Home
Posted By: steve4102 It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
…will not be attending the Fony FOX Debate on the 23rd.

LOL, anyone here gunna watch it?

Trump on Truth

Many people are asking whether or not I will be doing the DEBATES? ALL AMERICANS have been clamoring for a President of extremely High Intelligence. As everyone is aware, my Poll numbers, over a “wonderful” field of Republican candidates, are extraordinary. In fact, I am leading the runner up, whoever that may now be, by more than 50 Points. Reagan didn’t do it, and neither did others. People know my Record, one of the BEST EVER, so why would I Debate? I’M YOUR MAN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Posted By: rainshot Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
NO!
Posted By: KFWA Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Instead of calling him out, they should be begging him to attend. The ratings are going to be schit without him.

If it were democrats and they had someone with that kind of lead , they'd just let them set the debate rules and cater to the person because a debate isn't going to make any difference anyways

I hope he does a live stream or some alternative - maybe with Tucker or Joe Rogan at the same time as the debate
Posted By: 12344mag Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Trump has grabbed America and the World.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.

Chunter must be on cloud 3.

Maybe he should really be called Punter.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Trump attending would change the debate in a huge way. Without him present, they will be fighting for relevance and table scraps of facts and or positions. No one will be the "winner". They will simply yell at each other and interrupt each other all night long. It is really a waste of time and effort.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hunter13.

Chunter must be on cloud 3.

Maybe he should really be called Punter.

Lol, maybe he should even be called Maser......
Posted By: jorgeI Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
ZERO interest
Trump will have to debate the primary challengers at some point. If he doesn't he gives O'Biden an off ramp for never debating him in the general. The commies running the show are looking for reasons to let O'Biden sit in the basement again.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Instead of calling him out, they should be begging him to attend. The ratings are going to be schit without him.

They did.

First McRomney scolded Trump and basically demanded he attend , or else. After he signed her pledge of course.

That didn’t work, so McRomney and team Murdoch tried to beg Trump to attend. Why, because Team Murdoch AND the RNC are going to lose a Schit ton of money and future revenue without the Man They Hate attending.

As he should, Trump isn’t going to give his enemies both fodder and funds.

GO TRUMP and F*ck the RNC
Only trumpers gonna be bigly mad, who they gonna beat off to now?
Posted By: KFWA Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump will have to debate the primary challengers at some point. If he doesn't he gives O'Biden an off ramp for never debating him in the general. The commies running the show are looking for reasons to let O'Biden sit in the basement again.

Biden is barely coherent, plus they know Trump is going to go off script and spend the entire debate going after Biden's corruption, Hunter's Laptop, the stolen election

its a nightmare scenario for Biden. They'll do everything they can to marginalize the debates, regardless of what Trump does.
Naw, the Democrats don’t need that type of excuse to keep Biden in the basement.

If they want Trump to debate then Trump should demand he be allowed to pick the venue, the time and select the moderators. The RNC don’t be down wit dat, f*cks um.
Originally Posted by KFWA

Biden is barely coherent, plus they know Trump is going to go off script and spend the entire debate going after Biden's corruption, Hunter's Laptop, the stolen election

its a nightmare scenario for Biden. They'll do everything they can to marginalize the debates, regardless of what Trump does.

Yes, my point was, don't give them another venue to exploit for O'Biden, because they will.

I don't think Trump needs to show up to this first debate, but he will have to debate in the primary at some point. Any advise otherwise, is not good political strategy.
Do you think Biden is going to debate RFK Jr.
Posted By: slumlord Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
The direct deposit cut n paste news gods can give me the analysis. Why bother watching. There will be 9 threads.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.
Posted By: Riverc Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
No, I don't have a TV. Like Slumlord said there will be 9 threads here.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by Pat85
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.
There are many. Just read how some of these tards fall head over heals for jack offs like rammy swammy ding dong
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Is this humor or something?

I believe "Undecided" is still in second place in the polls.
Posted By: gsganzer Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
I'll watch it if I'm able (extensive traveling from now until end of the year). I want to hear what/where each of them stands on important policy decisions. Something most folks need to start doing rather than voting on celebrity status and media appearances.

This country has some serious policy positions that need address and resolved. The best chance for a quality candidate that can truly lead and steer a country is to participate in the primaries.
Posted By: pete53 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Trump VS Biden debate on TV will be like two great boxes on Tv live or the Super Bowl . Trump will grand Slam the idiot Biden. let`s hope there is a half time show too ?
Posted By: 338Rem Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23

Fk'n nailed it.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I want to hear what/where each of them stands on important policy decisions.

LoL. It's all theater. What they say and what they will do in practice are two different things. That's the way the RNC racket works. For many, many years.

DeSantis playbook already leaked to NY Times:

Meanwhile the Never Back Down SuperPAC supporting Ron DeSantis has shared their goals and objectives with the New York Times.

Hundreds of pages of blunt advice, memos and internal polling were posted online by the main super PAC backing the Florida governor, offering an extraordinary glimpse into his operation’s thinking.

Ron DeSantis needs “to take a sledgehammer” to Vivek Ramaswamy, the political newcomer who is rising in the polls. He should “defend Donald Trump” when Chris Christie inevitably attacks the former president. And he needs to “attack Joe Biden and the media” no less than three to five times.

[…] “There are four basic must-dos,” one of the memos urges Mr. DeSantis, whom the document refers to as “GRD.”

[…] “1. Attack Joe Biden and the media 3-5 times. 2. State GRD’s positive vision 2-3 times. 3. Hammer Vivek Ramaswamy in a response. 4. Defend Donald Trump in absentia in response to a Chris Christie attack.”

The documents were posted this week on the website of Axiom Strategies, the company owned by Jeff Roe, the chief strategist of Mr. DeSantis’s super PAC, Never Back Down.

The New York Times was alerted to the existence of the documents by a person not connected to the DeSantis campaign or the super PAC. After The Times reached out to Never Back Down for comment on Thursday, the group removed from the website a key memo summarizing the suggested strategy for the debate.

Hat Tip: Sundance

But to answer the OP question, I have much better things to do than watch these clowns.

Posted By: dave7mm Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23

Hunter13.
Your next president
Posted By: 45_100 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
If I were Trump, I would not attend the debate. I would not endorse the Republican Party or anything on their agenda. I would continue connecting the Republican Party and the democrat party as the uniparty. Without Trump I predict the debate will be a ratings flop with more people watching Gunsmoke reruns.
Originally Posted by 45_100
If I were Trump, I would not attend the debate. I would not endorse the Republican Party or anything on their agenda. I would continue connecting the Republican Party and the democrat party as the uniparty. Without Trump I predict the debate will be a ratings flop with more people watching Gunsmoke reruns.

Especially if Trump holds some other event or interview at the same time.

OH, baby would that piss of McRomney and Murdoch.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23

Posted By: ol_mike Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by steve4102
Do you think Biden is going to debate RFK Jr.

smile
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Only 4%?
Ever give a try at acting like an adult?
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
He’s a cop, so NO.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
Hey look, another douchebag on display lol
I think he should go to the debates. He will be attacked and when that happens he needs to fight back.
For me, it will come down to a coin flip.

Heads - Benny Hill Re-runs

or

Tales - The Debate.

Both will be hilarious.

Trump should tell Rupert that he will do the debate if he contributes $100,000,000.00 into his campaign fund, if not to go pound sand.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I rest my case.

I rest my case.
Me too

Says the guy named Jackson Handy
Posted By: rickt300 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23

Robert L Peters
Posted By: gsganzer Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by centershot
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.

No need to look, you have Trump, or the others that are all Globalists and America Last Establishment candidates, choose.
Posted By: Hastings Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/18/23
Biden will never again debate anyone. Even he knows he is too addle brained. Can you imagine the train wreck he would be in a debate. The cabal is dealing with a bit of a quandary right now. They need to keep Biden alive and in office and have to figure out how to get rid of Kamala Harris. That is a sticky situation. You know she claims to be black but she is lighter complexioned than a lot of full blood southern Europeans. That is a serious problem. I figure they nominate the wicked witch of Martha's Vineyard to overcome that. She will do the bidding of the cabal just as did BHO and Biden. Then she can be our first trans president.

Or maybe Stacey Abrams.

I always enjoy these threads. We get to see who all the turn coat jack offs are. Thanks guys. Keep showing us your true colors
Posted By: gsganzer Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23

I always enjoy these threads. We get to see who all the turn coat jack offs are. Thanks guys. Keep showing us your true colors

I'm not a lemming partner. You can keep overlooking the faults, but I can't. I'll continue to look for a better leader for our nation. The primaries are where it matters. The DNC and MSM have formed a pattern to snipe the best RNC candidates, before they even get a foothold. Although, in all honesty, the RNC hasn't presented any meaningful platform of consequence in years to address our issues.

My best advice is to vet the candidates yourself, truly listen to their platform and then help propel them through. Our best chance to retake our country might actually be a 3rd party with a strong candidate and platform. 80% of the voters can agree with things between the 40-yard lines. The whack jobs of the far left/right have derailed us from getting meaningful legislation and solutions enacted.
Posted By: LBP Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by jorgeI
ZERO interest
+1 I couldn’t possibly care less about the debates.
Posted By: sidepass Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23

Hunter13.
Your a ffucking idiot!
I’m not looking for a messiah, I already have that covered, I’m looking for someone that puts THIS country and our Constitution first….period. I don’t expect that person to be perfect and without fault and I’m willing to overlook things that just don’t matter. If I believe the candidate will put America and Americans first and that they’ll adhere to the founding principles and our Constitution I don’t care what he tweets on Twitter or the twats that place importance on stupidity, I only care about how they’ll govern. Trump has shown what he’ll do and he DID and WILL again put America FIRST.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not looking for a messiah, I already have that covered, I’m looking for someone that puts THIS country and our Constitution first….period. I don’t expect that person to be perfect and without fault and I’m willing to overlook things that just don’t matter. If I believe the candidate will put America and Americans first and that they’ll adhere to the founding principles and our Constitution I don’t care what he tweets on Twitter or the twats that place importance on stupidity, I only care about how they’ll govern. Trump has shown what he’ll do and he DID and WILL again put America FIRST.

Yes but you are intelligent, a lot of people are not, and they are easily confused! lol
Posted By: gsganzer Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
If a candidate isn't willing to stand up there on the strength of their platform and beliefs and extol its virtue, I have no purpose for them. That's not politics, that's standing up for what you believe. If you bend to that, you're a politician, not a visionary and leader that can lead a nation.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23

Quit complaining, you're ruining the mood.

Uh... Uh... Uh...
Posted By: EdM Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
With a stolen election forthcoming why does this thread even exist?
Posted By: Sheister Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Regardless of how this discussion pans out- and I'm sure it will descend into childish chaos as all political threads do on this site- I really thought Tim Scott was going to make a bigger splash in this race than he has so far.

If the debates don't turn into a huge shouting match like they usually do, a few of the candidates may be able to improve their position substantially- and a few weaklings will not be asked back for the second or subsequent debates. Not that they will overcome Trump's lead, but it might at least make this campaign season interesting. As said above, I would like to see what platform these candidates are running on and how they plan to accomplish it. DeSantis seemed like he had some steam heading into this race, but quickly fell short of expectations with a total lackluster message in his campaign stops and an unclear and somewhat confusing platform. Christie is a total waste of air as well as at least half the people in the Hollywood Squares capture above...

I wouldn't say it is going to be interesting, but I hope a few step it up and annunciate a position that brings on some worthwhile discussion- otherwise I'll watch Clint Eastwood movies to fill my time...
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
This is going to turn into one of two things:

1. A who can bash Trump more fest.

2. Who can suck Trump's policies cock fest.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23

I'll just go with the one that the Messiah appointed for us. I'll keep supporting the one the people voted for in a landslide in 2020. The one that's already saved this country once.

You can search all you want, only Trump can do it. He is the bait used to trap them.

I think it's pretty obvious who the traitors, left and right, hate most. That's a CLUE. They hate Trump most for a reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest flex fuel
Posted By: dale06 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
I won’t watch it, and wouldn’t if Trump was participating. Those debates have zero impact on how I vote.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Hunter13.
Your a ffucking idiot!

You're the fuqking idiot for not realizing he's mocking another poster. You been here since 2009, you don't know this guy?
Posted By: SargeMO Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by Rooster7
This is going to turn into one of two things:

1. A who can bash Trump more fest.

2. Who can suck Trump's policies cock fest more.

Howler Monkeys screaming & throwing sshit at anyone naive enough to get close to the cage- AKA the usual Forever Trumpers VS Never Trumpers Cage Match.
Posted By: KMS Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Originally Posted by KMS
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Better?

Of the candidates running in the primary, who do you consider better.

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?
Posted By: P_Weed Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23

So is anyone who contributes to this thread.

- Duh.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by P_Weed

So is anyone who contributes to this thread.

- Duh.
^^^^^^^^^
Lol
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

If only to get the moderates to come over, I agree.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/19/23
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/20/23
If 'reality' TV and social media are any indication, 41% of the general public is too dumb to sshit without falling backwards in it; and too lazy to get up if they did. All of life's quandaries are deferred to their Oracles, Instagram and Tik-Tock..
Posted By: KMS Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Well, I'm sure you'll disagree with me on this, I've always liked DeSantis.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23

I rest my case.
Me too

Finally. PTL. grin
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Fk'n nailed it.

Amen.
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.
And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions

Why wouldn’t he defend trump? The best POTUS this nation has seen in 40 years minimum

Especially if Trump holds some other event or interview at the same time.

OH, baby would that piss of McRomney and Murdoch.

Boom and Boom.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions
My point exactly! Just like Trump. Ridicule everyone else!
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner...

Super Foo has a Clue.

Well, there is that.

Thanks Champ. I've tried to point that out.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I think he should go to the debates. He will be attacked and when that happens he needs to fight back.

This is, after all, America, where we very often are not obligated to engage with idiots. There is a reason Rick gave us Ignore. Why be bothered by ankle biters?
Originally Posted by mirage243

Says the guy named JACKOFF Handy

FIXT wink

No need to look, you have Trump, or the others that are all Globalists and America Last Establishment candidates, choose.

Amen.

I'm not a lemming partner. You can keep overlooking the faults, but I can't. I'll continue to look for a better leader for our nation. The primaries are where it matters. The DNC and MSM have formed a pattern to snipe the best RNC candidates, before they even get a foothold. Although, in all honesty, the RNC hasn't presented any meaningful platform of consequence in years to address our issues.

My best advice is to vet the candidates yourself, truly listen to their platform and then help propel them through. Our best chance to retake our country might actually be a 3rd party with a strong candidate and platform. 80% of the voters can agree with things between the 40-yard lines. The whack jobs of the far left/right have derailed us from getting meaningful legislation and solutions enacted.

You're a fughking first class, super duper, triple A POS lying card carrying lemming.
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

My point exactly! Just like Trump. Ridicule everyone else!

TX is in the house lol
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

He already swung those votes.

Look at what's coming. This isn't a static situation.

Debate what's coming. Why? Because

Between now and Nov Elections the people will know the truth. They will support the Military Patriots moves.

Why, because as Q said, "The truth is coming out".

Want to hear what happened to the kids the Clitman Foundation "saved" In Haiti?

Can you handle the truth? Many in the Hunters Campfire can't.

Is the Sound of Freedom 2 coming next spring? Kilery loves kids.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets."
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Ronnie doesn't have an original thought that wasn't copied from Trump's playbook, except let's make sure we move right of that position. He has zero personality and connection with the voters, his only success is when his wife has her hand up his azz moving his mouth for him....reporters on the campaign trail state it's because of her heavy lifting, that he's even relevant in the race.

Cruz is a puzzy, he has nightmares about trump verbally raping him every time he goes to sleep....and he realized that Trump was right when he said Teddy's wife is ugly, he got in line out of fear not his beliefs.
Posted By: akrange Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
Trump is up in the Republican Poll by 46%

Debating Ankle Biter’s and The Nefarious is not Appropriate..

The Convention is going to One to Remember there maybe a Little Blood for the Tree ..

It’s Thirsty ..
Between now and Nov Elections the people will know the truth. They will support the Military Patriots moves.

What, specifically, is going to happen between now and November?

Let's hear it jag.
Trump has a better chance of being ass-raped in prison than becoming president again.
Posted By: Riverc Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump has a better chance of being ass-raped in prison than becoming president again.
Trump won the 2020 election so that makes him president not installed Biden. Most people here and around the world know that to be true.
On Sunday, Trump came out and confirmed he will not be attending ANY RNC sponsored primary debates.

GO TRUMP and Fu*k the RNC.
On Sunday, Trump came out and confirmed he will not be attending ANY RNC sponsored primary debates.

Good luck with that strategy, win the primary and lose the general. Add the polling that the Never-Trumpers have done from %19 to %25, and there is zero chance he can win unless Biden strokes out and Cameltoe has to step in.

Good luck with that strategy, win the primary and lose the general. Add the polling that the Never-Trumpers have done from %19 to %25, and there is zero chance he can win unless Biden strokes out and Cameltoe has to step in.
When is Biden going to debate RFK Jr.

LoLoLoLoL!!!! NeverTrumpTARD rears up on his hind legs and pretends to be relevant!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Go back to sweeping out the stables and leave the conversation to the adults.....
Posted By: 45_100 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23

Read that again. He said he would not attend any primary debates. Did not say he would not debate the democrat candidate. Why waste his time on these losers? He can have interviews and rallies, and he will attract more voters than the primary debates.

Just curious how you got your avatar name, is that your name when you play stratego?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When is Biden going to debate RFK Jr.

How about some facts this morning ?

"No incumbent president has entertained a primary debate since they were first broadcast to the public via radio in 1948."

Read that again. He said he would not attend any primary debates. Did not say he would not debate the democrat candidate. Why waste his time on these losers? He can have interviews and rallies, and he will attract more voters than the primary debates.

He will crush the stage, which is why he should participate in some of the primary debates...he needs the "I" and marginal and moderate voters.

Smart move on Trump's part, he has absolutely zero to gain by debating republicans, with his lead in the polls.
He will crush the stage, which is why he should participate in some of the primary debates...he needs the "I" and marginal and moderate voters.

WTF?! Like there's voters out there who haven't heard of Pres. Trump and don't know his platform?! Get real....Pres. Trump has NO reason to debate the lame RINO challengers.
Skip the 1st one, then jump in the ring...that's my opinion, you have a right to your own.
Posted By: MrWilson Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
The so-called debates are a farce because of them up there are all puppets of the globalists.
Posted By: TimZ Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/21/23
Originally Posted by smokepole
[quote=45_100][quote=Bwana_1][quote=steve4102]On Sunday, Trump came out and confirmed he will not be attending ANY RNC sponsored primary debates.

Smart move on Trump's part, he has absolutely zero to gain by debating republicans, with his lead in the polls.

Exactly, the ankle biters will all be lined up to try and score points by tearing Trump down, except Tim Scott and Vivek, who would like to be his VP....

You think anyone will waste time attacking the Jersey manatee?
Fox News debate 'moderator' Brett Baier was all jacked up on repeating Megyn Kellys' disastrous debate attack on Donald Trump in 2016 - Trump said NO THANKS GFY to Fox News.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/21/3-more-hunter-biden-lawyers-withdraw-from-his-case/
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Fox News debate 'moderator' Brett Baier was all jacked up on repeating Megyn Kellys' disastrous debate attack on Donald Trump in 2016 - Trump said NO THANKS GFY to Fox News.

Hahaha TFF, and true.

Isn't he going with Tucker in the same time which will stick Faux dick in the dirt?
Posted By: akrange Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/22/23
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Just curious how you got your avatar name, is that your name when you play stratego?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Foggy Bottom..

Let's hear it jag.

All I hear is crickets jag.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: It’s Official, Trump… - 08/22/23

Let's hear it jag.

All I hear is crickets jag.

Nuffin is going to happen, except more yellin about election fraud.
© 24hourcampfire