Home
Posted By: MILES58 Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I have spent a couple days trying to make sense of the logistic problems Russia has in Ukraine. I first world army should never be seeing any of that nonsense, and I was looking for reasons why.

What it looks like to me is that the money that has gone into so many people's pockets in Russia has come from a lot of places in the military, and in a lot of different ways. What is left now is a paper tiger that can only just barely get out of it's own way. All of those missiles/rockets/bombs that are littering Ukraine are not an accident. All of the rubber tire vehicles that get stuck, break down and run out of fuel are not an accident. The absence of CAS to cover ground forces is not an accident. The absence of hundreds/thousands of precision guided cruise missiles is not an accident. The absence of proficient first line ground troops is not an accident. This was done systematically by skimming at many levels and the forces are now quite literally hollowed out by the politicians and oligarchs. I would bet a lot of money at this point that even if Putin decides to fall back and concentrate on Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea, that moving all that equipment back to Russia's border will cost Russia even more than it cost them to get it into place spread across Ukraine, and it will be more costly in Russian lives lost in the process.

That equipment has all been stressed beyond it's maintenance requirements getting into position to be used. They have taken a [bleep] load of piss and vinegar out of the troops. They have lost a sizeable percentage of the equipment to combat, breakdown, fuel exhaustion and abandonment. The retreat to Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea will be much harder to accomplish of and by itself. The huge arms flow into Ukraine will just amplify the losses in the pull back.

I think there is an excellent chance that just getting the hell out of Ukraine without making the situation much worse might well tilt things far enough that the calculus of fighting a better armed more determined Ukraine for the foreseeable future makes Russia abandon any hope of defending Eastern Ukraine, much less annexing and keeping it.

Ukraine on the other hand will be able to make an unchallengeable argument to NATO that they have a military well and truly capable of adding hugely to NATOs capability, and deserving of entry into NATO.

Putin will very shortly be history.
Posted By: viking Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
How’s the Lutheran brother hood doing there for y’all?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Don Lemmon is a muse for many.
Posted By: akrange Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
What the Ukie’s have lost .. They’ve Lost forever..
Putin will have to Consolidate he’s not running the Board..
I’m of the mind that the Ukie’s aren’t getting the Volume Offensive Weapons needed to push Putin back..
Reason is Putin will challenge any Supply Delivery and we haven’t had any Clashes with NATO or Euro supply efforts..
If we do then all Bets are off..
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
It appears that right now, Ukraine could beat Russia.

The problem is, Russia still has a lot of cards to play. Draft more soldiers. Tactical nukes. Etc.

Ukraine, on the other hand, has all their cards on the table. No ace in the hole.

Who wins this war will come down to how bad Putin wants to win it.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I wouldn’t think based on this war, that the Russian military is a paper tiger. I think Russia’s biggest problem is getting their soldiers to get behind bombing and killing Ukranians. I mean wouldn’t this sort of be the same thing as sending our military into Canada and telling our soldiers and airmen to bomb and shell cities in Canada? There are a lot of Russians spread through Ukraine.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
The old Soviet Union would have won the war with Ukraine in a matter of a few days, because they would have sent wave after wave of soldiers, nonstop, until there were no more Ukrainians left. It would not matter if they lost 20 times more men than the enemy did, because life was cheap and unimportant to the Commies.

Now days, even though you still have some old Commies running things, they don't have the control over the people as they did during Stalin's time, and they can't sent wave after wave of men to their death. Also, I suspect that the Ukrainians have a lot more to fight for than do the Russians soldiers, so that plays a part in why the Russians haven't won yet. Russia still has the ability to win this war, but at what cost?
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by bellydeep

The problem is, Russia still has a lot of cards to play. Draft more soldiers. Tactical nukes. Etc.

Ukraine, on the other hand, has all their cards on the table. No ace in the hole.

No, it won't. Putin cannot win in Ukraine now and he knows it. He cannot take any of his objectives so far, much less hold them against an insurgent action that will apparently go on forever. That's why he's trying out the sales pitch of pulling back to Donbas/Luhansk. He has no Chem/Bio/Nuke option available, because he knows that if he should try that it will bring the full force of NATO down on Russia and he for certain dies somewhere in that. Maybe he tries to back off, rebuild his military and in 10-15 years down the road try again. It takes a long time to put that military back together, and he has enough civil unrest already that the leash he is on won't extend that far.

They cannot keep trucks running. They cannot keep tanks running. They cannot keep fuelers running. They cannot put anywhere near the number of aircraft in the sky that they need to, much less unchallenged. Their bombs are not exploding, Their missiles do not hit their target, the missile warhead do not explode, Their tanks are basically target practice and instead of losing one or two they lose whole columns. They can't feed the troops, They can't equip the troops. They can't shelter the troops from the weather. This is system wide breakdown and not all that damned far from collapse. It takes a long time to train an individual just to be cannon fodder. It takes a lot longer to train them to repair and maintain the equipment needed to fight. All of that costs a LOT of money, and he just tanked the Russian economy with this failed war.

Right now, the Ukrainians have more tanks than when they were invaded. Tanks THEY know how to operate and maintain. Maybe not state of he art tanks, but tanks that can fight on at least an equal footing against the army they took them from.
Posted By: Teal Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Said that 3 days into this thing.

That said, Russia has now floated the idea of a full scale offensive in Poland, the Baltic states and Kazakhstan as well for "de-nazification" according to the MP Savostyanov.

That changes the calculus for Ukraine quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I wouldn’t think based on this war, that the Russian military is a paper tiger. I think Russia’s biggest problem is getting their soldiers to get behind bombing and killing Ukranians. I mean wouldn’t this sort of be the same thing as sending our military into Canada and telling our soldiers and airmen to bomb and shell cities in Canada? There are a lot of Russians spread through Ukraine.

There is that, but Russia's most pressing problem is they have so poorly prepared for this that they do not have the logistic and people to support the troops and equipment to prosecute the war. They have demonstrated that in spades. When the US goes into battle we have 10% of the people doing the fighting and 90% of the troops in the logistical tail. Heavy equipment without adequate maintenance is not fighting, it's a stationary target.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
logistics is arguably the most important part of any military. for every bullet fired theres a metric schit ton of work that goes on behind the scenes to get it there.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The old Soviet Union would have won the war with Ukraine in a matter of a few days, because they would have sent wave after wave of soldiers, nonstop, until there were no more Ukrainians left. It would not matter if they lost 20 times more men than the enemy did, because life was cheap and unimportant to the Commies.

Now days, even though you still have some old Commies running things, they don't have the control over the people as they did during Stalin's time, and they can't sent wave after wave of men to their death. Also, I suspect that the Ukrainians have a lot more to fight for than do the Russians soldiers, so that plays a part in why the Russians haven't won yet. Russia still has the ability to win this war, but at what cost?

I suspect that most of that is right. The calculus of the speed with which thousands of troops can die today makes a hell of a difference though. Just a simple thing like Russia's inability to clear a path alongside roads the must travel on almost by itself makes it not worth the cost to try to use the road.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Win what?

Oh, I forgot, that's the dots the MSM is pushing.

Just push everyone into thinking Putin and the Russian war machine is tanking. Then all can say Let's Go Brandon, we can take him.

Sheesh. So easy to lay the trap for suckers.

I'll tell you how to know what to believe, believe the opposite of what the Bolshevik cabal tells you to believe. It can save your country's ass.
Posted By: goalie Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by Teal

That said, Russia has now floated the idea of a full scale offensive in Poland, the Baltic states and Kazakhstan as well for "de-nazification" according to the MP Savostyanov.

Um, that can't be true. Putin is saving the world.

🙄
On a serious note, when officers on every level were skimming money intended for equipment, maintenance, and personnel, your logistics are going to be a cluster.

Amateurs talk strategy and tactics, pros talk logistics.

That kind of talk out of Russian mouths is worth about as much as Russian currency now. Russia cannot even get into Ukraine, much less through it to attack Poland. All they can do is bluster about Chem/Bio/Nukes and we have EFFECTIVE tools to shoot down a lot, maybe all of what they might try to use. And they have to worry about not enough getting through to do enough damage to prevent their own incineration.

That changes the calculus for Russia a lot.
Originally Posted by goalie
On a serious note, when officers on every level were skimming money intended for equipment, maintenance, and personnel, your logistics are going to be a cluster.

Amateurs talk strategy and tactics, pros talk logistics.

Exactly, and I am pretty certain that is precisely why Ukraine turned into such a cluster fck for Russia. They stacked up 200,000 troops on the border and sent most of them into the country to fight (die).
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I'd say this is fairly accurate.

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/larry-...-has-been-defeated-whats-left-is-mop-up/
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Um, why would you think that is accurate?

Something sure isn't adding up. Ukraine is whipping Putins ass so hes thinking of taking on Poland.

Hahaha. UGBSM

So now the deep state has come up with the push that Putin is crazy and Poland and NATO better get the US in a nucler war preemptive strike because Putin is THINKING of hitting Poland.

UFR

Go for it suckers. Make Soros and Klaus Schwab happy.

Because it's the opposite of what's being reported by the American mainstream propaganda machine.

This is what's happening. Putin is slowing down because it's all over but the crying and shouting so the MSM says Putin is going to withdraw without taking it all. Ha. He never wanted it all.
Only thing the Bolshevik cabal can do now is a false flag chemical attack and say Putin did it because he was losing.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Because it's the opposite of what's being reported by the American mainstream propaganda machine.

That's pretty much it right there.
The man said what he said Jag.

Sorry it bothers you but let's not act like Russia has never resorted to hyperbole in the face of disappointment like they most certainly are experiencing in the Ukraine. A 3 day military op that's turned into 2 months. Thousands of casualties.

The bio lab attack narrative doesn't hold water, they're using the wrong troops the wrong way if that was their plan. Neither does timing or Trumps protection of them/Ukraine if he and Putin were set on taking out the NWO cabal.

Protecting 2 separatist regions doesn't hold water with constant offensive attempts elsewhere.

"De-nazification" isn't all that believable either. Are there nazi weirdos- yep but the Ukraine isn't a nazi state, neither is Poland, Kazakhstan or the Baltics.

And before you go on your rant, I actually served in the military you claim is in control. I am still talking with folks still in that military who are SMEs in Russian language, culture and OB. Believe what you want but at least be credible.

So, literal Russian propaganda is good? Ok 🙄
Posted By: ribka Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
You served in the Russian military? What years?

Im getting the exact opposite info you are and have friends I used to work with in the east Europe, Russia intel community and Ive worked in Russia and Ukraine.

I thought our Assistant Sec of State Newland said there were labs and they contained deadly contagions. At least that is what she said in her recent interview.

Sorry it bothers you but let's not act like Russia has never resorted to hyperbole in the face of disappointment like they most certainly are experiencing in the Ukraine. A 3 day military op that's turned into 2 months. Thousands of casualties.

The bio lab attack narrative doesn't hold water, they're using the wrong troops the wrong way if that was their plan. Neither does timing or Trumps protection of them/Ukraine if he and Putin were set on taking out the NWO cabal.

Protecting 2 separatist regions doesn't hold water with constant offensive attempts elsewhere.

"De-nazification" isn't all that believable either. Are there nazi weirdos- yep but the Ukraine isn't a nazi state, neither is Poland, Kazakhstan or the Baltics.

And before you go on your rant, I actually served in the military you claim is in control. I am still talking with folks still in that military who are SMEs in Russian language, culture and OB. Believe what you want but at least be credible.

If you understand what's really going on, you don't need to read or hear anything.

Putin isn't at war with Ukraine, actually. He's drawing a line against the decadence of the west moving into Russia.

In other words, Putin doesn't want to have gay pride parades on the streets of Moscow and he doesn't want transvestite story time at the local Russian libraries.

Globohomo was attempting to stream into Russia via Ukraine.

Putin said "no".
I served in the US military. 2002 - 2006. Attached to the NSA at a SIGINT field site.

Happy? And I never said I served in the Russian military. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Originally Posted by ribka

Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Accuracy does not seem to be your strong suit.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The average citizen in Ukraine does not deserve to be bombed and if they are willing to fight back I want them to lots of bullets, Javs, and Stingers.

What is your source that says Ukraine citizens are being bombed?
What was your MOS and did you work in a SCIF? What was your clearance level? What SIG INT site? I ve worked at NSA, curious

I served in the US military. 2002 - 2006. Attached to the NSA at a SIGINT field site.

Happy? And I never said I served in the Russian military. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

America's attempt to establish a Portland, Oregon in Russia is having a very bad effect on America and Western Europe. Additionally, it has forced an alliance between Russia and China.

The end result will be the end of the American Dollar as the world's standard currency.

The "interesting times" will begin after that happens.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Probably no worse than the propaganda from the West
Pm inbound
Yep, this is another big distraction and gullible Americans still have not learned. This is just the beginning and Biden war mongers will be clapping like seals at every war propaganda.

Why did Biden say American soldiers are being sent to fight a war in Ukraine, an incredibly corrupt country run by billionaires, to save democracy in America?

America's attempt to establish a Portland, Oregon in Russia is having a very bad effect on America and Western Europe. Additionally, it has forced an alliance between Russia and China.

The end result will be the end of the American Dollar as the world's standard currency.

The "interesting times" will begin after that happens.
Legitimately- Biden is senile and he may have just misspoke. Almost likely.

I thought our Assistant Sec of State Newland said there were labs and they contained deadly contagions. At least that is what she said in her recent interview. Did she lie and there are no labs in Ukraine ?

Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Meanwhile, Biden in Poland is doing his best imitation of being a tough guy. And calling for regime change in Russia.
I'm saying those labs are an excuse, not a reason. Those labs have been there a while.

If the RU military was focused on that, as part of the Q narrative - they would have sent better troops focused on those labs.
Posted By: windridge Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

He wants to, that's why.
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Putins people were yes men.

They are in disarray.

G2U
Posted By: reivertom Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Let's face it....we really don't know what is going on over there. There are too many politicians with ulterior motives on both sides running the narratives through the main stream, lap dog media. I doubt Putin will concede any time soon, with his ego, unless unrest in Russia forces him to. I doubt the Russians have the means to challenge him, but miracles have happened.
Biden's also pimping the green agenda on Europe LOL. You know, the very pie in the sky strategy that made Europe completely dependent on Russian fuel and financed the invasion. Can't make this schit up.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Biden's also pimping the green agenda on Europe LOL. You know, the very pie in the sky strategy that made Europe completely dependent on Russian fuel and financed the invasion. Can't make this schit up.

I honestly wonder if Biden isn't a complete Muppet.

There is no way, NO WAY, these are his original thoughts and priorities.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Think back a few years, The US chased the Taliban out in a month. The US destroyed the Iraqi military and govt in a spectacular display of combined forces capability in a matter of a few weeks.

Then the trouble began. We lost more troops and spent more billions after the initial victories than we did on winning the initial war.

Insurgencies favor the the occupied and the ukes seem to be pretty capable of a prolonged and bloody insurgency. National will is often the deciding factor. I wonder about the number of troops and rubles the russkies will be willing to expend on an opposed occupation.

A little knowledge of history is more valuable than depending on utube and msm pundits.

YMMV

mike r
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
A few days ago on another forum I saw this same thing, had a list
Of all Americans convicted of military contract fraud and a list of all Russians convicted of the same. There were zero Russians on the list

There's no doubt about it. The true believers think that climate change is more of a threat than WWIII. Surprised they're not shaking their fists at Putin for not using EV tanks and solar missiles.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Yep, this is another big distraction and gullible Americans still have not learned. This is just the beginning and Biden war mongers will be clapping like seals at every war propaganda.

Why did Biden say American soldiers are being sent to fight a war in Ukraine, an incredibly corrupt country run by billionaires, to save democracy in America?

Most people with your proven piss poor track record would do less posting and more reading.

What would you say is your motivation that allows you to just keep on slogging?

Originally Posted by 79S
The Russian effort to invade Ukraine appears to have been underfunded and under-equipped to handle the swift takeover that Russian President Vladimir Putin was hoping for.

Russia is "increasingly frustrated" by the lack of momentum in the invasion, particularly in the north of the country, a U.S. official said Saturday. Despite the months of planning and preparation, Russia has yet to achieve air superiority, and Ukraine retains command and control.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-russian-troops-underfunded-equipment-subpar
fauxnews?

that rocket launcher looks like its 50 years old. and just conveniently left next to a sign with Kharkiv to show where it is geographically

extreme lack of actual combat footage with millions of cell phones in Ukraine. instagram and tiki's Tok should be blowing up with footage. All we have is fake dog fights in the air taken from simulators

this all a hoax to sanction and destroy Russia it seems

There's no doubt about it. The true believers think that climate change is more of a threat than WWIII. Surprised they're not shaking their fists at Putin for not using EV tanks and solar missiles.

None pushing to can be true believers, they keep buying Waterfront property which goes against their "science".

It's damned weird.
Biden's call for regime change in Russia may have made things a lot worse.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
A cleanup crew behind every speech.

Trying to remember the last time a world leader called for regime change in the US in such clear terms.
Is this 8 days

No towel🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh dear

G2U

None pushing to can be true believers, they keep buying Waterfront property which goes against their "science".

It's damned weird.

I think there are 5 different types of people in the "green movement". First you have the true believers that actually think the world is going to come to an end in the next decade, and they've been saying that now for 3-4 decades. Then you have the people who are using the green movement to enrich themselves, like the best con men out there. Next are the people who just jump on any cause because they're weak and need a cause to champion to feel better about themselves. Then you have the sheep who will push any agenda solely because the Democrat Party promotes it, whether it's stupid or not. Last, and possibly the most dangerous, are the people who are using climate change as a cover story to promote their Marxist wealth redistribution and population control tactics.
Trying to remember the last time a world leader called for regime change in the US in such clear terms.

I think the danger is WHEN he said it, as opposed to after things stabilize, he did it during instability.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
When the dust clears, and the Russians are 'defeated' they will have Donetzk, Luhansk and probably Kherson and it's port facilities....if you call that a win then we did win in the middle east eh?

I think the danger is WHEN he said it, as opposed to after things stabilize, he did it during instability.

Most definitely- I was talking about last time a German said America needed regime change - as example.
Putin should follow Biden's lead, cut and run tomorrow, and leave a few 100 billion worth of weapons behind. That, way, if there's every a need to go back in, it'll be 3 times harder.

I have very little doubt there are biolabs in Ukraine. For that matter BSL 4 labs are probably in most of countries with educated populations. We study all sorts of pathogens that require a BSL 4 lab to work on them. Crimean-Congo virus being just one of them. and just maybe one of the pathogens studied in one or more of Ukraine's bio labs since they might have a proprietary interest therein. There are no labs at higher BSL level than 4. That Ukraine may be studying BSL 4 pathogens and may have a few BSL 4 labs means nothing. Not like their neighbor who had a lot of labs dedicated to not just weaponizing pathogens, but also to manufacturing some of them like smallpox in mind boggling quantities, and have never offered anything other than a claim they got rid of it. Russia's credibility is a little more suspect after their claims they weren't going to invade Ukraine.

We have at least 4 BSL 4 labs in the US.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Think back a few years, The US chased the Taliban out in a month. The US destroyed the Iraqi military and govt in a spectacular display of combined forces capability in a matter of a few weeks.

Then the trouble began. We lost more troops and spent more billions after the initial victories than we did on winning the initial war.

Insurgencies favor the the occupied and the ukes seem to be pretty capable of a prolonged and bloody insurgency. National will is often the deciding factor. I wonder about the number of troops and rubles the russkies will be willing to expend on an opposed occupation.

A little knowledge of history is more valuable than depending on utube and msm pundits.

YMMV

mike r

Yep.
On the bio lab issue, when you're a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail. People are trying so hard to microanalyze and propagandize what's going on, when they come across some novel information, they try to force it to fit into their narrative.
Originally Posted by MILES58

I have very little doubt there are biolabs in Ukraine. For that matter BSL 4 labs are probably in most of countries with educated populations. We study all sorts of pathogens that require a BSL 4 lab to work on them. Crimean-Congo virus being just one of them. and just maybe one of the pathogens studied in one or more of Ukraine's bio labs since they might have a proprietary interest therein. There are no labs at higher BSL level than 4. That Ukraine may be studying BSL 4 pathogens and may have a few BSL 4 labs means nothing. Not like their neighbor who had a lot of labs dedicated to not just weaponizing pathogens, but also to manufacturing some of them like smallpox in mind boggling quantities, and have never offered anything other than a claim they got rid of it. Russia's credibility is a little more suspect after their claims they weren't going to invade Ukraine.

We have at least 4 BSL 4 labs in the US.

I believe they’re there, I don’t believe they invaded to take them out as part of a Q plan. Not like this.

My thoughts. If im wrong, ill admit it. Always try to - like when I was wrong on the RICO thread and Da vs Civil use.
Posted By: conrad101st Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
https://apple.news/A9XTnJA1kRG6AeK1OQ9JQLw

https://www.businessinsider.com/tanks-could-grow-obsolete-russia-ukraine-war-shows-2022-3

https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian...ns-how-ukraine-keeps-picking-off-russian

https://apple.news/AI83DLG84RGeBiRJrVUXtQA

https://www.americanpurpose.com/articles/preparing-for-defeat/

Interesting articles attached above. I was an anti-armor platoon leader in South Korea 30 years ago and a rifle platoon leader in the 101st. Unless the Russians use chemical weapons and mopp up as they advance or deploy infantry support, those armor units, supply lines and artillery are going to be picked apart. Maybe not with the speed we could do it but now the Ukrainians are armed to the teeth with javelins. I was watching a video the other day and it looked like one half of the soldiers in a maneuver element had some type of anti armor weapon slung.

Russia simply did not have a required 3:1 advantage to even begin this attack, much less a 9:1 advantage to seize Kyiv.

Just wait till their small navy starts getting patrol boats with harpoon missiles. They are gonna give hell to all the resupply ships in the Black Sea.

I’m not commenting on the Ukrainian government as a whole, nor Biden. What I’m saying is that Ukraine appears to be pissed off, motivated, and up for a fight; and with us pumping in boatloads of weapons, the Russians can’t sustain a campaign unless they use NBC, which would be very stupid.

I have friends who were over there until the week before the invasion and they have been training the Ukrainians in small unit operations more akin to our fighting style. I suspect we have driven home the idea of small unit leadership at the NCO and junior officer level.
Putin wins or WWIII, he is the number 1 gas exporter and number 2 oil exporter. Just guarantee Ukraine stays neutral and out of NATO and end this. https://www.iea.org/reports/key-world-energy-statistics-2021/supply
Conrad, thats my interest in the whole thing. Unit v unit and the whole tactical plan.

The politics don’t interest me much.

Have yet to see a spetznatz throwing an axe mid backflip yet tho. Disappointed
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by reivertom
Let's face it....we really don't know what is going on over there. There are too many politicians with ulterior motives on both sides running the narratives through the main stream, lap dog media. I doubt Putin will concede any time soon, with his ego, unless unrest in Russia forces him to. I doubt the Russians have the means to challenge him, but miracles have happened.

You are 100% right......we don't really know what is going on, and that is something you can take to the bank.

Here's something else you can also take to the bank................"Q" and all the idiots that swallow that bullchit don't have a clue either.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Youse guys still laboring under the outdated idea of Putin reconstituting the USSR in all its former glory?

Anyone think to warn Latvia?
I still stick to my original position from day one. Give just enough assistance to keep a quagmire going for months to deplete resources and morale, but not enough to get us directly involved. I see no reason to change that position.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I don't know who to believe when they are talking about all this schitt happening, so I just quit listening.I read enough historical stuff to know both sides have done atrocities to one another for centuries now, and neither side is above reproach. I really don't much care if they wipe themselves out completely.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Youse guys still laboring under the outdated idea of Putin reconstituting the USSR in all its former glory?

Anyone think to warn Latvia?

Don’t point out to a retard that they are retarded.

I’ve heard it’s dangerous.

Spit and vomit and jizm all over while they say Russia bad Ukraine good
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I still stick to my original position from day one. Give just enough assistance to keep a quagmire going for months to deplete resources and morale, but not enough to get us directly involved. I see no reason to change that position.

Jake Blues for the National Security Council...one clear head.
If Trump was still in office, I bet a metric schit ton of fuel would be flowing through the Keystone pipeline and there would be many tankers of LNG heading to Europe right now. As opposed to Biden telling Europe they need more solar.
If Trump was still in office, I bet a metric schit ton of fuel would be flowing through the Keystone pipeline and there would be many tankers of LNG heading to Europe right now. As opposed to Biden telling Europe they need more solar.

As of December ‘21, Europe was paying something like 585% more than the US for LNG. They started seeing prices shoot up in April last year.

That should have and could be happening without the Ukraine issue. The market was ripe for disruption.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Lotta people saying Ukraine corrupt, Russia worse.

But, it's 24HC, home of the logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.....
Posted By: cfran Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Miles is back, Covid must be over. As per the topic at hand, you no doubt, not unlike any other Democrat, have got your talking points down from MSN and CNN.

Suspect we’ll see you next on the deer hunting forum preaching the merits of shooting button bucks . . .

Good grief.
Didn’t the spet naz use shovels?

Not axes?
As of December ‘21, Europe was paying something like 585% more than the US for LNG. They started seeing prices shoot up in April last year.

That should have and could be happening without the Ukraine issue. The market was ripe for disruption.

Sounds like a profit opportunity that someone like Trump would have bounced on. Hell, before leaving office in one of his last trips to Europe, Trump specifically warned the European leaders about their dependence on Russian fuel. If he was still in office when the prices started to ramp up, it's logical to think he would he followed up that warning with a plan.

Sounds like a profit opportunity that someone like Trump would have bounced on. Hell, before leaving office in one of his last trips to Europe, Trump specifically warned the European leaders about their dependence on Russian fuel. If he was still in office when the prices started to ramp up, it's logical to think he would he followed up that warning with a plan.

Found the chart showing the divergence. I was wrong, it was up 549% YoY to 2020 for Europe.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If you remember, had a ton of really bad winter weather Feb of 21. Why ours spiked for that month.

This is what I as well as others have been saying as well...although I said SELL the arms.....but that got us labeled as Uktards, NWO supporters etc etc by a bunch here
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
I have spent a couple days trying to make sense of the logistic problems Russia has in Ukraine. I first world army should never be seeing any of that nonsense, and I was looking for reasons why.

What it looks like to me is that the money that has gone into so many people's pockets in Russia has come from a lot of places in the military, and in a lot of different ways. What is left now is a paper tiger that can only just barely get out of it's own way. All of those missiles/rockets/bombs that are littering Ukraine are not an accident. All of the rubber tire vehicles that get stuck, break down and run out of fuel are not an accident. The absence of CAS to cover ground forces is not an accident. The absence of hundreds/thousands of precision guided cruise missiles is not an accident. The absence of proficient first line ground troops is not an accident. This was done systematically by skimming at many levels and the forces are now quite literally hollowed out by the politicians and oligarchs. I would bet a lot of money at this point that even if Putin decides to fall back and concentrate on Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea, that moving all that equipment back to Russia's border will cost Russia even more than it cost them to get it into place spread across Ukraine, and it will be more costly in Russian lives lost in the process.

That equipment has all been stressed beyond it's maintenance requirements getting into position to be used. They have taken a [bleep] load of piss and vinegar out of the troops. They have lost a sizeable percentage of the equipment to combat, breakdown, fuel exhaustion and abandonment. The retreat to Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea will be much harder to accomplish of and by itself. The huge arms flow into Ukraine will just amplify the losses in the pull back.

I think there is an excellent chance that just getting the hell out of Ukraine without making the situation much worse might well tilt things far enough that the calculus of fighting a better armed more determined Ukraine for the foreseeable future makes Russia abandon any hope of defending Eastern Ukraine, much less annexing and keeping it.

Ukraine on the other hand will be able to make an unchallengeable argument to NATO that they have a military well and truly capable of adding hugely to NATOs capability, and deserving of entry into NATO.

Yep. Good analysis. And a shocking number of Campfire members are crying in their cheap beer over it. They’ll get their own thread here soon.

Russia will not “win” this. Period. It’s all about how they lose at this point.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Yep. Good analysis. And a shocking number of Campfire members are crying in their cheap beer over it. They’ll get their own thread here soon.

That "cheap beer" comment speaks to your liberal elitism JeffO.
Drive a tesla?

Some say that.

Many are bleating what you quoted me saying. The same sheep (not men) that line up for shots, boosters, and masks and openly argued for mandates of the same.

I’m saying, from my perspective Ukraine is worse. We as Americans are better served by having a strong Russia than a polyglot of random nation states with/without nukes. Point one, that’d be easier for China (our real enemy ) to gain ground, and secondly it’ll cost me the humble taxpayer ever MOrE FÜCKING money as the evil ones not only launder their money through it but provide “aid” and “infrastructure “

Not a fan of Russia or it’s leader here, but if I had one bullet and the chance to take out Putin or Zalensky, the gay Jewish comedian would be in hell while Putin rode a tiger shirtless through the taiga.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Putin rode a tiger shirtless through the taiga.
Your gaey manlove is showing.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Satire is lost on some.

Btw you never answered me in the other thread. You claim to be emotionally invested in this because you have Ukrainian ancestors. How many generations out?
Posted By: NoDak Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Why would you want this?
Posted By: cfran Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Birds of a feather . . .

And how did your man Joe do in his delivery to the world today? You know “Putin cannot remain in power”. Didn’t take long for his handlers to mop up his mess.
Posted By: NoDak Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

You better hope Putin wins...that is unless you are all in for the NWO. Splain yourself...
Posted By: irfubar Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
You never want to be on the same side of an issue as Miles58 & JellO...... never
Originally Posted by irfubar
You never want to be on the same side of an issue as Miles58 & JellO...... never

People believe this so strongly that they're willing to ignore the fact that Putin has stated his intention to install a puppet government over Ukraine and he's literally shut down his country's internet so people only see what he lets them see.

When in history have the people trying to stop the flow of information been the "good" guys?

People believe this so strongly that they're willing to ignore the fact that Putin has stated his intention to install a puppet government over Ukraine and he's literally shut down his country's internet so people only see what he lets them see.

When in history have the people trying to stop the flow of information been the "good" guys?

You can choose to believe the media.... that's an easy pass for me

Uh, like the flow of info from Ukraine now is unfiltered? Lol
Goalie I must admit I am surprised you are going along with the narrative? that virtue signaling must be one powerful drug.

How about this? they are both awful countries and we should mind our own business
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
After Russia invaded Crimea. We had Green Berets training Ukraine. Some of the tactics your seeing in use...
JellO and Goalie will be crying the blues when we lose the worlds reserve currency status over a schithole like Ukraine... as Oregon and Minnesota will turn into 3rd world schitholes and they will both be dumpster diving for a meal...
And I will give no fuucks about them
Originally Posted by Esox357
After Russia invaded Crimea. We had Green Berets training Ukraine. Some of the tactics your seeing in use...

The world is tired of our meddling....... we are run by leftist pedophiles, can't blame them.
Do any of you consider we might be on the wrong side of history this time?
This isn't post WW11
Hey Goalie.... did you see the disgust on those boys faces in the 82nd airborne as Brandon shoved pizza into his face?

Yep. You get it.
Originally Posted by Esox357

We’ve got Special Forces in Ukraine this minute, bank on it. I send them good thoughts all the time. 👍 Anyone rootin’ for Putin is literally against our own guys. There’s a word for that.

Yep. You get it.

Hey Goalie.... see my post above.... congrats, maybe you can hit JellO for his merch connection, then you can be a complete social justice warrior also.... get after it skippy
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Pretty clear to me. Both sides are winning. Plenty of data to support both sides. No reason to think they would lie.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
Goalie I must admit I am surprised you are going along with the narrative? that virtue signaling must be one powerful drug.

How about this? they are both awful countries and we should mind our own business

let them duke it out...I dont care if they are commies or whatever...their countries their problems....bob
And congrats back, for your support of Mother Russia.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
You guys really need to lay off the MSN cool aid ! Russia is winning and will achieve its goals. The recognition that the Crimea is Russian , the recognition that the Donbas is independent , Ukrainian neutrality , and the denazification and demilitarization of the Ukraine.
Prepare for hyper inflation..... nobody will care about Hunters laptop then

What a cuck.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
You guys really need to lay off the MSN cool aid ! Russia is winning and will achieve its goals. The recognition that the Crimea is Russian , the recognition that the Donbus is independent , Ukrainian neutrality , and the denazification and demilitarization of the Ukraine.

Quoted for future use.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

Like twitter does? and facebook does? and the MSM does ? and hacksaki does? You guys tear me up with this this hug a ukranian crap,,, If Ukraine does survive it will become an even worse black hole for our taxes than fuQing Isreal,, and OUR money goes to that shathole to the tune MILLIONS per day,, You dipshts need to extract head from ass and come out for air,,, You can dam sure tell the Biden voters from American's

I'm not going along with anything.

Russia is the world's azzhole, right along with China.

I am happy to watch them bleed.

Especially since all the arguments of "corruption" Putin supporters use to justify invading could be used to justify invading the US, since our government is also full of corrupt scum.

I think we should be selling weapons, not giving them away, but payback for Korea and Vietnam is being served nice and cold.

But, in still waiting on one of the Putin lovers to articulate why they like/support someone who is a literal thug dictator.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22
It’s absolutely hilarious watching the liberals lose their empty minds over Ukraine. The left wants us to continue to police the world and to continue our nation building with the blood of our sons but for the last 50 years they’ve been screaming for us to stop interfering in the business of other countries.

The left doesn’t know what they want other than the fact that they want us weak and vulnerable.

It’s funny watching a cuckhold coward like Jeff0 yapping his obnoxious cock holster with his tough bravado but I don’t see him signing up to go kill him some Russians. It’s easier for those dipshits to send our sons to protect their Ukrainian corruption.

If it was possible I’d start a go fund me account to send every tough talking liberal that opened their mouth about what “we” should do in Ukraine a one way ticket. It’s time for them to protect what they value (money and power) instead of relying on the men to do their dirty work.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/26/22

let them duke it out...I dont care if they are commies or whatever...their countries their problems....bob

Some say that.

Many are bleating what you quoted me saying. The same sheep (not men) that line up for shots, boosters, and masks and openly argued for mandates of the same.

I’m saying, from my perspective Ukraine is worse. We as Americans are better served by having a strong Russia than a polyglot of random nation states with/without nukes. Point one, that’d be easier for China (our real enemy ) to gain ground, and secondly it’ll cost me the humble taxpayer ever MOrE FÜCKING money as the evil ones not only launder their money through it but provide “aid” and “infrastructure “

Not a fan of Russia or it’s leader here, but if I had one bullet and the chance to take out Putin or Zalensky, the gay Jewish comedian would be in hell while Putin rode a tiger shirtless through the taiga.

bgg.......not long ago weren't you agonizing over getting shot up thinking about a religious exemption as a way out......what happened?......bob
There’s no way Russia “wins” this thing. That ship has sailed. It’s a question of how they lose, and even that is out of their hands.

You can choose to get into a phone booth with a bobcat. But whether you get back out again, with all your pieces and parts, ain’t up to you.
Originally Posted by hosfly

Like twitter does? and facebook does? and the MSM does ? and hacksaki does? You guys tear me up with this this hug a ukranian crap,,, If Ukraine does survive it will become an even worse black hole for our taxes than fuQing Isreal,, and OUR money goes to that shathole to the tune MILLIONS per day,, You dipshts need to extract head from ass and come out for air,,, You can dam sure tell the Biden voters from American's

I'll wait why you go find those posts where I'm pro Ukraine.

I'll wait.

When you post that quote from me where I'm pro Ukraine, feel free to articulate the virus of Putin and why invading a sovereign nation was justified......

I'll wait.

When you post that quote from me where I'm pro Ukraine, feel free to articulate the virus of Putin and why invading a sovereign nation was justified......

I quit reading the majority of your post after the fake lake house...... I can skim and draw conclusions though.... you and JellO are doin good

I'm not going along with anything.

Russia is the world's azzhole, right along with China.

I am happy to watch them bleed.

<edit for brevity>

But, in still waiting on one of the Putin lovers to articulate why they like/support someone who is a literal thug dictator.

They can’t. What they REALLY support is the notion of a brutal autocrat suppressing liberties that chap their asses. They are AGAINST liberty. And some of them want America to be a white ethno-State. They want America, to be like Russia. They can’t say that, so, here we are.

It’s the elephant in the room.
BBC reports that general # 7 from Russia was smoked by the scoundrels.

G2U
Originally Posted by Angus1895

G2U

Love it. Plant more sunflowers, watch them grow.
Originally Posted by BobMt

Some say that.

bgg.......not long ago weren't you agonizing over getting shot up thinking about a religious exemption as a way out......what happened?......bob

My employer backed off for the time being.

I have not been forced to get the jab.

Interesting phrasing you used there.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Satire is lost on some.

Btw you never answered me in the other thread. You claim to be emotionally invested in this because you have Ukrainian ancestors. How many generations out?
Missed that. My grandparents on my father's side came over about 1910. They were smart enough to know how bad things were and were only going to get worse.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
For the we should arm Ukraine crowd... seems to me every time we did that in the past, those weapons ended up getting used against our boys , eventually
How about we stay the hell out?
Posted By: BobMt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

just wondering how it ended for you....glad it worked out you....bob

Satire is lost on some.

Missed that. My grandparents on my father's side came over about 1910. They were smart enough to know how bad things were and were only going to get worse.

Thank you. Good for them they rolled the dice and made the trip. What America is made from.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Rootin’ for Putin.

Saved for future use.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Rootin’ for Putin.

Saved for future use.

Thanks.

For the time being anyways I have a reprieve.

I worry for my buddies that broke early and got it.

Rootin’ for Putin.

Saved for future use.

Peeking Pussy.
You're a namby pamby lil bitch JeffO.
And you don't even know it.
Originally Posted by JimmyGrace

Congrats to your Mother. She finger diddled your butt hole when you were a toddler & now you’re a fugged up boy man supported by a woman who bangs Coach, while you’re a stay at home cuck, day dreaming about strong man rulers.
You have an imaginative mind. Maybe you could write kiddie porn.

Rootin’ for Putin.

Saved for future use.

Peeking Pussy.

Putin lover.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
I'm still trying to figure out why so many people are wound up about this conflict. Armenia and Azerbaijan were going at it pretty hot and heavy a year or two ago and I don't remember people getting all bent out of shape about it. Turks and the Kurds have been scrapping for while too and all I hear is crickets about that one.

I'll wait.

I quit reading the majority of your post after the fake lake house...... I can skim and draw conclusions though.... you and JellO are doin good

is goalie lying about that lake house?.......goalie?....bob

Satire is lost on some.

Thank you. Good for them they rolled the dice and made the trip. What America is made from.

UPhiker is a turd smoking leftist.... he should have stayed in Ukraine and fought for the mother land
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I'm still trying to figure out why so many people are wound up about this conflict. Armenia and Azerbaijan were going at it pretty hot and heavy a year or two ago and I don't remember people getting all bent out of shape about it. Turks and the Kurds have been scrapping for while too and all I hear is crickets about that one.

The msm and more importantly their controllers didn’t warrant that it, like of many of the other ongoing conflicts worth the coverage.

Honestly I think it’s that simple.

I'll wait.

Don't think he's lying but he is a ginger.😂

Thanks.

For the time being anyways I have a reprieve.

I worry for my buddies that broke early and got it.

just a big shhit sandwich......bob

Satire is lost on some.

UPhiker is a turd smoking leftist.... he should have stayed in Ukraine and fought for the mother land

He’s wrong on this one, but admittedly with a personal investment. At least how he staked out his position.
Posted By: erikj Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Ukrainians have already lost. The Stellar CBDC is just about to launch. Zelenskyy says they'll be a cash less society soon. They've also got the Diia app, which includes vaccine status and everything else the state wants to control.
https://ukraine.ua/stories/digitalization/

The msm and more importantly their controllers didn’t warrant that it, like of many of the other ongoing conflicts worth the coverage.

Honestly I think it’s that simple.

Yeah it almost seems like a distraction, makes me wonder what they want me distracted from. Besides Bidens' retardation that is. The military aspect of it is the most interesting part about to me.
Posted By: goalie Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

OK

That's all I need to know. I should have just been a bitch and not trapped the stalking A-hole.

The context of that whole engagement with Stick was the premise that I'm too poor to buy the Chinese crap he uses.

I'm not.

The cabin is paid for, house is almost there as well.

GFY, I'll just go be poor in my shop.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My lake place is paid off.

I posted pics of my neighbors and caught me a stalker.

Short background: someone from here called my work trying to get me in trouble, and I found out who was willing to call about property taxes, etc.....

Not sorry, would do it again.
Originally Posted by erikj
Ukrainians have already lost. The Stellar CBDC is just about to launch. Zelenskyy says they'll be a cash less society soon. They've also got the Diia app, which includes vaccine status and everything else the state wants to control.

Correct Erik, yet these toads are all focused on liberating Ukraine.... a hint Ukraine means nothing to these globalist, there is a much bigger play at hand here!

Real answer is that intellectually sophomoric individuals reflexively go with "Biden, Soros think A, so B must be good."

And Q-tard stuff.

Satire is lost on some.

What's your ancestral home?

Correct Erik, yet these toads are all focused on liberating Ukraine.... a hint Ukraine means nothing to these globalist, there is a much bigger play at hand here!

I'm waiting on your reasons for supporting Putin?????

Real answer is that intellectually sophomoric individuals reflexively go with "Biden, Soros think A, so B must be good."

And Q-tard stuff.

As opposed the deep thinking Russia = bad, willingly ignoring or writing off as insignificant the U.S. involvement in the Ukraine prior.

I'm waiting on your reasons for supporting Putin?????

I have stated several times on different threads, I support neither.... weak straw man tactic....
Oh and it appears Elk91 or whatever his handle is smoked you out of the woodwork, pathetic schit... he knew exactly where you house was and was not.... epic fail

As opposed the deep thinking Russia = bad, willingly ignoring or writing off as insignificant the U.S. involvement in the Ukraine prior.

I hope all our corrupt politicians who had kids "working" for Ukrainian gas companies get thrown in jail then die slowly from ass cancer before burning in hell.

I also hope lots of Russians die for what they're doing. Ideally with weapons paid for by other European countries.

But, I also don't think the fact that the United States has lots of corrupt politicians means we, as a nation, should be invaded.

I have stated several times on different threads, I support neither.... weak straw man tactic....
Oh and it appears Elk91 or whatever his handle is smoked you out of the woodwork, pathetic schit... he knew exactly where you house was and was not.... epic fail

It wasn't Elky.

And, I support neither as well, so maybe GFY
Posted By: Squidge Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by Angus1895

G2U

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60807538

Ukraine's defence ministry says another Russian general, Lt Gen Yakov Rezantsev, was killed in a strike near the southern city of Kherson.

Rezantsev was the commander of Russia's 49th combined army.

A western official said he was the seventh general to die in Ukraine, and the second lieutenant general - the highest rank officer reportedly killed.

It is thought that low morale among Russian troops has forced senior officers closer to the front line.

[Linked Image from ichef.bbci.co.uk]

Lt Gen Yakov Rezantsev was reportedly killed by a Ukrainian strike on the Chornobaivka airbase near the city of Kherson.

He was promoted to lieutenant general last year, and was commander of the 49th combined army of Russia's southern military district.

He is said to have taken part in Russia's military operation in Syria.

I hope all our corrupt politicians who had kids "working" for Ukrainian gas companies get thrown in jail then die slowly from ass cancer before burning in hell.

I also hope lots of Russians die for what they're doing. Ideally with weapons paid for by other European countries.

But, I also don't think the fact that the United States has lots of corrupt politicians means we, as a nation, should be invaded.

If 2/3rds of demotards leave I hope we get invaded tomorrow.

You idiot, they aren't going to invade us.... they will win the economic war.... we are so economically weak and they know it and are making moves... talk about simple minded .... good grief...
You have an imaginative mind. Maybe you could write kiddie porn.

You’re sore because I called you out on being a non-American fzck, and now you think you’ve made a proper response. Sad, really. You need to snort ammonia and burn the words “kiddie porn” out of your mind. And, yes JeffO is a sick, very sick person with deep-seated issues . I know. I’ve read his file.
129 posts and all in the Campfire. That's what's really sad. Do you even own any guns?
Originally Posted by Raferman

If 2/3rds of demotards leave I hope we get invaded tomorrow.

Ok, I concede that point.

Well played.

You idiot, they aren't going to invade us.... they will win the economic war.... we are so economically weak and they know it and are making moves... talk about simple minded .... good grief...

Um, I was making the point that the justification the Q-tards are using to support Putin invading Ukraine would support doing the same to us here.

But, apparently that was too deep for you to figure out.

🙄
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Anyone hear how the Ukes blew up the boat?
Posted By: Teal Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Probably because

1. There's zero chance we'd be sucked into either
2. We weren't raised to believe any of those 4 countries are the #1 threat to our existence since 45
3. The odds of it growing nuclear are zero

Legitimately, if you can't understand why the conflict cited wouldn't garner the same attention as the RU v UKR would in the States....

Either you shouldn't be participating or you're intentionally obtuse.

Um, I was making the point that the justification the Q-tards are using to support Putin invading Ukraine would support doing the same to us here.

🙄

I am not a Qtard and do not follow their line of thinking...
Oh and why didn't you show pictures of a lake house 5 lakes over? seems that you wouldn't have been caught lying... and you would have exposed a cyber stalker... who is this cyber stalker?
I think we all deserve to know, so we can avoid him

And Q-tard stuff.

That doesn't explain all the rabid Ukraine supporters, I can see older guys who grew up or served in the cold war era being opposed to Russia somewhat. My first enlistment was all big war training to fight the Russians. I see way more rabid pro Ukrainians posters on here than pro Russia regardless of Putin dick sucking accusations. Seems to me from way up here in the cheap seats that even trying to make an guess as to why the Russians invaded is enough to get Putin dick sucker thrown at you.

And Q-tard stuff.

That doesn't explain all the rabid Ukraine supporters, I can see older guys who grew up or served in the cold war era being opposed to Russia somewhat. My first enlistment was all big war training to fight the Russians. I see way more rabid pro Ukrainians posters on here than pro Russia regardless of Putin dick sucking accusations. Seems to me from way up here in the cheap seats that even trying to make an guess as to why the Russians invaded is enough to get Putin dick sucker thrown at you.

The MSM told them to get all riled up..... it's a distraction... and useful idiots will be useful
What I don't understand I how people can say with a straight face -

Ukraine is bad because they have corruption and their 'democratic' elections are a farce so I support Russia.

I don't have a gear low enough for that to make sense - on its face.

Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
I hope Russia nukes before accepting loss
Here's why I support Ukraine, besides my ancestry. Russia is not now a threat. Their population is only about 145 million, less than half the size of ours. The USSR when it collapsed had a population of 293 million people. If they conquer and assimilate Ukraine, that'll add around 43 million more. They already have patsies in Belarus and Kazakhstan. One of their "reasons" for invading Ukraine was a landbridge to Sevastopol, their naval base. In the future, they could say the same thing about Kaliningrad. For those who don't know, it is their main Baltic naval base and used to be part of Germany. To get there, they'd have to go through the Baltic states or Poland. That would almost cut off Romania and Bulgaria. Pretty soon, they have most of the old USSR landmass and WP back. Then, if they stay friendly with China, they are a threat, a big threat. It's sorta like beating up the bully before he gets a chance to recruit his gang. Right now, Russia is the #3 power in the world, well behind the US and China, but slightly ahead of Japan and well ahead of the UK or France. I'd like them to stay there and even be weakened. Those that think the US and Russia could ever be long term allies are mistaken. Russia has an entirely different mindset and don't want to be second fiddle to anyone. I think they're worried about China because this war exposed their weaknesses and showed that they weren't equal. If Ukrainians want weapons to kill more Russians and weaken Russia, I'm all for it.

Ukraine is bad because they have corruption and their 'democratic' elections are a farce so I support Russia.

Indon't have a gear low enough for that to make sense - on its face.

You don't have to "support Russia" to say the Uke's government getting gutted is a good thing for American Taxpayers.

The false re-framing of others' positions is all the rage. Also, intellectually lazy and insipid.

Not an either or question for many

Oh and why didn't you show pictures of a lake house 5 lakes over? seems that you wouldn't have been caught lying... and you would have exposed a cyber stalker... who is this cyber stalker?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'll let you guess what 24HC member gave me that ashtray.

GFY

You know enough about it to bring it up, so if you don't know who admitted looking up tax records etc, I guess you're a retard.

Probably because

2. We weren't raised to believe any of those 4 countries are the #1 threat to our existence since 45

Legitimately, if you can't understand why the conflict cited wouldn't garner the same attention as the RU v UKR would in the States....

We very easily could of kept our nose out of it IMO, but no our government has to keep poking the bear with a stick. I did a lot of training my first enlistment to fight the Russians (something like 4 NTC rotations and a Reforger) so I can somewhat understand that viewpoint. The only reason for it to go nuclear IMO is if we keep sticking our nose into it.

Innocent people are still dying, and sovereign countries still got invaded, seems like a lot folks think that is enough justification.

Let me guess former officer?
Go Putin
Why is our supplying Ukraine with weapons "sticking our nose in it" while Russia (USSR) and China arming many of our adversaries over the last 70 years okay? Hell, they were supplying pilots and other "advisors".
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Does anyone actually believe that Ukraine, NATO or any of the former Soviet states pose a threat to Russia?

If not it must be about bio labs, nazis and opposition to the NWO?

Or a several hundred year history of Russia expanding her borders through military conquest?

mike r
Here's why I support Ukraine, besides my ancestry. Russia is not now a threat. Their population is only about 145 million, less than half the size of ours. The USSR when it collapsed had a population of 293 million people. If they conquer and assimilate Ukraine, that'll add around 43 million more. They already have patsies in Belarus and Kazakhstan. One of their "reasons" for invading Ukraine was a landbridge to Sevastopol, their naval base. In the future, they could say the same thing about Kaliningrad. For those who don't know, it is their main Baltic naval base and used to be part of Germany. To get there, they'd have to go through the Baltic states or Poland. That would almost cut off Romania and Bulgaria. Pretty soon, they have most of the old USSR landmass and WP back. Then, if they stay friendly with China, they are a threat, a big threat. It's sorta like beating up the bully before he gets a chance to recruit his gang. Right now, Russia is the #3 power in the world, well behind the US and China, but slightly ahead of Japan and well ahead of the UK or France. I'd like them to stay there and even be weakened. Those that think the US and Russia could ever be long term allies are mistaken. Russia has an entirely different mindset and don't want to be second fiddle to anyone. I think they're worried about China because this war exposed their weaknesses and showed that they weren't equal. If Ukrainians want weapons to kill more Russians and weaken Russia, I'm all for it.

Russia is working out trade deals with China & India as we speak... they are circumventing the the USD as the worlds reserve currency.... that is the end game... the East is sick of our unfair trade advantage and the risk of sanctions every time they don't do as told... we are economically weak and they know it.
They have the worlds majority of population and they want to increase their prosperity and they have billions of potential customers in their own countries
Why is our supplying Ukraine with weapons "sticking our nose in it" while Russia (USSR) and China arming many of our adversaries over the last 70 years okay? Hell, they were supplying pilots and other "advisors".

Goes a bit deeper than that dude.

As in we installed the [bleep] and gave them a lot of dough taken from you and I at gunpoint.
You guys are gonna reap what you deserve

You don't have to "support Russia" to say the Uke's government getting gutted is a good thing for American Taxpayers.

The false re-framing of others' positions is all the rage. Also, intellectually lazy and insipid.

I I get that. I am not rooting specifically for a side. Since day 1 my interest and fascination has dealt with how poorly Russia has faired in logistics, combat and air superiority.

Absolutely fascinating and it's based on things I see and people I talk to NOT connected to MSM. Just saying - by all measurement - Russia has stepped on their crank and that makes me laugh. Do I think Ukraine is the good guy? Meh, no. Not really. Dealt with enough to know they're corrupt as hell too.

I guess I'm agnostic but given the bloody nose Russia is getting - that's where the focus lies.

Probably because

We very easily could of kept our nose out of it IMO, but no our government has to keep poking the bear with a stick. I did a lot of training my first enlistment to fight the Russians (something like 4 NTC rotations and a Reforger) so I can somewhat understand that viewpoint. The only reason for it to go nuclear IMO is if we keep sticking our nose into it.

Innocent people are still dying, and sovereign countries still got invaded, seems like a lot folks think that is enough justification.

No, enlisted linguist. Slavic language.

🙄

10glocks was the poster with a hard on for goalie. I didn't know anyone called his place of work, that's Ballz level of weak ass bullshît.

But to be fair, goalie was pretty douchie bragging about his lakehouse and posting pics of pay stubs. Petty and douchie actually. Shouldn't be surprised when if you chum the waters you end up getting a strike.

I I get that. I am not rooting specifically for a side. Since day 1 my interest and fascination has dealt with how poorly Russia has faired in logistics, combat and air superiority.

Absolutely fascinating and it's based on things I see and people I talk to NOT connected to MSM. Just saying - by all measurement - Russia has stepped on their crank and that makes me laugh. Do I think Ukraine is the good guy? Meh, no. Not really. Dealt with enough to know they're corrupt as hell too.

I guess I'm agnostic but given the bloody nose Russia is getting - that's where the focus lies.

Fair enough.

Do you refute that we "own" zalensky and her minions? Not just the money laundering, which to my mind is bad enough, but that we installed them.

Russia is working out trade deals with China & India as we speak... they are circumventing the the USD as the worlds reserve currency.... that is the end game... the East is sick of our unfair trade advantage and the risk of sanctions every time they don't do as told... we are economically weak and they know it.
They have the worlds majority of population and they want to increase their prosperity and they have billions of potential customers in their own countries
I think it's the other way around. Russia lost their main market and have shown how militarily weak they are. China has them over a barrel and isn't using any lube. India has no other supplier. They are trying to be friendly with Russia while their main adversary is China. That won't end well. China will continue using the dollar as long as we are their major trading partner. China wants to win economically while Russia just uses brute force and is making it harder for China.
Does anyone actually believe that Ukraine, NATO or any of the former Soviet states pose a threat to Russia?

Or a several hundred year history of Russia expanding her borders through military conquest?

mike r

I'm a bit weird on this.

1. Do not believe the Q line of thought on labs
2. Don't really believe the NATO bit. Russia and Ukraine had a no nuke treaty in place from a while back. Agreed to existence and neutrality. Russia agreed to never invade too.
3. I think, do not know, that Putin saw a vacuum on the world stage for someone to be the BSD. So why not do a 'quick' military op, show off Russian superiority and strength and cement himself as the BSD on the world stage in a week. May as well go at the last place he got away with it when the same power structure was in place in the US.

Things didn't work out that way for him.

I'm really just a fascinated observer.

And Q-tard stuff.

Not from me. It’s the guys coming right out and saying “I stand with Russia!” or wanting to help Putin ride shirtless on a tiger that luv them some Putin pud and will always own that.

I think the geopolitics of this are fascinating, and highly debateable in good faith, and seeing an underdog military kicking some dictator butt is never not awesome to behold. So there’s that.

Again in good faith, I submit to you that what you are describing as “rabid Ukraine supporters” are actually “rabid freedom supporters”. Is Ukraine perfect in that regard? I’m guessing not. But good lord... they aren’t RUSSIA! The people of Russia are not free. They don’t have freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, freedom to choose their government, and so on. This is what Putin wants to do to the people of Ukraine.

Ukraine wants to have those liberties. They are partway there, have moved a long ways in that direction, was are still coming our way. And clearly- if they’ve proven one thing here- they WANT to be free.

How can any American not support Ukraine in this? Honest question. What part of a person has withered away, or been forgotten, or corrupted by disinformation and propaganda and Facebook, to where this is even debatable?! That’s what gets me here. This one is SOOO EASY. I don’t know WTF happened to some folks here. They have CHANGED. I’m not sure if they understand this. It’s true. I’ve watched it happen.

That being said, I don’t support a no-fly, don’t want our troops on the ground there (they already are), don’t want WW3. But conspiracies aside, we didn’t start this. Putin did. We are in reactive and crises-management mode. So far, we don’t have a no-fly, boots on ground, or WW3. And I’m cautiously optimistic that if played right, we might get Putin’s head on a pike out of this, literally or figuratively, and I am beyond ok with that. That is a deeply evil human being. Again, that’s SOOO EASY. Does not require one to be “rabid”. It requires one to have basic American values.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I hope Russia nukes before accepting loss

Your forum name fits.

Fair enough.

Do you refute that we "own" zalensky and her minions? Not just the money laundering, which to my mind is bad enough, but that we installed them.

Nope.

If both sides could lose, the rest of us would win.

🙄

10glocks was the poster with a hard on for goalie. I didn't know anyone called his place of work, that's Ballz level of weak ass bullshît.

But to be fair, goalie was pretty douchie bragging about his lakehouse and posting pics of pay stubs. Petty and douchie actually. Shouldn't be surprised when if you chum the waters you end up getting a strike.

That thread was a schit show... 10 glocks yes, I remember,
Wasn't 10 glocks and Elky going after Goalie? or have I lost my mind?
Goalie well planned trap backfired..... maybe it wasn't so well planned?

And Q-tard stuff.

Not from me. It’s the guys coming right out and saying “I stand with Russia!” or wanting to help Putin ride shirtless on a tiger that luv them some Putin pud and will always own that.

I think the geopolitics of this are fascinating, and highly debateable in good faith, and seeing an underdog military kicking some dictator butt is never not awesome to behold. So there’s that.

Again in good faith, I submit to you that what you are describing as “rabid Ukraine supporters” are actually “rabid freedom supporters”. Is Ukraine perfect in that regard? I’m guessing not. But good lord... they aren’t RUSSIA! The people of Russia are not free. They don’t have freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, freedom to choose their government, and so on. This is what Putin wants to do to the people of Ukraine.

Ukraine wants to have those liberties. They are partway there, have moved a long ways in that direction, was are still coming our way. And clearly- if they’ve proven one thing here- they WANT to be free.

How can any American not support Ukraine in this? Honest question. What part of a person has withered away, or been forgotten, or corrupted by disinformation and propaganda and Facebook, to where this is even debatable?! That’s what gets me here. This one is SOOO EASY. I don’t know WTF happened to some folks here. They have CHANGED. I’m not sure if they understand this. It’s true. I’ve watched it happen.

That being said, I don’t support a no-fly, don’t want our troops on the ground there (they already are), don’t want WW3. But conspiracies aside, we didn’t start this. Putin did. We are in reactive and crises-management mode. So far, we don’t have a no-fly, boots on ground, or WW3. And I’m cautiously optimistic that if played right, we might get Putin’s head on a pike out of this, literally or figuratively, and I am beyond ok with that. That is a deeply evil human being. Again, that’s SOOO EASY. Does not require one to be “rabid”. It requires one to have basic American values.

LOLOLOL

A special ed 6th grader just got his essay stolen and posted on the internet.

Fair enough.

Nope.

AMEN brother AMEN

Probably because

You must of scored pretty well on the DLPT. I ended up with Indonesian for a language.

I think it's the other way around. Russia lost their main market and have shown how militarily weak they are. China has them over a barrel and isn't using any lube. India has no other supplier. They are trying to be friendly with Russia while their main adversary is China. That won't end well. China will continue using the dollar as long as we are their major trading partner. China wants to win economically while Russia just uses brute force and is making it harder for China.

If your scenario is true why hasn't China condemned Russia?
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Fair enough.

Nope.

👍

Realpolitik. Just because they haven't said anything in public doesn't mean there weren't one-sided phone "conversations" going on between them.

Agree but a 50/50 loss wouldn't be the best outcome. Ukraine will never be a threat while Russia will try something again in a few years if they aren't embarrassed on the world stage.

Probably because

You must of scored pretty well on the DLPT. I ended up with Indonesian for a language.

I did ok. Actually was supposed to be a Nuke engineer but colorblind so at last second at MEPS they have me the DLPT.

Technically scored well enough for Chinese but they really like to see you beat the minimums by 15 points or better to have a good shot.
For us it was where are you going? What was your DLPT? Oh you're a tard you're doing Indo.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Maybe everyone is still pissed that we still don't know what the Russians think about anything.

Realpolitik. Just because they haven't said anything in public doesn't mean there weren't one-sided phone "conversations" going on between them.

No doubt China is pragmatically smart..... so when they take Taiwan and we impose sanctions on them , it would be very pragmatic for China to have alternative supply chains set up with Russia...
Trading in the currency of their choosing
Maybe everyone is still pissed that we still don't know what the Russians think about anything.

I saw one news agency reporting the the Russian people love and back Putin..... but who really knows? in this day and age of disinformation better be skeptical of everything you are being told.
A wise person once told me "follow the money"
Posted By: kingston Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

In 2014 the State Dept. executed a coup ousting Ukraine's legitimately elected president.

There's absolutely zero evidence that Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Union. None.
For us it was where are you going? What was your DLPT? Oh you're a tard you're doing Indo.

They offered me Farsi too but that was Diego Garcia. Hot f-n weather duty station.

F-that.

Took what I could, plus my language started in 2 weeks. No waiting. Sooner I got in the sooner I got my signing bonus.
Originally Posted by kingston

There's absolutely zero evidence that Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Union. None.
What about this...
https://www.rt.com/russia/543035-fall-soviet-union-putin/
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...r-putin-call-breakup-ussr-greatest-geop/

They offered me Farsi too but that was Diego Garcia. Hot f-n weather duty station.

F-that.

Took what I could, plus my language started in 2 weeks. No waiting. Sooner I got in the sooner I got my signing bonus.

I ended up at my 3rd choice duty station working in my 3rd choice MOS. If they'd of given me medic I would of never went to the course.

What about this...

John Bolton is not a reliable source for anything.....
I don't follow Politifact.... something tells me they are a left wing news source and not to be trusted either

Funny how it's "douchy" to actually back up your talk.

Stick said I'm poor. He's probably got more credit card debt than I do mortgage.

The pay stuff was actually in regards to old toot saying I wasn't promoted and got sent home because I wouldn't get the jab.

He was wrong too.

But, yeah, I'm pretty much at the GFY stage, so.....

Nope.

Aaaand we have a winner!!!!

What about this...

I don't follow Politifact.... something tells me they are a left wing news source and not to be trusted either

What about RT? They're a Russian source.

?????

I learned what I wanted to know.

I'm not a forgive and forget kinda guy.

But, hey, I'm still waiting on you to tell me who sent the ash tray???

F-that.

I ended up at my 3rd choice duty station working in my 3rd choice MOS. If they'd of given me medic I would of never went to the course.

If I could do it over - SeaBee or not be color blind and then go SWCC or diver.
Posted By: dassa Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

What about this...

What about RT? They're a Russian source.

The rt story didn't say Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He did it was a tragedy that a bunch of Russians were stuck in countries that had been part of the Soviet Union. It concluded saying that Washington sources said Putin wasted to reform the ussr.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

And Q-tard stuff.

That is the biggest intellectual act the leftests perfected.

?????

I learned what I wanted to know.

I'm not a forgive and forget kinda guy.

I have no idea who sent you an ash tray? Amazon? free shipping ..... wtf
I do know I believed you and so did others about your lake house..... won't make that mistake again. simple....
maybe a better plan to expose a troll would have not been to throw your credibility away in the process?

I don't have a gear low enough for that to make sense - on its face.

They arent bad. They just have a crooked deep state cabal puppet govt set up by Schwab, Soros, Zero and Bidet in 2014 and lyingly called a democracy buy their NWO cabal MSM puppets so the cabal traitorus sfum in the US govt would send tons of money to "help" the fledgling democracy and this provide billions in money laundered kick backs to the NWO cabal and be the Clinton Foundations biggest donor along with kickbacks by hiring Hunter and other traitors kids.

Jell0 and her buds have no problem with this.

Posted By: add Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Globo/Homo / NATO / NWO / Open Borders, have creeped to his doorstep.

Good on the Vlad the Nationalist for taking action.

[Linked Image from researchgate.net]

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Congrats to your Mother. She finger diddled your butt hole when you were a toddler & now you’re a fugged up boy man supported by a woman who bangs Coach, while you’re a stay at home cuck, day dreaming about strong man rulers.

Laughing.
Evidently Putins was the last super power the NWO one world govt cabal hadnt toppled. They were in the process of setting things up to take Russia down.
Originally Posted by add
Globo/Homo / NATO / NWO / Open Borders, have creeped to his doorstep.

Good on the Vlad the Nationalist for taking action.

[Linked Image from researchgate.net]

That doesn't jive with the talking points/marching orders the MSM gave them..... jeesh add smile

mike r

I'm a bit weird on this.

1. Do not believe the Q line of thought on labs
2. Don't really believe the NATO bit. Russia and Ukraine had a no nuke treaty in place from a while back. Agreed to existence and neutrality. Russia agreed to never invade too.
3. I think, do not know, that Putin saw a vacuum on the world stage for someone to be the BSD. So why not do a 'quick' military op, show off Russian superiority and strength and cement himself as the BSD on the world stage in a week. May as well go at the last place he got away with it when the same power structure was in place in the US.

Things didn't work out that way for him.

I'm really just a fascinated observer.

The elevated magnitude of support for this conflict implies a proportionally sizable confluence of interests. As in any complex situation with large stakes and numerous powerful stake holders, there's no single lever compelling participation. When things really get moving, like they have in the case of this latest chapter in the Russo-Ukraine War, is when lots of individual interests are similarly vectored. The best discussions on this forum have identified many of these interests and theories explaining how such a confluence might have come to be.

What I've found myself questioning most is how much these co-vectored interests serve the American people—the regular Joe's.
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

AMEN brother AMEN

Absolutely.

And retards are constantly saying this amounts to Russia worship…
Posted By: 99guy Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Ukraine wins a draw

Russia losses a draw.

Advantage goes to Ukraine, at least for now...
True dat on the left hating him
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Seems that every time the USA goes nation building or installs a government that will bend to their will, there is a negative outcome. Every time. And every time it's about a resource or money corruption. Every time.

Obama and his team installed a malleable government in Ukraine in 2014. And here we are. Again.

And every time it costs American taxpayers $$$ or their sons and daughters lives. I sure hope none of the US soldiers watching Brandon eat pizza die due to bad decisions by the Brandon team.

Someone(s) will make a huge amount of money rebuilding the damage in Ukraine. Betcha the USA pays for that aid too.
Dayom but I hope the cabal wins and keeps stealing our elections and filling up our nation will ilegal aliens and flying in tens of thousands of middle east muzzies to take us out as mercenaries the way the Azov hazis have done the Ukrainians when Klaus and Soros give the order to take our guns.

I hope the Bolshevik cabal running our central banks keeps printing billions a month and dumping it into the stock market to keep my 401k up, even if its turning our semi worthless currency into more worthless currency until our financial system is broken and then they can starve us a few years until we submit to their wonderful economic reset where Schwabs says in his book we will own nothing and be happy. Dayom I'm ready for them to start feeding me and painting my house and medicating me and mowing my yard the way they do for the people in Cuba.

It's going to be You Topia, Jell0l

What about this...

What about that?

Putin identifying the collapse of the Soviet Union as "the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century" because, as he describes in the same speech, “As for the Russian people, it became a genuine tragedy. Tens of millions of our fellow citizens and countrymen found themselves beyond the fringes of Russian territory." This is far from evidence that he wishes not recreate it.

UPhiker and Goalie excluded of course.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Russia is one of two countries in earth who could completely destroy our country. Why on earth some of you are rooting for them to lose this and destabilize or get desperate is beyond me. I just don’t understand it.

And damn, have you actually read the transcript of Biden’s speech today beyond just the so-called gaffe at the end? Holy [bleep], that may as well been a declaration of war.

We’re going to be lucky to live through this.

Rene'
Posted By: add Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Rene'

Leveraging 24hr cred.
Posted By: 40O Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
I read to page four and realized there were eight more pages. Can someone let me know who is winning and who is an [bleep]? And who do we want to win please?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
So, someone took the 20 minutes to search up who goalie is. Wasn't me.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And damn, have you actually read the transcript of Biden’s speech today beyond just the so-called gaffe at the end? Holy [bleep], that may as well been a declaration of war.

Relax. No world leaders take our dipchit president seriously. They all know he is just a senile idiot.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

What about this...

What about that?

Putin identifying the collapse of the Soviet Union as "the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century" because, as he describes in the same speech, “As for the Russian people, it became a genuine tragedy. Tens of millions of our fellow citizens and countrymen found themselves beyond the fringes of Russian territory." This is far from evidence that he wishes not recreate it.

Then Putin annexes The Crimea and then Georgia and now attempting to gain The Ukraine.

This IS the evidence that he wishes to recreate it incrementally.
Originally Posted by duck911

Relax. No world leaders take our dipchit president seriously. They all know he is just a senile idiot.

That’s not the point.

The point is that his continual, ongoing stupidity and gaffs can be used as provocation and reasons for actions against the interests of the USA.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
What about WE..The chances.the idiot in the WH is going to get us into a worse goat fugh get better the longer this goes on. What did OBuma say about him? Something like if you give him a chance he will EFF it up! I don't know the exact quote.

Since I don't GAF who wins I hope the outcome is very, very unfavorable to the serial lying, pedo, imbecile that they call a president and his brain dead followers.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Before Feb 24, 2022.... 90% of the mentally incapacitated idiots on the left in the USA couldn't point to Ukraine on the map and most never heard of it ....

Now they are all certain that Klaus Schwabs new favorite Khazarian Satanist Jew puppet/slave , Zelenazi .... is a hero of the world

Propoganda is easy to insert into the programmed "minds" of zombies that are already indoctrinated and mind controlled from birth ...

Such are the pathetic leftard citizen sheep of the USA
Putin likes white people. The Left hates him.
You obviously have never seen "Russian" people from their Asian regions, which includes Siberia. They look more Asian than European.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

What about this...

What about that?

Then Putin annexes The Crimea and then Georgia and now attempting to gain The Ukraine.

Correct.

No, they know someone gave him those lines to read. They are paying a lot of attention. I mean, damn, the Russians are paranoid enough already.

No, they know someone gave him those lines to read. They are paying a lot of attention. I mean, damn, the Russians are paranoid enough already.

I believe that the problems occur in his speeches when he goes off script and starts trying his famous ad lib additions.

I believe that the problems occur in his speeches when he goes off script and starts trying his famous ad lib additions.

As I said, read the damned transcript. It was bellicose throughout. It wasn’t just the part where he allegedly went off script.
That, or the guy playing Joe Biden is destroying the DNC by red pilling Americans by the millions.

Ok. Just kidding.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

What about this...

What about that?

Correct.

Thats dumb.

He had Georgia on its ass...and decided to quit?

Sheesh
If you want to liken Putin to Hitler, the one area where he is the same (and in line with 99% of the rest of human history) is that he sees Russia as a nation. That is to say Russians are a nation as are other races. As such, he would like the areas where the population is predominantly Russian to be part of the Russian nation state. But unlike Hitler, he makes no assertions that the Russians don’t have enough space. In fact, they have nothing but space and unlimited room to expand to the East. Russia’s European borders have been remarkably stable and shifted over a few hundred miles East or west since Peter the Great. There are not territorial ambitions in that direction.

This all a continuation of the Great Game played in the 19th century with the US now in the place of Britain. It is about controlling Eurasia.

There is no reason for us to be doing that crap. If we want to satisfy our imperial impulses, we should concentrate on South America and the Pacific.
If you want to liken Putin to Hitler, the one area where he is the same (and in line with 99% of the rest of human history) is that he sees Russia as a nation. That is to say Russians are a nation as are other races. As such, he would like the areas where the population is predominantly Russian to be part of the Russian nation state. But unlike Hitler, he makes no assertions that the Russians don’t have enough space. In fact, they have nothing but space and unlimited room to expand to the East. Russia’s European borders have been remarkably stable and shifted over a few hundred miles East or west since Peter the Great. There are not territorial ambitions in that direction.

This all a continuation of the Great Game played in the 19th century with the US now in the place of Britain. It is about controlling Eurasia.

There is no reason for us to be doing that crap. If we want to satisfy our imperial impulses, we should concentrate on South America and the Pacific.

Good post joebob.

USA needs to end any and all "imperial impulses". Every time USA attempts that it goes bad.
By the way, I don’t believe Biden’s regime change statement was a mistake. These idiots are going to get us all irradiated. They have lost their ever loving minds.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1508071045646934020?s=21
You obviously have never seen "Russian" people from their Asian regions, which includes Siberia. They look more Asian than European.

OK booger.
Here ya go... real European looking, huh?
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...RSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Ukraine might win? Win what? A supply column sits dead in the water for two weeks and it was never attacked by ground or air forces. One Airplane on a strafing run would have ended that. The Fins would’ve hit the front and rear of the column in WW2 immobilizing the whole thing and then sat there for two weeks and picked off anything else that moved. If they can’t destroy a supply line they’re in trouble. Real trouble.

OK booger.

But those aren’t Russians. Those are Tartars and Mongols.

OK booger.

Exactly. I was replying to JimmyGrace, who seemed to imply that all people in Russia were "white".
Putin likes himself. Anyone else is just a tool to get what he wants.

OK booger.

Exactly. I was replying to JimmyGrace, who seemed to imply that all people in Russia were "white".

No, he didn’t. He said that Putin doesn’t hate white people.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Countries in yellow support Russian sanctions

[Linked Image]
Putin likes himself. Anyone else is just a tool to get what he wants.

ok boog.
Why don't you ever participate in any other forums? Don't you own any guns? Maybe you're just a sock puppet of someone who doesn't want to "ruin" the reputation of your real username. Of course, that's stupid anyways. Worrying about an internet reputation.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Somebody please stop this demented old pedophile before he gets us all killed.

He's destroying our country and way of life.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
I just watched this video on another thread. There will be a fire lit under the Russians and any idea of a victory for the Ukrainians is now dead.
kwg

Ukrainian torture of Russian prisoners
It's going to be hard for the MSM to claim Russian war atrocities and ignore this evidence (if true) of Ukraine war atrocities.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
It's going to be hard for the MSM to claim Russian war atrocities and ignore this evidence (if true) of Ukraine war atrocities.

One begats the other. Always.

Shelling innocent victims comes to mind.

Invading another nation comes to mind.
I asked in the other thread and never got an answer. The prisoners seem to be wearing a hodgepodge of uniforms. Are they Russian or are they Chechen or Wagner Group. I don't think mercenaries have any rights under international law. Does anyone know?
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Pounding Mariupol into dust as a Putin approved strategy is just a bit more War Crimey than kneecapping a few traitors by front line units.

I don't like either behavior but indiscriminate shelling population center is multiple orders of magnitude worse.

Pounding Mariupol into dust as a Putin approved strategy is just a bit more War Crimey than kneecapping a few traitors by front line units.

I don't like either behavior but indiscriminate shelling population center is multiple orders of magnitude worse.

You’re a good man, John Burns. 👍
Posted By: 40O Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Ukraine might win? Win what? A supply column sits dead in the water for two weeks and it was never attacked by ground or air forces. One Airplane on a strafing run would have ended that. The Fins would’ve hit the front and rear of the column in WW2 immobilizing the whole thing and then sat there for two weeks and picked off anything else that moved. If they can’t destroy a supply line they’re in trouble. Real trouble.

Unfortunately, this☹️
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22

Yet you’re neither….neither are you good nor are you a man….congrats?

BTW….How do you feel about your Ukrainian heroes now that we have video of their war crimes? Personally I don’t care about either side however I do enjoy watching Russians getting their asses kicked and since they are the invaders I hope they never set foot on Russian soil again. I also hope that Ukrainian corruption especially as it concerns crooked democrats and pedophiles like the demented old scumbag Biden will finally be illuminated and dealt with.

I know that you support the Nazis and pedophiles Jeff so how do you feel about their video of the war crimes that they have perpetrated thus far?
Posted By: cfran Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/27/22
Spot on AcesNeights! JeffO won’t have an answer for you however, sorry to burst your bubble. 😉
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22

^^^^^

He's a stupid sumbich and always has been. Putin is not the kind of person to try to read between the lines of Mr. Magoo's gaffs.
I asked in the other thread and never got an answer. The prisoners seem to be wearing a hodgepodge of uniforms. Are they Russian or are they Chechen or Wagner Group. I don't think mercenaries have any rights under international law. Does anyone know?

If they are contractors under the opposing flag, is it ok to shoot them in the leg and let em squirm around for amusement?

Sorry I’m not on board regardless.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

BTW….How do you feel about your Ukrainian heroes now that we have video of their war crimes? Personally I don’t care about either side however I do enjoy watching Russians getting their asses kicked and since they are the invaders I hope they never set foot on Russian soil again. I also hope that Ukrainian corruption especially as it concerns crooked democrats and pedophiles like the demented old scumbag Biden will finally be illuminated and dealt with.

I know that you support the Nazis and pedophiles Jeff so how do you feel about their video of the war crimes that they have perpetrated thus far?

If I’m interpreting your conspiratorial word-salad correctly, we both enjoy watching Russians getting their asses kicked, and agree that since they are the invaders it’s fine if they never set foot on Russian soil again.

What exactly did you think that MEANS? Were you thinking there would be posh prison camps, and lifetime disability checks from Ukraine, so that was why they stayed there and never set foot on Russian soil again? crazy

What I thought it meant, was about what I saw in that video. Kill the invaders. The hell else are they supposed to do? And, as John said, that was soldiers on soldiers. Russia is indiscriminately bombing cities. Are you tossing out word-salads about how the Russians are committing war crimes on threads I just haven’t seen? Lol. Bet not. wink

As far as all your pedo this and nazi that, you need to get your head out Q’s ass. Also, the Ducks own the Huskies.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22

If they are contractors under the opposing flag, is it ok to shoot them in the leg and let em squirm around for amusement?

Sorry I’m not on board regardless.
They must've gotten it from the Irish...
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22
Well boys it now appears that the Duma has passed a law allowing the assets of companies who left Russia, in protests of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, to be Nationalized.

Same as the communist Bolsheviks did before. The more things change the more they stay the same and history repeats yet again.

This is an economic death knell for Russia. Sanctions can be revoked. Actions like these nationalizations of foreign assets kills an economy which leads to repudiation of debts soon anticipated to be seen.
Posted By: ribka Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22
So Jeff is a big NAZI supporter and no one is surprised and I see they are torturing Russian POW's.

JeffO you're an even a bigger piece of schit than I anticipated.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

If I’m interpreting your conspiratorial word-salad correctly, we both enjoy watching Russians getting their asses kicked, and agree that since they are the invaders it’s fine if they never set foot on Russian soil again.

What exactly did you think that MEANS? Were you thinking there would be posh prison camps, and lifetime disability checks from Ukraine, so that was why they stayed there and never set foot on Russian soil again? crazy

What I thought it meant, was about what I saw in that video. Kill the invaders. The hell else are they supposed to do? And, as John said, that was soldiers on soldiers. Russia is indiscriminately bombing cities. Are you tossing out word-salads about how the Russians are committing war crimes on threads I just haven’t seen? Lol. Bet not. wink

As far as all your pedo this and nazi that, you need to get your head out Q’s ass. Also, the Ducks own the Huskies.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22
Who says Russians are committing war crimes? The MSM, the Ukrainians?? Certainly you can't deny their assertions. Has to be gospel right??? Why would they tell you a lie??

Suppose there are Ukrainian strong points or weapons batteries located in these areas that the Russians need to neutralize? Of course, that doesn't fit the narrative, does it?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22

JeffO you're an even a bigger piece of schit than I anticipated.

Understatement of the millennia. He's a dope-smoking, effete and proven liar, despises this country.
Posted By: 99guy Re: Ukraine might just win - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by kwg020
I just watched this video on another thread. There will be a fire lit under the Russians and any idea of a victory for the Ukrainians is now dead.
kwg

Easy to see how it can happen. The Ukrainians are pissed and rightly so.

But that kind of behavior isn't going to encourage any Russians into surrendering.

Now the Russians are going to fight to the last bullet and then with their bare hands until they die.

And who could blame them?
Posted By: ribka Re: Ukraine might just win - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by bellydeep

No, it won't. Putin cannot win in Ukraine now and he knows it. He cannot take any of his objectives so far, much less hold them against an insurgent action that will apparently go on forever. That's why he's trying out the sales pitch of pulling back to Donbas/Luhansk. He has no Chem/Bio/Nuke option available, because he knows that if he should try that it will bring the full force of NATO down on Russia and he for certain dies somewhere in that. Maybe he tries to back off, rebuild his military and in 10-15 years down the road try again. It takes a long time to put that military back together, and he has enough civil unrest already that the leash he is on won't extend that far.

They cannot keep trucks running. They cannot keep tanks running. They cannot keep fuelers running. They cannot put anywhere near the number of aircraft in the sky that they need to, much less unchallenged. Their bombs are not exploding, Their missiles do not hit their target, the missile warhead do not explode, Their tanks are basically target practice and instead of losing one or two they lose whole columns. They can't feed the troops, They can't equip the troops. They can't shelter the troops from the weather. This is system wide breakdown and not all that damned far from collapse. It takes a long time to train an individual just to be cannon fodder. It takes a lot longer to train them to repair and maintain the equipment needed to fight. All of that costs a LOT of money, and he just tanked the Russian economy with this failed war.

Right now, the Ukrainians have more tanks than when they were invaded. Tanks THEY know how to operate and maintain. Maybe not state of he art tanks, but tanks that can fight on at least an equal footing against the army they took them from.

Another post that aged well by a military eggspurt

You can’t write comedy better than this
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine might just win - 09/04/22
Always amazing to see boomers boom

Does anyone else have this vague recollection of our victory in the Cold War and an end to the USSR?

I feel like maybe I remember something like that? Then the old guard tried to install one of their vodka-pickled, tomato-headed own to oversee the managed decline of the empire for profit of organized criminals and ambitious oligarchs before a man with some nationalist pride stepped in to stop the chicanery?

Maybe that was all just a dream and we’re still at war with the soviets. No doubt the military industrial complex and a whole lotta boomers will embrace that ‘narrative…’
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Ukraine might just win - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by 99guy
kwg

But that kind of behavior isn't going to encourage any Russians into surrendering.

Now the Russians are going to fight to the last bullet and then with their bare hands until they die.

It's easy to understand their fury with the invaders, but this was a colossal mistake filming it. Or, did the Russians produce this for propaganda?

Both sides and people from there are brutal, ask German POWs.
Ask the tens thousands of Jews rounded up by Ukrainian Estonian Latvian facists how they treated them

Originally Posted by luv2safari
kwg

It's easy to understand their fury with the invaders, but this was a colossal mistake filming it. Or, did the Russians produce this for propaganda?

Boomer “conservative “ neocons are just useful idiots of the Marxists

Originally Posted by efw

Does anyone else have this vague recollection of our victory in the Cold War and an end to the USSR?

I feel like maybe I remember something like that? Then the old guard tried to install one of their vodka-pickled, tomato-headed own to oversee the managed decline of the empire for profit of organized criminals and ambitious oligarchs before a man with some nationalist pride stepped in to stop the chicanery?

Maybe that was all just a dream and we’re still at war with the soviets. No doubt the military industrial complex and a whole lotta boomers will embrace that ‘narrative…’
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Ukraine might just win - 09/04/22
Ask the tens thousands of Jews rounded up by Ukrainian Estonian Latvian facists how they treated them

Originally Posted by luv2safari
kwg

You further make my point, they're a brutal culture. So my point is further supported.
Silent, Boomer, Gen X, Millennial, Zoomer “conservative “ neocons are just useful idiots of the Marxists

Originally Posted by efw

FIFY. No generation has a lock on being perfect, or perfectly bad.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Ukraine might just win - 09/04/22
[bleep] weather coming in a few months.

Mud.

Logistics for an army in winter.

When you're wet and cold, the condition of the feet will be just as effective as a bullet wound.
© 24hourcampfire