Home
Posted By: ironeagle_84 FS paracord rifle slings - 11/23/13
I have been getting a ton of PMs regarding these things.

Yes, i will make them to whatever length you want. Pick a color. I will buy anything i need to make YOUR order happen. What i have in stock is not important. It will take a week if i have to order stuff, but you will get what you want.

The cost is $35 shipped. I am sorry i raised the price on you, but every person who is ordering these things is telling me that my prices are too low.

You can tell me what length you want. So far, most of the orders have been for right around 36" Its not a big deal for me to add or take away any length. Lots of colors out there. Take your pick.

I can do cash, money order, or paypal. I prefer cash or money order. I will get these done as fast as i can. It shouldnt take more than a couple hours a piece.

Now, i didnt want to say this, but i can make an adjustable sling. They are going to be about 2 feet longer, and cost $50.

The standard sling at around 36" will be one piece of cord at about 50 feet.

I would prefer to keep these all one color as its a solid piece that way, but i can do two colors. The core colors will not be overly visible though just so you know.

Shoot me a PM and post here if you are interested.

They look like this...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RenoH414 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/23/13
Top notch guy right here.

Reno
up
up
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/24/13
is it possible to do a biathlon style?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
is it possible to do a biathlon style?

Um, i dont know honestly. I have never seen one. Can you provide a picture to what you want specifically?
Can you make them with the Nylon Sling Swivels, they are quieter
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
Can you make them with the Nylon Sling Swivels, they are quieter

I didnt even know they made them. However, if that is what you want, i will look to see if i can find them.
Marty-put me down for one in the 36" length. PM me your address and I'll get a money order in the mail immediately. The color you show in your picture is fine. Just let me know where to send the moola, bud.
Jeff, PM sent Sir.
ttt
Posted By: TheDude Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
tag
Posted By: coltfan Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
I'll take two please. Sending you a pm.

Coltfan
Posted By: G23 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
I'll take one. The color shown in the picture is fine. Please PM me with payment instructions.

G23
G23, PM sent Sir.
Tag
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
Originally Posted by TrueAt1stLight
Tag
Posted By: Akpilot Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
Pm sent
Posted By: John_Boy Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/25/13
PM sent....for a pink one....grandaughters...
[Linked Image]
What color combination? Pink and ???
PMs returned.
TTT
Posted By: BlackDog1 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
You don't by chance have a pic of an adjustable one do you? Once set does the adjustable model hold its position?
I'm pretty interested in having you make one up,
Thanks
BD
BD, i dont. I can make an adjustable model that will definitely hold its place, but the trick will be to get the new owner to adjust it and keep it set. Its just a basic knot, so it should be pretty easy.

It wont look like the one in the picture though. It will look more like my dog leash with a wide spot for your shoulder to sit on.
It will look pretty much like this...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 444Matt Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
Marty, any way you could make one that would attach to this stock without swivels

[Linked Image]

I've got a ruger boat paddle stock I'd like a sling for.
Posted By: 308ld Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
^
Posted By: BlackDog1 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
Thanks for posting up the pic Marty!
I'll get with you via a PM.
Yeah, i could make it with loops at the end and send you some extra cord to tie it to the swivels with. Its a simple solution, or im sure i could find a fastener made of metal to connect it with. It would probably make noise though.

Posted By: 444Matt Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
Cool I"m thinking that would be the ticket for the Ruger project!
Shoot me a PM if you wanna order one.
up
up
Posted By: Borty77 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
Pm sent
Originally Posted by Borty77
Pm sent

Replied to.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/26/13
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84

[Linked Image]

How much is this one? I like it a lot!!
Posted By: 444Matt Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/27/13
Originally Posted by Whelenman

[Linked Image]

And that's the adjustable one right?
Posted By: 7mmStwer Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/27/13
tag
Originally Posted by Whelenman

[Linked Image]

$35 as stated in the OP.

It is not adjustable Matt, but that is the same style weave required to make it an adjustable one. It would look like that, only a little fatter where it folded over.
up
ttt
up
Posted By: DrDeath Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/28/13
Awesome work
Thank you! smile
Posted By: docost99 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/28/13
Good stuff!
Up for some amazing slings! I need one of these!!!
Oh yeah! One order done...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/29/13
These are really cool Marty!
Posted By: zac0419 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 11/29/13
Any chance someone could throw one of these on a scale? I'm curious as to the weight.
Thanks Tom, zac0419, i dont have scale that will weigh these. Mine is a bathroom scale, but they are pretty light.
up
Looks great. PM sent.
Originally Posted by Earthroamer
Looks great. PM sent.

PM replied to.
bump
PMs responded to.
Posted By: coyo Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/01/13
BTT
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/01/13
You ever make a belt? I have the buckle I could send for it...
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
You ever make a belt? I have the buckle I could send for it...

I did one once. If you have the buckle, let me know what color you want, and i am sure i could make it for you.
UP^ for a great guy and product smile
I would like to get one of these for my husband. Dayglo, Gecko or Dragonfly color. PM me your address and I will send payment right away. Thanks
Anita
Posted By: Whelenman Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/03/13
PM sent
Posted By: pgpapa Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/04/13
bump
Hey Marty,

Those nylon sling swivels are made by Houge.

http://gunbuyer.com/hogue-black-polymer-1-sling-swivels-hog-00050-poly-sling-swivels-1in-en.html
Posted By: Brasher Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/05/13
Sling one my way while you're at it...maybe a salt n pepper look for a black synthetic/stainless gun... And I'm for the nylon swivels as well if you go that route.
Thanks!
Pm sent
I sent this guy Marty the money for a sling back in Nov. I indicated that it was meant to be a present for my son for Christmas. I have no sling and no communication from this guy since 12.14.13, when he promised to "get it done tomorrow and sent out". Is anyone else in the same boat?
Posted By: RenoH414 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/23/13
I talked to Marty via PM on the 18th. I asked him about mine and he said that he had been very ill and the recovery was slow. As of the 18th he was still not doing very well. This is all the info I have at this time but from multiple PMs to him before I get the feeling he is a straight shooter and a good guy. Sometimes a guy just falls on a bad string of luck and bad timing.

Reno
I also Talked/E-mail to Marty on the 17th, and he said he was sickly and was recuperating! But because he had cashed checks and everything, to hold tight he is still going to come thru!
I have a good feeling about this! And he will get better!!
Posted By: GeoW Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/23/13
If some of you would spend a little more time on the Campfire Forums and less time on the Classifieds you would know he's a good guy.
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/23/13
Originally Posted by GeoW
If some of you would spend a little more time on the Campfire Forums and less time on the Classifieds you would know he's a good guy.

Exactly. Marty is a stand up guy.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Exactly-learn a little more about the man before you jump to conclusions. Marty's good to go.
Jumping to what conclusions? I never made any accusations, just asked a question. It's nice to see everyone standing up for Marty's character. The fact remains that he put out an ad for a product, I sent him the money for the product, and he promised to send it out. I have not received it; therefore I posted a question on the thread inquiring if anyone else was having communication issues. Several people had helpful answers, and several people seemed to jump to their own conclusions.
Posted By: docost99 Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 12/31/13
Any movement on this? Are guys getting the slings they have ordered?
Guys, i was sick as hell for a while there. I am getting caught up on my house work and regular jobs as well. I work two jobs and do these slings in my spare time. I have gotten several orders done and shipped, however, i also have several i need to finish. Many people have sent me PMs and i have responded to them all i think. I am getting things done as quickly as i can, but please understand that i have a lot on my plate here, and i am working very hard to get things done.
Guys, i was sick as hell for a while there. I am getting caught up on my house work and regular jobs as well. I work two jobs and do these slings in my spare time. I have gotten several orders done and shipped, however, i also have several i need to finish. Many people have sent me PMs and i have responded to them all i think. I am getting things done as quickly as i can, but please understand that i have a lot on my plate here, and i am working very hard to get things done.
Marty-no rush whatsoever on mine. Put it at the back of the line. All is good-heck I was the one late getting going on this. I won't even need it till next fall, so take your time and catch up with your other customers first. Have a great New Year, sir.

GG.
Posted By: j2dogs Re: FS paracord rifle slings - 01/12/14
Same here Marty. Did not know you were sick, hope all is well now.
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire