Home
I believe he is compromised. Remember when he was having Dinner at his place and the people just walked in and through his dining area. He was shocked. I think the deep state said vote our way or else. There are rumors he was at pedo Island.
I think he was a liberal all along.
The video fails to explain why half the court votes with him.
Damned straight something's up with him. He acts like the coyote that has been shot at a dozen times and wounded several. The problem is he runs only left of center.
His decisions seem out of step with themselves, internally inconsistent. I don't like that in retired people let alone SCOTUS.
I think all the SCOTUS judges are compromised. I think Scalia was murdered because he wouldn't play ball.
The flight logs to and from Epstein Island list a John Roberts,

Roberts illegally adopted children from I think Ireland .

Yes, he is compromised.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I think all the SCOTUS judges are compromised. I think Scalia was murdered because he wouldn't play ball.

Partially right, IMO.

And Yes, Scalia was murdered and his wife threatened. Podesta handles these things.
I knew he was compromised as soon as that ObamaCare vote went through.
An unidentified foreign nation, eh? I wonder which one ... NOT! Pretty easy to guess. The whole Epstein operation was an espionage trap to gain control, through blackmail, of powerfully positioned people in the United States.

Roberts needs to resign or be removed.
]I think Scalia was murdered because he wouldn't play ball.

He was almost certainly murdered, and almost certainly for that reason.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I knew he was compromised as soon as that ObamaCare vote went through.

Yep. Made no legal sense.
No, just a Bush "conservative".
Yes, I do believe that he is.

The gyrations he went through in order to justify Obama Care as a tax are so convoluted that he had to have something hanging over him to go so far astray from any normal or historic precedent.

MM
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The video fails to explain why half the court votes with him.

Duh, the progressive side is already working for the commie deep state?

This. His buddy RBG gave the go ahead on it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
An unidentified foreign nation, eh? I wonder which one ... NOT! Pretty easy to guess. The whole Epstein operation was an espionage trap to gain control, through blackmail, of powerfully positioned people in the United States.

Roberts needs to resign or be HUNG.
wink

FIXT

He will be stepping down and i expect 2 more to retire or be forced to resign also.
the progressive side is already working for the commie deep state?

deep, very deep shocked
Of course he's compromised. Look how he's been voting ever since he sided with the libtards on the unconstitutional obamacare.

Keep in mind, he's also the chief justice of the FISA court. Why isn't he spitting mad about his court being lied to by the FBI about Carter Page?

Crickets.

If he really is caught on tape having fun with Epstein's perversions I hope he loses everything and is thrown in Gitmo.

That surprises me as much as the fact that gravity works, and the rose in the east this morning.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The gyrations he went through in order to justify Obama Care as a tax are so convoluted that he had to have something hanging over him to go so far astray from any normal or historic precedent.

MM
Agreed...
Originally Posted by jaguartx

wink

FIXT

He will be stepping down and i expect 2 more to retire or be forced to resign also.
Well, we can dream can't we?

Originally Posted by BKinSD
His decisions seem out of step with themselves, internally inconsistent. I don't like that in retired people let alone SCOTUS.
For sure..
This is looking VERY promising - for entertainment value!

Carry on!
I'd have to see sources and more corroborating evidence . Even Rush doesn't think so. Like Rush says, he's a reader of the "Style" section of the New Yorker (aka a closet liberal). It would take a LOT to be able to blackmail a Supreme Court Justice. I'm not ready to take the plunge.. yet.
Why do liberals hate the constitution? Is it because it limits their control?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

wink

FIXT

With the outcome of the election being edgy, that might be a disaster.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Carry on!
Entertaining or not, you're still a phag.
Yes, he's compromised.

Likely pics or worse with him on Pedo island ....
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Carry on!
Entertaining or not, you're still a phag.

More fake facts. Like everything you post.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

What I thought the very minute I heard his excuse.
Replacing him with someone not compromised would be nearly as good as Ruth kicking the bucket.
I've thought for a long time that someone has something on him! It just doesn't figure otherwise?
I believe Justice Scalia was murdered and Robert's is compromised. He certainly acts like a Dickweed. Personally, I don't know how you get him off the bench. Lifetime appointment. If photo's or video's of him on Epstein Island surfaced, he'd be done for.
Very vague allegations. Who is the CI who IDs him on tapes and who claims he is being blackmailed? Give me some sources, otherwise pure speculation.
Originally Posted by DMc
I believe Justice Scalia was murdered and Robert's is compromised. He certainly acts like a Dickweed. Personally, I don't know how you get him off the bench. Lifetime appointment. If photo's or video's of him on Epstein Island surfaced, he'd be done for.

Really? Scalia was 79 years old, diabetic, had severe coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, was morbidly obese and smoked regularly. He exceeded the average age of men born in the same year by damn near two decades (average age at death for a man born in 1936 is 62). His own doctor and family believed his death was natural as did the US Marshall's office. Local law enforcement said there was no evidence of foul play. None of those closest to him suspected foul play.
I guess the questions that need to be answered is this. Was Roberts on the Lolita Express or not? Did he engage with sex with underage girls? If yes, then what?
Paul B.
Roberts was on the Lolita Express and his children were adopted in a peculiar way. YES
Originally Posted by WildWest
I believe he is compromised. Remember when he was having Dinner at his place and the people just walked in and through his dining area. He was shocked. I think the deep state said vote our way or else. There are rumors he was at pedo Island.

May be more than rumors.
Most people are compromised if you dig deep enough or if they are offered what they most desire, especially people in government. Their positions cost more to get than the jobs pay.
Justice Roberts as been a real disappointment.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DMc

Really? Scalia was 79 years old, diabetic, had severe coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, was morbidly obese and smoked regularly. He exceeded the average age of men born in the same year by damn near two decades (average age at death for a man born in 1936 is 62). His own doctor and family believed his death was natural as did the US Marshall's office. Local law enforcement said there was no evidence of foul play. None of those closest to him suspected foul play.

Yeahhhh

And, Epstein committed suicide. GMAFB smirk
I believe Scalia was murdered too.It was part of a plan to stack the Supreme Court when hillary took office.He died on a big zero supporter's ranch.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/photo-evidence-justice-scalia-was-murdered/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8-db20-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html
© 24hourcampfire