Home
Posted By: tedthorn Killers of the Flower Moon - 10/26/23
If you go see this movie be warned.....

It's good but....
Its looooong.

I have friends that live in the area of Fairfax, Ralston and Pawnee Oklahoma and I hunted the Fairfax area including Tall Chief and The Kitty so I really enjoyed knowing the history of these killings better.

A buddy of mine said that at least 60 Osage were killed for their head rights
Posted By: RicG Re: Killers of the Flower Moon - 10/26/23
Saw it Tuesday. Made it all the way through without having to go take a leak. That's a major plus for me. LOL
Originally Posted by RicG
Saw it Tuesday. Made it all the way through without having to go take a leak. That's a major plus for me. LOL

Me too, 3 hours 26 minutes, but anymore I always make a point of a preemptive pee before going in 👍🏻

I started a thread here this weekend. Opening night, prime time Saturday, and there were only six other people watching. It won’t be onscreen for very long. In fact I dunno how long movie theaters are gonna last in this age of streaming.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../killers-of-the-flower-moon#Post18861207

I will say the nature sounds like wind, rainfall and a coyote barking playing over the closing credits were a nice effect.
Originally Posted by RicG

Major win for me too.

Don't grab a big ol sada
Posted By: memtb Re: Killers of the Flower Moon - 10/26/23
They need to put screens in the restrooms……for those of us that can’t make 3 1/2 hours no matter how good the show! memtb
© 24hourcampfire