Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by tuff
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
From another thread;

Originally Posted by cfran
WI has 200k more votes than registered voters. I assure you there is fraud, whether or not we can win in court on this is not clear however. But I wouldn’t write of WI.

Any, confirmed truth to this ?

Biden 1,630, 334
Trump 1,609,586
Registered voters 3,129,000

Those are the numbers I see so far in Wisconsin.

So, 3,239,992 votes from 3,129,000 registered voters ???

https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220

November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics
DateSun, 11/01/2020 - 07:00
File(s)
Attachment Size
RegisteredVotersByCounty_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.06 KB
RegisteredVotersByMunicipality_11-01-2020.xlsx 130.68 KB
RegisteredVotersByWard_11-01-2020.xlsx 227.12 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateAssemblyDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 7.98 KB
RegisteredVotersByStateSenateDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.89 KB
RegisteredVotersByCongressionalDistrict_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.24 KB
RegisteredVotersByAgeGroup_11-01-2020.xlsx 5.11 KB

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

That said its like 93% turnout which seems almost as implausible as 104%.

Yup, 90% turnout counted with 5% of votes to be counted? Incredible turnout...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Considering historic turnout is roughly 45%.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and the 45% undoubtedly included some fraud.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Sorry but our man is done. Watching Fox and doing research on what is left to count in Michigan there is no path for Trump. At lest we have the Senate. When this is over everyone from Deutsche Bank to the State of New York will be coming after him and cutting him loose. He does not have many friends in the GOP either and no-one will be putting themselves in harms way for him. Trump has no alternative but to fight this by any legal means because he knows what is next for him and it is not pleasant.

Sorry but the fact of the matter is he will eventually lose and it will be over soon for all practical intensive purposes. Michigan is the final straw that will put Mr. Dementia and Kamila the Kopulator in office. A sad day but emotions aside it is over.

Being emotional and in denial will change nothing. Unfortunately the larger cities and urban area have gone bat sh$t crazy. Biden won every major metropolitan area in Texas for Gods Sake!

Last edited by GreenDolphin; 11/04/20.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Steve
If Trump (213) can get PA (20), NC (15), GA (16), and MI (16) that gives him 280.

Don't lose hope yet.

I’ve done my part but still sorry guys.

Comrade Whitmer is securing her seat in the bureau.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As Sitka said, this level of turnout is unheard of and virtually impossible to achieve, given legal means and the circumstances surrounding this period of time... there will be and should be long legal challenges to this election to decide the victor and to figure out what the hell happened to have so much fraud in one election.... These levels of participation are simply too unbelievable to simply ignore. The manipulation of the numbers at the end were to be expected, given the money being thrown around by the people behind the scenes, but I would have thought there would have been more effort to track down and pinpoint the fraud before and during the election.....

And now we hear that 100% of the late counted votes in Michigan and Wisconsin all went to Biden? Just not possible without a huge amount of fraud...

Bob

Last edited by Sheister; 11/04/20.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sse
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.

SSE: I checked and the messages were actually e-mails and not texts...However, there were at least 10 a day....it got to the point of being annoying....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

They were still coming in on election night.....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Addition: If Trump loses there will be legal challenges, and they will go all the way to the Supreme Court....And if any think the Court will overturn a presidential election, I think they are highly mistaken....

Last edited by battue; 11/04/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What's the deal with NV?

From: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-nevada-president.html

"Timing of results:The state’s election division announced Wednesday morning that no more results would be updated until noon Eastern on Thursday. Remaining votes include mail ballots received on Election Day, those that will arrive over the next week and provisional ballots."

Right now they are saying NV is at 86% reported with the following:
Trump: 580,605
Biden: 588,252

That's a difference of 7647.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple. its the only one that he has a chance with. up north is a no go imho.
it is what it is now,
Big Ed

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Popapi
Originally Posted by battue
I voted for him, but his ego did him no favors.

Now that you feel like an old man BAMF...go take a pizz and do your best to keep it off your fingers....probably impossible...😀

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Gimme a fuggin break. You need to put on your big boy pants.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by whitearrow
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple.
Big Ed

Yep. If Biden gets WI and MI he will need Nevada to put him over the top....without it he can't make the 270 electoral votes.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by whitearrow
Trump has to have Nevada pure and simple. its the only one that he has a chance with. up north is a no go imho.
it is what it is now,
Big Ed

The cheating is so full bore in those states, it's incredible.

You put commies in the Governor's mansion, this is what you get.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Comrade Whitmer is securing her seat in the bureau.

This^^^^^^^^^^^the vile bitch is leading the fraud effort.

She's always been a wide eyed Demon & since the MI SC slapped her down, she's become even more vindictive & is making an effort at every end run around the intent of the ruling possible.

She has no more emergency power, on paper, but is till enacting legislation daily via different agencies, like the Health Dept. & MIOSHA for workplace rules.

She has now ruined MI in more ways that I can count & she's still going. Now she's seen to it that Biden (oops, Harris) will be our next POTUS.

MM

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
NV vote totals haven't moved since 8am.

Still showing Trump down 7,600.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NV Election Commission announced that they won't update totals until tomorrow

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
This was no typical election. Here is the strategy the dems employed in the battleground states. They started sending out mail in applications in August, followed by reminders. Then, leftist orgs started sending mailers to those who had not responded, started out 1-2 per week, then expanded to 1-2 per day. This was pretty non-stop until Monday.

Meanwhile, the leftists somehow harvested cell numbers and have been calling, but mostly texting, with messages promoting their candidates, this was not hidden and was not just get-out-the-vote messages. I have received literally dozens of text messages in the last two weeks, not one of them from the GOP or a conservative group. The last one was received at 6:00 p.m. last night.

Now, they'll let the corrupt clerks skew the counting as necessary. Pretty amazing.

SSE: I checked and the messages were actually e-mails and not texts...However, there were at least 10 a day....it got to the point of being annoying....

i know it went both ways, should be illegal

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Popapi
I voted for him, but his ego did him no favors.

Now that you feel like an old man BAMF...go take a pizz and do your best to keep it off your fingers....probably impossible...😀

LMAO 🤣

Ego??

Gimme a fuggin break. You need to put on your big boy pants.

Remember, It's all about "The Art of the Deal".....If you can't close it, then you suck on the negotiations....

Last edited by battue; 11/04/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
anecdotal, but some guy in NC called into Prager and said some people went in to vote and were told they already had...!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hate [bleep] Democrats.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (1_deuce, 2ndwind, 300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 35 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,621
Posts18,474,015
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.