Home
Posted By: bermise WTB: Remington sendero .270 - 01/14/15
Looking for a Remington 700 Sendero in .270 caliber. Please pm me if you have or know of one available. All original preferred.

Thanks
Posted By: adam32 Re: WTB: Remington sendero .270 - 01/14/15
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...43/Remington_700_Sendero_270#Post9486843
Seen it. Looking for unaltered rifle
Posted By: adam32 Re: WTB: Remington sendero .270 - 01/15/15
It's factory besides a trigger and a removable recoil pad...
Originally Posted by adam32
It's factory besides a trigger and a removable recoil pad...

Move along. I don't want that rifle.
Nevermind
Bermise: I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 270 Winchester caliber - according to my loading log and inventory I bought it in early 2,003.
I have been so happy with this Rifle from day one that "I" have been looking for another one.
Its been 10+ years and I have not come across another one - to date.
Does Remington still make the Sendero in 270 Winchester caliber?
Anyway I haven't seen another one in person in 10+ years.
Thats the bad news - the good news is my Rifle is so accurate and reliable and fits me so well that I want to encourage you to keep looking for one for yourself.
I wonder if the new Remington 700 "Long Range" model comes in caliber 270 Winchester - that may be an option for your consideration.
These Rifles are similar and I nearly bought one of these new this past summer at the LGS - it was in caliber 25/06 Remington though.
Again I want to encourage you to keep looking for one and if I run across one in my travels and I don't come to terms on it I will pass along the info to you.
Good luck to you and back to the top.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thanks Varmint
Posted By: TEXMAG Re: WTB: Remington sendero .270 - 01/23/15
Collect the pieces and build one yourself. That's what I ended up doing. Built mine on a SS 700 action and a 4 grove 1/10 twist .277 Krieger barrel in Sendero profile. Only wish I had the barrel fluted, but I more than happy with the performance of the rifle it will shoot in the .2 to .3 at 100 when I do my part.

TEXMAG
Bump
There's one on gun broker now.
Thanks, I have seen that one. It was listed here before gunbroker. I have never seen a sendero rifle in worse shape than that one.
FOUND RIFLE. PLEASE DELETE
Bermise: I am happy that you found your Rifle.
I just returned from an 18 day trip out to the west coast where I took turns tending to an ailing hospitalized mother.
I did two gunshows and stopped at every gunshop that my 1,500 mile trip led me past and NO 270 Senderos seen - saw a couple of 300 Magnum Senderos and those were very pricey.
I think only YOU can delete a thread/posting that you started?
Again good for you on your find.
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire