Home
Posted By: tedthorn Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/18/12
Come on!!!! Geeeezzzz
Posted By: JBGQUICK Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/18/12
Why not? He is a great guy (unless you have a pretty wife or girlfriend) and a super supporter of hunting. If he makes a little money off of his name, what is the difference?
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
Is it guaranteed to "Whack'em and Stacke'em"..?

crazy crazy

My need for Gonzo Ammo is up there with Zombie Ammo...

Posted By: mudhen Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
His management company probably convinced him to go for it. Hey, promoters have to eat, too, and the Lexus probably needs new rubber.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
Likely guaranteed to make lots of noise and serve little useful fookin' purpose whatsoever, be my guess?
Posted By: pa_gus Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
Originally Posted by dubePA
Likely guaranteed to make lots of noise and serve little useful fookin' purpose whatsoever, be my guess?

Well played Sir, well played!
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12

Great Gonzo! The Nuge endorsing blammo? Lemme guess pink urban camo on the boxes . . .
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
Nugent WAS a good singer/performer who happens to enjoy hunting and hosts an obnoxious TV show. I need his advice/endorsement on/of what I should shoot about as much as I need Lindsay Lohan's advice on who to vote for in November.
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
Look the Ted has expenses, connected with being the Nuge. So he got an ammo line. Why is that any different then clothes or perfume or some deodorant?
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/19/12
It took me a 10 second google search, here is a list of the starting line up. Good taste in bullets. http://www.piercemunitions.com/tn-hunting.html
Posted By: Maverick940 Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/20/12
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Look the Ted has expenses, connected with being the Nuge. So he got an ammo line. Why is that any different then clothes or perfume or some deodorant?

Agreed.
Posted By: SKane Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/20/12
Da Nuge has been getting along quite fine without me purchasing anything associated with his name. I reckon he'll continue to do so with this endeavor as well. smile

Posted By: gmsemel Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/20/12
Well you have all the Nuge approved cartridges on the list. He even kept the greenies from getting in a protest at his expense, Loading Barnes Bullets!
Posted By: SKane Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/20/12
Great-Gonzo-Blood-Brother-Whack-Em-In-A-Pen-Ammo.
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/20/12
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Why not? He is a great guy (unless you have a pretty wife or girlfriend or under-aged daughter) and a super supporter of hunting. If he makes a little money off of his name, what is the difference?

fixed.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/21/12

You guys realize, one of these days that ammo and the box will be a collector item.......like beanie babies or sumthing....

Casey
Posted By: Mauser_Hunter Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/21/12
I always wondered how many deer tags does he get for Texas? He shoots a couple of deer on every show.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/21/12
deer on every show

Likely the high fence ones are classed as livestock.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/22/12
You guys realize, one of these days that ammo and the box will be a collector item.......like beanie babies or sumthing....

Nah, more like Billy Beer.

I'd give the pups a heads up on WTF that was all about, but they're better off not knowing. ;O)
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/22/12
I can't explain the opposition to ted's ammo line other than jealousy.

Good for ted. The guy has a lot of fun.
Posted By: sep Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/22/12
Not surprising. He has Nuge coffee and now ammo. He's done more to support our country and our military than many on this forum ever will. Former NRA board member, many years in law enforcement as a deputy sheriff in Michigan and is a sworn constable in Texas. Staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, hunting, fishing and trapping. Provides a Camp for Kids each year, donates money to military charities. Sounds like a good American to me.

I'm lookin forward to seeing his line of offerings expanded to include products such as:

Cat Scratch Fever kitty Litter, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang Panties for women and Great White Buffalo robes for evening or casual wear...just to name a few.

Seriously though, this is America...the customer will decide whether they want Ted's imported ammo or not.

Posted By: dubePA Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/22/12
other than jealousy

Nope. Pretty much just contempt for a loud-mouthed, self-promoting jackass.
Posted By: SKane Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12
Originally Posted by sep
Not surprising. He has Nuge coffee and now ammo. He's done more to support our country and our military than many on this forum ever will. Former NRA board member, many years in law enforcement as a deputy sheriff in Michigan and is a sworn constable in Texas. Staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, hunting, fishing and trapping. Provides a Camp for Kids each year, donates money to military charities. Sounds like a good American to me.

Agreed, and I can appreciate much of what he stands for. But the "can't-keep-his-dingy-in-the-dock" and passing off shooting critters in enclosures for hunting make for stellar equalizers for me.

Enjoy da Nuge - I won't pretend to be a fan. wink
Posted By: boatboy Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12
Originally Posted by gmsemel

I would think that the average age and life experiance of campfire members would put them past Justin Beber and Scotty Pipen fragrance
I would think the same for Zombie ammo
And If I see one more "bone Collector" item I will throw up

I like Teds Message but his delivery is not my taste.I see hunting a bit different than wackem and stackem, If it flys it dies and if its brown its down

Hank
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12
we all have faults, and ted is no exception. i hope ted is still going 50 years from today, and on tv every week reminding viewers of their constitutional rights and the dangers of trusting the government. while he is "in your face" in many respects, he remains the single most sought after voice on gun rights and the 2nd amendment. if the guy can make some coin off ammo, i wish him well.
Posted By: Elkmen Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12
I he is an ardent supporter of our country, our hunting rights, and puts his money in the "right" places. You can't expect perfection. A great guy overall.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Why not? He is a great guy (unless you have a pretty wife or girlfriend).

or teenage daughter.

Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/23/12

C'mon guys - it's ammo for "serious weekend warriors!"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/24/12
Originally Posted by boatboy
And If I see one more "bone Collector" item I will throw up

Oh yea wooooodell
Posted By: Youper Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/24/12
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Casey

Think Billy Beer. laugh

I see someone beat me to it.
Posted By: ribka Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/24/12
If Hillary Clinton or Jeneane Garafolo came out and endorsed hiking socks that made your ankles and calves look thinner, the same guys criticizing Ted on here would be singing their praises and would gush about what a wonderful product it is.

Posted By: TDN Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/24/12
308win with a 200gr TSX...? and no 150gr?

huh?
Posted By: ringworm Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
I have no use for him...

"In 1978, The 30 year old Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to her age they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian."

When a 30 year old man essentially buys a 17 year old island girl its typically called sex slaverly.

Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
Originally Posted by Youper
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Casey

Think Billy Beer. laugh

I see someone beat me to it.

Well, yeah.........but Billy Beer ain't for drinkin'.....and Nuge ammo probably ain't for shootin'.......... grin

Casey
Posted By: SKane Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
Originally Posted by ribka
If Hillary Clinton or Jeneane Garafolo came out and endorsed hiking socks that made your ankles and calves look thinner, the same guys criticizing Ted on here would be singing their praises and would gush about what a wonderful product it is.

Best revisit the analogy drawing board. Not only is that one not in the ballpark, it's not even in the parking lot. smile

Posted By: tomk Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
another convincing reason to handload...
Posted By: SKane Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
laugh
Posted By: boatboy Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
My Uncle is a Navy Vet who served on the Forestal when she exploded and caught fire. He is a well read and smart guy so I seldom doubt him.

He talks about Uncle Teds way of dodging the Military. I dont know the exact but it doesnt sound really good

Hank
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Come on!!!! Geeeezzzz

Who gives a flip?
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
Originally Posted by boatboy
My Uncle is a Navy Vet who served on the Forestal when she exploded and caught fire. He is a well read and smart guy so I seldom doubt him.

He talks about Uncle Teds way of dodging the Military. I dont know the exact but it doesnt sound really good

Don't shoot the messenger,...

There's 2 things I've run across on the NET that your uncle could be talking about, I don't know if either one holds water.

1.) Supposedly in an interview for HIGH TIMES magazine in 1977, Ted said that before one of his military physicals he stopped all forms of personal hygiene and even went so far as to "soil himself" to give the appearance of being unfit for service.

There is this [color:#3333FF]Selective Service document[/color][/b] out there, but who knows if it's genuine.

If this document is real, it looks like he was given the "okay" then student deferment, then the okay again, and then was given a 1-Y classification, which might give credence to the HT interview.

I have looked and looked and have yet to be able to find a copy of that interview, so take that with a grain of salt.

[b]2.) Supposedly Ted was given a student deferment, but records show he performed music in bands during that time. Some folks say he was never a student.

Only person who knows for sure what was going on during that time is Ted himself....doesn't mean flip to me,..I make my own ammo.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
I've been using my own name brand for 35 years. There have been no survivors. He has far more money than me so I'll keep mine, thank you.
I find the endorsement pandering by celebrities to be nauseating.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/25/12
I have no use for Hillary Clinton or that Garafulo broad, either. Nor for any other Commielib wimmin.

sick
Posted By: ringworm Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/26/12
Amazing how many people get upset over a kidfucker because he dodged a draft.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Ted Nugent Ammo - 03/26/12
Never bonked any minors, but at 65, now tend to dodge all the drafts I can avoid, in cold weather?
© 24hourcampfire