Home
Posted By: Blackbrush Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
My knife wielding Brazilian ex-wife... Top that chit. I'm much happier and wiser and older now.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Its true, some of you guys really know how to pick em.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
The best wife in a fight is the one that’s really pissed off. Nothing is as dangerous as the wrath of a woman scorned. 😉
Posted By: cv540 Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Had a girlfriend for a short time that got so riled up once that I took the bullets out of my 5 shot and hid them in my socks before I went to sleep.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Most opposition forces would slit their own throats rather than listen to some menopausal ( or post menopausal ) gash rattle.
Posted By: aalf Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by Blackbrush
Top that chit. I'm much happier and wiser and older now.

Lorena Bobbitt.......
Posted By: jimy Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The best wife in a fight is the one that’s really pissed off. Nothing is as dangerous as the wrath of a woman scorned. 😉

Was her sister a screamer????
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by aalf

Lorena Bobbitt.......

Cringe worthy....😝

🦫
Posted By: aalf Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by aalf

Lorena Bobbitt.......

Cringe worthy....😝
🦫

When Lorena Bobbitt famously cut off her husbands wiener and drove across town with it, she decided to throw it out the car window and when she did it hit the windshield of the car behind her with 2 old ladies in it, the driver said “what kind of bug was that!?” and the passenger said,..
“I don’t know but did you see the dick on that thing?!”
It would have to be a fat trailer thrash Florida woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Korean. Explosive, fearless, but also patient. If they don't get you, they'll make sure their grand-kids get your grand-kids.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Puerto Rican’s....Same as a Korean, except not patience...Extreme haters, but awesome in bed. Then she has to kill you because that was her original plan.

🦫
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
lol my old lady helped me one night when her ex broke in the house we were both naked, he hit me with a mag lite on the back of the head, then it was on she was on his back pulling his hair out and I was pounding him. I ended up getting 19 staples in my head, he's one of my good friends now.
Posted By: Starman Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Sheister Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter
lol my old lady helped me one night when her ex broke in the house we were both naked, he hit me with a mag lite on the back of the head, then it was on she was on his back pulling his hair out and I was pounding him. I ended up getting 19 staples in my head, he's one of my good friends now.

That has to be one of the funniest stories I've heard in a long time- but I have to ask- are you still married to her?
Posted By: geedubya Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21

Warmth in the Winter

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Shade in the Summer!

Ya!

GWB
Posted By: 308ragincajun Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
A half breed Cheyenne woman looped up on firewater. Don't ask me how i know this.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by stxhunter

That has to be one of the funniest stories I've heard in a long time- but I have to ask- are you still married to her?

yes.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
My Hawaiian wife... I have to hide all the knives when she gets riled
Posted By: Dess Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Lagertha, the Viking.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Mine came equipped with her own Taurus 38Spec. and was trained in it's use. Too many death threats from a deranged ex.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
The ones that want to always kiss and make up
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
I was going to say a Shield Maiden
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
A half breed Cheyenne woman looped up on firewater. Don't ask me how i know this.

A full blooded Jicarilla Apache women looped up on Bacardi rum. The sex was great but in the aftermath I barely escaped intact.....
Posted By: Krazi Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
My wife runs the finances. That right there is scary. She worked at a bank and I was always afraid she would hot card me. When you put your card in the ATM machine and it keeps it and doesn't give you any money.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
Starla.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture starla.jpg
Posted By: Sharecropper Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
If the fight is a cussing fight, mine wins hands down. Fist fight, not so much.
She’s mean as a snake, and she readily admits that (in private)!
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/12/21
My knife wielding Brazilian ex-wife... Top that chit. I'm much happier and wiser and older now.

One to protect you, or one that won't remove your offending body parts?
Posted By: JOG Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
You guys are too worried about the crazy ones. I fear the woman that will calmly and coolly put one in my ear while I watch the TV.
One that is at home with the kids but ready and willing to come bail you out of jail or pick you up at some random address with a call or text.

Chicks fighting is disgusting. If you need or want one to back you up you’re both fugking losers and I pray you don’t breed.
Posted By: gremcat Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
Mine never asks why my quick trip turned into a 12 hour trip to the river fishing or if I was hunting the next day. I work too much and she’s pretty tolerant. She also doesn’t say anything when she’s mad. I’ve seen her fall almost severing her liver being 5’7” and 95 lbs against a sharp protruding rock formation isn’t good. She didn’t go to the hospital for 3 days at which point she’d had pooling blood from internal bleeding but it was coagulating so they kept her under watch a week and ordered bed rest a month. I had EMTs up the mountain in 30 mins. Probably a dozen or more, it’s a hard access and requires a bunch to rope out a board. She came to and refused the board walking out with that nearly severed liver. Told me she was a little uncomfortable two days later but I should go fishing so I did while she took it easy and watched out herd of kids. The next day was when she got checked out and immediately admitted.

So she’s pretty freaking tough. She doesn’t get openly mad. She’s a Bio and smart as anyone I know. She’s so calculated when we have a houseful playing board games she wins or if it’s a team type game she coordinates everyone on her teams moves and explains as she’s dominating five moves ahead how it’ll beat the other team.

Scary part, she worked with Infectious Diseases. Bad stuff like stuff that I don’t even want to think about. She also tested SARS/Covid type outbreaks.

Needless to say, if I disappear of here watch the news for some crazy rare disease killing one guy. She’d be able to kill you probably without you knowing it hours or days. I think she likes me mostly so I’m probably ok.

LoL, she doesn’t like to shop or spend money either. She definitely married down.
Posted By: hanco Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
This one

Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
If you get hurt she needs to be a nurse... with a great right hook.

(stolen from someone else's post)
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
I was thinking more along the lines of one that can keep the rifles loaded and hand full ones to me when needed.

Like in those old Frontier Movies, when the Injuns are attacking the cabin, the shutters are closed, and you're shooting out the chink holes in wall.

"Hand me another Mabel, this one's done run dry agin' "
Posted By: ironbender Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
Originally Posted by JOG
You guys are too worried about the crazy ones. I fear the woman that will calmly and coolly put one in my ear while I watch the TV.

LOL.

Its ok honey. You go up and go bed and sleep. I'll be up later.
smile
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by JOG

LOL.

Its ok honey. You go up and go bed and sleep. I'll be up later.
smile

My wife watches them dang British mystery programs. Midsummer Murders and such.

I told her I need to send a letter to my relatives, if anything happens to me unexpectedly, make sure they check for poison. Them Brit gals always seem to using that tactic.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I was thinking more along the lines of one that can keep the rifles loaded and hand full ones to me when needed.

Like in those old Frontier Movies, when the Injuns are attacking the cabin, the shutters are closed, and you're shooting out the chink holes in wall.

I remember Barak's incident driving home one night. Telling his wife to have a shotgun loaded when he got there. IIRC, she handed it out the door and then closed and locked it as directed.

Thats a good one!
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
Winner

Originally Posted by Dess
Lagertha, the Viking.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from ]
Posted By: Morewood Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
Originally Posted by gremcat
Mine never asks why my quick trip turned into a 12 hour trip to the river fishing or if I was hunting the next day. I work too much and she’s pretty tolerant. She also doesn’t say anything when she’s mad. I’ve seen her fall almost severing her liver being 5’7” and 95 lbs against a sharp protruding rock formation isn’t good. She didn’t go to the hospital for 3 days at which point she’d had pooling blood from internal bleeding but it was coagulating so they kept her under watch a week and ordered bed rest a month. I had EMTs up the mountain in 30 mins. Probably a dozen or more, it’s a hard access and requires a bunch to rope out a board. She came to and refused the board walking out with that nearly severed liver. Told me she was a little uncomfortable two days later but I should go fishing so I did while she took it easy and watched out herd of kids. The next day was when she got checked out and immediately admitted.

So she’s pretty freaking tough. She doesn’t get openly mad. She’s a Bio and smart as anyone I know. She’s so calculated when we have a houseful playing board games she wins or if it’s a team type game she coordinates everyone on her teams moves and explains as she’s dominating five moves ahead how it’ll beat the other team.

Scary part, she worked with Infectious Diseases. Bad stuff like stuff that I don’t even want to think about. She also tested SARS/Covid type outbreaks.

Needless to say, if I disappear of here watch the news for some crazy rare disease killing one guy. She’d be able to kill you probably without you knowing it hours or days. I think she likes me mostly so I’m probably ok.

LoL, she doesn’t like to shop or spend money either. She definitely married down.

So nice. The brits call that lurve.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I remember Barak's incident driving home one night. Telling his wife to have a shotgun loaded when he got there. IIRC, she handed it out the door and then closed and locked it as directed.

Thats a good one!

Never heard about that one.

I need to keep that in mind.

It's awfully dark and lonely on the road out here. Might be nice to have backup ready if I'm being followed.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
My crazy ,cop, ex wife in a gunfight for sure,my current wife in knock down drag out fist fight.She s 1/2 Scottish 1/2 Cherokee ,when Injun Jen s on the warpath,run like hell !
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
No such thing. You guys have been watching too many movies. Scarlett Johansson beating up people in movies is a long way from real life.

There are many reasons women don’t belong in the military, fire department or police force, but being tough is the biggest reason.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Best Wife in a Fight - 01/13/21
"Women are the weaker sex, they always get their way".
© 24hourcampfire