is an old fave north of the border!

damn straight! saw more 303's than 30-30's when I lived up north.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fall down and bimp your head didya? Great deal here. John is good to go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Ruger #1 and a rimmed cartridge. What a combination. Bump.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
TTT

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
ttt

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Any interest at all?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Pics help.

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Yup...pix do help...but as I mentioned, being very lazy...it is new...and the wood is average figure...nothing that would bring a premium or I would sell it as such.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any interest at all?

Lots of interest here, but no available funds. Great price for a really cool rifle though.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
...ergo, I am parting company with said rifle! I feel your pain!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bump for a Great Guy to Deal With

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F

RUGER MODEL 11348

I will ship to your FFL for $850 $800 . That lands you the NEW rifle, the box of Factory ammo, and a well packaged delivery.

$850 $825 $800 DELIVERED to your FFL.

1 and only price drop...price these beauties out...find one new, delivered to you, for this and I will pull the ad. and buy it myself! Not really, but it sounds tough!

Last edited by fatjack34; 01/28/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
$800 to your door!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
bump

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
$775 to your door! Plus 1 box of AMMO? Seriously????WTF!!!!! PM ME before I wake up.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 1,726 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,102
Posts18,522,319
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.