Home
I thought a few days ago we were told that Joe Biden as a VP when the documents were taken, he had no authority to have classified / top secret documents. Yes NO ?
That is the way I heard it also. But until Hillary is in prison I have 0 faith in out government or media.
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
I thought a few days ago we were told that Joe Biden as a VP when the documents were taken, he had no authority to have classified / top secret documents. Yes NO ?
.......As VP, Biden had absolutely NO authority to take any documents and NO authority to de-classify any documents......When it comes to any docs, any sitting VP or any outgoing VP has no authority whatsoever where documents are concerned.
The people that control the corrupt pedophile Joe Biden are throwing him under the bus. No longer useful to their ongoing mission to destroy the USA.
You’re correct in that the VP can’t classify and declassify so if they weren’t declassified or if Obama doesn’t step in and say that he had already declassified those documents then he’s busted.

The President Trump “classified” documents are an entirely different matter since the President retains broad and exclusive privileges of important aspects of use, dissemination and classifications of those documents. The VP does NOT have any such privileges and would need to be “retroactively” bailed out.
What scandal?

Joe's a democrat, so he's immune to scandals.
No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case, just because top secret documents were illegally stored in a location where they were subject to extended and repeated unsupervised viewing by foreign agents.
Not to worry, Garland appointed a Special Counsel to investigate …
But he is Pres now so its a wash
Time travel makes sense to you? Huh?
Last I read,Obummer put thru an Executive Order giving him permission to de-classify documents.Sounds like BS to me.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case, just because top secret documents were illegally stored in a location where they were subject to extended and repeated unsupervised viewing by foreign agents.

If it was you, you would already be half way through your sentence.

Anyone can put a classification on a document they produce…. Declassification is a different story.
Originally Posted by Lslite
Last I read,Obummer put thru an Executive Order giving him permission to de-classify documents.Sounds like BS to me.
I believe that's what Snopes fact checkers say.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
...........Yeah! No reasonable prosecutor within a corrupt demCRAP controlled DOJ would prosecute Biden.
Nothing to see here, the democrats are in charge
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure one of the arm chair experts will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

OBozo cannot negate a federal law via executive order nor can he delegate his declassification authority to Joey.
Originally Posted by B52RadarNav

No he didn't he appointed a special council so there could be no official public conversation on the matter.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe that's what Snopes fact checkers say.

Supposedly via executive order.
Originally Posted by MAC
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure the mailman will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

This.

If we were a country of laws and not men, this would put Joey away for a thousand years.
There is also need to know, not just broad access to documents
Brandon could have had dozens of classified documents scattered all over the countryside and we would NEVER have known about it... unless the string-pullers wanted him gone.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure the mailman will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

This.

If we were a country of laws and not men, this would put Joey away for a thousand years.

The Special Counsel won't indict a sitting President, that precedent has already been set. It'll be up to the House and Senate to do something about it once the Special Counsel's report is complete and recommendations made. The House might do something, but the Senate is questionable.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC

This.

The Special Counsel won't indict a sitting President, that precedent has already been set. It'll be up to the House and Senate to do something about it once the Special Counsel's report is complete and recommendations made. The House might do something, but the Senate is questionable.
“Do Something” Like What?

What can the House do?

Don’t tell me hold hearings and investigations, those are just theatrics for the brain dead.
Originally Posted by rickt300

No he didn't he appointed a special council so there could be no official public conversation on the matter.
CORRECT.

Garland appointed this SC to stop any and all inquiries into everything pertaining to Biden, Hunter, and …

When Jimmy Jordan starts his hearings and begins interviewing witnesses, he will be met with “ I’m sorry Congressman I cannot comment on an “ongoing investigation” same reason why Durham is still in play
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
.......As VP, Biden had absolutely NO authority to take any documents and NO authority to de-classify any documents......When it comes to any docs, any sitting VP or any outgoing VP has no authority whatsoever where documents are concerned.

Well, what about Zeros Executive Order 1356 (or was that 1358) letting Biden also have the power to declassify and have them? No one is talking about that.

Maybe this will shed some light. What the real story is is what is in the documents. Humm.

And look at the big picture. Who is the Fake Joe Biden in the WH and what, or who, would convince Hunter to leave the Laptops from Hell at a repair shop past the due date. You think these people like the Bidens don't get the mobile repair guy to just come by?

And while we are at it, who got Anthony Weiner to go to a downtown phone booth at 12 midnight and just happen to leave Humas laptop containing all Killerys secret govt and pedophile schiett in it for the cop to pick up 30 seconds later?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Gee, I wonder who has it all and who is in control. There sure are a lot of Quincidences going on.

If the White Dude can turn Prestige into Millions if not Billions I’m think’n we need to see how the Scrawny Black Dude went from Zitch to a Billionaire in 10 years ..

There’s some Documentation in there somewhere..
. Well, what about Zeros Executive Order 1356 (or was that 1358) letting Biden also have the power to declassify and have them? No one is talking about that.

That’s because there are no EOs #1356 or #1358.
Originally Posted by papalondog
That is the way I heard it also. But until Hillary is in prison I have 0 faith in out government or media.
He's the "president" now. He has the power to de-classify to his hearts content. He's going to walk on all of this.

kwg
I haven't followed this closely but the question to me is who is finding these documents and leaking or letting the press? If it is his own people I would think they would have returned the documents and not said a peep unless they are trying to get rid of him or something.
Originally Posted by MAC

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure one of the arm chair experts will be along to tell me I'm wrong.
You sound pretty on target to me. But, at one time this all meant something. We have the world's biggest clown show in Washington D.C. since 2020.

kwg
Originally Posted by Partagas
I haven't followed this closely but the question to me is who is finding these documents and leaking or letting the press? If it is his own people I would think they would have returned the documents and not said a peep unless they are trying to get rid of him or something.
Fox news says it's Joe's expensive attorneys who are doing the searching. You can bet any and all evidence of illegal activity is forever gone. How convenient.

kwg
Biden steps down. Kamala is President. She appoints Handsome Newsom as her VP then declines to run herself in 24.

Or...Republican House declines to impeach, making Newsom's rise a little more arduous, letting Brandon show his ass all the more as the economy and everything else falls apart. But Joey can wet himself so badly in the remaining term, fall off stage, or grab another pretty lady's boob and wet mouth her on camera so badly he gets canned by incapacitation to set up the first scenario anyway. Good grief! What a pathetic mess. In the meantime the rigged elections have not been fixed. They have been refined! "What difference does it make now?"
Kash Patel on the War Room re the Biden documents

https://warroom.org/2023/01/16/kash...strative-state-worse-than-the-lobbyists/
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by papalondog
He's the "president" now. He has the power to de-classify to his hearts content. He's going to walk on all of this.

kwg

I'm thinking not, it's a hit job on joe, one step below JFKing him. if I was Joe I would fire the attorneys for not getting rid of the Evidence
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Biden steps down. Kamala is President. She appoints Handsome Newsom as her VP then declines to run herself in 24.

Or...Republican House declines to impeach, making Newsom's rise a little more arduous, letting Brandon show his ass all the more as the economy and everything else falls apart. But Joey can wet himself so badly in the remaining term, fall off stage, or grab another pretty lady's boob and wet mouth her on camera so badly he gets canned by incapacitation to set up the first scenario anyway. Good grief! What a pathetic mess. In the meantime the rigged elections have not been fixed. They have been refined! "What difference does it make now?"

They still have to Have enough Voters to keep it Close Enough to Cheat ..

There are Millions that want America to look like Bosnia..

Their Prolly going to Get what their asking for ..
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

They still have to Have enough Voters to keep it Close Enough to Cheat ..

There are Millions that want America to look like Bosnia..

Their Prolly going to Get what their asking for ..

I gotta say you can be depressing.
Originally Posted by MAC

Is there someone involved at the archive responsible for logging classified material? I lost a library book once and they were pretty efficient locating me. Seems like a Vice President would get an overdue notice, within 5 or 6 years.
The dems are throwing Joey under the buss because he is an embarrassment. We may end up with camel toes as prez before it's finished. God help America. That fugger is so stupid it makes my skin crawl and the dems know it.
He’s no more an embarrassment than the 80 million Americans that voted for him
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rickt300

CORRECT.

Garland appointed this SC to stop any and all inquiries into everything pertaining to Biden, Hunter, and …

When Jimmy Jordan starts his hearings and begins interviewing witnesses, he will be met with “ I’m sorry Congressman I cannot comment on an “ongoing investigation” same reason why Durham is still in play

Bingo!

DOJ tells Jim Jordan that information on ongoing investigations is off limits

“Consistent with longstanding policy and practice, any oversight requests must be weighed against the Department’s interests in protecting the integrity of its work. Longstanding Department policy prevents us from confirming or denying the existence of pending investigations in response to congressional requests or providing non-public information about our investigations,” the letter said.

It cites previous documents stating that “the policy of the Executive Branch throughout our Nation’s history has generally been to decline to provide committees of Congress with access to, or copies of, open law enforcement files except in extraordinary circumstances.”
DOJ finds more documents. laugh

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...up-six-more-classified-documents-lawyer/

Department of Justice officials found six more documents with classified markings at President Biden’s Wilmington, Del., home during a Friday search, the president’s personal attorney said in a statement on Saturday.

Bob Bauer, a personal lawyer for Biden, said in a statement that the Justice Department was given access to the president’s home after an initial search turned up a total of 11 classified documents.

“DOJ requested that the search not be made public in advance, in accordance with its standard procedures, and we agreed to cooperate,” Bauer said.

“DOJ had full access to the President’s home, including personally handwritten notes, files, papers, binders, memorabilia, to-do lists, schedules, and reminders going back decades,” Bauer continued. “DOJ took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President. DOJ also took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years.”

This story is breaking and will be updated as it develops.
© 24hourcampfire