Home
Posted By: byd Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
What do you think will be the deciding factor.
The deep state
Biden is dead…Prove me wrong !
Posted By: CWT Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
I hope like hell I don't have to vote for Trump again. I certainly won't in the primaries. I hope like hell Biden doesn't win again but if Trump is the nominee then he probably will.
Originally Posted by CWT
I hope like hell I don't have to vote for Trump again. I certainly won't in the primaries. I hope like hell Biden doesn't win again but if Trump is the nominee then he probably will.

Butthurt^^^^^
Did I say Trump didn't do some good things or even great things on the economy? The fact is he divided the Republican party like no one ever has. That is a fact. I'll say no more since hard core Trump supporters will never acknowledge the truth.
No matter the opposition, Trump is a loser.
It's Trumps to win.....or lose. He need to spend less time name calling and spend more time on how bad Biden's policies are, how bad inflation is under his policies, the border, foreign relations...revamp the question "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"
The deciding factor will be White Suburban women and whether they smartened up!

Let's hope that every time they go to the supermarket to feed their children they will wake up and realize that Biden and Kamalalalal have had a devastating effect on their buying power and they start voting with their brains, instead of their stupid emotions!

KB
Originally Posted by centershot
It's Trumps to win.....or lose. He need to spend less time name calling and spend more time on how bad Biden's policies are, how bad inflation is under his policies, the border, foreign relations...revamp the question "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"

He can't help himself , if he would only tone down the name calling it would be to his benefit. That said I am a little worried about the NY trial because if it comes to pass he will be convicted because that fix is in.
Posted By: WMR Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23

I mostly agree with this. I don't think Biden can beat Trump, but Trump can beat himself. I think that Biden will be the easiest Dem to beat. If DJT focuses on the future he can win. If he keeps focusing on the past, he will lose. Hard to say which way it will go. I'm hopeful but not real confident. FWIW, I think DeSantis would win in a walk, but don't think he can win the primary unless something changes. Interesting times indeed.
Im hard core pro America,and I'm tired of the whiners that won't get behind somebody that has fought against a corrupt establishment even though he doesn't need the headache, your going to have a divided party when a lot of them act more like democrats then republicans!

Would you rather Mitt or Lindsey be your choices?
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Im hard core pro America,and I'm tired of the whiners that won't get behind somebody that has fought against a corrupt establishment even though he doesn't need the headache, your going to have a divided party when a lot of them act more like democrats then republicans!

Do you think he really voted for Trump?
Posted By: joken2 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by CWT
Sorry trump grabbed you by your pussy a little too hard
I vote straight republican, but Trump won't carry the general election. The Democratic party is too big, they hate Trump and will come out in force if Trump wins the Republican nomination. It's a simple math game. I voted for Trump before and will again, but it's a loosing strategy for the Republicans.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Do you think he really voted for Trump?

You make a good point...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by CWT
The fact is he divided flushed out the scum in the Republican party like no one ever has.

That is the fact.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Amen.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I vote straight republican, but Trump won't carry the general election. The Democratic party is too big, they hate Trump and will come out in force if Trump wins the Republican nomination. It's a simple math game. I voted for Trump before and will again, but it's a loosing strategy for the Republicans.

What’s a winning strategy in your opinion?
Originally Posted by CWT
Did I say Trump didn't do some good things or even great things on the economy? The fact is he divided the Republican party like no one ever has. That is a fact. I'll say no more since hard core Trump supporters will never acknowledge the truth.

He divided the Republican party because a lot of them are "THE SWAMP".
Posted By: byd Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
I think who they pick for VP will be important also.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
My experiences with people who I know that claim to be conservatives are soft on Trump. They are overall soft, period. They do not know history, know little about our constitution, have no idea how poor the rest of the world really is, think the U.S. has endless ability to give everybody everything. The have no backbone to fight and fade into the woodwork when challenged.

They think DJT is too mean to be the president.

Reality is that Trump will not change the mind of those who have always opposed him. And...a portion of the "conservatives" are not red pilled enough to get in the fight.

Only chance for Trump to win is if things get a hell of a lot worse and people really suffer. That may happen, but this house of cards has held up way longer that I would have ever guessed. No telling how long it can keep on keeping on. This week the stock market has jumped up more still and consumers are still spending. But so many things are wrong it defies logic. Biden has done a lot of damage in two and a third years and still has plenty of time to bury us.

He can't help himself , if he would only tone down the name calling it would be to his benefit. That said I am a little worried about the NY trial because if it comes to pass he will be convicted because that fix is in.

I agree 100%.
Trump isn't running against Biden right now. He's running against the other repub primary challengers.

Ita going to nasty, dirty and ugly and whoever comes out the other side will be a better candidate.

It's how primaries worm. Since our inception.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by CWT

You hard core Trumpers are the main reason he will lose. He just needs to act more Presidential but he can't. He is such a narcissist he can't change. He could do really good things for this country but it will never happen.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by byd

The deciding factor will be how many votes they concoct to steal the election from Trump...again.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by byd

The deciding factor will be how many votes they concoct to steal the election from Trump...again.

Please tell me how they have stolen elections! And how they are going to steal elections in the future? Do you really think there is this vast leftwing conspiracy just as the democrats claimed a vast rightwing conspiracy years ago? Everyone is in on it? No one dares to say anything? They are all part of the swamp? That is messed up thinking. If you guys want the democrats to continue to rule this country just continue as is because that is exactly what is going to happen if Trump wins the Republican primary! Swing voters will never vote for that man and that is where the election is won or lost!
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

What’s a winning strategy in your opinion?

We need another candidate Trump endorses, but it can't be Trump. It's early in the game so who knows how it shakes out. Even the Democrats know Biden is turd, so there is that.
The deciding factor is if Trump is the nominee Xiden is re-elected.
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by CWT

You hard core Trumpers are the main reason he will lose. He just needs to act more Presidential but he can't. He is such a narcissist he can't change. He could do really good things for this country but it will never happen.
He has to act more presidential? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. The "President " that you see, is usually not even close to the real man. He's a marketing ploy, and you bought it. Trump is a warrior, and we are in a war. He doesn't have to be nice, he has to win.

He isn't going to change. If he would have STFU the last 6-8 weeks of the campaign and put his phone in a drawer he would be president right now, regardless of the institutional collusion to stop him from winning.
Geebus define "Presidential". Does he need to act more like Biden? Who? Just what the hell is "Presidential"? Define that please.
Trump won in 2020 but the stolen votes, fraudulent ballots, election shenanigans and criminal activity of many election officials showed a fraudulent result. Congress confirmed him knowing full well the election was stolen. The same thing happened in the 2022 mid-term election. The same thing will happen in 2024 if the same people are allowed to manage the elections. You can wail, moan, bitch and rend your clothing but it will never change the facts of the election. Before any brave idiot demands Trump prove he won try this on; Can you prove that Biden won? Can you prove in Court that Trump wasn't the victim of a fraudulent election? As yet no court has had the fortitude to take the case to discovery on election tampering. Trump was not allowed to challenge the results.
If Trump is so damnable and "un-Presidential" why pray tell does he still have more support than all other candidates of both parties combined? To this day Biden couldn't gather a decent wake gathering. If the sorry SOB (Biden) keeled over tomorrow, there would be elation and parties everywhere.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
Trump didn't divide the Republican party. It was already divided and has been for years. Trump just pushed that into the light.
The man most likely to beat Donald Trump is the guy he sees in the bathroom mirror every morning.
Originally Posted by byd

Common sense.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The deciding factor will be White Suburban women and whether they smartened up!

Let's hope that every time they go to the supermarket to feed their children they will wake up and realize that Biden and Kamalalalal have had a devastating effect on their buying power and they start voting with their brains, instead of their stupid emotions!

KB
You're damn right KB. I keep telling my wife that if the women in the USA can't see how badly that they're being dumped on right now they must be blind. They say that the woman vote helped get DJT elected in 2016 & it's time for them to do it again.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

He isn't going to change. If he would have STFU the last 6-8 weeks of the campaign and put his phone in a drawer he would be president right now, regardless of the institutional collusion to stop him from winning.

So Biden really did get 81 million votes?
Originally Posted by byd

Those Dominion machines, all controlled by the left, along with millions of fraudulent mail in ballots are going to be difficult to overcome
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by byd

Those Dominion machines, all controlled by the left, along with millions of fraudulent mail in ballots are going to be difficult to overcome
I was just going to post that dominion will ensure the democrat win!
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by CWT

And you leftist punks are the reason this country has gone to chit
Trump will be the nominee. You voting for biden?
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by byd

Please tell me how they have stolen elections! And how they are going to steal elections in the future? Do you really think there is this vast leftwing conspiracy just as the democrats claimed a vast rightwing conspiracy years ago? Everyone is in on it? No one dares to say anything? They are all part of the swamp? That is messed up thinking. If you guys want the democrats to continue to rule this country just continue as is because that is exactly what is going to happen if Trump wins the Republican primary! Swing voters will never vote for that man and that is where the election is won or lost!
You are such a clueless cuck. There is a ridiculous amount of evidence. Leftists like you just choose to ignore it. Keep voting for democrats and soon this country will be in ruins.
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by byd

SO you think Biden really got 84M votes , even more then Obama?
Originally Posted by byd

Not sure if it was the dominion machines or the unending supply of Absentee Ballots that took days to count.

So Biden really did get 81 million votes?

These folks that think they got a fair election make me shake my head in disbelief, to know the truth all you have to do is pay attention.

Go do a little research on your own people, do the math!!
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by byd

SO you think Biden really got 84M votes , even more then Obama?
Fugg her. She thinks that pa shutting down vote counting on election night as truml was destroying biden is ok. Then magically almost all vote counted the next day were for biden. Have no time for these fools. They are an enemy to any freedom loving american
Originally Posted by byd

The recent verdict awarding Dominion $787,000,000 in their lawsuit against Fox pretty well has killed off the theory that Trump lost because Dominion cheated.

As for all the other Dem "dirty tricks," the Republicans could have done the same. Why didn't they? Where's our 2000 mules?

Rona McDaniel needs to be fired.

Trump ran a lousy campaign. He just doesn't listen to anybody but himself. I hope he can smarten up, and soon.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/29/23

And if Trump is not the nominee Republicans win?
Originally Posted by CWT
Trump didn’t divide the Republican Party, the Republican Establishment did that all by themselves.

The Republican Leadership came out swinging doing everything they could to shut down his MAGA Agenda and to shut his supporters up. And we the people noticed, and we the people know how McConnell, McRomney, McCarthy, Ryan, Sessions, Pence and every other Republican in DC sabotaged both him and us.

But, this isn’t the first time the Republican Leadership pulled this [bleep], “play by Club Rules, or we will destroy you”.

McConnell did the same thing back when The Tea Party was making headway in his private little club. He did to the Tea Party what he tried to do to Trump, only Trump didn’t roll over and take like a pussy.

McConnell calls Trump and those he has endorsed as “The wrong kind of Republican”.

You want to know who fractured the Republican Party, start with McConnell and his band of thugs.
Originally Posted by byd
USPS
Dominion
If everyone had to vote in person and show a Government issued picture ID, would that eliminate voter fraud?

I'm sure that there is Hispanic voter fraud in Nebraska because there are so many undocumented aliens here.
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/29/23
There are no undecided voters left to be swayed in a Trump vs Biden rematch.

There will be no mail in Voting, that helps Trump. Dems have worked hard to register voters and get them to the polls.

If Trump focuses on Biden’s ineptness, policy disasters, ridiculous Culture assault, and backs off “the last one was stolen”, he’s got a shot.

He’s got to do something to win back the suburban Karens that view him personally negative in Spite of liking his results.

If you’re into the “Dominion has it all rigged for Biden”, then there is is no way Trump wins.
Another thing that merits changing is the winner takes all Electoral College system in 48 States. All of California's EC votes when to Biden even though millions of Californians voted for Trump. If EC votes were allocated based on Congressional District voting, the EC votes would be more fairly distributed and more accurately reflect the wishes of we the people.
Biden is dead
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Another thing that merits changing is the winner takes all Electoral College system in 48 States. All of California's EC votes when to Biden even though millions of Californians voted for Trump. If EC votes were allocated based on Congressional District voting, the EC votes would be more fairly distributed and more accurately reflect the wishes of we the people.

That's exactly what the left wants. It negates any real influence the smaller red states have and would be utter disaster. The big states and cities would run unchecked over your rights.
Originally Posted by hatari
There are no undecided voters left to be swayed in a Trump vs Biden rematch.

There will be no mail in Voting, that helps Trump. Dems have worked hard to register voters and get them to the polls.

If Trump focuses on Biden’s ineptness, policy disasters, ridiculous Culture assault, and backs off “the last one was stolen”, he’s got a shot.

He’s got to do something to win back the suburban Karens that view him personally negative in Spite of liking his results.

If you’re into the “Dominion has it all rigged for Biden”, then there is is no way Trump wins.

And how about you, what are you into?
Did Biden win with 80 Million votes in 2020, or was the election stolen?
CWT is a commie.1234mag. Put her on the list.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/29/23
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by CWT

He did. He showed most republicans are hardly better than democrats

I will definitely vote for Trump if he the nominee, but he's not going to win.

Very possible and maybe likely because of the independents and suburban females that would never vote for Trump. You're also going to get a far wider republican base.
Posted By: Teeder Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23
In a fair election, neither candidate wins without the independents.
How do the independents feel about Trump?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23
the good news is , instances like Bud Light and NCAA Womens Swimming are pushing the Trump hating moderates back to the GOP side.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23
I would vote for porky pig against any dimtard.
Remember the nane Gavin Newsom.

Is Trump going to lose, or is Trump going to have the election stolen from him. Big Difference.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23

Very possible and maybe likely because of the independents and suburban females that would never vote for Trump. You're also going to get a far wider republican base.

Is that what Karl Rove told you??
Posted By: pete53 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by CWT

He divided the Republican party because a lot of them are "THE SWAMP".

^^ THIS ^^ TRUMP 2024
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump vs Biden/any democrat - 04/30/23
Originally Posted by steve4102

Is Trump going to lose, or is Trump going to have the election stolen from him. Big Difference.

If Trumps people successfully combat election fraud he wins in a landslide. Contrary to what some on here are parroting from the establishment media, Trump is still a very popular president, probably the most popular.
Originally Posted by byd

Its already been decided by the Insurrection Act and War Powers Act.

We are in WW3 as i have said for quite some time.

Military Law superceeds Federal Law. When EO 13848 was issued in Sept 2018 while we were in a congressionally declared state of war and under declared State of National Emergency we were shifted to Military Law. Trump is the CIC and Federal Law agrees with that.

Of course, knowing the Law negates all need for speculation and pontification, so carry on.

He already won.
It feels so good being a deplorable
© 24hourcampfire