Home
Posted By: Steve It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
If Trump (213) can get PA (20), NC (15), GA (16), and MI (16) that gives him 280.

Don't lose hope yet.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Could go either way at this point.
Posted By: Heeler Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
It's gonna be tough. According to Newsmax Pres. Trump is down 30,000 right now.

Here's the kicker. John James is still leading his senate race. He has more votes than Joe Biden. Looks like a lot of Repubs in Michigan didn't vote for Pres. Trump
Posted By: Raeford Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Most here have given up........it reminds me of about 10PM election night four years ago.
The vast majority of votes to be counted are in groid central.

It's over.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The vast majority of votes to be counted are in groid central.

It's over.

This. And even if they weren't enough, they will print the number required..
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Biden is showing up 19K on Trump in Michigan now. I am more confident in a loss than a win at this point. Damit!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Biden just pulled ahead there. They "found' the votes...
Posted By: KenMi Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Heeler

Here's the kicker. John James is still leading his senate race. He has more votes than Joe Biden. Looks like a lot of Repubs in Michigan didn't vote for Pres. Trump

What you are seeing there are the corruption numbers.

Who would vote for Biden and James? NOBODY
Ken,
Don't disagree. Figure they didn't vote for Trump nor Biden, or pulled the lever on the Libertarian candidate.
Originally Posted by KenMi

What you are seeing there are the corruption numbers.

Who would vote for Biden and James? NOBODY

Exactly!!!
Posted By: Steve Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
The fact that most of the uncounted votes are in Wayne county is disconcerting.

Anyone know how Black men have voted this year? Did Trump get an significant break there?
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
There's no way that Whitmer & her Sec State in MI were going to allow an R win................they kept the state locked down tight & the Eastern part of the state thinks that that is all that's keeping them alive.

NOBODY splits their vote for Biden & James..................NOBODY.

Fraud, brought to you by Demon controlled counting, pure & simple. Just surprised they are letting James win.................but he's black & the east side of the state is pretty dark.

MM
Posted By: davet Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Trump needs Nevada.

If he holds what he has now he's at 268. PA (20), GA (16), NC (15), AK (3), ME (1).

He needs NV's 6 EC votes. He's down 8,000 with 65% reporting.
Don’t forget about Georgia.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by davet
Trump needs Nevada.

If he holds what he has now he's at 268. PA (20), GA (16), NC (15), AK (3), ME (1).

He needs NV's 6 EC votes. He's down 8,000 with 65% reporting.

That would be neat, but I feel it is very unlikely.
How likely do you think it is that he will hold PA & GA?

Not likely on PA, 50/50 on GA......................

Not good odds.

MM
Posted By: sse Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
WI or MI or NV.........all while keeping GA and NC and PA and AK and ME (1).
Not sure how he gets WI or NV at this point.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Steve
If Trump (213) can get PA (20), NC (15), GA (16), and MI (16) that gives him 280.

Don't lose hope yet.

I’m afraid there’s no chance. The fix is in and the left isn’t even trying to hide it
https://twitter.com/joshglancy/status/1324003887339233285

Bill Stepien (Trump Campaign Manager) on a call to reporters:

"We are confident in our pathway, we are confident in our math. When we look at the states still on the board, we project confidence, because of the math that is still in front of us."

"If we count all legal ballots, the president wins. Wisconsin - super tight race, that is recount territory. Michigan, we believe there are outlying Republican counties still to be counted."

Nevada: "Late breaking mail helps us, once all legal ballots are counted he wins Nevada by 5500 votes."

"Why do we have confidence in Pennsylvania? We know there are a number of Trump country counties with a lot of ballots still to be counted."

-----------------

He keeps using the words "legal ballots". Hope it goes to SCOTUS if this is the case.
Posted By: battue Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by sse
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.

I received at least ten texts daily...for the past 3 weeks....from every member of the Trump clan and most every other Republican in a tight race.

If he loses, he lost a sure bet...and you can blame it on his ego....and Michigan and Wisconsin are not looking to be winners.
He's only down 7,600 with 67% reporting in NV.

MI just closed to 9,900 total vote difference.

NV vote total has not moved in over an hour....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Lady on Newsmax says if they just count the legal votes.....Trump wins.

Why not go with that?
Posted By: mathman Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Because Trump would win?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Has he lost for sure?
No he hasn’t but I’d feel a lot more comfortable if it was Trump that was up right now
Posted By: Squidge Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Has he lost for sure?

No
Posted By: johnw Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Biden just pulled ahead there. They "found' the votes...

Seems that from fondling to foundling is just one slippery move...
CNN just walked back AZ. Now in undecided.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
The Bolsheviks have been up all night stealing one state after another. This is the plan. That's why they refused to call all of those states that Trump was leading in last night.

This is a hard core political coup.
https://twitter.com/joshglancy/status/1324003887339233285

Bill Stepien (Trump Campaign Manager) on a call to reporters:

"We are confident in our pathway, we are confident in our math. When we look at the states still on the board, we project confidence, because of the math that is still in front of us."

"If we count all legal ballots, the president wins. Wisconsin - super tight race, that is recount territory. Michigan, we believe there are outlying Republican counties still to be counted."

Nevada: "Late breaking mail helps us, once all legal ballots are counted he wins Nevada by 5500 votes."

"Why do we have confidence in Pennsylvania? We know there are a number of Trump country counties with a lot of ballots still to be counted."

-----------------

He keeps using the words "legal ballots". Hope it goes to SCOTUS if this is the case.

Would you expect him to say anything different.

Problem is, especially in PA, the longer they have to finish, like 5 more days, the more illegal votes will be counted, & counted they will...............& the number will continue to climb daily.

MM
Posted By: ol_mike Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by sse

I received at least ten texts daily...for the past 3 weeks....from every member of the Trump clan and most every other Republican in a tight race.

If he loses, he lost a sure bet...and you can blame it on his ego....and Michigan and Wisconsin are not looking to be winners.

FK you asswipe !!!
I voted for him, but his ego did him no favors.

Now that you feel like an old man BAMF...go take a pizz and do your best to keep it off your fingers....probably impossible...😀
Originally Posted by sse

i must'a got on the wrong list...I plan to complain to the cell carrier and see what happens
CNN just walked back AZ. Now in undecided.

That call was stupid, it’s tight.
Is NV the last, best, hope?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Bolsheviks have been up all night stealing one state after another. This is the plan. That's why they refused to call all of those states that Trump was leading in last night.

Yes, but Trump was and is prepared to answer it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
If Trump gets NC, GA, PA as projected, he would only need 6 to get to 270.

NV 6: Hint.

Or MI Or WI would seal it securely.
Why hasn't the race been called in NC?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article246958357.html?yptr=yahoo
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Yes, but Trump was and is prepared to answer it.

And how will that happen if he were to lose, please enlighten us.

MM
NV and WI count hasn't moved in hours.

If he holds what he had red on the map Trump is at 268.

He needs 8,000 in NV, or for them to start counting votes again...
With AZ back in play and Trump camp saying they have a 30K margin, it's not ALL about Michigan anymore.
it's not ALL about Michigan anymore

that would be welcome news
Many of the counties that are not 100% reported in Michigan are heavily republican, like 70% or more. Not sure what the delay is.
Maybe the republicans held back some precincts till the end to play their game and really piss them off.
Many of the counties that are not 100% reported in Michigan are heavily republican, like 70% or more. Not sure what the delay is.
Maybe the republicans held back some precincts till the end to play their game and really piss them off.

Not according to this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...ichigan-results-could-come-by-end-of-day
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
From another thread;

Originally Posted by cfran
WI has 200k more votes than registered voters. I assure you there is fraud, whether or not we can win in court on this is not clear however. But I wouldn’t write of WI.

Any, confirmed truth to this ?
Posted By: tuff Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
From another thread;

WI has 200k more votes than registered voters. I assure you there is fraud, whether or not we can win in court on this is not clear however. But I wouldn’t write of WI.

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586
Registered voters 3,129,000

Those are the numbers I see so far in Wisconsin.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by tuff
From another thread;

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586

So, 3,239,992 votes from 3,129,000 registered voters ???
Posted By: saddlering Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Hoping we can pull it off here in Michigan, the ones counting the votes are all black, and in Detroit, just watched it on the news. I think it's fixed, and has been for a. Long time.
NV went from 67% reporting to 86% reporting without the vote totals changing at all over the last 4 hours...

Trump still down 7,600
Posted By: TallPine Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
So are there safeguards in place in these states to NOT count a vote if a person voted by mail AND voted in person?

Seems like this is the simplest and easiest way for fraud to seep in.

Unlikely in the extreme. Clearly some hanky panky going on.
Posted By: duck911 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
From another thread;

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586

No, fake news.

3.6 million registered voters in WI.

https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220

Yep.
Posted By: J23 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.

+2
From another thread;

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586

November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics
DateSun, 11/01/2020 - 07:00
File(s)
Attachment Size
RegisteredVotersByCounty_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.06 KB
RegisteredVotersByMunicipality_11-01-2020.xlsx 130.68 KB
RegisteredVotersByWard_11-01-2020.xlsx 227.12 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateAssemblyDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.98 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateSenateDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.89 KB
RegisteredVotersByCongressionalDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.24 KB
RegisteredVotersByAgeGroup_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.11 KB

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

That said its like 93% turnout which seems almost as implausible as 104%.
Posted By: Popapi Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20

Now that you feel like an old man BAMF...go take a pizz and do your best to keep it off your fingers....probably impossible...😀

LMAO 🤣
Posted By: mathman Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Popapi

LMAO 🤣

Weren't you an Obama voter?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
From another thread;

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586

November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics
DateSun, 11/01/2020 - 07:00
File(s)
Attachment Size
RegisteredVotersByCounty_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.06 KB
RegisteredVotersByMunicipality_11-01-2020.xlsx 130.68 KB
RegisteredVotersByWard_11-01-2020.xlsx 227.12 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateAssemblyDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.98 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateSenateDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.89 KB
RegisteredVotersByCongressionalDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.24 KB
RegisteredVotersByAgeGroup_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.11 KB

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

That said its like 93% turnout which seems almost as implausible as 104%.

Yup, 90% turnout counted with 5% of votes to be counted? Incredible turnout...
Considering historic turnout is roughly 45%.
and the 45% undoubtedly included some fraud.
Sorry but our man is done. Watching Fox and doing research on what is left to count in Michigan there is no path for Trump. At lest we have the Senate. When this is over everyone from Deutsche Bank to the State of New York will be coming after him and cutting him loose. He does not have many friends in the GOP either and no-one will be putting themselves in harms way for him. Trump has no alternative but to fight this by any legal means because he knows what is next for him and it is not pleasant.

Sorry but the fact of the matter is he will eventually lose and it will be over soon for all practical intensive purposes. Michigan is the final straw that will put Mr. Dementia and Kamila the Kopulator in office. A sad day but emotions aside it is over.

Being emotional and in denial will change nothing. Unfortunately the larger cities and urban area have gone bat sh$t crazy. Biden won every major metropolitan area in Texas for Gods Sake!
Posted By: efw Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20

Don't lose hope yet.

I’ve done my part but still sorry guys.

Comrade Whitmer is securing her seat in the bureau.
Posted By: Sheister Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
As Sitka said, this level of turnout is unheard of and virtually impossible to achieve, given legal means and the circumstances surrounding this period of time... there will be and should be long legal challenges to this election to decide the victor and to figure out what the hell happened to have so much fraud in one election.... These levels of participation are simply too unbelievable to simply ignore. The manipulation of the numbers at the end were to be expected, given the money being thrown around by the people behind the scenes, but I would have thought there would have been more effort to track down and pinpoint the fraud before and during the election.....

And now we hear that 100% of the late counted votes in Michigan and Wisconsin all went to Biden? Just not possible without a huge amount of fraud...

Bob
Originally Posted by sse

SSE: I checked and the messages were actually e-mails and not texts...However, there were at least 10 a day....it got to the point of being annoying....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

They were still coming in on election night.....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Addition: If Trump loses there will be legal challenges, and they will go all the way to the Supreme Court....And if any think the Court will overturn a presidential election, I think they are highly mistaken....

What's the deal with NV?

From: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-nevada-president.html

"Timing of results:The state’s election division announced Wednesday morning that no more results would be updated until noon Eastern on Thursday. Remaining votes include mail ballots received on Election Day, those that will arrive over the next week and provisional ballots."

Right now they are saying NV is at 86% reported with the following:
Trump: 580,605
Biden: 588,252

That's a difference of 7647.
Posted By: whitearrow Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple. its the only one that he has a chance with. up north is a no go imho.
it is what it is now,
Big Ed

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Gimme a fuggin break. You need to put on your big boy pants.
Posted By: ingwe Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by whitearrow
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple.
Big Ed

Yep. If Biden gets WI and MI he will need Nevada to put him over the top....without it he can't make the 270 electoral votes.
Originally Posted by whitearrow
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple. its the only one that he has a chance with. up north is a no go imho.
it is what it is now,
Big Ed

The cheating is so full bore in those states, it's incredible.

You put commies in the Governor's mansion, this is what you get.
Originally Posted by efw

Comrade Whitmer is securing her seat in the bureau.

This^^^^^^^^^^^the vile bitch is leading the fraud effort.

She's always been a wide eyed Demon & since the MI SC slapped her down, she's become even more vindictive & is making an effort at every end run around the intent of the ruling possible.

She has no more emergency power, on paper, but is till enacting legislation daily via different agencies, like the Health Dept. & MIOSHA for workplace rules.

She has now ruined MI in more ways that I can count & she's still going. Now she's seen to it that Biden (oops, Harris) will be our next POTUS.

MM
NV vote totals haven't moved since 8am.

Still showing Trump down 7,600.
Posted By: mcmurphrjk Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
NV Election Commission announced that they won't update totals until tomorrow
Originally Posted by sse

SSE: I checked and the messages were actually e-mails and not texts...However, there were at least 10 a day....it got to the point of being annoying....

i know it went both ways, should be illegal
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Remember, It's all about "The Art of the Deal".....If you can't close it, then you suck on the negotiations....
anecdotal, but some guy in NC called into Prager and said some people went in to vote and were told they already had...!
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
I hate [bleep] Democrats.

Corruption in motown...

Chaos erupts at TCF Center as Republican vote challengers cry foul in Detroit

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Remember, It's all about "The Art of the Deal".....If you can't close it, then you suck on the negotiations....

NOT if there's a thousand Deep State fugks behind the curtain and a hundred Rinos sitting on their ass while he takes body shot after body shot FOR US.

Do some research, dude.

Wake the fugk up and put your wife's feelers on the back burner.

And more corruption...

Windows Boarded Up at Detroit Absentee Ballot Counting Center
Throw out any damn county found with corruption. That would put the brakes on this BS real quick.

This should do as much for race relations as the BLM movement.

They were saying last Friday Detroit was only expected to have 30% of the votes of 2016. Now they come up with more?

Couldn't get their lazy asses to the polls, but when Michigan is a deciding state, they go to work like bees. Typical.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/04/20
Throw out any damn county found with corruption. That would put the brakes on this BS real quick.

Wisconsin should be thrown out.
Posted By: battue Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/05/20

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

NOT if there's a thousand Deep State fugks behind the curtain and a hundred Rinos sitting on their ass while he takes body shot after body shot FOR US.

Do some research, dude.

Here is your research Einstein...and a history lesson. How many votes did Romney receive vs Obama in 59 Philadelphia districts???? Now put your thinking cap on and tell me why you are surprised the Dems cheated..

Clue, they do every time they are running one of their chosen ones....And Republicans continuously let them get away with it....and always need a 1.5 vote to make up for the 1 illegal one....Nothing new here...
Maybe you should hit the history books more instead of being pizzzed off for continuously playing the role of the house beeetch????....
Posted By: local_dirt Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/05/20

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Do some research, dude.

Here is your research Einstein...and a history lesson. How many votes did Romney receive vs Obama in 59 Philadelphia districts???? Now put your thinking cap on and tell me why you are surprised the Dems cheated..

Clue, they do every time they are running one of their chosen ones....And Republicans continuously let them get away with it....and always need a 1.5 vote to make up for the 1 illegal one....Nothing new here...
Maybe you should hit the history books more instead of being pizzzed off for continuously playing the role of the house beeetch....

In other words, You voted for Biden?

I'm not surprised the Dems cheated.

And, You're the bich that voted for Biden, not me.

That makes you the "Genius", genius.

Lol.
Not even a good effort Einstein....I voted for Trump....and would do so again....if that is what it took and knowing the game they play...nor naive enough to be surprised they play it... wink

Addition: Against the odds...Trump may still pull it off....Reason being the R's are notorious for backing down even when they know it is rigged...I don't think he will.....

Posted By: local_dirt Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/05/20
Well, You voted for Trump, so my argument is not with you.

It's with all these dumbass liberals that flushed their futures, their kids', and their grandkids' futures down socialism's toilet, under the moniker of "equality".

Fools.
Not even a good effort Einstein....I voted for Trump....and would do so again....if that is what it took and knowing the game they play...nor naive enough to be surprised they play it... wink

Addition: Against the odds...Trump may still pull it off....Reason being the R's are notorious for backing down even when they know it is rigged...I don't think he will.....

This is the only hope i have left to hold on to....that more than anyone else in politics, Trump is a FIGHTER and will exhaust EVERY option to fight this Fraud!!!! Also hope that in doing so it will expose it to the masses and make it more difficult for the dems to get away with in the future!

Well, there is still a chance he will win by the end of the week. In spite of the media efforts, and the postcard-vote, thumb-on-the-scale Democrats.

No doubt DJT is a brash, acerbic, outspoken New Yorker who specializes in hyperbole “like you’ve never seen before” and who knows nothing but power ball. He’s incurred the lefts’ hate, but in the mix is his ability to actually get big things done in a world of statists. And he doesn’t care about getting party invitations.

Some YUGE pluses: we kept the senate and the Dems sacrificed seats in the House with such genius ideas as “reimagine the police”, “peaceful riots”, and spending tons targeting Republicans Joni Ernst, Mitch McConnell, and Lindsay Graham; Hispanics went 30% in Florida for Trump and one out of five black males did.

Those latter two points are big demographic changes.

The Democrats actually took a hit.
Well, You voted for Trump, so my argument is not with you.

It's with all these dumbass liberals that flushed their futures, their kids', and their grandkids' futures down socialism's toilet, under the moniker of "equality".

Fools.

Thank you.....

He can still pull it off by the count....Or if he can prove fraud at the highest level of the Democrats, they will back down, rather than being exposed....and allow the real numbers to be recorded. If that happens, someone else will take the fall and it will go away....

All this backing off makes me want to think perhaps someone is being squeezed under the lights...
Posted By: sse Re: It's all about Michigan - 11/05/20

Yet more corruption from the post office...backdating ballots

© 24hourcampfire