Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rooster7
This is going to turn into one of two things:

1. A who can bash Trump more fest.

2. Who can suck Trump's policies cock fest more.

Howler Monkeys screaming & throwing sshit at anyone naive enough to get close to the cage- AKA the usual Forever Trumpers VS Never Trumpers Cage Match.

Last edited by SargeMO; 08/19/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
GB1

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.

Kelly
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KMS
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Better?

Of the candidates running in the primary, who do you consider better.

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.

So is anyone who contributes to this thread.

- Duh.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by P_Weed
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.

So is anyone who contributes to this thread.

- Duh.
^^^^^^^^^
Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

If only to get the moderates to come over, I agree.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If 'reality' TV and social media are any indication, 41% of the general public is too dumb to sshit without falling backwards in it; and too lazy to get up if they did. All of life's quandaries are deferred to their Oracles, Instagram and Tik-Tock..

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Well, I'm sure you'll disagree with me on this, I've always liked DeSantis.

Kelly
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Only trumpers gonna be bigly mad, who they gonna beat off to now?
Ever give a try at acting like an adult?

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
Hey look, another douchebag on display lol

I rest my case.
Me too

Finally. PTL. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Fk'n nailed it.

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.
And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Kelly
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions

Why wouldn’t he defend trump? The best POTUS this nation has seen in 40 years minimum

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
If I were Trump, I would not attend the debate. I would not endorse the Republican Party or anything on their agenda. I would continue connecting the Republican Party and the democrat party as the uniparty. Without Trump I predict the debate will be a ratings flop with more people watching Gunsmoke reruns.

Especially if Trump holds some other event or interview at the same time.

OH, baby would that piss of McRomney and Murdoch.

Boom and Boom.

I Dindo Nuffin
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions
My point exactly! Just like Trump. Ridicule everyone else!

Kelly
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner...

Super Foo has a Clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/20/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
Ever give a try at acting like an adult?

You mean "adult" like the Trumpist bootlickers who respond like woke leftist toddlers when challenged on anything that doesn't fit their narrative?
Hey look, another douchebag on display lol

Well, there is that.

Thanks Champ. I've tried to point that out.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I think he should go to the debates. He will be attacked and when that happens he needs to fight back.

This is, after all, America, where we very often are not obligated to engage with idiots. There is a reason Rick gave us Ignore. Why be bothered by ankle biters?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

Says the guy named JACKOFF Handy

FIXT wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/20/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,116
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.