[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: 673 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Is there a grassy knoll nearby?
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Originally Posted by 673
Is there a grassy knoll nearby?

Yup. Or maybe a car accident. Or a heart attack.
Posted By: Esteban325 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Angry jew midget. Calling it now- he gets fragged by his own people.
Posted By: LBP Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Originally Posted by Esteban325
With any luck
Posted By: DMc Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Never happen unless he gets a wild hair and starts telling who he’s laundering money to.
Posted By: Tminc Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Not gonna happen,why would they kill their golden goose?My question is why hasn't Putin done it yet......?
Inquiring minds want to know.Somebody needs to and this would all go away.
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
He's starting to look more and more like Fidel Castro.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ubbgRbTbbHz6/

Scott Ritter on Zelensky
Posted By: Distridr Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
He needs to be disappeared.
And if anyone misses the little sawed off, they.need to go too.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
The little fart has a wardrobe problem.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The little fart has a wardrobe problem.

He needs to consult with Fetterneck. Maybe a nice hoodie and gym shorts for a change.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
He's starting to look more and more like Fidel Castro.
An actor dressing for the part he has been contracted to play.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
That dumb azzhole should be banned from every event he shows up to - fugger can't put on a coat and tie, he wears his fake army clothes like he just stepped off from the front lines.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Each passing day those front lines get a little closer to his sorry ass.
For someone in the midst of a war with Russia, he sure travels alot across the globe. Shouldn't he stay in his homeland fighting off the Ruskies?

Everytime we turn around, he's somewhere hobknobbing with the elites. Everwhere except Ukraine.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Everwhere except Ukraine.

Probably the only reason he's still alive.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Everwhere except Ukraine.

Probably the only reason he's still alive.

Yeah, no doubt!
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
Don't forget, the little tranny, pervert, dictator was an actor....I don't believe anything from this summit that was actually provided for public consumption.

There were, IMO, back room deals that we don't see....I have become skeptical of anything coming from the West. Coming from the NATO mafia I don't believe anything I hear or see.

MAGA!
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

You left out Fidel Castro & Hugo Chavez.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
He's doing exactly what he should be doing, gathering support from the entire EU, Brittan, and entire western hemisphere. The Russians on the other hand has managed to garter some support from Iran, which I know just pleases the [bleep] out of the most of you... trumpians no just traitors, conspirators, and judases...

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
He's doing exactly what he should be doing, gathering support from the entire EU, Brittan, and entire western hemisphere. The Russians on the other hand has managed to garter some support from Iran, which I know just pleases the [bleep] out of the most of you... trumpians no just traitors, conspirators, and judases...

Phil

WTF does that mean? Is this you:

Phil

So you smoke crack with Hunter Biden, right??? Thought so....
Posted By: Direct_Drive Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23

Phil
Don't waste your time.
The average 5th grade student knows more about geopolitics than some of the in-bred dopes on this board.
Sad but true.
It's like Whack-a-Mole.....watch, one will pop up right after I post.

LOL
Posted By: montram Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23
When did leftist, progressives from California become war hawks?
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Phil
Don't waste your time.
The average 5th grade student knows more about geopolitics than some of the in-bred dopes on this board.
Sad but true.

LOL

Yeah, GayGhost is a real paragon of virtue. GFY.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/12/23

Phil
Don't waste your time.
Sad but true.

LOL

What other handle do you post under? So a Guy that wants his banana republic to join Nato to ensure WWIII is a good guy. GFY

Phil
Don't waste your time.
Sad but true.

LOL

STFU Toots. No one gives a rat's ass.
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
President Zelensky; A 45 year old, retired comedian, estimated wealth of 20 to 30 million dollars.... Are he and Hunter Biden related?
Posted By: rainshot Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Yes by proxy.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by montram
When did leftist, progressives from California become war hawks?

They had a hard on for the Russians ever since Russia purged the bolsheviks.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Ain't the world just a fuuked up place...
Big changes since Nixon opened up relations with bucket head central.
Toss in some LBJ,s great society.

Just be thankful to have lived in some Apex decades from the 50,s thru Billy Boy getting elected in 92...

Cause those days ain't coming back.

Buckethead central pulls the levers worldwide....
Cheap labor
Cheap products
0 regulation

What else do beautiful people worldwide need to sell out their nations and make bank.

All they gotta do is kiss up to Buckethead central.

Not as obvious a Yellen did recently.
But they still kowtow to Buckethead central.

Honk for Joey

No more mean tweets....
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Few here give Zelensky much credit, Though His country men & woman are doing quite a fine job of giving Putin & his thugs a lot of bad days. I do admire the fighting spirit of the Comedian turned president along with the sharp witted warriors that are serving his country. The Ukrainians are doing an amazing job by my observations. Granted, no way they would be doing this well, without the support of a lot or neighbors around the world.

Do not think you would find many that wish to trade places with Zelensky. Goes a long ways to prove a point that it is not necessarily the size of the man in the fight, The size of the fight in the man is what is standing out. Granted, Zelensky would not have lasted this long without some serious support. I'll remember him as the leader that scoffed at the offer of a ride & went on to solicit support for what looked like a loosing battle. True under dog from my perspective.

I have little doubt that some shady deals have been done. No one here knows the full story! I do not have any desire to look for one without sin, & I am not here to judge the sins of others.

I may be in the minority on this thread though I do Respect the Current leader of Ukraine & the people who serve each other standing up agents Russia under rather poor circumstances at best.

My heart and prayers are behind that Jew and the people in the fight agents the little Bully that has inflicted an incredible amount of harm on the Ukrainian people with no remorse.

Do not know where some come off here, making Zelensky the bad guy! What would that make Putin?
Posted By: las Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
That pic of him eyeing the two blonds is a dead ringer for Hansel.

Hansel was my FIL mini-Dachshund - probably offed by a snake out on the farm, but, whatever.

He disappeared one day in town , and I spent maybe 2 hours looking for him. Finally found him all the way on the other side of Miles City, looking wistfully through a chain link fence at two Great Danes in heat..... smile
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
The Ukraine/Zelensky grift operation can FOAD, I hope Russia flattens that schitty little nationette.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: ribka Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
During covid you proved over and over to be easily brain washed non thinking poosy. No wonder you worship an anti American corrupt homo drag queen in a country you never knew existed until last year

And yes you were one one the dumb anti science covtard Biden worshipping morons who will believe anything the media and Biden shove down your throat

Online Content
Hunterapp
Campfire Regu
lar

H
NE South Dakota
I expected to loose my dad to this within 12 months of the outbreak and I can share I was not happy about this prospect. Then I had a wake up call a little better than 3 weeks ago he fell backward down the steps and hit his head. Short while later we were at the ER where our worst fears were confirmed he had a bleed on the brain and we were sharing our last moments with him. Guess one way or another our time is coming & while I do not claim to understand, I do believe God will decide how many lives are acceptable to allow as we endure this ugly Virus. Thought of loosing my life does not bother me as much as the the thought of loosing family.

Ill just say thank you to those who are taking this seriously and practicing social distancing good hygiene & helping slow the spread. Thank you to the heath care workers that are putting there life on the line. I do hope we continue to take this seriously and do our part in being responsible at mitigating the load on the health care system. If we can do our best to remain productive and help our fellow neighbor do the same while being ,safe we as a population will get through this in Gods time.

Keep the faith and encourage our children, brothers and sisters to do the same.

Thank you all for enduring and doing your par
t.

Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Few here give Zelensky much credit, Though His country men & woman are doing quite a fine job of giving Putin & his thugs a lot of bad days. I do admire the fighting spirit of the Comedian turned president along with the sharp witted warriors that are serving his country. The Ukrainians are doing an amazing job by my observations. Granted, no way they would be doing this well, without the support of a lot or neighbors around the world.

Do not think you would find many that wish to trade places with Zelensky. Goes a long ways to prove a point that it is not necessarily the size of the man in the fight, The size of the fight in the man is what is standing out. Granted, Zelensky would not have lasted this long without some serious support. I'll remember him as the leader that scoffed at the offer of a ride & went on to solicit support for what looked like a loosing battle. True under dog from my perspective.

I have little doubt that some shady deals have been done. No one here knows the full story! I do not have any desire to look for one without sin, & I am not here to judge the sins of others.

I may be in the minority on this thread though I do Respect the Current leader of Ukraine & the people who serve each other standing up agents Russia under rather poor circumstances at best.

My heart and prayers are behind that Jew and the people in the fight agents the little Bully that has inflicted an incredible amount of harm on the Ukrainian people with no remorse.

Do not know where some come off here, making Zelensky the bad guy! What would that make Putin?
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Good catch
Originally Posted by ribka
During covid you proved over and over to be easily brain washed non thinking poosy. No wonder you worship an anti American corrupt homo drag queen in a country you never knew existed until last year

And yes you were one one the dumb anti science covtard Biden worshipping morons who will believe anything the media and Biden shove down your throat

Online Content
Hunterapp
Campfire Regu
lar

H
NE South Dakota
I expected to loose my dad to this within 12 months of the outbreak and I can share I was not happy about this prospect. Then I had a wake up call a little better than 3 weeks ago he fell backward down the steps and hit his head. Short while later we were at the ER where our worst fears were confirmed he had a bleed on the brain and we were sharing our last moments with him. Guess one way or another our time is coming & while I do not claim to understand, I do believe God will decide how many lives are acceptable to allow as we endure this ugly Virus. Thought of loosing my life does not bother me as much as the the thought of loosing family.

Ill just say thank you to those who are taking this seriously and practicing social distancing good hygiene & helping slow the spread. Thank you to the heath care workers that are putting there life on the line. I do hope we continue to take this seriously and do our part in being responsible at mitigating the load on the health care system. If we can do our best to remain productive and help our fellow neighbor do the same while being ,safe we as a population will get through this in Gods time.

Keep the faith and encourage our children, brothers and sisters to do the same.

Thank you all for enduring and doing your par
t.

I'll buy you a beer for reminding us about that misguided dolt, thanks.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
I may be in the minority on this thread though

Only part of your post that's not retarded trolling.
Posted By: hunter13 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Clearly, we have a lot of Einsteins posting. Bad mouthing, trashing talking Zelenskyy

Instead, of just bad mouthing the man like a bunch of stupid sheep, how about giving us some specifics about what the man has done wrong.

Haha, you fools: Not one of you will be able to provide a cogent answer.

But carry on.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
The graft is ending
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
Little Dictator on his own with his Che t-shirt hidden under his made for tv uniform.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That dumb azzhole should be banned from every event he shows up to - fugger can't put on a coat and tie, he wears his fake army clothes like he just stepped off from the front lines.
He wearing a sample of the "Fetterman Collection" for snappy dressers.
Originally Posted by hunter13
Clearly, we have a lot of Einsteins posting. Bad mouthing, trashing talking Zelenskyy

Instead, of just bad mouthing the man like a bunch of stupid sheep, how about giving us some specifics about what the man has done wrong.

But carry on.

Get off this forum you Deep State troll, we see you for the human filth that you are.
“One Hundred and Twenty-Five Billion is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do…”
Posted By: Eric308 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Authoritarian Strongmen seem to get some of you guys feeling that special kinda way. Probably a lot to unpack from that.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by Eric308
Authoritarian Strongmen seem to get some of you guys feeling that special kinda way. Probably a lot to unpack from that.

How much if any have you donated to Kiev?

Speaking of unpacking, reckon you could use a gallon or two of mineral oil.
Gone hunting, let go of your fantasies for a moment and tell us what he has done wrong. You are screaming like a hysterical menopausal woman. you must have a reason. What is it?
Posted By: Esteban325 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
"Yeah bro just go spend time compiling research that is readily available from someone else"
"Yeah bro our government and media always tells the full story and the complete truth"
"Yeah bro observed words are more important than observed actions"
"Yeah bro this guy's credentialed he wouldn't have a hidden agenda"
"Yeah bro I'm totally organic member"
Posted By: Esteban325 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
> Jewish spy gets kidnapped in Iraq
> Israel denies she is mossad
> Users dig up an old tweet that confirms she was in IDF intelligence
> Users dig up her facebook page where she's seen at the podium in the Pentagon (pic related)
> Users dig up Princeton guidelines and find out it doesnt allow students to conduct research in Iraq (it was her cover story)
> Users dig up a twitter post of her [bleep] talking a shia Iraqi militia, turns out it was the one that captured her last month

LOL. LMAO Even.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

But carry on.

Firstly, he ran on a campaign of peace with Russia, this is what got him elected. He lied like his serial liar bud Biden

Bowed to the deep state illuminati rep Boris Johnson after being willing to come to a peaceful agreement at the beginning, causing untold misery and devastation.

Trusting the NATO globalists. and after almost 200 billion in aid from them blaming them for his failed counter offensive

Being a PROXY PUPPET of the NWO Cabal....he didn't even speak UKRAINIAN before he was elected..

Specifically, the worst thing "about what the man has done wrong" is sacrificing 100s of thousands of his countryman in a losing cause.

He's A drama queen, just look at his phoney Castro impersonations with his OD military look.

MAGA!
Posted By: rainshot Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
First and foremost, Zelenskyy was elected by a Coup instigated by Obama, ran by our CIA and Victoria Newland, in order to replace the duly elected leader of Ukraine that was a Russian sympathizer. Ukraine has been openly used as a proxy for laundering money and building Bio Labs. The push to get them into NATO was in order to put NATO Missiles on Russia's border. The Biden family and others in congress have been soaking money from Ukraine for a long time.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Houston 2 wants a piece of that
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

But carry on.

Amassed $400 million of ours in Swiss Bank accounts

And bought his parents a multimillion pad in Israel.

Amazing how you quuers love getting ass hosed.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

But carry on.
We could easily provide you with many things that he is responsible for, like washing the money of your democrat overlords or the bio-weapon labs that are there, but you would just pretend none of it is happening. So you just keep backing the chithole that is Ukraine and keep blowing pedo-joe
Clearly, you are a group of crackpots that buy into every silly conspiracy theory. The garbage you posted is just that, garbage: Innuendo, speculation, lies.

Get a grip boys and girls. Start dealing with facts and reality. You might get a little more respect. Of course, it may be that you are mentally challenged and just born losers. In that event, stick to your goofy theories and we can all shake our heads and laugh at the ignorance of a portion of humanity.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Clearly, you are a group of crackpots that buy into every silly conspiracy theory. The garbage you posted is just that, garbage: Innuendo, speculation, lies.

Get a grip boys and girls. Start dealing with facts and reality. You might get a little more respect. Of course, it may be that you are mentally challenged and just born losers. In that event, stick to your goofy theories and we can all shake our heads and laugh at the ignorance of a portion of humanity.

Troll
Posted By: LBP Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

Fugk you phag!
Posted By: moosemike Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by rainshot
Each passing day those front lines get a little closer to his sorry ass.
No actually they don't
Posted By: 673 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

hunter....don't think so.
13....smoke another.
Your in a big room alone shaking your head LOL

Zelensky = ridiculously phoney.
Eeeehaw, you boys sure know how to respond to simple questions. Lot of garbage. Lot of bloviating, but not one factual reason for hating the man.

Since, none of you losers can construct a factual and rational response, let me provide it to you.

Now listen up puppies. Doubtful, but off chance, one of you losers may learn something.

You hate the man because your leaders hate the man. Just followers, incapable of critical mental thinking, you are merely sheep, or better yet, stupid bovine.

Now there’s truth for you boys and girls. Have a good day.
LOL. English not your first language, libtard?
Ha, as if you are some-kind of wordsmith?

Less wood, ok, I call uncle. I won’t ask what you fools specifically find wrong with Zelinsky.

I do have a question, though: How long is that trailer do you and the rats live in?
LOL You taunt like a schoolboy.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by Morewood
LOL You taunt like a schoolboy.
School girl
Posted By: BMT Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
He's doing exactly what he should be doing, gathering support from the entire EU, Brittan, and entire western hemisphere. The Russians on the other hand has managed to garter gather some support from Iran, which I know just pleases the [bleep] out of the most of you... trumpians no just traitors, conspirators, and judases...

Phil

Fixt the typo.

BMT
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Phillis was glad to see veterans kicked out of NYC housing...because Joey said it was cool.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Eeeehaw, you boys sure know how to respond to simple questions. Lot of garbage. Lot of bloviating, but not one factual reason for hating the man.

Since, none of you losers can construct a factual and rational response, let me provide it to you.

Now listen up puppies. Doubtful, but off chance, one of you losers may learn something.

You hate the man because your leaders hate the man.

For one thing hate is a strong word and indicates a level of emotional involvement that simply doesn’t exist. As for why I dislike and distrust the littleshit it all stems from my dislike and distrust of all former Soviet sh.itholes. Ukraine is no different from Russia and Russia is no different than Ukraine. The corruption, theft and grift in Russia comes at the expense of the Russian citizen while the corruption, theft and grift in Ukraine has become the burden of the US citizen.

When our money is extorted from us by our government and sent to a sh.ithole like Ukraine to enrich the oligarchs in Europe and the USA we have a right to speak up. We’re not required to follow you or your leftist lovers off the cliff nor are we required to tow the line and ignore the corruption. We have plenty of reasons…somewhere around 200 BILLION reasons for being pissed off about this entire abortion of a response by the USA knowing that the geopolitical consequences are significant at a time where the USA is a ship without a captain.

Hunter13….I explained why I feel the way I do about Zelensky the ungrateful zit…..maybe you can articulate a reason why you are so in love with that sawed off littleshit? What has “he” done that causes you to have such a defensive and emotional reaction to our criticism of him? Why are you so attached and attracted to “him”? What has Zelensky the Zit done for the USA that any of us should idolize him like you do? Was it his cross dressing and stilettos that horned you up or just his small frame and the clothing size “mens small” that you can’t resist? Whatever it is that’s causing you to get so defensive and angry over our criticisms of Zelensky and why should we not be upset at having 200 billion of our tax dollars sent to a country that most Americans didn’t even know existed outside the borders of Russia only a couple years ago?

129 posts since 2014 - you're somebody's sockpuppet, loser.....
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Can you imagine the $$$ he has squirreled away in non traceable bank accounts. He is being protected by the US government because he knows where all the Biden family bodies are buried.
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Can you imagine the $$$ he has squirreled away in non traceable bank accounts. He is being protected by the US government because he knows where all the Biden family bodies are buried.

Setting all of the other issues aside:

Should Putin be allowed takeover Ukraine and expand his power right up to the borders of NATO countries?

If so, where is your red-line that Putin cannot cross? Poland? Germany? England?

BMT
Posted By: WAM Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Little Dictator on his own with his Che t-shirt hidden under his made for tv uniform.
Matching Dickies workwear restyled by Untuckit.

Little creep…
Posted By: broomd Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
“One Hundred and Twenty-Five Billion is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do…”
Wow!! How can anyone even begin to justify that U.S.-aid insanity!
Originally Posted by BMT
Should Putin be allowed takeover Ukraine and expand his power right up to the borders of NATO countries?

Seriously?
Originally Posted by BMT

If so, where is your red-line that Putin cannot cross? Poland? Germany? England?

BMT

Should the USA (NATO) be allowed to expand its borders, in contravention of multiple agreements, without consequences? I’m certainly not a fan of anything Russia but I can understand not wanting your adversary right next door so a “buffer state” like Ukraine is probably best for both Russia and NATO.

The “redline” should be, as it’s historically been, an attack on a NATO country is an attack on all NATO countries. We are NOT the world’s police force and don’t have any obligation to protect a former Soviet satellite state that borders Russia. THIS IS NOT OUR BACKYARD!

Meanwhile as we’re blinded by the Ukraine fiasco China builds spy bases in Cuba and ports in South America. We’ll ignore the threats in OUR BACKYARD while prolonging the suffering in Ukraine.

Our response to Russian actions in Ukraine has not strengthened our nation. We are NOT more safe now than before the Ukraine crap and our grip on power worldwide has been significantly diminished.
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT
It’s been the US/NATO pushing right up to Russias borders. CIA/Spec Ops tampering in elections and looking to sow discord in his country and those of his neighboring countries. That’s been the calling card of our government going back at least to WWII.

The US military offers free “sex changes.” We lost the moral high ground along time ago. Our government is the cold godless regime that we use to rightfully accuse the USSR of being.

You’re completely clueless.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It’s been the US/NATO pushing right up to Russias borders. CIA/Spec Ops tampering in elections and looking to sow discord in his country and those of his neighboring countries. That’s been the calling card of our government going back at least to WWII.

Neither Response (Cold War Espionage and Biden's failures) answer the question:

In your opinion, what country has to be invaded before the US should respond?

BMT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The “redline” should be, as it’s historically been, an attack on a NATO country is an attack on all NATO countries. We are NOT the world’s police force and don’t have any obligation to protect a former Soviet satellite state that borders Russia. THIS IS NOT OUR BACKYARD!

Meanwhile as we’re blinded by the Ukraine fiasco China builds spy bases in Cuba and ports in South America. We’ll ignore the threats in OUR BACKYARD while prolonging the suffering in Ukraine.

Our response to Russian actions in Ukraine has not strengthened our nation. We are NOT more safe now than before the Ukraine crap and our grip on power worldwide has been significantly diminished.

The USA agreed to protect Ukraine if it gave up its Nukes.

Link to Budapest memorandum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

Seriously?

Its a serious question.

The USA agreed to defend Ukraine when it gave up its nukes.

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

Seriously?

Its a serious question.

BMT

So why then did we overthrow their duly-elected government?

The question I asked where the line is for stopping Putin.

The Budapest agreement should control.

If you have a different red-line, where?

A NATO Ally?

An incursion into Alaska?

Where?

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT
A country that doesn’t have half if not more of the population wanting to be invaded for starts.

The parts of Ukraine that kicked this whole thing off have as much as 90% of the population identifying as Russians and supporting Russia. It was a civil war on Russias border that Russia weighed in on after our CIA tipped the scales and helped set up illegitimate US friendly regimes.

None of it is our business. We meddle in every two bit country in the Middle East and South America but scream fake outrage when Russia wants to protect its interests and people right on it’s borders. Mostly from insurrections that we created.

The US left Afghanistan and wouldn’t ya know it we find a brand new war to keep supporting our MIC while pushing out leftists agenda.
Originally Posted by BMT

A NATO Ally?

Where?

BMT

If we agreed to defend them why did we overthrow their government in 2014? If you can't reconcile that your question is irrelevant.
If we agreed to defend them why did we overthrow their government in 2014? If you can't reconcile that your question is irrelevant.

I'll take that as an "I don't know"

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT
A country that doesn’t have half if not more of the population wanting to be invaded for starts.

The parts of Ukraine that kicked this whole thing off have as much as 90% of the population identifying as Russians and supporting Russia. It was a civil war on Russias border that Russia weighed in after our CIA tipped the scales and helped set up illegitimate US friendly regimes.

None of it is our business. We meddle in every two bit country in the Middle East and South America but scream fake outrage when Russia wants to protect its interests and people right on it’s borders. Mostly from insurrections that we created.

The US left Afghanistan and wouldn’t ya know it we find a brand new war to keep supporting our MIC while pushing out leftists agenda.

I'll take that as an "I don't know" also.
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT
Is Poland or Germany or another already existing NATO country a suitable answer? Ukraine isn't at this time, and frankly hope it never is.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Liberals keep postin this bullshit, but it ain't never been true.
BMT….You’re correct about the Budapest accords and while I know the gist of it I’m not familiar with the entire document. I know that there have been a lot of agreements, treaties, accords and other assorted agreements in the years following the collapse of the USSR and I also know that there isn’t a single treaty that the US has entered into that THEY HAVE KEPT! I also know that we promised Russia that NATO wouldn’t expand and threaten their borders with NATO countries next door. I also know that signing a treaty with the USA is as worthless a gesture as anything anyone can do. Signing a treaty with the USA means that you’ll abide by those rules or suffer the punishments prescribed unless it’s the USA abrogating the treaty, in which case there’s nothing, no recourse that the other signatories can do.

The problem, it seems, when discussing the current situation in Ukraine is that most people look at “Russia invading the sovereign territory of Ukraine” as something that developed recently and that Russia was totally unprovoked in their unjustified invasion. Those arguing for Ukraine fail to realize how long this has been going on and don’t realize they’ve been fighting over the eastern Ukraine areas like the Donbass and Crimea for close to a decade BEFORE Russia invaded in February of 2022. People don’t realize and the media never reports on the fact that the ELECTIONS held in eastern Ukraine OVERWHELMINGLY voted to be a part of Russia…like greater than 80% voted to not be represented by Kyiv but rather by Moscow. People fail to realize how cruel the Ukrainians have been to their Russian identifying countrymen, taking out their frustrations and anger on Russian speaking Ukrainians.

So…again, while I don’t want us getting involved in yet another war especially one against Russia I will say it again that any redline only applies to NATO countries, I have NO redline for Ukraine since Ukraine has historically been PART of the USSR. They actually had opportunities in the past 2 plus decades to apply for NATO membership but if I recall correctly they (“citizens”) didn’t want to at the time ~20 years ago.
Originally Posted by BMT

A NATO Ally?

Where?

BMT

Well said.
This is an interesting read.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/07/david-stockman/why-the-us-should-stop-sending-money-to-zelensky/
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23

Who pays you to post here?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

The parts of Ukraine that kicked this whole thing off have as much as 90% of the population identifying as Russians and supporting Russia. It was a civil war on Russias border that Russia weighed in after our CIA tipped the scales and helped set up illegitimate US friendly regimes.

I'll take that as an "I don't know" also.
My response was clear as can be.

You seem like someone with your hands over your ears choosing to not hear anything that you disagree with or conflicting with your nightly news indoctrination.

Good article, thanks. 👍🏼

This snippet from the article says a lot…..

Vlad Putin is no prince of men, but his war aims are limited, rational and clear as a bell. To wit, as he warned for 15 years, he does not want NATO missiles on his doorstep in Ukraine, just as President Kennedy insisted about Khrushchev’s missiles 100 miles away in Cuba 61 years ago.

Likewise, he wants the Russian-speaking populations of the eastern Donbas region and the Black Sea rim, historically known as “Novorossiya” or New Russia, to have self-governing autonomy and protection from military attack by the anti-Russian Kiev government, as per the Minsk agreements. After all, those brutal attacks, which killed upwards of 14,000 mostly civilians, occurred nearly continuously for eight years after the Washington-sponsored Maidan coup of February 2014. The latter had installed hostile proto-Nazi elements in the unelected and illegal government stood up in Kiev by Victoria Nuland and her Washington gaggle of neocon hegemonists.

In other words, what we have here is a Washington-triggered civil war in an area that has been either a Russian vassal or appendage for centuries and where the term “Ukraine” actually means “borderlands” in Russian.

And that’s not even the half of it. The borders of these very “borderlands” do not define a nation or state that was the product of natural development and accretion over centuries. To the contrary, they are a 20th century artifact confected by three of the bloodiest tyrants in all of human history—Lenin, Stalin and Khrushchev. The only connection these black-lined borders shown below have to the history of the area is that they were drawn-up for reasons of totalitarian administrative convenience, not as an expression of social, ethnic, religious or economic affinities.

Actually your response repeats accusations of bad US policy but does not answer the question:

"What country has to be invaded before the US Should respond."
People don’t realize and the media never reports on the fact that the ELECTIONS held in eastern Ukraine OVERWHELMINGLY voted to be a part of Russia…like greater than 80% voted to not be represented by Kyiv but rather by Moscow. People fail to realize how cruel the Ukrainians have been to their Russian identifying countrymen, taking out their frustrations and anger on Russian speaking Ukrainians.

This vote was after Russia Invaded, correct?

Under Russian rules of voting?

Normally, a invader election is not credible.

Or do you have a reason to believe that the Russian Run Election was somehow more honest?

Maybe Jimmy Carter was an Observer? (LOL).

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

Actually your response repeats accusations of bad US policy but does not answer the question:

Hmmm

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink (or teach it reading comprehension.)
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.

Actually, I am a staunch conservative. But I actually read the underlying documents-such as the Constitution.

An activity that is widely praised around here when the SCOTUS reads the documents.

The link the Budapest Memorandum is here:

BMT
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink (or teach it reading comprehension.)

So it seems. . . . .
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/13/23
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.

Actually, I am a staunch conservative. But I actually read the underlying documents-such as the Constitution.

An activity that is widely praised around here when the SCOTUS reads the documents.

BMT

All ya do is post liberal talking points.

You linked the bullshit.

Quote where it says the US hasta defend cuckraine, or STFU.
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.

BMT
Being the advocate of our Constitution that you are. You should know that our Founders were nationalists that didn’t believe in a standing army or undue entanglements across the globe.

You’re a faux news conservative at best.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Only Canada
Posted By: DMc Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
The graft is ending

Poor Z-man. Everyone of the NATO Cartel/EU clown posse knows he's nothing more than a propaganda character that they all made up. When they're done with him, they'll scratch him off their list.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.

BMT

All ya do is post liberal talking points.

You linked the bullshit.

Democraps may have made that promise, but everyone knows that a democrap promise don't mean schitt. Shame on pUkraine for believing them if they said it.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

How about only the US.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Democraps may have made that promise, but everyone knows that a democrap promise don't mean schitt. Shame on pUkraine for believing them if they said it.

The US never made a promise ta do shat.

It's that simple.
Posted By: BMT Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Being the advocate of our Constitution that are. You should know that our Founders were nationalists that didn’t believe in a standing army or undue entanglements across the globe.

Where is that written in the Constitution?

Article 1, section 8 is the power of congress to declare war.

Article 2, Section 2, the President is commander in Chief.

The constitution seems to anticipate global entanglements.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Only Canada

And the US also, I assume?

Thank you.

BMT
Originally Posted by BMT
Being the advocate of our Constitution that are. You should know that our Founders were nationalists that didn’t believe in a standing army or undue entanglements across the globe.

Where is that written in the Constitution?

Article 1, section 8 is the power of congress to declare war.

Article 2, Section 2, the President is commander in Chief.

The constitution seems to anticipate global entanglements.
We could go back and fourth all evening. Since you raised the question. Name how many “wars” that have been declared a war since WWII. We’ve been involved in wars practically speaking nonstop ever since that are not legitimate per our Constitution.

Ukraine and 120 billion spent is one example. Vietnam and nearly 50 thousand dead Americans would be another. Both examples of illegitimate “wars” that have cost us thousands of dead Americans and billions of dollars. We all know that they’re wars. Playing games not calling them wars in order to pretend as though we’re not violating our Constitution is either corrupt in the governments case or simpleton thinking in your case.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
BMT….The elections in eastern Ukraine were ALL prior to the invasion and at least 1 was prior to the 2014 Obama instigated Orange Revolution. It’s my understanding that the Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine were being “mistreated” by Ukrainian officials and the discrimination against Russian speaking Ukrainians was rampant and widespread. The idea of a Ukrainian National identity is a relatively new construct as far as “European” countries go since up until about 1990 Ukraine was a big part of the USSR….the “breadbasket” so to speak.

Since the Russian speaking population of Ukraine was trying desperately to get out from under the oppression of Kyiv and rejoin their historic motherland. If we’re “defending freedom”, which is laughable for so many reasons, in Ukraine why would we ignore the will of the people in Eastern Ukraine who voted overwhelmingly at least twice prior to the invasion to form a government that will better represent the people of that region and stop the retribution and revenge that Kyiv is exacting on the Russians of Eastern Ukraine.

I’m hardly up to speed on the geopolitical history of Eastern Europe and constant shifting of borders, countries and control and I have no desire to be. I know a few things that are absolute fact…it is NOT in our backyard, Ukraine is NOT our historic ally, Ukraine is not now nor have they ever been the responsibility of the USA, there are so many nuances, old animosity’s, ethnic and religious hatred and so many other intricacies with Europe, especially Eastern Europe, that playing Monday morning quarterback about our assessments of the Ukrainian conflict is shortsighted at best.

I prefer we stay out of it and that’s what I’ve maintained all along. The $200,000,000,000 of OUR MONEY should NEVER have been sent. 200 BILLION DOLLARS could help a lot of our veterans and OUR CITIZENS instead of sending it to an ungrateful, cross dressing, Coke head that has somehow become a hundred-millionaire. How does a Zit like Zelensky acquire a fortune of over 100 million dollars? How does the little leader of sh.ithole country amass a fortune that includes among many things a $30,000,000++ (30 MILLION DOLLARS) in Miami?

"Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the United States of America,

Welcoming the Accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as a non-nuclear-weapon state,

Taking into account the commitment of Ukraine to eliminate all nuclear weapons from its territory within a specified period of time,

Noting the changes in the world-wide security situation, including the end of the Cold War, which have brought about conditions for deep reductions in nuclear forces,

Confirm the following:

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the CSCE Final Act, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defense or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the Principles of the CSCE Final Act, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a state in association or alliance with a nuclear weapon state.

Ukraine, The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises which raises a question concerning these commitments.

This Memorandum will become applicable upon signature.

Signed in four copies having equal validity in the Ukrainian, English, and Russian languages.

FOR UKRAINE:
(signature Leonid Kuchma)

FOR THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION:
(signature Boris Yeltsin)

FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND:
(signature John Major)

FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
(signature Bill Clinton)"
BMT….The elections in eastern Ukraine were ALL prior to the invasion and at least 1 was prior to the 2014 Obama instigated Orange Revolution.

Do you have a link?

I have found this Wiki Link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_pro-Russian_unrest_in_Ukraine

Which does not support your position. But I am willing to have my mind changed.

"Main article: Media portrayal of the Ukrainian Crisis

Russian and Ukrainian sources differed greatly in the way they portrayed the pro-Russian demonstrators.[56] Militants who took over government buildings in the Donetsk Oblast were consistently labeled as "separatists" and "terrorists" by the Ukrainian government and the western media, whilst Russian media and officials referred to the protesters as "supporters of federalization".[56] Russian media and the militants themselves referred to the Ukrainian transitional government in Kyiv as the "Bandera junta" (in reference to the Ukrainian nationalist Stepan Bandera) and also as "nationalist" and as "fascist".[57][58] In the Ukrainian media, the derogatory term "Colorado beetle"[59] was used for the pro-Russian demonstrators and militants, in reference to the Ribbon of St George they wore.[60] Starting in the Russian media, the wave of unrest came to be referred to in Russia and Russian controlled parts of Ukraine as the "Russian Spring", a reference to both the Prague Spring of 1968 and the Arab Spring of 2010–2011.[9][61] "

BMT
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT
BMT….The elections in eastern Ukraine were ALL prior to the invasion and at least 1 was prior to the 2014 Obama instigated Orange Revolution.

Do you have a link?

I have found this Wiki Link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_pro-Russian_unrest_in_Ukraine

Which does not support your position. But I am willing to have my mind changed.

"Main article: Media portrayal of the Ukrainian Crisis

Russian and Ukrainian sources differed greatly in the way they portrayed the pro-Russian demonstrators.[56] Militants who took over government buildings in the Donetsk Oblast were consistently labeled as "separatists" and "terrorists" by the Ukrainian government and the western media, whilst Russian media and officials referred to the protesters as "supporters of federalization".[56] Russian media and the militants themselves referred to the Ukrainian transitional government in Kyiv as the "Bandera junta" (in reference to the Ukrainian nationalist Stepan Bandera) and also as "nationalist" and as "fascist".[57][58] In the Ukrainian media, the derogatory term "Colorado beetle"[59] was used for the pro-Russian demonstrators and militants, in reference to the Ribbon of St George they wore.[60] Starting in the Russian media, the wave of unrest came to be referred to in Russia and Russian controlled parts of Ukraine as the "Russian Spring", a reference to both the Prague Spring of 1968 and the Arab Spring of 2010–2011.[9][61] "

BMT

You’re a retard. Get over it. No one has to prove it.
WherWe all know that they’re wars. Playing games not calling them wars in order to pretend as though we’re not violating our Constitution is either corrupt in the governments case or simpleton thinking in your case.

The fact that some in Congress are cowards is not news, either to me or those who wrote the constitution. Power corrupts.

The remedy, sadly, is the voting booth. We get the government we vote for.

Nevertheless, the constitution clearly anticipates global entanglements. The Budapest Memorandum (quoted above) provides a basis for sending weapons.

The memo is not really a treaty. Actually, its more of a contract, if Ukraine gets rid of the nukes, the other signers will help you in a war.

Ukraine got rid of the nukes, now the US us helping in a war.

BMT
Get over it. No one has to prove it.

Under those conditions, its hard to take your position seriously.

BMT
Posted By: dassa Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT
[quote=TheLastLemming76]

BMT

The US
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

The US
Originally Posted by BMT
[quote=BMT]The USA agreed to defend Ukraine when it gave up its nukes.

BMT

He’s a retard liberal.

BMT
Cool. Can you post where the federal govt has the authority to spend tax money funding a foreign military?
Posted By: hunter13 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Congratulations Ace, you get pretty much everything wrong. Really suffering from Dunning-Kruger big time , huh? I get it. Sorry, for your luck, but I imagine it runs in the family.

So, so many things you get wrong. Not going to waste my time addressing all of your foolishness. It was hard to chose one, but your statement “(Ukraine) is not in our back yard” jumped out at me. What century do you think we live in? Of course, it’s in our backyard. With technology, every place in the world is both our backyard and front yard. It ain’t Teddy Roosevelt times. Now, go slop the hogs and put the horse away.
Congratulations Ace, you get pretty much everything wrong. Really suffering from Dunning-Kruger big time , huh? I get it. Sorry, for your luck, but I imagine it runs in the family.

So, so many things you get wrong. Not going to waste my time addressing all of your foolishness. It was hard to chose one, but your statement “(Ukraine) is not in our back yard” jumped out at me. What century do you think we live in? Of course, it’s in our backyard. With technology, every place in the world is both our backyard and front yard. It ain’t Teddy Roosevelt times. Now, go slop the hogs and put the horse away.
Right.

“He got everything wrong” but you won’t say how. It isn’t worth your time. Or in other words you can’t debate.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

A NATO Ally?

Where?

BMT

Russia has not threatened any country. Russia is protecting ethnic Russians in Ukraine who are being persecuted and killed. You do know this, right??
Originally Posted by dassa
Cool. Can you post where the federal govt has the authority to spend tax money funding a foreign military?

Article 2, Section 8: "To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

. . .

—And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof. "

This includes all of the broad powers of the Government, which includes Treaties--such as the Budapest Memo.

BMT
Russia has not threatened any country. Russia is protecting ethnic Russians in Ukraine who are being persecuted and killed. You do know this, right??

Prior to the current war, Russia already took Crimea and occupied the eastern provinces "to protect the russian people". Russia then made a drive to Kyiv. Normally, attacking the capital of a country is how an invader would act.

Thus, in my view, your argument conflicts with Russia's actions.

BMT
Posted By: Direct_Drive Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

A NATO Ally?

Where?

BMT

JFC
Another Russian immigrant.
Go back where you came from.

Actually, the Russian Immigrant that I know is on Ukraine's side.

BMT
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

"Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the United States of America,

Welcoming the Accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as a non-nuclear-weapon state,

Taking into account the commitment of Ukraine to eliminate all nuclear weapons from its territory within a specified period of time,

Noting the changes in the world-wide security situation, including the end of the Cold War, which have brought about conditions for deep reductions in nuclear forces,

Confirm the following:

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the CSCE Final Act, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defense or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the Principles of the CSCE Final Act, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a state in association or alliance with a nuclear weapon state.

Ukraine, The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and The United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises which raises a question concerning these commitments.

Signed in four copies having equal validity in the Ukrainian, English, and Russian languages.

FOR UKRAINE:

(signature John Major)

The usual epic fail.

The memorandum is non-binding, and a statement of shared feelings.

And, this is as far as the US hasta go, even if the bullshit was binding:

"The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action"

No promise ta defend anything.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Cool. Buy em a plane ticket to Kiev.
Posted By: ribka Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

lol sure. You don't even know the difference.

Ill pitch in for your ticket and for you and your children to go over and fight for a dwarf corrupt tranny NAZI who stole billions of US tax payers money.

You do know Putin has requested 3 times to join NATO and was turned down in the past? Of course you dont . Another dummy who knows nothing of the history in Eastern Europe

and I see you are another dumb left wing Oregon covtard virtue signaling for Ukraine

Posted By: Esteban325 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
"Nooooo! I post bullshyte repeat and people just aren't having it! Quick transformers, dust off that extra sockpuppet and awake the postmaster! Quick! It's not working! IT'S! NOT! WORKINGGGGGGGG AHHHHH!"
Posted By: ribka Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
This moron BMT thought Moscow was located in Crimea.
dumb and dumber

Originally Posted by BMT

Confirm the following:

FOR UKRAINE:

(signature John Major)

The usual epic fail.

"The United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action"

Posted By: Slavek Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
There were assurances given during Clinton era, then came the Orange Revolution,.... Ukrainians are killing Russians and vice versa. Just send Ukrainians weapons you have and modernize your inventory. What is starting worker salary at those plants $40+/hr. Slava 🇺🇦!
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by dassa

Article 2, Section 8: "To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

. . .

—And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof. "

This includes all of the broad powers of the Government, which includes Treaties--such as the Budapest Memo.

BMT

If you think any of that, in the founders minds, allows what we are doing in Ukraine, you're dumber than I thought. The founders clearly believed that the federal govt had very specific and narrowly defined powers, not "all of the broad powers of the government". And all the stuff you quoted refers to the American military, and doesn't address my point at all. The us govt has no constitutional authority to spend money on foreign militaries.

Maybe you should read some more. This link might help:

https://twitter.com/DavidSacks/status/1581498929027248128

The budapest memorandum isn't a treaty. It was not voted on by the Senate.
Originally Posted by BMT

Confirm the following:

FOR UKRAINE:

(signature John Major)

The usual epic fail.

Funny how he missed including that part of the quote in his highlighted section. I mean, those two parts were right next to each other.
Posted By: hunter13 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/14/23
Dumbassa, where’s the Constitutional authority for FEMI to assist hurricane victims, for example? Please, a Constitutional scholar such as yourself must have that at his fingertips.

Your dumb statement:

“The us govt has no constitutional authority to spend money on foreign militaries.“
Posted By: hunter13 Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
Dumbassa has gone quiet. Come on. I would love to hear your response.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
How much would you pay to suck big Zs cock.
Oh you'd pay to suck his cock with my money.
You must be a true American, thanks.
Posted By: blanket Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
Biden wasting your tax dollars
Rafergirl, how does one respond to an obvious hog neck like you? Poor, pitiful soul. And this is what we have in America and these weirdos vote? That’s scary.
Posted By: ribka Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23

But carry on.

wow another covtard Biden worshipping boomer idiot. Are you a draft dodger like your hero Biden?

mirage243
Campfire Tracker
M
Alabama
JimfrimTennesse, these idiots are on the freak end of their party. Stricken with Dunning-Kruger disorder they will never get it. Simply too damn stup
id.

Another fuqkin' freeloading sock puppet, how much free sheit you getting?
Posted By: dassa Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
Dumbassa, where’s the Constitutional authority for FEMI to assist hurricane victims, for example? Please, a Constitutional scholar such as yourself must have that at his fingertips.

Your dumb statement:

“The us govt has no constitutional authority to spend money on foreign militaries.“
Unfortunately, I don't spend every waking hour on the internet. I apologize if that upsets you.

Not sure why you think I support FEMA, or why you thought that was a clever "gotcha" retort. I think FEMA should be abolished, along with about 95% of the rest of the federal govt. But if it helps you feel more intelligent, you can list any agency you want, and I'll answer if I think it's authorized by the constitution.

(I also blame FEMA for a lot of deaths due to natural disasters, but that's a complicated discussion involving free markets and risk assessment that I think is above your intellectual ability to comprehend.)
Posted By: rainshot Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
FEMA is another huge Bureaucratic entity that takes responsibility off Congress. It's mother may I nonsense in action. We taxpayers pay for all that useless waste and overhead.
Of course, you gals missed the point. Unbelievable
Posted By: dassa Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
Of course, you gals missed the point. Unbelievable
If answering your question is missing the point, your point, like yourself, isn't too sharp.
Posted By: BigDutch Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 07/15/23
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Don't forget, the little tranny, pervert, dictator was an actor....I don't believe anything from this summit that was actually provided for public consumption.

There were, IMO, back room deals that we don't see....I have become skeptical of anything coming from the West. Coming from the NATO mafia I don't believe anything I hear or see.

MAGA!

THIS.
Posted By: ribka Re: Poor, poor Zelensky - 08/18/23

Another war monger liberal too cowardly and unfit to serve in the military. Joe Biden’s twin
© 24hourcampfire