Campfire Tracker

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Sling one my way while you're at it...maybe a salt n pepper look for a black synthetic/stainless gun... And I'm for the nylon swivels as well if you go that route.
Thanks!
Pm sent

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I sent this guy Marty the money for a sling back in Nov. I indicated that it was meant to be a present for my son for Christmas. I have no sling and no communication from this guy since 12.14.13, when he promised to "get it done tomorrow and sent out". Is anyone else in the same boat?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I talked to Marty via PM on the 18th. I asked him about mine and he said that he had been very ill and the recovery was slow. As of the 18th he was still not doing very well. This is all the info I have at this time but from multiple PMs to him before I get the feeling he is a straight shooter and a good guy. Sometimes a guy just falls on a bad string of luck and bad timing.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I also Talked/E-mail to Marty on the 17th, and he said he was sickly and was recuperating! But because he had cashed checks and everything, to hold tight he is still going to come thru!
I have a good feeling about this! And he will get better!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If some of you would spend a little more time on the Campfire Forums and less time on the Classifieds you would know he's a good guy.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by GeoW
If some of you would spend a little more time on the Campfire Forums and less time on the Classifieds you would know he's a good guy.

Exactly. Marty is a stand up guy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Exactly-learn a little more about the man before you jump to conclusions. Marty's good to go.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Jumping to what conclusions? I never made any accusations, just asked a question. It's nice to see everyone standing up for Marty's character. The fact remains that he put out an ad for a product, I sent him the money for the product, and he promised to send it out. I have not received it; therefore I posted a question on the thread inquiring if anyone else was having communication issues. Several people had helpful answers, and several people seemed to jump to their own conclusions.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Any movement on this? Are guys getting the slings they have ordered?

Brian

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, i was sick as hell for a while there. I am getting caught up on my house work and regular jobs as well. I work two jobs and do these slings in my spare time. I have gotten several orders done and shipped, however, i also have several i need to finish. Many people have sent me PMs and i have responded to them all i think. I am getting things done as quickly as i can, but please understand that i have a lot on my plate here, and i am working very hard to get things done.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Guys, i was sick as hell for a while there. I am getting caught up on my house work and regular jobs as well. I work two jobs and do these slings in my spare time. I have gotten several orders done and shipped, however, i also have several i need to finish. Many people have sent me PMs and i have responded to them all i think. I am getting things done as quickly as i can, but please understand that i have a lot on my plate here, and i am working very hard to get things done.
Marty-no rush whatsoever on mine. Put it at the back of the line. All is good-heck I was the one late getting going on this. I won't even need it till next fall, so take your time and catch up with your other customers first. Have a great New Year, sir.

GG.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Same here Marty. Did not know you were sick, hope all is well now.
Thanks

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (270cowboy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 308ld, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 48 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,127
Posts18,523,086
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.