Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
byd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
What do you think will be the deciding factor.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The deep state

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden is dead…Prove me wrong !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/28/23.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope like hell I don't have to vote for Trump again. I certainly won't in the primaries. I hope like hell Biden doesn't win again but if Trump is the nominee then he probably will.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by CWT
I hope like hell I don't have to vote for Trump again. I certainly won't in the primaries. I hope like hell Biden doesn't win again but if Trump is the nominee then he probably will.

Butthurt^^^^^

IC B2

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did I say Trump didn't do some good things or even great things on the economy? The fact is he divided the Republican party like no one ever has. That is a fact. I'll say no more since hard core Trump supporters will never acknowledge the truth.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No matter the opposition, Trump is a loser.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's Trumps to win.....or lose. He need to spend less time name calling and spend more time on how bad Biden's policies are, how bad inflation is under his policies, the border, foreign relations...revamp the question "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"

Last edited by centershot; 04/28/23.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The deciding factor will be White Suburban women and whether they smartened up!

Let's hope that every time they go to the supermarket to feed their children they will wake up and realize that Biden and Kamalalalal have had a devastating effect on their buying power and they start voting with their brains, instead of their stupid emotions!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/28/23.

KB

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by centershot
It's Trumps to win.....or lose. He need to spend less time name calling and spend more time on how bad Biden's policies are, how bad inflation is under his policies, the border, foreign relations...revamp the question "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"

He can't help himself , if he would only tone down the name calling it would be to his benefit. That said I am a little worried about the NY trial because if it comes to pass he will be convicted because that fix is in.

IC B3

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by centershot

I mostly agree with this. I don't think Biden can beat Trump, but Trump can beat himself. I think that Biden will be the easiest Dem to beat. If DJT focuses on the future he can win. If he keeps focusing on the past, he will lose. Hard to say which way it will go. I'm hopeful but not real confident. FWIW, I think DeSantis would win in a walk, but don't think he can win the primary unless something changes. Interesting times indeed.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Im hard core pro America,and I'm tired of the whiners that won't get behind somebody that has fought against a corrupt establishment even though he doesn't need the headache, your going to have a divided party when a lot of them act more like democrats then republicans!

Would you rather Mitt or Lindsey be your choices?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Im hard core pro America,and I'm tired of the whiners that won't get behind somebody that has fought against a corrupt establishment even though he doesn't need the headache, your going to have a divided party when a lot of them act more like democrats then republicans!

Do you think he really voted for Trump?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CWT
Sorry trump grabbed you by your pussy a little too hard

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I vote straight republican, but Trump won't carry the general election. The Democratic party is too big, they hate Trump and will come out in force if Trump wins the Republican nomination. It's a simple math game. I voted for Trump before and will again, but it's a loosing strategy for the Republicans.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Do you think he really voted for Trump?

You make a good point...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CWT
The fact is he divided flushed out the scum in the Republican party like no one ever has.

That is the fact.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Amen.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (673, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 1minute, 35WhelenNut, 6mmCreedmoor, 14 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,863
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.