Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Sycamore
well, not exactly.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/arizona-election-audit-trump-decertify

Jaguar, one of these days Lucy will hold the football for you. You've got to believe!

That's a very bipartisan site there isn't it.

Suck-A-Sock Syc.

Donut boy! still stealing from women?

I bet a thief would poach a deer!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pinheadick, how'd you do with the Biden pick?

Suckawhore, SAC?

What did lindell show the world on august 13th??? Nothing??? Only a total dip s h i t would believe him again.

"...and AKPINDICK hits the Lindell Pop-R again and explodes out of the water as he hits that lure with a fury...."

Nice!!! I like it. Much more creative than the go to gay insults here. I knew there was somebody here who could come up with something original.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Suckawhore, SAC?

What did lindell show the world on august 13th??? Nothing??? Only a total dip s h i t would believe him again.

You just proved you didnt watch it or you're to stupid to have understood it.

Dumbass, why do you think many states now are planning forensic audits, including Ga, Mi, Pa, Wi, Tx, etc?

Oh, sorry, i forgot. Cnn folks havent heard.

Damn straight I didn’t watch it. I’m not a fat loser, I have way better things to do than watch that [bleep].

Tell me, what was the “bombshell”??? Is trump president again yet??? No??? Shocking…..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
While that was not an official Arizona senate canvass, the results should have the crap running down the leftie's legs. It's compelling.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To the non believer this Arizona audit means nothing. To those of us who suspected fraud it means a lot. Unfortunately, unless the whole country revolts there is nothing going to get done. It's time to call for the Congress to stand down and do nothing more until ALL audits in all questionable States are done. Even it it takes years. The less that comes out of the Congress the better off America is. We need Joe Biden just shut up and go back to his basement. Let the States run their business. It's obvious the federal government is broken.

kwg.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
While that was not an official Arizona senate canvass, the results should have the crap running down the leftie's legs. It's compelling.

Well, enough for Trump to say on Mark Levin today that Az should recall their EC votes.

Of course the CNN crew knows thats not possible, since, uh, CNN said so, uh, since the Congress has certified their votes.

They forget, Thornton vs US, SC ruling, Fraud Vitiates All, as also says International Law?

I guess CNN forgot to inform them of the ramifications of those certifying congressmen having been "elected" by fraud also. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Well, enough for Trump to say on Mark Levin today that Az should recall their EC votes.

Of course the CNN crew knows thats not possible, since, uh, CNN said so, uh, since the Congress has certified their votes.

They forget, Thornton vs US, SC ruling, Fraud Vitiates All, as also says International Law?

I guess CNN forgot to inform them of the ramifications of those certifying congressmen having been "elected" by fraud also. whistle

The guy who lost saying votes should be recalled…..think about that for a second.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Let us know how great the withdrawal was from Afghanistan.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The guy who lost saying votes should be recalled…..think about that for a second.
.....................AppenshortDICKonmeDUDE!.........The earth has roughly 360 million-trillion gallons of water on it. Surely you can go find a few gallons to go and drown yourself in?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Of course, being a corksucker, you wouldnt want votes from Mexico or Ca recalled.

We know why. Its because you are a stupid Biden corksucking POS who, along with your buds, cant survive within the bounds of the constitution.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/08/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

It’s unfortunate that people like you see the need to connect things that have no relation. It is possible to see that trump lost AND Biden is an epic failure.

I’m not sure why that simple concept is so hard, probably because people like you are just flat out stupid.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Of course, being a corksucker, you wouldnt want votes from Mexico or Ca recalled.

We know why. Its because you are a stupid Biden corksucking POS who, along with your buds, cant survive within the bounds of the constitution.

Votes from mexico??? That’s not a real thing. California though, that it part of the USA. Good job, you named a US state.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I’m well within the bounds of the constitution. Seems like you aren’t though. Sad.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.....................AppenshortDICKonmeDUDE!.........The earth has roughly 360 million-trillion gallons of water on it. Surely you can go find a few gallons to go and drown yourself in?

You live in California and beat up kids for a living. You ain’t s h i t to me. Lol.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
well, not exactly.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/arizona-election-audit-trump-decertify

Jaguar, one of these days Lucy will hold the football for you. You've got to believe!

That's a very bipartisan site there isn't it.

Suck-A-Sock Syc.

Donut boy! still stealing from women?

I bet a thief would poach a deer!

I bet you would if you could.

Come on, show us a pic of the Zero hoe with one. cool

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It’s unfortunate that people like you see the need to connect things that have no relation. It is possible to see that trump lost AND Biden is an epic failure.

I’m not sure why that simple concept is so hard, probably because people like you are just flat out stupid.

How do you feel about a bump Stocks?

See no spin, this time I benembered the (?).

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Suckawhore, SAC?

Not true at all retard, did you even watch it?

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

You live in California and beat up kids for a living. You ain’t s h i t to me. Lol.
..................LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL........I don't want to be anything to ya ApppeeeeeDICKtameeeeeDUDE! We agree on that!...Beat up kids? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...That the best ya got? I suppose it would be considering that you are a source of complete mental retardation and complete stupidity.....Nothing would give me greater pleasure than beating the crap out of a kid such as yourself. You are a just a kid aren't ya? In your case I'll make that exception.....Oh! You are an adult? More fun for me then! So we go from 2 seconds to 5 or 10....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Whew. Finally, someone with half a brain. Yep, Biteme is an epic failure. Duh, who coulda guessed?

Well, we Patriots did. You hadn't a clue, just as with the election, which Lindell will present to dumbasses like you.

Hey, as Que said, it will be your choice to know. My bet is, you're too slow. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,926 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,365
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.