Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
sep Offline
S
Not surprising. He has Nuge coffee and now ammo. He's done more to support our country and our military than many on this forum ever will. Former NRA board member, many years in law enforcement as a deputy sheriff in Michigan and is a sworn constable in Texas. Staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, hunting, fishing and trapping. Provides a Camp for Kids each year, donates money to military charities. Sounds like a good American to me.

I'm lookin forward to seeing his line of offerings expanded to include products such as:

Cat Scratch Fever kitty Litter, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang Panties for women and Great White Buffalo robes for evening or casual wear...just to name a few.

Seriously though, this is America...the customer will decide whether they want Ted's imported ammo or not.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
other than jealousy

Nope. Pretty much just contempt for a loud-mouthed, self-promoting jackass.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sep
Not surprising. He has Nuge coffee and now ammo. He's done more to support our country and our military than many on this forum ever will. Former NRA board member, many years in law enforcement as a deputy sheriff in Michigan and is a sworn constable in Texas. Staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, hunting, fishing and trapping. Provides a Camp for Kids each year, donates money to military charities. Sounds like a good American to me.

Agreed, and I can appreciate much of what he stands for. But the "can't-keep-his-dingy-in-the-dock" and passing off shooting critters in enclosures for hunting make for stellar equalizers for me.

Enjoy da Nuge - I won't pretend to be a fan. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Look the Ted has expenses, connected with being the Nuge. So he got an ammo line. Why is that any different then clothes or perfume or some deodorant?

I would think that the average age and life experiance of campfire members would put them past Justin Beber and Scotty Pipen fragrance
I would think the same for Zombie ammo
And If I see one more "bone Collector" item I will throw up

I like Teds Message but his delivery is not my taste.I see hunting a bit different than wackem and stackem, If it flys it dies and if its brown its down

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
we all have faults, and ted is no exception. i hope ted is still going 50 years from today, and on tv every week reminding viewers of their constitutional rights and the dangers of trusting the government. while he is "in your face" in many respects, he remains the single most sought after voice on gun rights and the 2nd amendment. if the guy can make some coin off ammo, i wish him well.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I he is an ardent supporter of our country, our hunting rights, and puts his money in the "right" places. You can't expect perfection. A great guy overall.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Why not? He is a great guy (unless you have a pretty wife or girlfriend).

or teenage daughter.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

C'mon guys - it's ammo for "serious weekend warriors!"

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boatboy
And If I see one more "bone Collector" item I will throw up

Oh yea wooooodell

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

You guys realize, one of these days that ammo and the box will be a collector item.......like beanie babies or sumthing....

Casey

Think Billy Beer. laugh

I see someone beat me to it.

Last edited by Youper; 03/23/12.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If Hillary Clinton or Jeneane Garafolo came out and endorsed hiking socks that made your ankles and calves look thinner, the same guys criticizing Ted on here would be singing their praises and would gush about what a wonderful product it is.

TDN Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
308win with a 200gr TSX...? and no 150gr?

huh?

"You know why nobody panic buys 30-06 ammo? ... Because men with 30-06's don't panic"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have no use for him...

"In 1978, The 30 year old Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to her age they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian."

When a 30 year old man essentially buys a 17 year old island girl its typically called sex slaverly.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Youper
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

You guys realize, one of these days that ammo and the box will be a collector item.......like beanie babies or sumthing....

Casey

Think Billy Beer. laugh

I see someone beat me to it.

Well, yeah.........but Billy Beer ain't for drinkin'.....and Nuge ammo probably ain't for shootin'.......... grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
If Hillary Clinton or Jeneane Garafolo came out and endorsed hiking socks that made your ankles and calves look thinner, the same guys criticizing Ted on here would be singing their praises and would gush about what a wonderful product it is.

Best revisit the analogy drawing board. Not only is that one not in the ballpark, it's not even in the parking lot. smile

WWP53D
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
another convincing reason to handload...

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

WWP53D
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
My Uncle is a Navy Vet who served on the Forestal when she exploded and caught fire. He is a well read and smart guy so I seldom doubt him.

He talks about Uncle Teds way of dodging the Military. I dont know the exact but it doesnt sound really good

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Come on!!!! Geeeezzzz

Who gives a flip?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by boatboy
My Uncle is a Navy Vet who served on the Forestal when she exploded and caught fire. He is a well read and smart guy so I seldom doubt him.

He talks about Uncle Teds way of dodging the Military. I dont know the exact but it doesnt sound really good

Don't shoot the messenger,...

There's 2 things I've run across on the NET that your uncle could be talking about, I don't know if either one holds water.

1.) Supposedly in an interview for HIGH TIMES magazine in 1977, Ted said that before one of his military physicals he stopped all forms of personal hygiene and even went so far as to "soil himself" to give the appearance of being unfit for service.

There is this [color:#3333FF]Selective Service document[/color][/b] out there, but who knows if it's genuine.

If this document is real, it looks like he was given the "okay" then student deferment, then the okay again, and then was given a 1-Y classification, which might give credence to the HT interview.

I have looked and looked and have yet to be able to find a copy of that interview, so take that with a grain of salt.

[b]2.) Supposedly Ted was given a student deferment, but records show he performed music in bands during that time. Some folks say he was never a student.

Only person who knows for sure what was going on during that time is Ted himself....doesn't mean flip to me,..I make my own ammo.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

202 members (160user, 338rcm, 257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,558
Posts18,510,463
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.