Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by Teal

The bio lab attack narrative doesn't hold water, they're using the wrong troops the wrong way if that was their plan. Neither does timing or Trumps protection of them/Ukraine if he and Putin were set on taking out the NWO cabal.

I have very little doubt there are biolabs in Ukraine. For that matter BSL 4 labs are probably in most of countries with educated populations. We study all sorts of pathogens that require a BSL 4 lab to work on them. Crimean-Congo virus being just one of them. and just maybe one of the pathogens studied in one or more of Ukraine's bio labs since they might have a proprietary interest therein. There are no labs at higher BSL level than 4. That Ukraine may be studying BSL 4 pathogens and may have a few BSL 4 labs means nothing. Not like their neighbor who had a lot of labs dedicated to not just weaponizing pathogens, but also to manufacturing some of them like smallpox in mind boggling quantities, and have never offered anything other than a claim they got rid of it. Russia's credibility is a little more suspect after their claims they weren't going to invade Ukraine.

We have at least 4 BSL 4 labs in the US.

I believe they’re there, I don’t believe they invaded to take them out as part of a Q plan. Not like this.

My thoughts. If im wrong, ill admit it. Always try to - like when I was wrong on the RICO thread and Da vs Civil use.

Me

GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://apple.news/A9XTnJA1kRG6AeK1OQ9JQLw

https://www.businessinsider.com/tanks-could-grow-obsolete-russia-ukraine-war-shows-2022-3

https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian...ns-how-ukraine-keeps-picking-off-russian

https://apple.news/AI83DLG84RGeBiRJrVUXtQA

https://www.americanpurpose.com/articles/preparing-for-defeat/

Interesting articles attached above. I was an anti-armor platoon leader in South Korea 30 years ago and a rifle platoon leader in the 101st. Unless the Russians use chemical weapons and mopp up as they advance or deploy infantry support, those armor units, supply lines and artillery are going to be picked apart. Maybe not with the speed we could do it but now the Ukrainians are armed to the teeth with javelins. I was watching a video the other day and it looked like one half of the soldiers in a maneuver element had some type of anti armor weapon slung.

Russia simply did not have a required 3:1 advantage to even begin this attack, much less a 9:1 advantage to seize Kyiv.

Just wait till their small navy starts getting patrol boats with harpoon missiles. They are gonna give hell to all the resupply ships in the Black Sea.

I’m not commenting on the Ukrainian government as a whole, nor Biden. What I’m saying is that Ukraine appears to be pissed off, motivated, and up for a fight; and with us pumping in boatloads of weapons, the Russians can’t sustain a campaign unless they use NBC, which would be very stupid.

I have friends who were over there until the week before the invasion and they have been training the Ukrainians in small unit operations more akin to our fighting style. I suspect we have driven home the idea of small unit leadership at the NCO and junior officer level.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Putin wins or WWIII, he is the number 1 gas exporter and number 2 oil exporter. Just guarantee Ukraine stays neutral and out of NATO and end this. https://www.iea.org/reports/key-world-energy-statistics-2021/supply

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Conrad, thats my interest in the whole thing. Unit v unit and the whole tactical plan.

The politics don’t interest me much.

Have yet to see a spetznatz throwing an axe mid backflip yet tho. Disappointed

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
Let's face it....we really don't know what is going on over there. There are too many politicians with ulterior motives on both sides running the narratives through the main stream, lap dog media. I doubt Putin will concede any time soon, with his ego, unless unrest in Russia forces him to. I doubt the Russians have the means to challenge him, but miracles have happened.

You are 100% right......we don't really know what is going on, and that is something you can take to the bank.

Here's something else you can also take to the bank................"Q" and all the idiots that swallow that bullchit don't have a clue either.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Youse guys still laboring under the outdated idea of Putin reconstituting the USSR in all its former glory?

Anyone think to warn Latvia?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still stick to my original position from day one. Give just enough assistance to keep a quagmire going for months to deplete resources and morale, but not enough to get us directly involved. I see no reason to change that position.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't know who to believe when they are talking about all this schitt happening, so I just quit listening.I read enough historical stuff to know both sides have done atrocities to one another for centuries now, and neither side is above reproach. I really don't much care if they wipe themselves out completely.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Youse guys still laboring under the outdated idea of Putin reconstituting the USSR in all its former glory?

Anyone think to warn Latvia?

Don’t point out to a retard that they are retarded.

I’ve heard it’s dangerous.

Spit and vomit and jizm all over while they say Russia bad Ukraine good

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I still stick to my original position from day one. Give just enough assistance to keep a quagmire going for months to deplete resources and morale, but not enough to get us directly involved. I see no reason to change that position.

Jake Blues for the National Security Council...one clear head.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump was still in office, I bet a metric schit ton of fuel would be flowing through the Keystone pipeline and there would be many tankers of LNG heading to Europe right now. As opposed to Biden telling Europe they need more solar.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Trump was still in office, I bet a metric schit ton of fuel would be flowing through the Keystone pipeline and there would be many tankers of LNG heading to Europe right now. As opposed to Biden telling Europe they need more solar.

As of December ‘21, Europe was paying something like 585% more than the US for LNG. They started seeing prices shoot up in April last year.

That should have and could be happening without the Ukraine issue. The market was ripe for disruption.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Spit and vomit and jizm all over while they say Russia bad Ukraine good

Lotta people saying Ukraine corrupt, Russia worse.

But, it's 24HC, home of the logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Miles is back, Covid must be over. As per the topic at hand, you no doubt, not unlike any other Democrat, have got your talking points down from MSN and CNN.

Suspect we’ll see you next on the deer hunting forum preaching the merits of shooting button bucks . . .

Good grief.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Didn’t the spet naz use shovels?

Not axes?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As of December ‘21, Europe was paying something like 585% more than the US for LNG. They started seeing prices shoot up in April last year.

That should have and could be happening without the Ukraine issue. The market was ripe for disruption.

Sounds like a profit opportunity that someone like Trump would have bounced on. Hell, before leaving office in one of his last trips to Europe, Trump specifically warned the European leaders about their dependence on Russian fuel. If he was still in office when the prices started to ramp up, it's logical to think he would he followed up that warning with a plan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sounds like a profit opportunity that someone like Trump would have bounced on. Hell, before leaving office in one of his last trips to Europe, Trump specifically warned the European leaders about their dependence on Russian fuel. If he was still in office when the prices started to ramp up, it's logical to think he would he followed up that warning with a plan.

Found the chart showing the divergence. I was wrong, it was up 549% YoY to 2020 for Europe.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you remember, had a ton of really bad winter weather Feb of 21. Why ours spiked for that month.

Me

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

This is what I as well as others have been saying as well...although I said SELL the arms.....but that got us labeled as Uktards, NWO supporters etc etc by a bunch here

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MILES58
I have spent a couple days trying to make sense of the logistic problems Russia has in Ukraine. I first world army should never be seeing any of that nonsense, and I was looking for reasons why.

What it looks like to me is that the money that has gone into so many people's pockets in Russia has come from a lot of places in the military, and in a lot of different ways. What is left now is a paper tiger that can only just barely get out of it's own way. All of those missiles/rockets/bombs that are littering Ukraine are not an accident. All of the rubber tire vehicles that get stuck, break down and run out of fuel are not an accident. The absence of CAS to cover ground forces is not an accident. The absence of hundreds/thousands of precision guided cruise missiles is not an accident. The absence of proficient first line ground troops is not an accident. This was done systematically by skimming at many levels and the forces are now quite literally hollowed out by the politicians and oligarchs. I would bet a lot of money at this point that even if Putin decides to fall back and concentrate on Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea, that moving all that equipment back to Russia's border will cost Russia even more than it cost them to get it into place spread across Ukraine, and it will be more costly in Russian lives lost in the process.

That equipment has all been stressed beyond it's maintenance requirements getting into position to be used. They have taken a [bleep] load of piss and vinegar out of the troops. They have lost a sizeable percentage of the equipment to combat, breakdown, fuel exhaustion and abandonment. The retreat to Donbas/Luhansk/Crimea will be much harder to accomplish of and by itself. The huge arms flow into Ukraine will just amplify the losses in the pull back.

I think there is an excellent chance that just getting the hell out of Ukraine without making the situation much worse might well tilt things far enough that the calculus of fighting a better armed more determined Ukraine for the foreseeable future makes Russia abandon any hope of defending Eastern Ukraine, much less annexing and keeping it.

Ukraine on the other hand will be able to make an unchallengeable argument to NATO that they have a military well and truly capable of adding hugely to NATOs capability, and deserving of entry into NATO.

Putin will very shortly be history.

Yep. Good analysis. And a shocking number of Campfire members are crying in their cheap beer over it. They’ll get their own thread here soon.

Russia will not “win” this. Period. It’s all about how they lose at this point.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.