Home
If this has been addressed already my Apologies.
I just went on the Az Audit.Org site to see how many people were counting Ballots.
Most of the cameras were down & the only ones up were of Trucks in a loading dock area.
Anyone know what is going on?
they only leased the old Fairgrounds through May 14, so they had to pack up and move.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
they only leased the old Fairgrounds through May 14, so they had to pack up and move.

Wrong.
https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/circling-the-wagons/

Perhaps Arizona can adopt California’s new minority-friendly math curriculum before the election audit ordered by the Arizona State Senate is completed in a month or two. Under that new system of math, or maff, two plus two doesn’t equal four, it equals more, five plus five equals a lot more, and 1,672,143 minus X equals don’t-bother-me-with-your-racist-numbers.

It’ll take some kind of math or maff to unravel the mystery of Arizona’s 2020 election results, and the people who run Maricopa County — that is, Phoenix and its suburban asteroid belt, or about 60 percent of the AZ population — don’t want that mystery solved. So, they are not responding to a court-ordered subpoena to produce the evidence, namely, the vote tabulation files from their Dominion Systems voting machines, the county’s server routers, or the chain-of-custody records of the precinct batches of paper ballots. The county’s servers indicate that the folder containing the database of election results was deleted sometime after the election, so the county has no record of the vote. Hmmmm….

By a previous subpoena, the state Senate took possession of 2.1 million ballots and nearly 400 Dominion election machines and turned them over to the company, Cyber Ninjas, hired to do the audit. Problem was, the county didn’t hand over the passwords to the Dominion machines. Officials claim they never had the passwords, which suggests that the County Board of Elections never had control over their own elections, for which they are legally responsible. A curious situation, because the county says it conducted a previous examination of its voting machines weeks after the election. How’d they do that without the Dominion passwords?

Maybe the data was not stored on the Dominion machines but booted onto external hard drives, which would be against the rules. Or maybe the Dominion machines were connected to the Internet and information was booted into the Dominion machines from somewhere else on Planet Earth. That would be very very against the rules. If that was so, the log files on the machines would show time-stamps and where the outside information originated. Would that be enough for the State Senate to de-certify the Arizona election results? Or prompt audits in other states where the outcome is still contested: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

An awful lot of interested parties don’t want a complete examination of the 2020 Arizona vote to go forward, including now the US Department of Justice, which sent a letter from its Civil Rights Division to state Senate President Karen Fann threatening legal action against canvassers directed to ascertain whether voters actually lived at the addresses recorded on their mail-in ballots. The DOJ asserts that this would be threatening and coercive to voters — if they could even be found at these addresses. That was a week ago. So far, the auditors have not sent canvassers out and the DOJ hasn’t moved.

However, the DOJ is beefing up its home office defenses by appointing one Susan Hennessey to its National Security Division and one Lisa Monaco as Deputy Attorney General, assigned to run the little twerp in the corner office, Merrick Garland. Do they sense something coming at them… some possibly lethal threat that must be met with a rabid counterattack? Hennessey was general counsel of the Lawfare Institute, the gang of attorneys who coordinated with the DOJ, FBI, and The New York Times in the RussiaGate campaign, the subsequent Mueller investigation, and the shenanigans surrounding “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella and IC Inspector General Michael Atkinson in the first Trump impeachment. Lisa Monaco was special counsel to Robert Mueller when he was FBI Director and previously head of the DOJ national Security Division. Earlier, she was on the DOJ task force that was cited for prosecutorial misconduct in the Enron case. She’s the kind of lawyer Shakespeare was talking about in Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr is reportedly ramping up an indictment of Donald Trump on financial fraud charges. He’s been dicking around on this for years. Do you wonder why he picked this moment to move? Pinning a felony conviction charge on the former president would be just the ticket for negating any undesirable outcome of the Maricopa County election audit, and any other formal inquiries in other states over the 2020 election. They don’t call it lawfare for nothing. The problem with that is ultimately you may be using the law to disable and defeat itself. You could say that these smoothies have just about succeeded in doing that. We are a country so far down the path to self-destruction, that the truth has been declared an enemy of the people.
https://www.oann.com/ken-bennett-auditors-getting-through-a-pallet-of-ballots-a-day/
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Wrong.

And....

Your link answers funshooter's question very succinctly. The audit continues.

Thank you
That answered the question pretty directly
According to a reporter's tweet the materials have been moved to another building for storage for one week for a graduation.

Jen Fifield's tweet:

https://twitter.com/maricopacounty/status/1393279625782910979?s=12

Also:

https://t.me/ArizonaConservatives/1740
They found massive fraudulent ballots.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/circling-the-wagons/

Perhaps Arizona can adopt California’s new minority-friendly math curriculum before the election audit ordered by the Arizona State Senate is completed in a month or two. Under that new system of math, or maff, two plus two doesn’t equal four, it equals more, five plus five equals a lot more, and 1,672,143 minus X equals don’t-bother-me-with-your-racist-numbers.

It’ll take some kind of math or maff to unravel the mystery of Arizona’s 2020 election results, and the people who run Maricopa County — that is, Phoenix and its suburban asteroid belt, or about 60 percent of the AZ population — don’t want that mystery solved. So, they are not responding to a court-ordered subpoena to produce the evidence, namely, the vote tabulation files from their Dominion Systems voting machines, the county’s server routers, or the chain-of-custody records of the precinct batches of paper ballots. The county’s servers indicate that the folder containing the database of election results was deleted sometime after the election, so the county has no record of the vote. Hmmmm….

By a previous subpoena, the state Senate took possession of 2.1 million ballots and nearly 400 Dominion election machines and turned them over to the company, Cyber Ninjas, hired to do the audit. Problem was, the county didn’t hand over the passwords to the Dominion machines. Officials claim they never had the passwords, which suggests that the County Board of Elections never had control over their own elections, for which they are legally responsible. A curious situation, because the county says it conducted a previous examination of its voting machines weeks after the election. How’d they do that without the Dominion passwords?

Maybe the data was not stored on the Dominion machines but booted onto external hard drives, which would be against the rules. Or maybe the Dominion machines were connected to the Internet and information was booted into the Dominion machines from somewhere else on Planet Earth. That would be very very against the rules. If that was so, the log files on the machines would show time-stamps and where the outside information originated. Would that be enough for the State Senate to de-certify the Arizona election results? Or prompt audits in other states where the outcome is still contested: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

An awful lot of interested parties don’t want a complete examination of the 2020 Arizona vote to go forward, including now the US Department of Justice, which sent a letter from its Civil Rights Division to state Senate President Karen Fann threatening legal action against canvassers directed to ascertain whether voters actually lived at the addresses recorded on their mail-in ballots. The DOJ asserts that this would be threatening and coercive to voters — if they could even be found at these addresses. That was a week ago. So far, the auditors have not sent canvassers out and the DOJ hasn’t moved.

However, the DOJ is beefing up its home office defenses by appointing one Susan Hennessey to its National Security Division and one Lisa Monaco as Deputy Attorney General, assigned to run the little twerp in the corner office, Merrick Garland. Do they sense something coming at them… some possibly lethal threat that must be met with a rabid counterattack? Hennessey was general counsel of the Lawfare Institute, the gang of attorneys who coordinated with the DOJ, FBI, and The New York Times in the RussiaGate campaign, the subsequent Mueller investigation, and the shenanigans surrounding “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella and IC Inspector General Michael Atkinson in the first Trump impeachment. Lisa Monaco was special counsel to Robert Mueller when he was FBI Director and previously head of the DOJ national Security Division. Earlier, she was on the DOJ task force that was cited for prosecutorial misconduct in the Enron case. She’s the kind of lawyer Shakespeare was talking about in Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr is reportedly ramping up an indictment of Donald Trump on financial fraud charges. He’s been dicking around on this for years. Do you wonder why he picked this moment to move? Pinning a felony conviction charge on the former president would be just the ticket for negating any undesirable outcome of the Maricopa County election audit, and any other formal inquiries in other states over the 2020 election. They don’t call it lawfare for nothing. The problem with that is ultimately you may be using the law to disable and defeat itself. You could say that these smoothies have just about succeeded in doing that. We are a country so far down the path to self-destruction, that the truth has been declared an enemy of the people.

Susan Hennessay is one dangerous women now working for the Dept. of Justice.
This is going to have to go on and the results will be catastrophic. Just about all the current DOJ employees need to be in Gitmo contemplating their sin and they may well be before it's over.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Wrong.

I don't think so.....
Dominion is refusing to allow the auditors to examine their voting machines.
Funny, one would think that there is something they do not want the world to see in their machines.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Funny, one would think that there is something they do not want the world to see in their machines.

Yeah biden was loosing b4 there machine fixed it
The guys that took care of Epstein have plenty of time on their hands now so look for a gigantic fire at the storage facility so the Dems can cover their tracks.....
Originally Posted by Nebraska
The guys that took care of Epstein have plenty of time on their hands now so look for a gigantic fire at the storage facility so the Dems can cover their tracks.....

That I would bet on happening, they should guard that with republican national guard tropps
Originally Posted by Nebraska

it's the Republican County Board of Supervisors the auditors are struggling with.....
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-pauses-make-way-high-school-graduations
From the desk of PRESIDENT TRUMP –

“The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed.

The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!”
Nothing will happen. Libtards are in control
At a minimum, the GOP should sue the Maricopa election officials, individually. Make them sweat!
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
At a minimum, the GOP should sue the Maricopa election officials, individually. Make them sweat!

Yeah, that'll fix em.
I find it very convenient for the Vote Audit to stop to let High School kids have a Graduation in the facility.
Smells Rotten
Just like everything else about this election
Hold up a National concern over celebrations.
They could not find other places to have the kids do their ceremony's
It has already been said.
Something is going to happen to the remaining ballots to compromise this election recount even more that what has already been done.
Originally Posted by funshooter
I find it very convenient for the Vote Audit to stop to let High School kids have a Graduation in the facility.
Smells Rotten
Something is going to happen to the remaining ballots to compromise this election recount even more that what has already been done.

Thy auditors knew they had to vacate the building when thy contracted to use the building. The counting will resume in a week which gives them time to hire more personal and complete background checks.
Smells Rotten

Nothing strange here. The dimrats probably recruited a Karen Mommy cyber-hacker from the parents of the graduates.

Lol.
This was the crime of the century.
It will have to get rectified in the courts or the military because McConnell and Company are happy as it is. They banned together and certified the greatest criminally insane idiot in the history of the Republic happily. Above all that bug eyed Bs*(^rd needs to be in prison or hanging from a yard arm.
https://abc7news.com/arizona-election-audit-donald-trump-stephen-richer-maricopa/10644291/
The same thing that happened to “follow the science”
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Worse than 9/11?
Originally Posted by efw
The same thing that happened to “follow the science”

you mean, it got to an answer we didn't want?

You really can't trust ABC, plus they are using a story from MSN. Funny how they left out the part about Sellars being the guy whose head is on the block so of course he is going to deny it. Here we have an article with actual information,

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/maricopa-county-voter-database-has-been-wiped-clean-deleted/
Has anyone ever offered one valid reason why they are opposed to the audit? If I were a Democrat, I'd want it to shut Trump's whiny ass up. All Democrats are certain it was accurate after all. If I were Dominion, I'd be happy to put the integrity of my machines on display. If I were the Justice Department, I'd want to know if there was any foul play. Any constitution loving, democratic voting process loving American should want to know that their one voice in government, their vote, is protected. The veritable tantrum that is being thrown on so many fronts is inexplicable...unless there is something to hide.
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Has anyone ever offered one valid reason why they are opposed to the audit? If I were a Democrat, I'd want it to shut Trump's whiny ass up. All Democrats are certain it was accurate after all. If I were Dominion, I'd be happy to put the integrity of my machines on display. If I were the Justice Department, I'd want to know if there was any foul play. Any constitution loving, democratic voting process loving American should want to know that their one voice in government, their vote, is protected. The veritable tantrum that is being thrown on so many fronts is inexplicable...unless there is something to hide.

So far, it looks a lot like there's something to hide.
Originally Posted by benchman

So far, it looks a lot like there's something to hide.

It would appear that way to anyone with a semblance of objectivity.

How many times should the Maricopa votes be audited?

what will the right answer be?

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?
Originally Posted by rickt300

You really can't trust ABC, plus they are using a story from MSN. Funny how they left out the part about Sellars being the guy whose head is on the block so of course he is going to deny it. Here we have an article with actual information,

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/maricopa-county-voter-database-has-been-wiped-clean-deleted/

from the same website:

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/joel-greenberg-has-flipped-on-congressman-matt-gaetz/

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?

I asked you in another thread a few days back how deep the previous audits went. In typical chikkinschidt fashion you hid from the question. You hid from the question because you know any previous audit was superficial in comparison to what's going on right now.

The FBI had investigated Paul Manafort a number of times for tax issues prior to the Russian Hoax Investigation. They investigated him again and found tax infractions. By your logic, they should have left him alone.

That aside, even with this dodge, you didn't deliver a cogent explanation for being opposed to the audit.

from the same website:

https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/joel-greenberg-has-flipped-on-congressman-matt-gaetz/

What's your point? Greenberg flipped? It's almost as if you are acknowledging that the source is capable of simply delivering unadulterated news rather than propaganda. That didn't help your case.

from the same website:

So what if Gaetz paid for pussy? This is a far more important issue. Remember the laptop?

But here is what disgusts me and many Americans the FBI & DOJ has far more evidence that HUNTER BIDEN committed crimes and sources have said there is pedophile pictures of Child Pornography on Hunter Biden’s Laptop, the FBI has had this information since the computer store owner gave them the laptop and yet you do not see the FBI breaking down his doors like they did to Trump Attorney’s. Unequivocally there is absolutely bias in the justice system. It’s flat out Corruption. The Russia Hoax players continue their lives while anyone tied to Donald Trump their lives have been destroyed either their names, their contacts, their friends and financially. The Russia Hoax was cooked up by Hillary Clinton sold to the FBI who knew it was opposition research but still bought it hook, line and sinker.
Corksuckers like Suckawhore love the double standards. Thats the only thing keeping their BS in the game.

Same thing with Weiners attempts to lure kids to be involved with him. It bothers pukes like Suckawhore not in the least, nor do the stories of what was found on his laptop.

If Biteme doesnt do as tge CCP wants him too, they will just throw out a few more stories of Hunter. It doesnt bother him either that Biteme is owned by them.

Worse than 9/11?

Making our election process a fixed scam? Yes. That strikes at the heart of American liberty.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...able-election-crime-nonsense/5115549001/

“The DELETION of an entire database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented,” Trump said.

Or, as people with actual elections experience say, not at all unusual. Just because a file has been deleted, they say, doesn't mean the data is gone.

Ken Bennett, the Senate’s liaison to the audit, on Friday walked back his earlier claim that the county destroyed evidence, conceding there might be a reasonable explanation for why the files were deleted.

“Maybe it was deleted because it was a duplicate of something that was elsewhere,” he told The Arizona Republic’s Jen Fifield.

Gee, maybe Bennett and Fann should have found out before announcing to the world that Maricopa County officials are corrupt.

But hey, mission accomplished.

The county plans to hold a public meeting on Monday “to refute lies and lay out the facts”.

Worse than 9/11?

Making our election process a fixed scam? Yes. That strikes at the heart of American liberty.

Exactly, odd the leftrats don't seem to get it.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?

I asked you in another thread a few days back how deep the previous audits went. In typical chikkinschidt fashion you hid from the question. You hid from the question because you know any previous audit was superficial in comparison to what's going on right now.

The FBI had investigated Paul Manafort a number of times for tax issues prior to the Russian Hoax Investigation. They investigated him again and found tax infractions. By your logic, they should have left him alone.

That aside, even with this dodge, you didn't deliver a cogent explanation for being opposed to the audit.

In November, Maricopa conducted a hand count of a sample of ballots under state law and found no discrepancies in the county. Earlier this year, Maricopa County also ordered a forensic audit of votes, which was conducted by three separate firms, including a certified public accountancy and two voting-systems labs accredited by the federal Election Assistance Commission. The audit searched for hacking of machines, vote-switching, and malicious software, and found none. All of this was done under the law as laid out by the Arizona legislature.

from the same website:

What's your point? Greenberg flipped? It's almost as if you are acknowledging that the source is capable of simply delivering unadulterated news rather than propaganda. That didn't help your case.

it's a whack-job site...Gaetz is in no trouble.
Although the process has been called an “audit” or a “recount,” it doesn’t match the procedures laid out in state law for either of those. To conduct the audit, the state hired a Florida software-security firm called Cyber Ninjas. The company refused to tell me whether it has any experience with election audits, and its website, while featuring an impressive array of ninja stock photos, offers no indications that it is qualified to conduct election-security reviews. The only apparent reason for Cyber Ninjas’ selection is that the company’s founder, Doug Logan, was a noisy proponent of “Stop the Steal” theories of fraud in the election. (Logan has not responded to my requests for comment or an interview.)

The state Senate allocated just $150,000 for the audit, far too little to cover all the costs. So despite recently banning boards of elections from using private money, the Senate has turned to private donors to fill the gap. Cyber Ninjas hasn’t disclosed all of its funding sources, though some have emerged. Unsurprisingly, much of it has come from people invested in the idea of fraud. Patrick Byrne, the eccentric former head of Overstock.com, has donated $1 million and set a goal to raise almost $2 million more. Employees of One America News Network, the conspiracist pro-Trump news outlet, have also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the outlet has been given special access as the official broadcast partner of the audit.

The results of this audit so far have been exactly what one might expect from an ill-defined process led by an apparently unqualified and partisan actor. Cyber Ninjas tried to avoid even explaining its putative procedures for the audit, labeling them a trade secret, until a federal judge ordered the company to release them. Not only is the process bad; it’s also likely to run far longer than anticipated. The state Senate initially planned for the count to finish by May 14, but at the current pace, it could take months more.

“We know from day-to-day observation that even the procedures they set forth that they were going to use, they are not following,” said Patrick, who was previously a longtime elections official in Maricopa County.

Usually audits and recounts are conducted with teams of people from different parties to ensure fairness, but most observers are Republicans, and Cyber Ninjas has not made clear the arrangements for reviewing ballots. Some of the tables where counting is occurring aren’t being watched at all. Cyber Ninjas has required observers to sign a nondisclosure agreement, which defeats the purpose of having observers present.

One official told a reporter this week that auditors are examining ballots for bamboo fibers, apparently because of a baseless conspiracy theory about China flying in 40,000 fake ballots. Ken Bennett, a former Arizona secretary of state working with the state Senate, also told the pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit that workers were using UV lights to examine ballots for watermarks, apparently a nod to a QAnon theory about watermarked fraudulent ballots. (What sort of fraudster watermarks their own misdeeds?)

Best 2 out of 3?

Best 3 out of 5?

In November, Maricopa conducted a hand count of a sample of ballots under state law and found no discrepancies in the county. Earlier this year, Maricopa County also ordered a forensic audit of votes, which was conducted by three separate firms, including a certified public accountancy and two voting-systems labs accredited by the federal Election Assistance Commission. The audit searched for hacking of machines, vote-switching, and malicious software, and found none. All of this was done under the law as laid out by the Arizona legislature.

The forensic audit looked for hacking of machines that nobody has a password for? Fascinating.
President Trump Remarks on The Maricopa County Voting Result Database Being Deleted, Or Was It Always Assembled Off-site

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ted-or-was-it-always-assembled-off-site/
Has anyone ever offered one valid reason why they are opposed to the audit? If I were a Democrat, I'd want it to shut Trump's whiny ass up. All Democrats are certain it was accurate after all. If I were Dominion, I'd be happy to put the integrity of my machines on display.

Exactly. As far as "how many times" goes, If I were a Democrat I would be more than happy to let them audit and recount for the next three years and continue to look foolish if I was sure I had won. Nothing could be better for them. Same with Dominion.

When they get finished with Arizona they need to come down here to Georgia. I don't think our governor is too interested because I think he is in on it.

I don't see the big deal. The Democrats and Hillary Clinton pushed the idea that Trump and the Russians stole 2016 from her for four years.

Why don,t we just count the votes a hundred times until the Republicans get what they want. The vote was counted according to State law and recounted then

The Secretary of State a Republican Certified the vote. Biden won. That is all the law allows, what they are doing now is illegal. Then the Republicans hired a

Partison group associated with Qanon to come in and do a illegal count. If the Democrats do not like that count do they get to count 4 times to see if they can win?

See where this goes when you do not follow state law? Games over President Biden won good luck in 2024.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Why don,t we just count the votes a hundred times until the Republicans get what they want. The vote was counted according to State law and recounted then

The Secretary of State a Republican Certified the vote. Biden won. That is all the law allows, what they are doing now is illegal. Then the Republicans hired a

Partison group associated with Qanon to come in and do a illegal count. If the Democrats do not like that count do they get to count 4 times to see if they can win?

See where this goes when you do not follow state law? Games over President Biden won good luck in 2024.

There are way to many discrepancy's and questions about how the count went down.
Only a Cheat would not want the count continued to clear up and answer those discrepancy's
If it was an honest Vote count so be it.
Let them waste their money and Count and Count and Count.

Again
Only a Cheat wants the Count STOPPED.
When it comes to red flag legislation, aren't the Democrats always telling people "If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear".?

Yeah...I'm not buying their argument nor their feigned indignation.

What you are asking for is not provided under Arizona Law or any other state. Once the vote is certified , game is over in every state. By the way the

Republican controlled Maricopa County, Board of Supervisors, stands Behind there original vote tally.

Only a cheat wants to keep counting the votes until it comes out his way and then he will block any more vote counts. I,m telling you, you have to follow the law.

that was done . Biden won election over.

Only a cheat wants to keep counting the votes until it comes out his way and then he will block any more vote counts. I,m telling you, you have to follow the law.

that was done . Biden won election over.

If I did drugs, I'd want whatever hallucinogens you are on. The election was so blatantly stolen that it boggles the mind. Assuming one has a mind that can look at evidence objectively, which is obvious that you don't.

Speaking of trolling, I need to see if my '63 4 hp Merc outboard still runs.... Bastard never quits!

Well lets see, the Republican head of the Election Dept. in Maricopa County calls Trumps Claims about the election "Unhinged".

House Minority leader Kevin McCarthy last week said the results of the election are over with. It appears that only a few radical

Republicans believe any longer that the election was not properly counted, and still believe that Trump won.
Why is the audit taking so long?

Don’t know how it works in Arizona but where we live the voter simply bubbles in the vote choices and the computer simply tabulates the votes.

Therefore to conduct an audit you simply pull all the hard paper ballots and manually count them.

Should take a week or less for a single county I would suspect.

What you are asking for is not provided under Arizona Law or any other state. Once the vote is certified , game is over in every state. By the way the

Republican controlled Maricopa County, Board of Supervisors, stands Behind there original vote tally.

Federal law says that the votes have to be kept for 22 months after an election. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-1999-title42-section1974&num=0&edition=1999

If what you're saying is true, why would there be a law requiring for them to be kept? It's like having a law saying you must keep your garbage for 22 months in case you change your mind and decide not to throw that rotten tomato out.

The audit isn't about how many votes were counted. That is known. The audit is to find out how many votes SHOULD have been counted - counterfeit ballots, mail-in ballots that weren't mailed but somehow postmarked, boxes of ballots that show X number on the outside but actually have Y number inside.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Why is the audit taking so long?

Don’t know how it works in Arizona but where we live the voter simply bubbles in the vote choices and the computer simply tabulates the votes.

Therefore to conduct an audit you simply pull all the hard paper ballots and manually count them.

Should take a week or less for a single county I would suspect.

More to a forensic audit than just counting ballots. They have to match them to a registered voter with a valid address, follow the chain of custody and verify the ballot itself is legitimate. There is also the going over the vote counting machine data. Plenty of room for fraud in this.

Funny thing about that, the Republican controlled board has refused to give up the passwords to the Dominion vote counting machines, The Sheriff's department won't hand over the routers to said machines and the Maricopa county board of elections has apparently deleted their complete database of the election. Also rumored that the board never had the passwords to the machines meaning Dominion handled the vote totaling themselves, very illegal.
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

PHOENIX — Maricopa County supervisors blasted Senate President Karen Fann on Monday, accusing her of allowing a “mockery’’ to be made of the election process with her audit.

On one hand, the board and County Recorder Stephen Richer prepared a 14-page letter responding to Fann’s specific questions — they called them accusations — about everything from handling of the ballots to whether a database had been deleted after the election but before files were delivered to Senate-hired auditors. In each case, they said either that the information is false or that they cannot or will not provide what she wants.

But each official also lashed out at Fann, R-Prescott, and the Senate for perpetuating what several said amounts to a hoax on the public. They said she has effectively given over the Senate’s powers to Cyber Ninjas, an outside firm that not only has no election audit experience but is now using the audit to raise money.

“As chairman of this board, I want to make it clear: I will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process,’’ said board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican.

“Finish what you’re calling an ‘audit,’ ‘’ Sellers continued. “Be ready to defend your report in a court of law.’’

In doing so, Sellers and the Republican-dominated board confirmed what had pretty much been clear since last week. Board members will not show up at the Senate Tuesday, as requested by Fann, for a televised question-and-answer session with her, Sen. Warren Petersen, R-Gilbert, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Ken Bennett, a former secretary of state whom Fann tapped to be her liaison with the outside contractors.

In fact, Republican Supervisor Bill Gates said there’s good reason to stay away.

“This board was going to be part of a political theater broadcast on livestream on OAN,’’ he said, a reference to One America News Network. The pro-Trump cable news outlet not only has fueled the theories that the former president did not actually lose the election, but also is helping to raise money to pay for what is supposed to be an official, government-conducted audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 votes.

Fann’s next move unclear
The Senate has gone to court before to force the supervisors to surrender the 2.1 million ballots and the election equipment. But a maneuver to hold the supervisors in contempt failed when Sen. Paul Boyer, R-Glendale, declined to go along with his other 15 GOP colleagues.

Boyer in recent days has indicated even more hesitancy about pursuing the issue.

Richer, a Republican like Fann and the majority of the Senate, said he thinks the tide is turning. “I guarantee you, there are Republicans in the state Senate ... that do not believe a word of it,’’ the county recorder said.

And with Democrats firmly against the whole process, that could leave Fann with few options to force further compliance.

There was no immediate response from the Senate president as to what, if anything, she intends to do now.

Chairman sees pattern to requests
Fann — working with questions provided to her by Cyber Ninjas — had said there are “a significant number of instances in which there is a disparity between the actual number of ballots contained in a batch and the total denoted on the pink report slip accompanying the batch.’’

“They don’t know how to read transmission slips,’’ Richer said of the auditors.

For example, he said some ballots out of any batch of 200 might be pulled out because they can’t be read by the tabulators. That creates a duplicate ballot, he said.

As to claims of deleted databases, he said, “that’s just fundamentally not true.’’

“If they were professional, certified auditors they wouldn’t be asking those questions,’’ said Sellers.

Ditto, Richer said, about the demand for the county’s routers, the computer equipment that acts like traffic directors for data between computers.

“We do not know why Cyber Ninjas would need the routers, as they have no election information,’’ Richer said.

Aside from the $6 million cost of pulling them out and putting in temporary replacements, he said Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone is concerned that what is on them could provide a “blueprint’’ of computers used by law enforcement that could allow someone to compromise the system.

Richer also said Cyber Ninjas has no need for internal passwords to get at the source code for the tallying machines. That information belongs to Dominion Voting Systems, he added. He said Dominion gave the passwords directly to the two certified auditors the county hired and does not share them with election officials.

Sellers said he sees a pattern in the requests.

“It’s become clear that some of these people are only going to be happy when they get the results they want,’’ he said — meaning a finding that somehow Trump won the election, regardless of whether there is actual evidence to back that up.

‘Time to push back on big lie’
Gates said it is possible the Senate at one time had a legitimate reason to review the ballots and equipment. He noted that Fann said the whole purpose was to review the process and determine whether changes are needed in state laws on how elections are run.

But Gates said that stopped being the driving force long ago now that “outside forces’’ have taken control. He said that has become obvious because everyone admits the audit can’t be completed for the $150,000 the Senate allocated.

“Tell us where the money is coming from,’’ Gates said. So far, though, neither Cyber Ninjas nor Bennett has provided details. And Fann, who is supposed to be in charge, said she doesn’t know.

Gates acknowledged that he and his GOP colleagues are in some ways bucking the partisan tide.

“We recognize ... that a large percentage of Republicans believe that the election was stolen in 2020 and that Donald Trump actually won,’’ he said. But Gates said he does not share that belief.

“And the reason that I feel confident in saying that, particularly in Maricopa County, is that we overturned every stone,’’ he said. “We asked the difficult questions.’’

Now, said Gates, is the time to say that enough is enough.

“It is time to push back on the big lie,’’ he said. “Otherwise we are not going to be able to move forward and have an election in 2022 that we can all believe the results, whatever they may be.’’

Richer said there’s another reason people should believe his assurances that the 2020 results are accurate.

He pointed out that he wasn’t even running the office at that time. Richer took over in January after defeating Democrat Adrian Fontes, who did run the election as recorder.

“Why would I stand here beside these gentlemen to say, ‘It was a good election’ if it wasn’t?’’ he asked. “Why wouldn’t I just throw the guy that I spent the past 12 months criticizing, Adrian Fontes, under the bus and say, ‘Don’t worry, there’s a new sheriff in town’ ? So it’s just facially asinine.’’

I,m telling you, you have to follow the law.

that was done .

Said Bernie Madhoff at his annual investors meeting....

And you magically know this how?!?!
Here is a pretty good breakdown of the difference between the original "audit" and the present Senate Audit.

Truth vs. Fiction: A Comparison Between Maricopa County Board of Supervisors’ Audits and The Senate Audit – Ultimately There’s No Comparison

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-senate-audit-ultimately-no-comparison/
Live-Stream Video: Panicked Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Hold Monday Meeting Before Tuesday’s Senate Grilling — Starting at 4 PM ET

The Maricopa Board of Supervisors is meeting today before their meeting Tuesday with the Arizona State Senate to answer questions about missing files from their voting machines and software handed over to the Senate Auditors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...monday-meeting-tuesdays-senate-grilling/

The people who live in a democracy want the vote counted by the rules. Not voting rules made up after the election. The Republican Board of supervisors say the

was fair and the vote count was accurate. President Biden won.
In this and every other state, it seems to me that there are two issues regarding the outcome of the elections. Were the ballots counted correctly (did each candidate receive credit for the number of ballots cast for him or her) and were the ballots submitted for counting valid (were they cast by registered voters in the place where the ballots were submitted). If you only audit the first aspect, you might conclude everything was done properly. This part should be fairly straightforward. The second part is where I would have the greater concern about ever getting to the true election outcome. Seems it could take years and leads me to the conclusion that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cures; i.e., we may not get the 2020 elections made right, but steps need to be taken (and are, like in Georgia) to make the election results credible, transparent, and verifiable.

Anyone found to have tampered with ballots in either of the two ways I stated above should be prosecuted and convicted. What has me puzzled in all of this is why no one that I'm aware of has been indicted for ballot tampering.

The people who live in a democracy want the vote counted by the rules. Not voting rules made up after the election. The Republican Board of supervisors say the

So the very people that allowed wrong things to happen, such as not handling the machine count themselves are who you support? And suddenly some corrupt uniparty Rino deep staters are all you need for truth? Beyond that WTH has Biden done right? What a colossal failure. That said this is not about giving the election to it's rightful winner but more along the lines of keeping more election fraud from happening.

How many time are you going to allow the votes to be counted? 100 times, a 1,000 times or just until you get what you want? The rules have been followed

and President Biden won. The whole election board made up of Republicans say Biden won fir and square with recounts according to the rules.

instead you want to rewrite the rules after the election, BS ain,t going to happen. We right the rules before an election and we play by those rules no exceptions. Game over.

How many time are you going to allow the votes to be counted? 100 times, a 1,000 times or just until you get what you want? The rules have been followed

and President Biden won. The whole election board made up of Republicans say Biden won fir and square with recounts according to the rules.

instead you want to rewrite the rules after the election, BS ain,t going to happen. We right the rules before an election and we play by those rules no exceptions. Game over.

How do you know that? Because the Board of Supervisors said so? Then why are they so opposed to someone else checking it out?
i have a house in prescott. few years ago letter in the mail from the city . the public sidewalk in front of my fence was flaking, and they thought it was dangerous. solution was in the letter to pay about 250bucks to fann construction to fix the sidewalk. Fann being the construction firm owned by karen fann. they are a heavy construction firm.

Maybe so, but the United States of America is a Constitutional Republic, or just "Republic" if the word Constitutional repulses you so, it is NOT a Democracy.
It's amazing how vicious rats can get when their life is immediately threatened.

Originally Posted by steve4102

Maybe so, but the United States of America is a Constitutional Republic, or just "Republic" if the word Constitutional repulses you so, it is NOT a Democracy.

GT50. What is your definition of a democracy? Laws were basically changed by democrat lawyers before the election in several states and counties without any involvement of the state legislatures. Those that broke the law should go to jail and lose their licenses. But the law is not applied equally in the US. Unchecked lawlessness by antifa and blm versus hunting down Trump voters that were in DC on 1/6 and keeping them imprisoned is just one example.
If only it were as clear and concise as you put it - and what is the credible source to support your position? That BOS is acting very guilty of something poor - laxity at best and maybe as bad as abdication of responsibility for a fair, accurate and legal election process..Something in their process smells bad - maybe really bad - so it is difficult to swallow the all is well narrative.

So you are just some leftist jackass? Spewing leftard talking points and appearing stupid.

So you are just some leftist jackass? Spewing leftard talking points and appearing stupid.

He does a bang up job of "appearing stupid" , kind of like it comes natural to him ! laugh

Why won,t you listen to the Maricopa County Supervisors? 5 Republican and 1 Democrat. All say the same thing. The Election is over, it was certified and Biden won.

Some Republicans are even threatening the lives of these Republicans. Who will be next, where will you stop, you have no evidence of any fraud. Why did the

Republican legislature hire a non certified election auditing company, there are many available. Instead they hired some company who has no experience

in running a audit. It was supposed to be over last week now they want to go on to June. Where will it end. They are saying stupid stuff like we are looking for coconut

fibers, and making statements like Data is missing, when it was right in front of them, that the Supervisors had to point out. The election is over, Joe Biden is president.
😂
Now you want to trust Republicans?
Make up your mind
GT50, listen to the BOS? Sure. But why do they have a problem with the vote being reexamined if it's all on the up and up? They have resisted every single attempt. Why? It should be "sure, have at it, but we're not paying for it", don't you think?
Especially if, as you have written, it's over and done. Sort of like an IRS audit, if you've ever had one. Here's the stuff, have at it and if you see a problem let's discuss it.

Why won,t you listen to the Maricopa County Supervisors? 5 Republican and 1 Democrat. All say the same thing. The Election is over, it was certified and Biden won.

Some Republicans are even threatening the lives of these Republicans. Who will be next, where will you stop, you have no evidence of any fraud. Why did the

Republican legislature hire a non certified election auditing company, there are many available. Instead they hired some company who has no experience

in running a audit. It was supposed to be over last week now they want to go on to June. Where will it end. They are saying stupid stuff like we are looking for coconut

fibers, and making statements like Data is missing, when it was right in front of them, that the Supervisors had to point out. The election is over, Joe Biden is president.

Perhaps, this is why ?

The Maricopa vote count case smells so bad - and it looks like the local officials responsible are resisting the audit as much as the frightened Dems. It is an AUDIT - such quality checks are done in all sorts of situations - for reasons of security and veracity. Well, it is only a Presidential election. What is it with GT50?
Originally Posted by CCCC
The Maricopa vote count case smells so bad - and it looks like the local officials responsible are resisting the audit as much as the frightened Dems. It is an AUDIT - such quality checks are done in all sorts of situations - for reasons of security and veracity. Well, it is only a Presidential election. What is it with GT50?

The local and many state officials and Sec of State Hobbs and Maricopa sheriff are pawns of Soros and the deep state.

Hoping to see some suicides soon.
Originally Posted by g5m
GT50, listen to the BOS? Sure. But why do they have a problem with the vote being reexamined if it's all on the up and up? They have resisted every single attempt. Why? It should be "sure, have at it, but we're not paying for it", don't you think?
Especially if, as you have written, it's over and done. Sort of like an IRS audit, if you've ever had one. Here's the stuff, have at it and if you see a problem let's discuss it.

Well, they didnt resist the crooked recounts they did.

Ha, just like Fauci wanting his and the CCP controlled pals at WHO investigating the COVID-19 origins.

GT has no clue, because he watches CNNs fake news.
Gu
Originally Posted by Backroads
😂
Now you want to trust Republicans?
Make up your mind

Ha, for sure. Too bad he doesnt have a working one. Too much toxins in BS swallowed from the MSM.

Also, the polyethylene glycol (PEG) from the vaccince penetrated his blood brain barrier and blood coming in cotact with neural tissue melted neurons, much as in a CVA.

Why won,t you listen to the Maricopa County Supervisors? 5 Republican and 1 Democrat. All say the same thing
. The election is over, Joe Biden is president.

I bet you placed a lot of your Truck in McClame and Rommey. Well, you're losing that part of your truck, dumb fughk.

So says Fake News.

Get a clue, if that were true, they wouldn't be crapping their pants and grasping at straws

They know International and US law: FRAUD VITIATES All

They know Trump is coming back.

Thats why they tried the Impeachment Trial and wanted to Art 25 him.

You listen to them and stay dumb.

Get a clue. What did Que say: Nothing can stop what is coming.

What did Trump say: Something big is coming and nobody knows.

You choose to believe in lying commies, lying lieberals and traitors. Its your choice. Nobody is forcing you. You want to believe they will someday give you that free carrot on a stick.

They knew how to entice you. Jackasses love carrots.
Originally Posted by jimy

He does a bang up job of "appearing stupid" , kind of like it comes natural to him ! laugh

Hey, we are all the dumbasses while he is a genius. We were too stupid to be able to remember what the Bolshevik MSM and CNN said. wink
Although the process has been called an “audit” or a “recount,” it doesn’t match the procedures laid out in state law for either of those. To conduct the audit, the state hired a Florida software-security firm called Cyber Ninjas. The company refused to tell me whether it has any experience with election audits, and its website, while featuring an impressive array of ninja stock photos, offers no indications that it is qualified to conduct election-security reviews. The only apparent reason for Cyber Ninjas’ selection is that the company’s founder, Doug Logan, was a noisy proponent of “Stop the Steal” theories of fraud in the election. (Logan has not responded to my requests for comment or an interview.)

The state Senate allocated just $150,000 for the audit, far too little to cover all the costs. So despite recently banning boards of elections from using private money, the Senate has turned to private donors to fill the gap. Cyber Ninjas hasn’t disclosed all of its funding sources, though some have emerged. Unsurprisingly, much of it has come from people invested in the idea of fraud. Patrick Byrne, the eccentric former head of Overstock.com, has donated $1 million and set a goal to raise almost $2 million more. Employees of One America News Network, the conspiracist pro-Trump news outlet, have also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the outlet has been given special access as the official broadcast partner of the audit.

The results of this audit so far have been exactly what one might expect from an ill-defined process led by an apparently unqualified and partisan actor. Cyber Ninjas tried to avoid even explaining its putative procedures for the audit, labeling them a trade secret, until a federal judge ordered the company to release them. Not only is the process bad; it’s also likely to run far longer than anticipated. The state Senate initially planned for the count to finish by May 14, but at the current pace, it could take months more.

“We know from day-to-day observation that even the procedures they set forth that they were going to use, they are not following,” said Patrick, who was previously a longtime elections official in Maricopa County.

Usually audits and recounts are conducted with teams of people from different parties to ensure fairness, but most observers are Republicans, and Cyber Ninjas has not made clear the arrangements for reviewing ballots. Some of the tables where counting is occurring aren’t being watched at all. Cyber Ninjas has required observers to sign a nondisclosure agreement, which defeats the purpose of having observers present.

One official told a reporter this week that auditors are examining ballots for bamboo fibers, apparently because of a baseless conspiracy theory about China flying in 40,000 fake ballots. Ken Bennett, a former Arizona secretary of state working with the state Senate, also told the pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit that workers were using UV lights to examine ballots for watermarks, apparently a nod to a QAnon theory about watermarked fraudulent ballots. (What sort of fraudster watermarks their own misdeeds?)

Like Sec of State Hobbs, the Az Gov, Maricopa Sheriff, and county Board of Electors and Supers disclosed their financial sources involving Soros, right.

Sheesh. Are you sure you arent SAC?

BTW, how much does Soros pay you?

Show me the proof where George Soros funded a Republican Election in Arizona. He only funds Democrat canidates, like the sheriff in Maricopa County Arizona.

Now Mark Zuckerbird gave $400 Million to Republican Elections.
You’re an idiot!!!!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Like Sec of State Hobbs, the Az Gov, Maricopa Sheriff, and county Board of Electors and Supers disclosed their financial sources involving Soros, right.

Sheesh. Are you sure you arent SAC?

BTW, how much does Soros pay you?

Peanuts compared to what the Deep State pays K22.
I just went on the Az Audit.Org site to see how many people were counting Ballots.
Most of the cameras were down & the only ones up were of Trucks in a loading dock area.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wir...cktrack-election-data-destroyed-77766593

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...dit-backtracks-deleted-database-n1267900

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/18/us/arizona-election.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/18/politics/arizona-republican-audit-database-not-deleted/index.html

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-auditors-backtrack-say-no-election-data-destroyed1

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wir...cktrack-election-data-destroyed-77766593

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...dit-backtracks-deleted-database-n1267900

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/18/us/arizona-election.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/18/politics/arizona-republican-audit-database-not-deleted/index.html

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-auditors-backtrack-say-no-election-data-destroyed1

Really! I mean really?

You actually post links from the 4 biggest Propaganda outlets in the world, plus a fifth from Fox who was in on the AZ scam by calling the election way to early.

You are one f*cked up guy to believe anything that comes from these outlets, anything.

Jag your statement is totally untrue. George Soros never funded any Republican in last years election in Arizona, especially not the governor, not the Maricopa County Sheriff, infact

he gave 2 million to the Democrat canidate for sheriff. George never gave any Republican Supervisors any campaign money either. Bottom line George Soros only gave money to Democrats.

Not Republicans like you said. Mark Zuckerbird gave the Republican in Arizona $400 million dollars for that race. Looks like he wasted his money.

Jag your statement is totally untrue. George Soros never funded any Republican in last years election in Arizona, especially not the governor, not the Maricopa County Sheriff, infact

he gave 2 million to the Democrat canidate for sheriff. George never gave any Republican Supervisors any campaign money either. Bottom line George Soros only gave money to Democrats.

Not Republicans like you said. Mark Zuckerbird gave the Republican in Arizona $400 million dollars for that race. Looks like he wasted his money.

To make such statement requires a legitimate link. That said why is you leftists seem to think just because someone is a Republican they can't be bought or even that you could know who Soros gave money to.
As yet there has not been any full forensic audit in any county of any state. They're trying to do one in Maricopa county and meeting stiff resistance. Why? Just like Antrim Co. they all did a mini audit of a few boxes, of their choosing, and said "see nothing here". Biden won nothing. This election was stolen with Foreign interference. That should require a full forensic audit of the entire country.

rainshot, I have no idea what a full forensic audit is. Every state did everything by the book at the time of the election, and Joe Biden won. What you are asking for

is not provide in the election rules of any state. Get what you are asking for into state and federal law and they will do it in 2024. For now the election is over.
rainshot, I have no idea what a full forensic audit is.

That’s because you’re a fugking idiot DickTuck50!!!
Nothing brings out the resident libs like the threat that a big lie might be exposed.
Dumphuck50,

You’re a retard

GFY

rainshot, I have no idea what a full forensic audit is. Every state did everything by the book at the time of the election, and Joe Biden won. What you are asking for

is not provide in the election rules of any state. Get what you are asking for into state and federal law and they will do it in 2024. For now the election is over.

You're bout the stupidest SOB of the bunch if you believe any of that nonsense.
Move along... nothing to see here

The Data files were never Deleted, Cyber Ninjas being a non certified Audit company did not know how the operate the machines

That are used in most states to count votes. Finally the Supervisors told Cyber Ninjas how to access the Data base and showed them it was still there.

Republicans should have hired a certified audit company, they would have know how to access the data base. Yesterday the Federal government sent an official

letter to Arizona that none of the equipment that Cyber Ninjas has had in its control will ever be used in a election again. Some Republicans may be prosecuted because

they were ordered to turn over the election Equipnment and data to Cyber Ninjas. Federal law says all records must be kept secure for 22 months, that was not done

The Data files were never Deleted, Cyber Ninjas being a non certified Audit company did not know how the operate the machines

That are used in most states to count votes. Finally the Supervisors told Cyber Ninjas how to access the Data base and showed them it was still there.

Republicans should have hired a certified audit company, they would have know how to access the data base. Yesterday the Federal government sent an official

letter to Arizona that none of the equipment that Cyber Ninjas has had in its control will ever be used in a election again. Some Republicans may be prosecuted because

they were ordered to turn over the election Equipnment and data to Cyber Ninjas. Federal law says all records must be kept secure for 22 months, that was not done

I see you are a Maddow fan, figures. Too bad you can't pull your head out of the fake news @ss.

Where is your proof of any of that. FBI said information on laptop could not be verified, may have been put there by Russia. How do you explain the convictions of those around Trump

in the 2016 election. It is clear to anyone with half a brain that Trump is in bed with Putin and Putin is on top. I,m sorry you can not see it but if you look at it very carefully you might.
[quote=GunTruck50]

Where is your proof of any of that. FBI said information on laptop could not be verified, may have been put there by Russia.

Well since Hunter's Lawyers asked for the laptop back it appears it is his and you actually feel that the FBI is a legitimate organization after sitting on the laptop until after the election? Or ignoring riots all over the country then tracking down every Trump supporter that was near the capitol on Jan. 6? Or ask yourself why they never investigated the election fraud?

How do you explain the convictions of those around Trump in the 2016 election.

Partisan Lawfare.

It is clear to anyone with half a brain that Trump is in bed with Putin and Putin is on top. I,m sorry you can not see it but if you look at it very carefully you might.

Stop sucking Maddow's and Scarborough's dick, pull your head out of your @ss and see a shrink then get back to us. It is well known Trump had nothing to do with Russia collusion, that you don't only proves your head is sooo far up your @ss you look funny walking.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Where is your proof of any of that. FBI said information on laptop could not be verified, may have been put there by Russia. How do you explain the convictions of those around Trump

in the 2016 election. It is clear to anyone with half a brain that Trump is in bed with Putin and Putin is on top. I,m sorry you can not see it but if you look at it very carefully you might.

You're a real dumbazz, why didn't the Dumocrats try to impeach Trump on Russian collusion? Could it be because the Dumocrats have less than half a brain, or maybe they are the guilty party?
GT, Arizona isn't the only state that's sucking wind about fraudulent votes. Relax and take a deep breath. It won't hurt long. I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you screeching. We all know that you demochimps could care less about Constitutionality. You can make up the rules as you go and damn the legislature. Republican or democrat; anyone that gets caught in the storm that's coming is going to have a longish time to contemplate their sins.

You know of course that 4 of the 5 Maricopa County Supervisors were Republican, and only 1 Democrat. Why with no evidence do you not trust people from your own party?

Are there good and bad Republicans? And all the bad one just happened to be on the Board of Supervisors at the same time. I find that hard to believe. Especially when all

agreed Biden won. The bottom line is all you guys who do not believe those in your own party want to keep counting the vote until you get the result you want. There was a fixed

set of rules in Maricopa County when the election started. Now after the vote you want to come up with new rules because you did not get the outcome you wanted. That is not

how elections work. Before a election you agree on the election rules and then vote. No rule changes are allowed of any king after the vote. That is what you are asking for. No way,

voting is over and Biden won. Even after the legal recounts. That is the end of it until 2024. Seems to me you do not want to understand the rules.

You know of course that 4 of the 5 Maricopa County Supervisors were Republican, and only 1 Democrat. Why with no evidence do you not trust people from your own party?

Are there good and bad Republicans? And all the bad one just happened to be on the Board of Supervisors at the same time. I find that hard to believe. Especially when all

agreed Biden won. The bottom line is all you guys who do not believe those in your own party want to keep counting the vote until you get the result you want. There was a fixed

set of rules in Maricopa County when the election started. Now after the vote you want to come up with new rules because you did not get the outcome you wanted. That is not

how elections work. Before a election you agree on the election rules and then vote. No rule changes are allowed of any king after the vote. That is what you are asking for. No way,

voting is over and Biden won. Even after the legal recounts. That is the end of it until 2024. Seems to me you do not want to understand the rules.

Do you understand the difference between an audit and a recount?

Are you a Chinese Bot?

Didnt they say Trump colluded with Russia?

Didnt they say Hillary was OK because she didnt meant to lie or let the world in her computer or destroy her electronic devices or....

How many top Officials get relieved from them for lying, yet you still believe in them?

You prove yourself stupid.
No use bringing logic and intelligent debate to this guy. Looks like he swallowed the hook a long time ago.
Looks like they are getting ready to start the Audit again.
Lots of people in the Audit room according to the Cameras
I wonder what will be next to stop them.
A Funeral or what.
Looks like they are getting ready to start the Audit again.
Lots of people in the Audit room according to the Cameras
I wonder what will be next to stop them.
A Funeral or what.

FBI Swat Raid

Maybe those cyber ninjas will samurai chop off your cock and feed it to you
Originally Posted by Morewood
No use bringing logic and intelligent debate to this guy.

Guy?
It has been said before but is worth repeating. The level of resistance from members of both parties is more than enough to justify the audit. If there was nothing to hide everyone should be willing to cooperate and restore faith in the election process. Democrats and some participating Republicans are obviously afraid something will be revealed.
Looks like they have a good turn out for the Audit.
Every Table is filled
Maybe they can get it done quick before people get tired and start walking out.
© 24hourcampfire