Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That surprises me as much as the fact that gravity works, and the rose in the east this morning.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes, I do believe that he is.

The gyrations he went through in order to justify Obama Care as a tax are so convoluted that he had to have something hanging over him to go so far astray from any normal or historic precedent.

MM
Agreed...
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
An unidentified foreign nation, eh? I wonder which one ... NOT! Pretty easy to guess. The whole Epstein operation was an espionage trap to gain control, through blackmail, of powerfully positioned people in the United States.

Roberts needs to resign or be HUNG.
wink

FIXT

He will be stepping down and i expect 2 more to retire or be forced to resign also.
Well, we can dream can't we?

Originally Posted by BKinSD
His decisions seem out of step with themselves, internally inconsistent. I don't like that in retired people let alone SCOTUS.
For sure..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This is looking VERY promising - for entertainment value!

Carry on!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd have to see sources and more corroborating evidence . Even Rush doesn't think so. Like Rush says, he's a reader of the "Style" section of the New Yorker (aka a closet liberal). It would take a LOT to be able to blackmail a Supreme Court Justice. I'm not ready to take the plunge.. yet.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do liberals hate the constitution? Is it because it limits their control?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
An unidentified foreign nation, eh? I wonder which one ... NOT! Pretty easy to guess. The whole Epstein operation was an espionage trap to gain control, through blackmail, of powerfully positioned people in the United States.

Roberts needs to resign or be HUNG.
wink

FIXT

He will be stepping down and i expect 2 more to retire or be forced to resign also.

With the outcome of the election being edgy, that might be a disaster.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Carry on!
Entertaining or not, you're still a phag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, he's compromised.

Likely pics or worse with him on Pedo island ....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Carry on!
Entertaining or not, you're still a phag.

More fake facts. Like everything you post.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes, I do believe that he is.

The gyrations he went through in order to justify Obama Care as a tax are so convoluted that he had to have something hanging over him to go so far astray from any normal or historic precedent.

MM

What I thought the very minute I heard his excuse.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Replacing him with someone not compromised would be nearly as good as Ruth kicking the bucket.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've thought for a long time that someone has something on him! It just doesn't figure otherwise?

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe Justice Scalia was murdered and Robert's is compromised. He certainly acts like a Dickweed. Personally, I don't know how you get him off the bench. Lifetime appointment. If photo's or video's of him on Epstein Island surfaced, he'd be done for.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Very vague allegations. Who is the CI who IDs him on tapes and who claims he is being blackmailed? Give me some sources, otherwise pure speculation.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DMc
I believe Justice Scalia was murdered and Robert's is compromised. He certainly acts like a Dickweed. Personally, I don't know how you get him off the bench. Lifetime appointment. If photo's or video's of him on Epstein Island surfaced, he'd be done for.

Really? Scalia was 79 years old, diabetic, had severe coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, was morbidly obese and smoked regularly. He exceeded the average age of men born in the same year by damn near two decades (average age at death for a man born in 1936 is 62). His own doctor and family believed his death was natural as did the US Marshall's office. Local law enforcement said there was no evidence of foul play. None of those closest to him suspected foul play.

Last edited by Tarquin; 08/25/20.

Tarquin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I guess the questions that need to be answered is this. Was Roberts on the Lolita Express or not? Did he engage with sex with underage girls? If yes, then what?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roberts was on the Lolita Express and his children were adopted in a peculiar way. YES

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WildWest
I believe he is compromised. Remember when he was having Dinner at his place and the people just walked in and through his dining area. He was shocked. I think the deep state said vote our way or else. There are rumors he was at pedo Island.

May be more than rumors.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Most people are compromised if you dig deep enough or if they are offered what they most desire, especially people in government. Their positions cost more to get than the jobs pay.
Justice Roberts as been a real disappointment.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DMc

Really? Scalia was 79 years old, diabetic, had severe coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, was morbidly obese and smoked regularly. He exceeded the average age of men born in the same year by damn near two decades (average age at death for a man born in 1936 is 62). His own doctor and family believed his death was natural as did the US Marshall's office. Local law enforcement said there was no evidence of foul play. None of those closest to him suspected foul play.

Yeahhhh

And, Epstein committed suicide. GMAFB smirk

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

463 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,112 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,578
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.