Home
Posted By: Edod Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/05/10
Has anyone had first hand experience with Chifuti Safaris for Buffalo? They seem to be all over TV and many of the magazines. Did not want to be lured into an outfitter who has great PR but poor outfitting. Any other suggestions would be welcome?

Posted By: maddog Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/05/10
I've not hunted with them, but met Boddington and the boys at Dallas Safari Club, last Jan. Everything I have read, they are very upstanding, and the phs are very personable. I might suggest you go over to Accuratereloading, and do a search. Several of the guys there have hunted with them.

I did meet a group, that I wanted to go with, until the job took a downturn. Jonathan Hulme of Zambezi Hunters, in the Save Concervancy. Another great group of guys. Good luck on your search, but I doubt that you would go wrong with Chifuti.

maddog
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/05/10
Arguably one of the best outfits in Zim. I've never hunted with them but I am familiar with their areas and quite a few clients who've hunted with them. jorge
Posted By: Edod Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/06/10
Thank you jorgeI and maddog. Will check out Accuratereloading.com and Zambezi Hunters but what you told me makes me think I will pursue Chifuti.
Posted By: isaac Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
Chifuti is where I'll be hunting for the last 2 weeks in May 2011.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
So you decided, for leopard is the best move! jorge
Posted By: Edod Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
Sounds great. Hopefully, we can compare notes.
Posted By: isaac Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
Edod...Jorge, Hatari,Shakari,Edwin have all been just great. I've bugged the schit out of Jorge the past couple of days.

Leopard is my priority and I'm doing the 14 day package for leopard,cape buff,PG with PG simply being window of opportunity chances. But,zebra, warthog, sable and others I forget willmost likely be available depending upon quotas.

Like you, I'm a complete cherry and have been a freak with the research.

I've added up everything I want and I'm up to around 670 thousand dollars so I have some trimming to do....grin!

We can learn and share the experience together. At 52, I'm too old to be wishing it was May 2011 already...but, I am.
Posted By: JPK Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
Where will you be hunting?

I have hunted in Chewore South, which is one of Chifuti's concessions. It is a fabulous place, the best all 'round that I have hunted yet and has tons of buff.

Chifuti runs a tight ship, their camps are excellent, and details are attended to.

JPK
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/07/10
I think he's hunting Chewore South. jorge
Posted By: ODay450 Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/08/10
I hunted in Chewore South out of the Chenje camp in Sept last year. The tented camp and staff were superb. Game was a little scarce - both buff an plains game. Late rains may have contributed to that however.

Those baiting for lion and leopard during my stay were reported on the radio as having baits hit but I do not know if they were male or females. Lionesses and elephants were very plentiful- can you say over populated?
Posted By: Edod Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/09/10
Issac,
I too, have been going nuts over the past 3 weeks since I have decided to go. I figure that since I am going to be 65 I better get there while I still can. With the excitement of trying to learn everything I can, pick an outfitter, figure out what to bring and get my rifle together, I am not sure I can stand a year of waiting. I both hope I cool down a bit and hope I don't cool down at all. Sure is exciting.
I know what you mean regarding the finances. Just getting the reloading components, new scope etc. has started burned the credit cards and I am just starting out. It is going to be an education.
I have also learned how helpful this board and Jorge, Maddog and others have been with information and am quite grateful.

We will have to compare notes as we go along.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10
Originally Posted by isaac
I've added up everything I want and I'm up to around 670 thousand dollars

Something's wrong somewhere Bob. No way for that hunt, not even with Taxidermy. jorge
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Something's wrong somewhere Bob. No way for that hunt, not even with Taxidermy. jorge

If he buys and takes all the junk we told him to on the " Gear Bag" thread, it should just about come out to that figure.... grin

Ingwe
Posted By: isaac Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10

=====================

Jorge....sorry buddy. I was being a wise-ass and thinking more along the lines of Ingwe, who posted right after you.

I'm figuring without having a clue as to taxidermy and shipping costs and what side trips are in store for me and Karen,I'm at about 30K. I'm gonna figure 40K total, give or take a couple grand.

My leopard will be a full body mount. Since I'm doing all I'm doing mostly because of my chance at a leopard;if I get one, I want the full body mount because I'll be sleeping with him for the rest of my life.
That's more like it, closer to thirty. As far as taxidermy, you'll get LOTS of views there! Absolutely a full mount for a cat! Anyhow we can discuss the taxidermy later smile jorge
Posted By: hatari Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10
Leopards deserve a full mount

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pete E Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10
That's more like it, closer to thirty. As far as taxidermy, you'll get LOTS of views there! Absolutely a full mount for a cat! Anyhow we can discuss the taxidermy later smile jorge

Unless your British, when the flat skin and head is the traditional way to go! grin
Posted By: hatari Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10

=====================

Jorge....sorry buddy. I was being a wise-ass and thinking more along the lines of Ingwe, who posted right after you.

See, that's the problem. With Ingwe, there is the cost of the chartered flight, a 777 from MONTANA, Champagne, dancing girls, the Cordon Bleu chef, silk pajamas, etc. etc. Let's not forget he likes to do the Teddy Roosevelt thing with 400 porters to cater to his entourage. It just never ends with some guys.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/10/10
whistle

grin
Ingwe
Dancing girls? What's the daily rate? smile
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
Wellll....theres the "normal" daily rate..

Then theres the "observer" rate....

whistle
Ingwe
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
The "observer" was no charge in the "PI" smile jorge
Posted By: isaac Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
I'm trying to learn and all you guys want to do is talk about thongs and strippers.

I need to learn everything.... in 2 days,men!!
The "observer" was no charge in the "PI" smile jorge

Doooood..... grin

Ingwe
Edod and others interested. I promised you stuff I came up with that might be of interest so I thought I'd share this report I received on a March-April 09 hunt.

Viewing Hunt Report 7321

DATE AND PLACE OF HUNT
Report ID: 7321 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: Mar 15 2009 to Apr 15 2009
Place of Hunt: Zimbabwe - Area/Concession: Chewore South

OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS
Outfitter (or safari company): Chifuti Safaris. PO Box BW 957, Burrowdale. Harare, Zimbabwe. Tel. 011-264-4852-2867. E-mail: [email protected], Web: www.chifutisafaris.com
Personal Guide (if any): Mark Valero
Booking Agent (if any): Tim Danklef, Safari Classics. 5206 McKinney Ave Suite 101. Dallas, TX, 75205. E-mail: [email protected]
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:

GAME DESCRIPTION
Major Game Animals Taken: Lion - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Very nice.
Buffalo - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 2 bulls.
Warthog - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 14 inches.
Zebra - Availability: Average - Trophy Size: Good.
Waterbuck - Availability: Average - Trophy Size: 29 inches.
Impala - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Good.
Hyena - Availability: Abundant
Duiker - Availability: Scarce

Game Sought But Not Taken: Species: Kudu - Reason for Lack of Success: Brush very tough. Lots of rain.

Game Condition Comments: Excellent. No problems, camp very good, staff great. First trip to Africa. Mark Valero is as good as there are. Record rain, brush and water were everywhere.

SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)

Quality of Outfit: Excellent Guide/PH Ability: Excellent
Condition of Camp: Excellent Condition of Equipment: Excellent
Quality of Food: Excellent Trophy Care: Excellent
Name of Airline: Delta Airline Service: Fair
Airline Comments: Delta was horrible. South Africa was great.

COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $0
Trophy Fees: Amount: $0
Permits/Licenses: Amount: $0
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $0
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Amount: $0
Total: $0

SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt: The only thing was the brush plains game were hard to find.
Highlights of Hunt: Taking a great lion and two bulls. Seeing a lot of elephant and having my wife with me. She is a city girl and went every day with us and my two best friends with me - they also got leopard and two bulls.
Equipment Recommendations: Two pairs of good boots.
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? Yes
Why? No problems at all in Zimbabwe or the trip over.

HUNTER INFORMATION
Hunter Name: Tommy Salmon Jr.
Contact Information: Tel. 432-557-4847 - #3 Sardonyx, Odessa, TX 79762 - E-mail: [email protected]
Hunting Experience: Canada, Alaska, New Mexico, Colorado, Quebec, Texas, Yukon, Northwest Territory.
Physical Condition: 50 and a little too heavy.

IMPORTANT NOTES (actions taken if hunter unhappy with hunt)
Notified Outfitter? N/A Notified Personal Guide? N/A Notified Booking Agent? N/A
Seeking any kind of restitution or other settlement from agent, outfitter or guide? N/A
If Seeking Restitution, What is Sought?

ADDITIONAL HUNTER COMMENTS AND/OR OUTFITTER/BOOKING AGENT REBUTTAL
This was a dream come true and I would recommend Chifuti to anyone. We were a little nervous about Zimbabwe, but there was not one problem. They met us in the airport and walked us through everything. Pamala with Safari Classics was the best there was. My wife called her no less than 100 times and she was good at answering any questions and helping with all the paperwork and permits. We saw a lot of Cape buffalo and elephants. Ivan Carter was there with two hunters and it was great having him in camp. My two friends got really good leopard and two bulls each. Their PHs were great also. We filmed our hunt and I would recommend doing it if at all possible. Safari Classics did a great job.

Bob, are you gettin any sleep..? wink

Ingwe
And another from 08. I'm taking a journal on my trip.

Viewing Hunt Report 7004

DATE AND PLACE OF HUNT
Report ID: 7004 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: Apr 24 2008 to May 14 2008
Place of Hunt: Zimbabwe - Area/Concession: Chewore South

OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS

Outfitter (or safari company): Chifuti Safaris. PO Box BW 957, Burrowdale. Harare, Zimbabwe. Tel. 011-264-4852-2867. E-mail: chifutimweb.co.zw, Web: www.chifutisafaris.com
Personal Guide (if any):
Booking Agent (if any): Tim Danklef, Safari Classics. 5206 McKinney Ave Suite 101. Dallas, TX, 75205. E-mail: tdanklefaol.com
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:

GAME DESCRIPTION

Major Game Animals Taken: Lion - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 12 year old, 26.5 inch skull. Excellent male.
Leopard - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Great leopard, typical tom for the Zambezi Valley.
Buffalo, Cape - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Very good bull.
Buffalo, Cape - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Very good cow.
Antelope, Klipspringer - Availability: Average - Trophy Size: Excellent raml.
Impala - Availability: Average

Game Sought But Not Taken: Species: Sable - Reason for Lack of Success: The area we hunted was absolutely great for dangerous game but sable were limited.

Game Condition Comments: Just a super area for lion, leopard and Cape buffalo.

SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)

Quality of Outfit: Excellent Guide/PH Ability: Excellent
Condition of Camp: Good Condition of Equipment: Excellent
Quality of Food: Excellent Trophy Care: Excellent
Name of Airline: Delta Airline Service: Good
Airline Comments: No real problems. Delta personnel were polite and professional.

COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $63000
Trophy Fees: Amount: $0
Permits/Licenses: Amount: $0
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $0
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Hotel coming and going. Amount: $350
Total: $63350

SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt:
Highlights of Hunt: Taking a 12 year old free ranging wild lion with a 26.5" skull. It only takes 23" to make the SCI record book. There were 10 lion in the pride. One of the adult males in the pride walked up to our blind and stuck his nose into the brush exterior while we were in the blind
Equipment Recommendations: Avon Skin So Soft insect repellent for tsetse flies. Unlined leather gloves, GPS, you'll use them and cloth shoe chaps.
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? Yes
Why? The best once in a lifetime hunting trip I've ever been on. Chifuti's people and particularly my professional hunter Len Taylor were just outstanding.

HUNTER INFORMATION
Hunter Name: Phil Bird
Contact Information: Tel. 205-921-5502 - PO Box 1927, Hamilton, AL 35570 - E-mail: pbirdcenturytel.net
Hunting Experience: Alaska four times, Africa three times, Russia and most western and southern US states.
Physical Condition: Good.

IMPORTANT NOTES (actions taken if hunter unhappy with hunt)

Notified Outfitter? N/A Notified Personal Guide? N/A Notified Booking Agent? N/A
Seeking any kind of restitution or other settlement from agent, outfitter or guide? N/A
If Seeking Restitution, What is Sought?

ADDITIONAL HUNTER COMMENTS AND/OR OUTFITTER/BOOKING AGENT REBUTTAL
My professional hunter was the best I've hunted with and I've hunted with some excellent ones. Andrew Dawson, Paul Smith and their whole team were very professional and did a Great Job. They just got the Chewore South Concession in late 2007 and were rebuilding the camps. I plan on hunting with them again. The Safari Classics team of Tim Danklef, Dave Fulson, and Tamera had a very complete pre hunt package which helped get you ready for the hunt. They are hunters themselves and were extremely helpful. I'l be back to hunt with them again!!!
Ingwe...lots on my plate with work and home. My wife is so stoked as to this hunt/trip(to my wonderful surprise) and I'm a freak when it comes to learning new things.So, I need to take up some sleep time to satisfy my freakiness.

Maxwell House is my friend Ingwe.
Posted By: hatari Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
Dancing girls? What's the daily rate? smile

They can't call them strippers on the website. This comes under the heading of "skinners and trackers". (Skin and attractive?). They are customarily paid in single $1 and $5 bills.

Bob, you gotta learn to relax, don't stress about football bets ( whistle )
and since you are in learning mode,are you familiar with " African Time"..?

Its not the same as yours and mine...not alot happens in a hurry in Africa, learn to chill out a bit...
and oh, yeah, the hunting vehicle should break down at least once while you are there...just so you know... grin

Relax...

Ingwe
Buddy...I'm in bed by 1030pm and up at around 430-5am my whole life.

Unfortunately, my schedule,clients and family aren't on Africa time, they're on their Me,Me,Me time. Since those clients are paying for Africa, I oblige.

Plus, I have to get ready for my 72 hour Texas soiree with Pat et al.

Plenty of time for sleep when I'm dead!!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
See Bob, I didn't steer ya wrong!! Chifuti is first class. smile jorge
Posted By: medicman Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
Originally Posted by ingwe

Bob, you gotta learn to relax, don't stress about football bets ( whistle )
and since you are in learning mode,are you familiar with " African Time"..?

Its not the same as yours and mine...not alot happens in a hurry in Africa, learn to chill out a bit...
and oh, yeah, the hunting vehicle should break down at least once while you are there...just so you know... grin

Relax...

Ingwe

I thought they charged extra for the breakdown,so declined. They threw it in for free....

I was prepared for African time. It mimics "government time". Here in Canada we have what is referred to as native time by the non natives, and "Indian time" by first nations people of the north. My PH and tracker, both Black Aficaans teased me about being so mellow.

It took them two days to realise I was for real, that what they saw was really who I was. Once we all relaxed we really enjoyed each other. I enjoyed the afternoon naps under the shade trees, and the mellow nature of the stalks let us get very close at times.

Randy
Randy...I was always much the same..always laid back and enjoyed it instead of trying to fill my "shopping list"..only time I ever pulled rank on the PH was during a very long and very unsuccessful buffalo hunt...camp was getting glum, spirits were down, so I pulled rank and declared a screw-off "targets of opportunity" day laugh
We shot guineas, baboons...almost an impala...helped some dude fish a waterbuck out of the river, and in general had a ball...
It lightened to mood considerably and ultimately the buffalo hunt was successful...

ingwe
Posted By: medicman Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
That is what I'm talking about.

We spent a day helping a local traveling nurse. She had a flat tyre, and with talking to her found out she was going to a bushman "settlement" to do innoculations and general health screening. We tagged along and put our skills to work in helping her. It took about half the day and our PH ran into some family who we shared our lunch with. You can't buy that kind of good time. We drove past theare a a couple days later and there was little sign anyone had been there.

Someone on the forum advised me to remember "TIA" this is Africa. It was very sound advice, and getting into the local rythm is a good thing.

Randy

Posted By: maddog Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/11/10
Originally Posted by ingwe
Randy...I was always much the same..always laid back and enjoyed it instead of trying to fill my "shopping list"..only time I ever pulled rank on the PH was during a very long and very unsuccessful buffalo hunt...camp was getting glum, spirits were down, so I pulled rank and declared a screw-off "targets of opportunity" day laugh
We shot guineas, baboons...almost an impala...helped some dude fish a waterbuck out of the river, and in general had a ball...
It lightened to mood considerably and ultimately the buffalo hunt was successful...

You Da Man! I totally agree! grin

Mad Dog

ingwe
Posted By: Edod Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/12/10
Thanks so much for the Hunting Report posts, they mimic other good things I have been hearing concerning Chifuti. I also met a gentleman who was recently in Zimbabwe and he was very reassuring regarding safety over there. He had a ball and is going back again this year. My friend, with whom I am going, has been investigating Samaras Safaris in Tanzania and has been hearing good things about this outfit as well. Any suggestions between Zim and Tanzania for a first safari concentrating mostly on Buffalo? Any first hand knowledge of Luke Samaras Safaris? There are too many decisions to be made.....
Posted By: hatari Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/12/10
Luke Samaras has been at it a long time. i don't think you'll go wrong there.
Posted By: BigUglyMan Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/16/10
I hate to post anything too on topic, but...

I'm exactly 2 months away from my trip with Chifuti. We are scheduled to hunt in Chewore South. Andrew Dawson authorized a "shared bag" hunt for my brother and I. I'm after Buff and my brother, apart from just wanting to come along, wants an Impala and Hyena. So the lucky little peckerwood gets to hunt the Valley for $175 (observer rate)a day while his brother pays the full tariff for a Buff/PG hunt. We're tentatively planned to be huntign with Ian Gibson, but things can always change. Ian emailed me after we met at SCI and told me to call Dave Fulson and re-request that we hunt together (I must have come off as a nice guy or good tipper in Reno - not the poor policeman that I actually am) so hopefully it works out. Ian said that they like to keep some of their better known PHs free for "big wheel" clients. Gibson was the guy that spent a couple of hours talking to us at SCI and ultimately tipped us in favour of Chifuti so it's only right that he has to deal with us while we're there.

I'll be back in Canada on August 1st so Randy can start harassing me for photos (payback) shortly after that!
Posted By: Jayhawk80 Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/19/10
I am new to the Campfire. I hunting in 2008 with Chifuti Safaris for Leopard/Buffalo and PG. I took my oldest son with me as an observer. It was a 14 day hunt. The first two days we hunted out of their main camp on the Zambezi. Then we moved to a tented camp on the Chewore River for 10 days then back to the main camp for the final two.

We had the time of our lives. It was our second hunt to Africa. The first was a PG hunt in SA in 2004. I took an awesome cat on day 7. We had 8 baits up. All 8 were hit by the time we left. I sat in a blind on the 4th day and watched a small male feed for about 15 minutes. One morning, walking up to another bait, we watched a female feed for a few minutes before she got down. I also took a 40" buffalo, a huge Hippo bull, a bushbuck, a trophy Impala, two baboons and my son shot a Kudu bull, and a couple of baboons.

Ian Gibson, was my PH. Could not have asked for a better PH. I would hunt with him tomorrow if given the chance. The camps were great and the food was excellant. Our hunt was the last two weeks of July. PG were not the most plentiful. A Zebra and Hyena were the only animals I wanted to take that I did not. Did not have an opprotunity at either.

I would recommend Chifuti to anyone. Their area is a great wild DG area. Great camps, staff and PH's.
Posted By: JPK Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/20/10
Originally Posted by Jayhawk80
I am new to the Campfire. I hunting in 2008 with Chifuti Safaris for Leopard/Buffalo and PG. I took my oldest son with me as an observer. It was a 14 day hunt. The first two days we hunted out of their main camp on the Zambezi. Then we moved to a tented camp on the Chewore River for 10 days then back to the main camp for the final two.

We had the time of our lives. It was our second hunt to Africa. The first was a PG hunt in SA in 2004. I took an awesome cat on day 7. We had 8 baits up. All 8 were hit by the time we left. I sat in a blind on the 4th day and watched a small male feed for about 15 minutes. One morning, walking up to another bait, we watched a female feed for a few minutes before she got down. I also took a 40" buffalo, a huge Hippo bull, a bushbuck, a trophy Impala, two baboons and my son shot a Kudu bull, and a couple of baboons.

Ian Gibson, was my PH. Could not have asked for a better PH. I would hunt with him tomorrow if given the chance. The camps were great and the food was excellant. Our hunt was the last two weeks of July. PG were not the most plentiful. A Zebra and Hyena were the only animals I wanted to take that I did not. Did not have an opprotunity at either.

I would recommend Chifuti to anyone. Their area is a great wild DG area. Great camps, staff and PH's.

If this hunt was on the Zambezi River and in Chewore, it was Chewore North. Chewore South is not on the Zambezi River, fyi.

I haven't hunted Chewore North, but have been told it is a fine place to hunt buff, ele etc...

JPK
Posted By: Jayhawk80 Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/23/10
I did not say it was Chewore North or South. Their main camp IS on the Zambezi River and that is where we spent our middle 10 days. I do agree that it is a fine area for buffalo.
Posted By: JPK Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 05/25/10
Originally Posted by Jayhawk80
I did not say it was Chewore North or South. Their main camp IS on the Zambezi River and that is where we spent our middle 10 days. I do agree that it is a fine area for buffalo.

Jayhawk80,

So then, if it was in Chewore then it was in Chewore North, which is on the river.

If it wasn't in Chewore at all, but was in the Zambezi Valley, it could have been in Dande North, north of Chewore North or in Sapi, Nyakasanga or Rifa, all south of Chewore North and all of which are on the river and have camps on the river.

Rifa is a smaller concession and I don't believe that Chifuti has run hunts from there, if so they would have had to sublet from the concession holder.

Nyakasanga is an auction area and the gov't owned camps are rough, though outfitters can make things decent enough for the two week auction hunts.

Sapi is also an auction are, but in, I think, 2006 and/or 2007 Chifuti bought all of the hunts (and built their own camps,) which is no longer permitted.

Chewore North was Swainson Safaris' area for a long time, I think Charlton McCollum got it recently from Chifuti who had it for a year or two before acquiring Chewore South.

Do you know which area you hunted?

BTW, they are all pretty good or better for buff, with maybe Dande North trailing just a bit the others, from what I've been told. I have hunted Chewore South and Nyakasanga, been in Sapi and Rifa.

From the northeast, following the river to the southwest is Dande North, then Chewore North, Sapi, then Mana Pools Nat'l Park, which is also on the river, past the park is Nyakasanga and then Rifa. Charara is southwest of Rifa, but really fronts Lake Kariba, and it wouldn't be Chifuti's in any case.

I would like to hunt all of the concessions!

JPK
Posted By: backtobethel Re: Chifuti Safaris ? - 04/15/15
tag
© 24hourcampfire