Home
Chair of the Republican Governors Assoc even.

Relative got this alert today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fugk every elected leader in Arizona!
Duh.

Uniparty hacks showing us that voting has become a farce
Well, according to ATF muzzle loaders are not firearms.

You can run, but you can't hide from my muzzle loader.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yeah, I know, it doesn't look like a ML, but it is. .40-.38x55 Harry Pope understands.......
Everyone in elected office, just about, would love to have the power to send the cops to collect anyone's guns who speaks out of turn about elected office holders. That's what the rule of law is for (to include due process), i.e., to deny them that sort of power.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yeah, I know, it doesn't look like a ML, but it is. .40-.38x55 Harry Pope understands.......
Ain't it dangerous to be a shootin' obstructions outten the bore? How cum it don't shoot yer eye out?
No way are so called "red flag laws" constitutional. Confiscating some ones property that has broken no laws can't be constitutional
Originally Posted by jwp475
No way are so called "red flag laws" constitutional. Confiscating some ones property that has broken no laws can't be constitutional

When did that ^^^^ ever stop them from passing a law???
Originally Posted by Valsdad

When did passing a law ever stop a nutjob from killing anyone when they were set on it?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When did passing a law ever stop a nutjob from killing anyone when they were set on it?

I think they like to pass laws, Constitutional or otherwise, because the majority of them are lawyers and have nothing better to do.
It would be a license to destroy anyone you don’t like. We have enough trouble with leftists spewing hate as it is.
Everyone needs to cool their emotions off right now.

Politicians run on emotions and feedback from the public with THEIR emotions.

US history is full of gun control and anti-constitutional measures taken in the heat of emotional times.

The stupid assed laws they pass in these times never go away either. mad
Of course it's not. Clear violation of both the Fourth and Second Amendments, not to mention the Fifth. Seizures of your possessions are unconstitutional without a warrant, and a warrant requires probable cause (Fourth Amendment), i.e., sufficient evidence to convince a judge that you are more likely than not a criminal. And the Fifth Amendment states that you cannot be deprived of any of your property without due process of law. That means, prior to such a deprivation, you have a right to hire an attorney and face your accuser in a court of law. It also means you must be informed what you are being accused of, and have a chance to challenge the veracity of the accusation in a court of law with the assistance of counsel. All that has to happen first, or it would provide no barrier against tyrannical action by the state, which is its purpose.
The job of a politician has become to get reelected and protect the government. The Constitution prevents that, so they simply don't follow it. We as voters have been lazy, and given up the farm.

🦫
The problem isn't "red flagging" dangerous people. We all actually want that. The problem is a government that can't be trusted with that task.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture 600 million guns.jpg
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The problem isn't "red flagging" dangerous people. We all actually want that. The problem is a government that can't be trusted with that task.
I don't believe many here WANT that.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Don't worry.

We all know you don't have any guns. You're just here to troll.

Insane but harmless.

In a just America...they would want it. America is just no longer.
Never happen while so much enabling is
going on

Don't worry.

Insane but harmless.
Believe most here on this sub-forum(not the whole24) are against any and all interference with regard to anyone getting a gun.

FISA , Home Land Despot , FBI , the List is Long ..
Give them more Authority is like giving Cancer Oxygen..
You Roll Them or They Roll You..

Don't worry.

Insane but harmless.
Believe most here on this sub-forum(not the whole24) are against any and all interference with regard to anyone getting a gun.
DAMN RIGHT!!!
EVERY form of government that's been given an inch - has done it's damndest to take a mile + !
Rein 'em in!
Let's go to a novel concept - punish the perp, NOT innocent folks!
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Don't worry.

Insane but harmless.
DAMN RIGHT!!!
EVERY form of government that's been given an inch - has done it's damndest to take a mile + !
Rein 'em in!
QUICKLY - NOT years after the fact!

Don't worry.

Insane but harmless.
DAMN RIGHT!!!
Rein 'em in!
Let's go real NOVEL and stop the murderer with "red flagging" before it happens. But like I posted above you don't want that.
Nope, I don’t want red flag laws. And you are psychotic if you trust either political party or any political party with power. You can’t even trust your neighbor with that power. Only takes one pissing contest with joe beergut, and you are red flagged. Or some delusional teacher doesn’t like your kids opinions in school and you are red flagged. Give a human being power and almost without fail, they will abuse it.

I don’t pretend to have a solution to the school shootings. I don’t think there is one. I do believe we will eventually see the end of the 2nd amendment. Maybe not in my lifetime, but it will happen. And it will be given away by vote, by people who don’t pay attention to history, sold to them under the guise of security. All by a too corrupt group of politicians who we all complain about, then turn around and re elect. Cuz, ya know, it ain’t my guy that’s bad, it’s the guy you voted for.

When we change the oil in our cars, we don’t just add a little new oil and call it good. We remove ALL of the old oil. Should be the same with elected office.

But, even responsive and responsible politicians can’t stop crazy. This kid was off the rails crazy, for whatever reason.

US history is full of gun control and anti-constitutional measures taken in the heat of emotional times.

The more stupid laws they pass, the less respect I have for them and the easier it gets to ignore/break them. The people running this country are a bunch of fugging incompetent idiots.
Originally Posted by Rawhide67
I do believe we will eventually see the end of the 2nd amendment. Maybe not in my lifetime, but it will happen.
Actually, it was designed to kick in right about the point our government eliminates it.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Ain't it dangerous to be a shootin' obstructions outten the bore? How cum it don't shoot yer eye out?

Never tried shooting an obstruction. Are they accurate?

How cum? Didn’t your sister teach you? Or was it your mommy?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

The more stupid laws they pass, the less respect I have for them and the easier it gets to ignore/break them. The people running this country are a bunch of fugging incompetent idiots.

Spot on. After watching politicians blatantly skirt the laws, why would anyone ever obey them themselves?
Originally Posted by bobinpa
[Linked Image]

Perhaps we should start being a problem...
I don't believe many here WANT that
DAMN RIGHT!!!
Rein 'em in!

Don't worry.

Insane but harmless.
DAMN RIGHT!!!
Rein 'em in!
Which part of due process do you not understand?

It’s okay they’ll let you keep your “gun” since it doesn’t work😂
© 24hourcampfire