Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
I thought a few days ago we were told that Joe Biden as a VP when the documents were taken, he had no authority to have classified / top secret documents. Yes NO ?

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
That is the way I heard it also. But until Hillary is in prison I have 0 faith in out government or media.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
I thought a few days ago we were told that Joe Biden as a VP when the documents were taken, he had no authority to have classified / top secret documents. Yes NO ?
.......As VP, Biden had absolutely NO authority to take any documents and NO authority to de-classify any documents......When it comes to any docs, any sitting VP or any outgoing VP has no authority whatsoever where documents are concerned.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people that control the corrupt pedophile Joe Biden are throwing him under the bus. No longer useful to their ongoing mission to destroy the USA.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re correct in that the VP can’t classify and declassify so if they weren’t declassified or if Obama doesn’t step in and say that he had already declassified those documents then he’s busted.

The President Trump “classified” documents are an entirely different matter since the President retains broad and exclusive privileges of important aspects of use, dissemination and classifications of those documents. The VP does NOT have any such privileges and would need to be “retroactively” bailed out.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
What scandal?

Joe's a democrat, so he's immune to scandals.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/18/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case, just because top secret documents were illegally stored in a location where they were subject to extended and repeated unsupervised viewing by foreign agents.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Not to worry, Garland appointed a Special Counsel to investigate …

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But he is Pres now so its a wash

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Time travel makes sense to you? Huh?

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Last I read,Obummer put thru an Executive Order giving him permission to de-classify documents.Sounds like BS to me.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by Fubarski
No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case, just because top secret documents were illegally stored in a location where they were subject to extended and repeated unsupervised viewing by foreign agents.

If it was you, you would already be half way through your sentence.

Anyone can put a classification on a document they produce…. Declassification is a different story.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lslite
Last I read,Obummer put thru an Executive Order giving him permission to de-classify documents.Sounds like BS to me.
I believe that's what Snopes fact checkers say.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
...........Yeah! No reasonable prosecutor within a corrupt demCRAP controlled DOJ would prosecute Biden.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nothing to see here, the democrats are in charge

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure one of the arm chair experts will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

OBozo cannot negate a federal law via executive order nor can he delegate his declassification authority to Joey.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by B52RadarNav
Not to worry, Garland appointed a Special Counsel to investigate …

No he didn't he appointed a special council so there could be no official public conversation on the matter.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe that's what Snopes fact checkers say.

Supposedly via executive order.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MAC
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure the mailman will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

This.

If we were a country of laws and not men, this would put Joey away for a thousand years.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/18/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,397
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.