Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...work-completed-arizonas-maricopa-county/
Bring it pillow man!
https://www.11alive.com/article/new.../85-a394009c-fe34-4dc1-a1f2-72e76546511a

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Bring it pillow man!

MAGA
well, not exactly.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/arizona-election-audit-trump-decertify

Jaguar, one of these days Lucy will hold the football for you. You've got to believe!
Lol
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Lol

What’s funny jackass?
Lol
...............AppenDICKtaaaameDUDE.............LOL......Now that's FUNNY
Lol

Not one more dime right? Lmao
With all due respect, I don’t think this has anything to do with cyber anything. I think it’s good old fashioned human fraud.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
well, not exactly.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/arizona-election-audit-trump-decertify

Jaguar, one of these days Lucy will hold the football for you. You've got to believe!

Its only the beginning, sucker.

Biteme, Hillary, Piglosi, Hairass and the DNC will be finished before what he got started is finished.

BTW, Im hearing today, your main CCP bro, Sleepy Joe, dropped below 40% approval rating.

Come on, you're the head dumbass of the Equus Genus crew, tell us what two words are almost upon us that spell the end of your precious commie DNC?
well, not exactly.

LOOK at the pic of the sick orange fuger. MUST be a negative cash flow about now.
NY AG on his left! GA AG on his right! VLADIMIR up his azz!

Talk is cheap...send him some $$$.
Come on Suckawhore, they are the two most feared words of your satanic commie buds besides the words "JESUS CHRIST".
Like moths to a flame!
I heard Huber and Durham were on this like white on rice. Expect, well, nothing.
Well look at this. A libtard sockpuppet reunion.
Wake me when someone does a perp walk... Ain't nothing going to happen...
Sorry Charlie, you're so stupid you're on ignore.

Suckawhore at least is a deep state enemy who has enough brains for Soros to pay him to try and decieve us.

They wouldn't dip an Obama biscuit out of the commode to keep you from starving.
Suck Azz Charlie is the king of campfire losers.
JAG you blowing hot air unless you send him some cash. Dr. POL would say he just looks wormy.
Ok, Suckawhore, I'll give you a clue. Those two words which will destroy your beloved commie party, even more than your lying pos commie kid grabbing, kid sniffing Biteme (who is doing a pretty darned good job of it by himself) are (drum roll) VOTER ID.

Its coming and your crew is screwed.

Book it.

well, not exactly.

That's a very bipartisan site there isn't it.

Suck-A-Sock Syc.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Suckawhore at least is a deep state enemy who has enough brains for Soros to pay him to try and decieve us.

The teacher's salary in AZ must really suck to make you sell out your country.........
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
JAG you blowing hot air unless you send him some cash. Dr. POL would say he just looks wormy.

Hey dumbass you haven’t been around. Did you have a crash in your wheelchair again you fugking loser? 😂😂😂
I
. Full Report from Canvassing Work Completed in Arizona’s Maricopa County

This “canvassing” report ? Is this part of the official Senate Forensic Audit, or is it a separate audit, as in a grassroots canvassing audit?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-afraid-truth-todays-canvassing-results/

Oh yeah! ☕ 😁 👍

What is it with these guys who criticized a decent man giving to the cause of freedom at his own expense?
They made a big deal about an former addiction that he overcame with God's grace and acted like that disqualified him from spending his fortune on their freedom. All the while, they probably never so much as know the source of all freedom.
well, not exactly.

Biteme, Hillary, Piglosi, Hairass and the DNC will be finished before what he got started is finished.

BTW, Im hearing today, your main CCP bro, Sleepy Joe, dropped below 40% approval rating.

Come on, you're the head dumbass of the Equus Genus crew, tell us what two words are almost upon us that spell the end of your precious commie DNC?

Holy [bleep]….for awhile there I was thinking you were just an average dumbass. Now I realize that you are a legit retard…amazing lol.
well, not exactly.

Holy [bleep]….for awhile there I was thinking you were just an average dumbass. Now I realize that you are a legit retard…amazing lol.

How do you feel about Bump Stocks
Originally Posted by steve4102
well, not exactly.

Bump stocks just about sent a bunch of guys over the edge!
well, not exactly.

One member here in particular.
well, not exactly.

How do you feel that your idol was all about gun control?
You leftist pukes run your mouth thinking there is no way Trump can get back in, listening to your lying buds in the MSM while your deep state cabal buds know better and are schitting bricks trying to destroy Trump.

Ha, out of office they cant do it.

You're too stupid to see they set up the Jan 6 Capitol incident to entrap Trump and legally destroy his chance to return by impeachment and Senate conviction.

Well, sorry Charlie, you forgot, Que said the Patriots have their plan. Thats why Trump showed up to make his speech an hour late and the deep state crew attacked before Trump finished his speech, letting Piglosi and the deep state fall into their own trap. Thats why they don't want to let the folks see the 14,000 hours of Capitol hill videos.

Sorry, Charlie. Those tapes will be released.

Proof.

Psalm 141:10

…9Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, and from the lures of evildoers. 10Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.

Psalm 35:8

May ruin befall them by surprise; may the net they hid ensnare them; may they fall into the hazard they created.

…7For without cause they laid their net for me; without reason they dug a pit for my soul. 8May ruin befall them by surprise; may the net they hid ensnare them; may they fall into the hazard they created. 9Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and exult in His salvation.
You leftist pukes run your mouth thinking there is no way Trump can get back in, listening to your lying buds in the MSM while your deep state cabal buds know better and are schitting bricks trying to destroy Trump.

Ha, out of office they cant do it.

You're too stupid to see they set up the Jan 6 Capitol incident to entrap Trump and legally destroy his chance to return by impeachment and Senate conviction.

Well, sorry Charlie, you forgot, Que said the Patriots have their plan. Thats why Trump showed up to make his speech an hour late and the deep state crew attacked before Trump finished his speech, letting Piglosi and the deep state fall into their own trap. Thats why they don't want to let the folks see the 14,000 hours of Capitol hill videos.

Sorry, Charlie. They will be released.

What happened to that august 13th bombshell lindell promised. Oh right….NOTHING. But but but Q says you’re winning. Hahahah!!!!
What happened to that august 13th bombshell lindell promised. Oh right….NOTHING. But but but Q says you’re winning. Hahahah!!!!

I bet you’re boyfriend gives horrible BJs and that’s why you’re angry all the time.
well, not exactly.

You mean Bump Stocks
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy

I bet you’re boyfriend gives horrible BJs and that’s why you’re angry all the time.
Why don't you teach him how to do it right ?

It's like tossing out some kinda internet forum lure called the 'Lindell Pop-R' - "they hit it hard, every time!"
well, not exactly.

You mean Bump Stocks

Spin it any way you need to. Bitch.
OK, I found the answer to my question.

Liz Harris Discusses Results of an Independent Canvass Audit in Maricopa, Arizona

It is important to draw a distinction between what is presented in this discussion by Arizona resident Liz Harris and the forensic audit of Maricopa County ballots as authorized by the Arizona Senate.

The official Arizona ballot audit group did not perform a canvass of the voters in Maricopa County.

What is discussed below [Direct Rumble Link Here] are the results of an unauthorized, independent, canvass of Maricopa County voters by an independent citizen group -led by Liz Harris- not affiliated with the Arizona audit. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ndent-canvass-audit-in-maricopa-arizona/

Not sure where Mike Lindell fits into this?
well, not exactly.

You mean Bump Stocks

Stop it! That's heart attack material man! LOL
Yeah, i guess you're right, Akpindick. Yer just too smart for me. Youre loving NWO deep state cabal Bolshevik guys like Rockefellers and Rothschilds and Soros won and they can institute their plan, once called Agenda 21 plan and now, because of Trumps win in '16, now called the 2030 agenda, of reducing the worlds population to 250 million.

Here's hoping you're valuable enough to them to make the cut.

What a gay thing for you to come up with…what’s with all you “conservatives” (f a g g o t s) typing out your fantasies in these threads???
Hey guys, what happened to the august 13th bombshell lindell promised???

Anybody???

Anybody???

Yeah….that’s what I thought. Lol.
Ain't nobody gonna do nuffin
well, not exactly.

You mean Bump Stocks

Spin it any way you need to. Bitch.

Sorry, forgot the (?) mark. No intensionally to spin, I am am just deeply interested in your opinion on Bump Stocks
What a gay thong for you to come up with…what’s with all you “conservatives” (f a g g o t s) typing out your fantasies in these threads???

“Gay thong”? Must have been a Freudian slip.
Pissed about the real Patriots keeping you and your deep state buds up worrying about the axe falling on them, huh, pindick?
Pissed about the real Patriots keeping you and your deep state buds up worrying about the axe falling on them, huh?

I thought lindell promised something for august 13th….what was that all about???
well, not exactly.

One member here in particular.

Thought maybe he'd set himself on fire. Lol
Pissed about the real Patriots keeping you and your deep state buds up worrying about the axe falling on them, huh, pindick?

He was just obsessing about gay thongs.
Hey what happened august 13th???
Pinheadick, how'd you do with the Biden pick?

Suckawhore, SAC?
What a gay thong for you to come up with…what’s with all you “conservatives” (f a g g o t s) typing out your fantasies in these threads???
”Gay thong”? Must have been a Freudian slip.

You got your period?

Suckawhore, SAC?

What did lindell show the world on august 13th??? Nothing??? Only a total dip s h i t would believe him again.

It got moved?

Can you comprehend?

Ok, as you wish. Lindell is FOS.

Want to make a bet on it?

Suckawhore, SAC?

What did lindell show the world on august 13th??? Nothing??? Only a total dip s h i t would believe him again.

"...and AKPINDICK hits the Lindell Pop-R again and explodes out of the water as he hits that lure with a fury...."

It got moved?

Can you comprehend?

Ok, as you wish. Lindell is FOS.

Want to make a bet on it?

It got moved? Or he didn’t have Jack s h i t???

Let’s be retards for a minute and pretend it got “moved”. It will get “moved” again…..and again.

But you know that already and are desperately grabbing at straws.

Suckawhore, SAC?

You just proved you didnt watch it or you're too stupid to have understood it.

Dumbass, why do you think many states now are planning forensic audits, including Ga, Mi, Pa, Wi, Tx, etc?

Oh, sorry, i forgot. Cnn folks havent heard.

Sorry, im not getting paid to take you to raise.

Sheesh, you're too stupid to see 50 states sent reps to observe most will do audits and as a result will get voter ID.

You're fughked, even if you're too stupid to see it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
well, not exactly.

Suck-A-Sock Syc.

Donut boy! still stealing from women?

I bet a thief would poach a deer!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Suckawhore, SAC?

"...and AKPINDICK hits the Lindell Pop-R again and explodes out of the water as he hits that lure with a fury...."

Nice!!! I like it. Much more creative than the go to gay insults here. I knew there was somebody here who could come up with something original.

Suckawhore, SAC?

You just proved you didnt watch it or you're to stupid to have understood it.

Dumbass, why do you think many states now are planning forensic audits, including Ga, Mi, Pa, Wi, Tx, etc?

Oh, sorry, i forgot. Cnn folks havent heard.

Damn straight I didn’t watch it. I’m not a fat loser, I have way better things to do than watch that [bleep].

Tell me, what was the “bombshell”??? Is trump president again yet??? No??? Shocking…..
While that was not an official Arizona senate canvass, the results should have the crap running down the leftie's legs. It's compelling.
To the non believer this Arizona audit means nothing. To those of us who suspected fraud it means a lot. Unfortunately, unless the whole country revolts there is nothing going to get done. It's time to call for the Congress to stand down and do nothing more until ALL audits in all questionable States are done. Even it it takes years. The less that comes out of the Congress the better off America is. We need Joe Biden just shut up and go back to his basement. Let the States run their business. It's obvious the federal government is broken.

kwg.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
While that was not an official Arizona senate canvass, the results should have the crap running down the leftie's legs. It's compelling.

Well, enough for Trump to say on Mark Levin today that Az should recall their EC votes.

Of course the CNN crew knows thats not possible, since, uh, CNN said so, uh, since the Congress has certified their votes.

They forget, Thornton vs US, SC ruling, Fraud Vitiates All, as also says International Law?

I guess CNN forgot to inform them of the ramifications of those certifying congressmen having been "elected" by fraud also. whistle

Well, enough for Trump to say on Mark Levin today that Az should recall their EC votes.

Of course the CNN crew knows thats not possible, since, uh, CNN said so, uh, since the Congress has certified their votes.

They forget, Thornton vs US, SC ruling, Fraud Vitiates All, as also says International Law?

I guess CNN forgot to inform them of the ramifications of those certifying congressmen having been "elected" by fraud also. whistle

The guy who lost saying votes should be recalled…..think about that for a second.
Let us know how great the withdrawal was from Afghanistan.

The guy who lost saying votes should be recalled…..think about that for a second.
.....................AppenshortDICKonmeDUDE!.........The earth has roughly 360 million-trillion gallons of water on it. Surely you can go find a few gallons to go and drown yourself in?

Of course, being a corksucker, you wouldnt want votes from Mexico or Ca recalled.

We know why. Its because you are a stupid Biden corksucking POS who, along with your buds, cant survive within the bounds of the constitution.

It’s unfortunate that people like you see the need to connect things that have no relation. It is possible to see that trump lost AND Biden is an epic failure.

I’m not sure why that simple concept is so hard, probably because people like you are just flat out stupid.

Of course, being a corksucker, you wouldnt want votes from Mexico or Ca recalled.

We know why. Its because you are a stupid Biden corksucking POS who, along with your buds, cant survive within the bounds of the constitution.

Votes from mexico??? That’s not a real thing. California though, that it part of the USA. Good job, you named a US state.

I’m well within the bounds of the constitution. Seems like you aren’t though. Sad.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.....................AppenshortDICKonmeDUDE!.........The earth has roughly 360 million-trillion gallons of water on it. Surely you can go find a few gallons to go and drown yourself in?

You live in California and beat up kids for a living. You ain’t s h i t to me. Lol.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
well, not exactly.

Suck-A-Sock Syc.

Donut boy! still stealing from women?

I bet a thief would poach a deer!

I bet you would if you could.

Come on, show us a pic of the Zero hoe with one. cool
Interview with the canvasser:

https://rumble.com/vm99tk-episode-1245-canvas-recap-across-the-states.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3

It’s unfortunate that people like you see the need to connect things that have no relation. It is possible to see that trump lost AND Biden is an epic failure.

I’m not sure why that simple concept is so hard, probably because people like you are just flat out stupid.

How do you feel about a bump Stocks?

See no spin, this time I benembered the (?).

Suckawhore, SAC?

Not true at all retard, did you even watch it?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

You live in California and beat up kids for a living. You ain’t s h i t to me. Lol.
..................LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL........I don't want to be anything to ya ApppeeeeeDICKtameeeeeDUDE! We agree on that!...Beat up kids? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...That the best ya got? I suppose it would be considering that you are a source of complete mental retardation and complete stupidity.....Nothing would give me greater pleasure than beating the crap out of a kid such as yourself. You are a just a kid aren't ya? In your case I'll make that exception.....Oh! You are an adult? More fun for me then! So we go from 2 seconds to 5 or 10....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......
Whew. Finally, someone with half a brain. Yep, Biteme is an epic failure. Duh, who coulda guessed?

Well, we Patriots did. You hadn't a clue, just as with the election, which Lindell will present to dumbasses like you.

Hey, as Que said, it will be your choice to know. My bet is, you're too slow. grin

At least he’s not a meat gazer.
Whew. Finally, someone with half a brain. Yep, Biteme is an epic failure. Duh, who coulda guessed?

Well, we Patriots did. You hadn't a clue, just as with the election, which Lindell will present to dumbasses like you.

Hey, as Que said, it will be your choice to know. My bet is, you're too slow. grin

What’s you’re next excuse going to be when lindell dosent turn up Jack s h i t??? Honest question. I asked people here before august 13th and they called me gay. When lindell dosent turn up anything will you have a new gay plan or just call people gay?
Glad to see some happiness happening, of course Biden will call for martial law and further screw things up.
Complete and utter clustephuqck! Nice work Jag! LOL

What’s you’re next excuse going to be when lindell dosent turn up Jack s h i t??? Honest question. I asked people here before august 13th and they called me gay. When lindell dosent turn up anything will you have a new gay plan or just call people gay?

Maybe you and SuckerMore should get a room and have twins, Pete Buttplug style.

You and your fantasies….

You and your fantasies….

I’m not the one posting about gay thongs.

You and your fantasies….

How many posts about gay activities can you make in one evening??? I mean just imagine being such a loser haha. I get it, you’re obsessed with me and all types of gay [bleep] but you should probably get some fresh air.

You and your fantasies….

How many posts about gay activities can you make in one evening??? I mean just imagine being such a loser haha. I get it, you’re obsessed with me and all types of gay [bleep] but you should probably get some fresh air.

You’re giving people unlimited material.
Dumbasses do that. Hes too stupid to see his cabal is on the run.

Brilliant retort. Must have been distracted by the hotel room idea with AKPenisDude.
I think Trump is trying to give the pukes a clue. whistle grin

https://rumble.com/vm96zv-ep.-2572b...h-it-think-.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Brilliant retort. ....

20 posts a day for 4 days, welcome to 24Hour Campfire, newguy!
HiS cAbAl iS oN tHe RuN….

You guys are so [bleep] dumb. Keep it up, this [bleep] is gold.
HiS cAbAl iS oN tHe RuN….

You guys are so [bleep] dumb. Keep it up, this [bleep] is gold.

Indeed it is.

Brilliant retort. ....

20 posts a day for 4 days, welcome to 24Hour Campfire, newguy!

Lookie there he's done figured your worthless ass out inside of 4 days.
© 24hourcampfire