Home
Posted By: rte The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
Any drugged up member of a Satanic cult,who murders innocent civilians,including women,children and infants deserve every punishment the IDF will mete out.

Report: IDF Rescues Hostage,Female Israeli Soldier Was Kidnapped by Hamas

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reportedly rescued a hostage overnight Sunday into Monday — Private Ori Megidish, a female soldier who had been at an observation post that was attacked by Palestinian Hamas terrorists on October 7.

The rescue was confirmed by the IDF and the Shin Bet, Israel’s security agency.

The Jerusalem Post reported:

Private Ori Megedish, an IDF soldier, was rescued during the IDF’s operation in Gaza on Monday night, the IDF and Shin Bet said in a joint statement.

She was kidnapped by the Hamas terrorists on October 7 and has now been reunited with her family.

A subsequent medical examination administered to Megidish has determined that she is relatively healthy.

Earlier Monday, Hamas released a propaganda video of three hostages criticizing demanding that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu comply with demands that Israel release all Palestinian terror prisoners in return for a purported liberation of the 239 (now 238) hostages taken on October 7.

The rescue of the IDF soldier suggests that Israel may have other options — and that a ground invasion might help the release of hostages, rather than hampering it, as some critics have suggested recently.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...-israeli-soldier-was-kidnapped-by-hamas/

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/2023-10-30/live-updates-770764
Lovely lady. Glad to hear she is now safe. I hope they killed with prejudice every SOB terrorist in the vicinity. I hope they can do the same for any other hostages taken.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Lovely lady. Glad to hear she is now safe. I hope they killed with prejudice every SOB terrorist in the vicinity. I hope they can do the same for any other hostages taken.

This.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

If it was my choice to make, I'd demand the release of all of the hostages, otherwise I would keep bombing until every man-made structure in Gaza was destroyed. War is hell and Hamas had to know that Israel would replay with overwhelming violence, just as it should be.

Always kill the bad guys, always.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

If it was my choice to make, I'd demand the release of all of the hostages, otherwise I would keep bombing until every man-made structure in Gaza was destroyed. War is hell and Hamas had to know that Israel would replay with overwhelming violence, just as it should be.

I agree with most of that, except the bad guy leaders have been long gone, and most of the bad guys....plus don't tell them to go south or die, they flee south and you bomb them lol.

So bomb the North, south, and everything in between, thinking you're killing Hamas.
Start flattening every mosque in the area- - - - -the hostages are collateral damage. Rescue the ones they can, and take no prisoners. Gaza needs to become a parking lot- - - -"not one stone upon another"- - - -like it was supposed to be done back in biblical times.
Posted By: rte Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
I agree with most of that, except the bad guy leaders have been long gone, and most of the bad guys....plus don't tell them to go south or die, they flee south and you bomb them lol.

So bomb the North, south, and everything in between, thinking you're killing Hamas.

IDF Kills 5 Ham-ass Leaders

LOL

Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????
Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.
LOL

Civilian casualties could be reduced if Egypt would open their border crossing and allow civilians to leave Gaza and enter Egyptian Sinai. Until then, civilians are collateral damage when the Israelis target Hamas. I think that the hostages are as good as dead and that Israel may end up killing 10,000 Palestinians for every dead Israeli. You should never negotiate with terrorists as it just emboldens them. Kill them wherever you find them. The U.S. went into Pakistan to kill OBL, even though JRB, Jr. didn't want BHO to do it. In the same way, Israel would be justified in going wherever the leaders of Hamas are and killing them.

Civilians will always be killed during times of war, always have been, always will be.
Hey, Bwana is back!

Tell us is it Van Der Weele or Vanderweele?
Posted By: deflave Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
HOLY EFFING (KOSHER) COW!!!!!!!!!

MAZEL TOV!

MAZEL TOV!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-I'M FROM CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!! MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Sleepy Joe, who you helped elect. GMAFB fool
Originally Posted by rte

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.

No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Hey, Bwana is back!

Hey, Bwana is back!

It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?
It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?

Yes.

You're a Biden loving butt-fugk from Pennsylvania.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes.

LOL

I hate to break it to you, but no I'm not. I don't know where that idea came from, maybe a bad dream ?.... lay off the booze bro.

I think you should keep pushing all GOP members away with insults and harassment, and it will surely help in the upcoming election.
Originally Posted by BwanaBrawley_1
No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.

Creating straw man arguments is a sign of a weak mind.

It sets the benchmark for Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party talking points which are devoid of rational thought and existing circumstances.

PS: It's Hezbollah Brainiac.lol
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes.

LOL

I think you should keep pushing all GOP members away with insults and harassment, and it will surely help in the upcoming election.

You’re saying you’d let someone flipping you shît on a forum persuade you from voting for a GOP candidate?

🦫
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
Originally Posted by rte

Hey retard, why are you saying ANY Palestinian is innocent? The only book they are allowed to possess is the Koran. As soon as possible they learn to read and write from it. Islam means submit. Virtually every Palestinian hates the west especially Israel and the US. They are taught that hate before they are ten years old. Kill em all and let God sort em out.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by rte

Hey retard, why are you saying ANY Palestinian is innocent? The only book they are allowed to possess is the Koran. As soon as possible they learn to read and write from it. Islam means submit. Virtually every Palestinian hates the west especially Israel and the US. They are taught that hate before they are ten years old. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

Have you met or conversed with one? Ever?

Killing the hostages so the hostage takers can’t kill them is an interesting turn of mind.

Are you on any medications, prescribed or otherwise?
Posted By: dodgefan Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/30/23
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Killing the hostages so the hostage takers can’t kill them is an interesting turn of mind.

Are you on any medications, prescribed or otherwise?
Come on Stickfight, you haven't seen the movie Speed? When the Keanu Reeve is asked what he would do in a hostage situation he replies 'Shoot the Hostage.'
LOL

How is the situation in Israel any different than what US Army did to Sioux, Apache, Comanche, Nez Perce, etc, etc.

What would the US Army do if any of these tribes initiated mass terror attacks under the premise of having their ancestral lands returned?

If land has been legally deeded to Israel, or taken through military action not initiated by Israel. It belongs to Israel.......get over it.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
Originally Posted by rte

Should they not?
The longer they wait, Hamas will kill far more people than the hostages. Sad but true.
Hey, Bwana is back!

Answer the question and I'll quit posting it.
Hamas is the elected leadership party of Palestine.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/31/23
Hey, Bwana is back!

Answer the question and I'll quit posting it.

Keep posting it then, it's neither....have fun

LOL
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/31/23
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

"Mahmoud Abbas is the president of the Palestinian Authority, the governing body that exercises partial control over the West Bank. Abbas is a member of the Fatah party, a group that has had ongoing conflict with Hamas."
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

"Mahmoud Abbas is the president of the Palestinian Authority, the governing body that exercises partial control over the West Bank. Abbas is a member of the Fatah party, a group that has had ongoing conflict with Hamas."

Straight from NPR. You should at least cite your sources.

Abbas is basically powerless. He made a half concerted effort to condemn the attacks on Israel and there was such a backlash that he had to walk it back, Just like Biden.
Posted By: las Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/31/23
There are no civilians other than hostages in Gaza. There are terrorists, supporters of terrorism, enablers of terrorists, apologists for terrorists, terrorists in training and electors of terrorists as their preferred form of "government".

"Palestinian civil society is ecstatic, with cheering crowds spitting on and defiling the bodies of the dead Israelis and tourists that have been dragged to Gaza."
Bad deal about war is that it often hurts those on both sides the most who were the ones that wanted it the least. The really bad evil people pushing it often just end up richer. It makes me sick all the people dieing and displaced because of the evil ambitions of others. All the innocent Ukrainians slaughtered and all the young Russian troops who died that didn't want to be part of it.

There are some blood thirsty bad guys on all sides that get it too but they take so many good people down with them. If a lot of Palestinians celebrated Oct 7th and things are getting bad for them now it's hard to be too sympathetic. If they condemned Oct 7th and are now getting bombed that's a tragedy. I often wonder if their were many Palestinians that were sickened by what some of them did or if they most all support the terror. I just know it's hard to know what to think for sure because our media is so corrupt all we get is propaganda and things are always more complex than they seem.

Things are happening because greedy ambitions of evil people pulling strings. Its hard to know what's really going on and why. I just know that since Biden stole the office it seems like evil has ramped up around the word. Bad things happen in the dark and the Biden regime seems to be doing their best to keep the lights off. We haven't seen 1% of the damage team Biden has put on us yet. We will feel the negative effects for years if we survive that long.

My ICE agent friend said today he just had to release a group of 300 illegal border hoppers into the country. He said every one of them was either Chinese or Russian military aged males and they all looked like the could have just left boot camp. He's convinced our nation is doomed and that the are sleeper cells and sabatours all over tge place just waiting for their orders. He said our nation is finished and that if they started stopping all of it today it's too late. He said there is already way to many bad people in the country and that he believes its all been an orchestrated event to destroy our republic.

Then he said the only way any of us on the right get through this would be to divide up the country and let the left do it their way in their half and for our half to go back to law and order. He said the left and the right need a divorce because they've grown so far apart there's no way they can live together again. Last time we tried that things got ugly and it's hard to imagine a war on our soil but war just seems to be much more common than it was a few years ago.

Bb
Good post BB.

Good and bad people are where you find them.
You find good people in bad families, bars, bad neighborhoods, Palestine.

And bad people in law enforcement, fire departments, churches, military, and even government.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: The IDF Rescues Hostages. - 10/31/23
Hopefully both parties are set on decisive action in Gaza and the perpetual war that has been taking place since 1967 will finally come to an end.

Let the chips fall where they may.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Hopefully both parties are set on decisive action in Gaza and the perpetual war that has been taking place since 1967 will finally come to an end.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Hasn't the perpetual war been going on since Israel became an independent country in 1948?
Hasn't the perpetual war been going on since Israel became an independent country in 1948?

Nope- - - - -just a few millenia longer than that!

One does have to wonder what Hamas thought would happen. My guess is they thought the hostages would keep them safe or limit the response. Gotta wonder what their end game was when Israel can just bomb the hell out of them without risking many ground troops.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Bad deal about war is that it often hurts those on both sides the most who were the ones that wanted it the least. The really bad evil people pushing it often just end up richer. It makes me sick all the people dieing and displaced because of the evil ambitions of others. All the innocent Ukrainians slaughtered and all the young Russian troops who died that didn't want to be part of it.

There are some blood thirsty bad guys on all sides that get it too but they take so many good people down with them. If a lot of Palestinians celebrated Oct 7th and things are getting bad for them now it's hard to be too sympathetic. If they condemned Oct 7th and are now getting bombed that's a tragedy. I often wonder if their were many Palestinians that were sickened by what some of them did or if they most all support the terror. I just know it's hard to know what to think for sure because our media is so corrupt all we get is propaganda and things are always more complex than they seem.

Things are happening because greedy ambitions of evil people pulling strings. Its hard to know what's really going on and why. I just know that since Biden stole the office it seems like evil has ramped up around the word. Bad things happen in the dark and the Biden regime seems to be doing their best to keep the lights off. We haven't seen 1% of the damage team Biden has put on us yet. We will feel the negative effects for years if we survive that long.

My ICE agent friend said today he just had to release a group of 300 illegal border hoppers into the country. He said every one of them was either Chinese or Russian military aged males and they all looked like the could have just left boot camp. He's convinced our nation is doomed and that the are sleeper cells and sabatours all over tge place just waiting for their orders. He said our nation is finished and that if they started stopping all of it today it's too late. He said there is already way to many bad people in the country and that he believes its all been an orchestrated event to destroy our republic.

Then he said the only way any of us on the right get through this would be to divide up the country and let the left do it their way in their half and for our half to go back to law and order. He said the left and the right need a divorce because they've grown so far apart there's no way they can live together again. Last time we tried that things got ugly and it's hard to imagine a war on our soil but war just seems to be much more common than it was a few years ago.

Bb

Good post, Bb. I also have a friend who lives a couple doors down who was in ICE, but got out because he couldn't stand it anymore to keep putting people he knew were bad people on the street in the US.
© 24hourcampfire