Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…will not be attending the Fony FOX Debate on the 23rd.

LOL, anyone here gunna watch it?

Trump on Truth

Many people are asking whether or not I will be doing the DEBATES? ALL AMERICANS have been clamoring for a President of extremely High Intelligence. As everyone is aware, my Poll numbers, over a “wonderful” field of Republican candidates, are extraordinary. In fact, I am leading the runner up, whoever that may now be, by more than 50 Points. Reagan didn’t do it, and neither did others. People know my Record, one of the BEST EVER, so why would I Debate? I’M YOUR MAN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
NO!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Instead of calling him out, they should be begging him to attend. The ratings are going to be schit without him.

If it were democrats and they had someone with that kind of lead , they'd just let them set the debate rules and cater to the person because a debate isn't going to make any difference anyways

I hope he does a live stream or some alternative - maybe with Tucker or Joe Rogan at the same time as the debate

Last edited by KFWA; 08/18/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has grabbed America and the World.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's not doing the debates because he's afraid, he's afraid because the orange clown is guilty and he knows it.

Hunter13.

Chunter must be on cloud 3.

Maybe he should really be called Punter.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/18/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trump attending would change the debate in a huge way. Without him present, they will be fighting for relevance and table scraps of facts and or positions. No one will be the "winner". They will simply yell at each other and interrupt each other all night long. It is really a waste of time and effort.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hunter13.

Chunter must be on cloud 3.

Maybe he should really be called Punter.

Lol, maybe he should even be called Maser......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ZERO interest

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trump will have to debate the primary challengers at some point. If he doesn't he gives O'Biden an off ramp for never debating him in the general. The commies running the show are looking for reasons to let O'Biden sit in the basement again.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Instead of calling him out, they should be begging him to attend. The ratings are going to be schit without him.

They did.

First McRomney scolded Trump and basically demanded he attend , or else. After he signed her pledge of course.

That didn’t work, so McRomney and team Murdoch tried to beg Trump to attend. Why, because Team Murdoch AND the RNC are going to lose a Schit ton of money and future revenue without the Man They Hate attending.

As he should, Trump isn’t going to give his enemies both fodder and funds.

GO TRUMP and F*ck the RNC

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Only trumpers gonna be bigly mad, who they gonna beat off to now?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump will have to debate the primary challengers at some point. If he doesn't he gives O'Biden an off ramp for never debating him in the general. The commies running the show are looking for reasons to let O'Biden sit in the basement again.

Biden is barely coherent, plus they know Trump is going to go off script and spend the entire debate going after Biden's corruption, Hunter's Laptop, the stolen election

its a nightmare scenario for Biden. They'll do everything they can to marginalize the debates, regardless of what Trump does.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Naw, the Democrats don’t need that type of excuse to keep Biden in the basement.

If they want Trump to debate then Trump should demand he be allowed to pick the venue, the time and select the moderators. The RNC don’t be down wit dat, f*cks um.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by KFWA

Biden is barely coherent, plus they know Trump is going to go off script and spend the entire debate going after Biden's corruption, Hunter's Laptop, the stolen election

its a nightmare scenario for Biden. They'll do everything they can to marginalize the debates, regardless of what Trump does.

Yes, my point was, don't give them another venue to exploit for O'Biden, because they will.

I don't think Trump needs to show up to this first debate, but he will have to debate in the primary at some point. Any advise otherwise, is not good political strategy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do you think Biden is going to debate RFK Jr.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The direct deposit cut n paste news gods can give me the analysis. Why bother watching. There will be 9 threads.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, I don't have a TV. Like Slumlord said there will be 9 threads here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
At this point in time, anybody who needs to watch a debate to decide who they are going to vote for is a retard.
There are many. Just read how some of these tards fall head over heals for jack offs like rammy swammy ding dong

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (12344mag, 6mmbrfan, 257 roberts, 21, akrange, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,085
Posts18,501,701
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.