Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
He's doing exactly what he should be doing, gathering support from the entire EU, Brittan, and entire western hemisphere. The Russians on the other hand has managed to garter some support from Iran, which I know just pleases the [bleep] out of the most of you... trumpians no just traitors, conspirators, and judases...

Phil

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Greyghost
He's doing exactly what he should be doing, gathering support from the entire EU, Brittan, and entire western hemisphere. The Russians on the other hand has managed to garter some support from Iran, which I know just pleases the [bleep] out of the most of you... trumpians no just traitors, conspirators, and judases...

Phil

WTF does that mean? Is this you:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

So you smoke crack with Hunter Biden, right??? Thought so....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Phil
Don't waste your time.
The average 5th grade student knows more about geopolitics than some of the in-bred dopes on this board.
Sad but true.
It's like Whack-a-Mole.....watch, one will pop up right after I post.

LOL

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
When did leftist, progressives from California become war hawks?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Phil
Don't waste your time.
The average 5th grade student knows more about geopolitics than some of the in-bred dopes on this board.
Sad but true.

LOL

Yeah, GayGhost is a real paragon of virtue. GFY.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Phil
Don't waste your time.
Sad but true.

LOL

What other handle do you post under? So a Guy that wants his banana republic to join Nato to ensure WWIII is a good guy. GFY

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K

Phil
Don't waste your time.
Sad but true.

LOL

STFU Toots. No one gives a rat's ass.

Last edited by kolofardos; 07/12/23.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
President Zelensky; A 45 year old, retired comedian, estimated wealth of 20 to 30 million dollars.... Are he and Hunter Biden related?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yes by proxy.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by montram
When did leftist, progressives from California become war hawks?

They had a hard on for the Russians ever since Russia purged the bolsheviks.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ain't the world just a fuuked up place...
Big changes since Nixon opened up relations with bucket head central.
Toss in some LBJ,s great society.

Just be thankful to have lived in some Apex decades from the 50,s thru Billy Boy getting elected in 92...

Cause those days ain't coming back.

Buckethead central pulls the levers worldwide....
Cheap labor
Cheap products
0 regulation

What else do beautiful people worldwide need to sell out their nations and make bank.

All they gotta do is kiss up to Buckethead central.

Not as obvious a Yellen did recently.
But they still kowtow to Buckethead central.

Honk for Joey

No more mean tweets....

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Few here give Zelensky much credit, Though His country men & woman are doing quite a fine job of giving Putin & his thugs a lot of bad days. I do admire the fighting spirit of the Comedian turned president along with the sharp witted warriors that are serving his country. The Ukrainians are doing an amazing job by my observations. Granted, no way they would be doing this well, without the support of a lot or neighbors around the world.

Do not think you would find many that wish to trade places with Zelensky. Goes a long ways to prove a point that it is not necessarily the size of the man in the fight, The size of the fight in the man is what is standing out. Granted, Zelensky would not have lasted this long without some serious support. I'll remember him as the leader that scoffed at the offer of a ride & went on to solicit support for what looked like a loosing battle. True under dog from my perspective.

I have little doubt that some shady deals have been done. No one here knows the full story! I do not have any desire to look for one without sin, & I am not here to judge the sins of others.

I may be in the minority on this thread though I do Respect the Current leader of Ukraine & the people who serve each other standing up agents Russia under rather poor circumstances at best.

My heart and prayers are behind that Jew and the people in the fight agents the little Bully that has inflicted an incredible amount of harm on the Ukrainian people with no remorse.

Do not know where some come off here, making Zelensky the bad guy! What would that make Putin?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
That pic of him eyeing the two blonds is a dead ringer for Hansel.

Hansel was my FIL mini-Dachshund - probably offed by a snake out on the farm, but, whatever.

He disappeared one day in town , and I spent maybe 2 hours looking for him. Finally found him all the way on the other side of Miles City, looking wistfully through a chain link fence at two Great Danes in heat..... smile

Last edited by las; 07/12/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Ukraine/Zelensky grift operation can FOAD, I hope Russia flattens that schitty little nationette.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
During covid you proved over and over to be easily brain washed non thinking poosy. No wonder you worship an anti American corrupt homo drag queen in a country you never knew existed until last year

And yes you were one one the dumb anti science covtard Biden worshipping morons who will believe anything the media and Biden shove down your throat

Online Content
Hunterapp
Campfire Regu
lar

H
NE South Dakota
I expected to loose my dad to this within 12 months of the outbreak and I can share I was not happy about this prospect. Then I had a wake up call a little better than 3 weeks ago he fell backward down the steps and hit his head. Short while later we were at the ER where our worst fears were confirmed he had a bleed on the brain and we were sharing our last moments with him. Guess one way or another our time is coming & while I do not claim to understand, I do believe God will decide how many lives are acceptable to allow as we endure this ugly Virus. Thought of loosing my life does not bother me as much as the the thought of loosing family.

Ill just say thank you to those who are taking this seriously and practicing social distancing good hygiene & helping slow the spread. Thank you to the heath care workers that are putting there life on the line. I do hope we continue to take this seriously and do our part in being responsible at mitigating the load on the health care system. If we can do our best to remain productive and help our fellow neighbor do the same while being ,safe we as a population will get through this in Gods time.

Keep the faith and encourage our children, brothers and sisters to do the same.

Thank you all for enduring and doing your par
t.

Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Few here give Zelensky much credit, Though His country men & woman are doing quite a fine job of giving Putin & his thugs a lot of bad days. I do admire the fighting spirit of the Comedian turned president along with the sharp witted warriors that are serving his country. The Ukrainians are doing an amazing job by my observations. Granted, no way they would be doing this well, without the support of a lot or neighbors around the world.

Do not think you would find many that wish to trade places with Zelensky. Goes a long ways to prove a point that it is not necessarily the size of the man in the fight, The size of the fight in the man is what is standing out. Granted, Zelensky would not have lasted this long without some serious support. I'll remember him as the leader that scoffed at the offer of a ride & went on to solicit support for what looked like a loosing battle. True under dog from my perspective.

I have little doubt that some shady deals have been done. No one here knows the full story! I do not have any desire to look for one without sin, & I am not here to judge the sins of others.

I may be in the minority on this thread though I do Respect the Current leader of Ukraine & the people who serve each other standing up agents Russia under rather poor circumstances at best.

My heart and prayers are behind that Jew and the people in the fight agents the little Bully that has inflicted an incredible amount of harm on the Ukrainian people with no remorse.

Do not know where some come off here, making Zelensky the bad guy! What would that make Putin?

Last edited by ribka; 07/12/23.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good catch

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
During covid you proved over and over to be easily brain washed non thinking poosy. No wonder you worship an anti American corrupt homo drag queen in a country you never knew existed until last year

And yes you were one one the dumb anti science covtard Biden worshipping morons who will believe anything the media and Biden shove down your throat

Online Content
Hunterapp
Campfire Regu
lar

H
NE South Dakota
I expected to loose my dad to this within 12 months of the outbreak and I can share I was not happy about this prospect. Then I had a wake up call a little better than 3 weeks ago he fell backward down the steps and hit his head. Short while later we were at the ER where our worst fears were confirmed he had a bleed on the brain and we were sharing our last moments with him. Guess one way or another our time is coming & while I do not claim to understand, I do believe God will decide how many lives are acceptable to allow as we endure this ugly Virus. Thought of loosing my life does not bother me as much as the the thought of loosing family.

Ill just say thank you to those who are taking this seriously and practicing social distancing good hygiene & helping slow the spread. Thank you to the heath care workers that are putting there life on the line. I do hope we continue to take this seriously and do our part in being responsible at mitigating the load on the health care system. If we can do our best to remain productive and help our fellow neighbor do the same while being ,safe we as a population will get through this in Gods time.

Keep the faith and encourage our children, brothers and sisters to do the same.

Thank you all for enduring and doing your par
t.

I'll buy you a beer for reminding us about that misguided dolt, thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I may be in the minority on this thread though

Only part of your post that's not retarded trolling.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,313
Posts18,505,557
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.