Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by deflave
It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?

Yes.

You're a Biden loving butt-fugk from Pennsylvania.

LOL

I think you should keep pushing all GOP members away with insults and harassment, and it will surely help in the upcoming election.

You’re saying you’d let someone flipping you shît on a forum persuade you from voting for a GOP candidate?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rte
Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.

No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.

Hey retard, why are you saying ANY Palestinian is innocent? The only book they are allowed to possess is the Koran. As soon as possible they learn to read and write from it. Islam means submit. Virtually every Palestinian hates the west especially Israel and the US. They are taught that hate before they are ten years old. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by rte
Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.

No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.

Hey retard, why are you saying ANY Palestinian is innocent? The only book they are allowed to possess is the Koran. As soon as possible they learn to read and write from it. Islam means submit. Virtually every Palestinian hates the west especially Israel and the US. They are taught that hate before they are ten years old. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

Have you met or conversed with one? Ever?

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

Killing the hostages so the hostage takers can’t kill them is an interesting turn of mind.

Are you on any medications, prescribed or otherwise?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

Killing the hostages so the hostage takers can’t kill them is an interesting turn of mind.

Are you on any medications, prescribed or otherwise?
Come on Stickfight, you haven't seen the movie Speed? When the Keanu Reeve is asked what he would do in a hostage situation he replies 'Shoot the Hostage.'

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
LOL

How is the situation in Israel any different than what US Army did to Sioux, Apache, Comanche, Nez Perce, etc, etc.

What would the US Army do if any of these tribes initiated mass terror attacks under the premise of having their ancestral lands returned?

If land has been legally deeded to Israel, or taken through military action not initiated by Israel. It belongs to Israel.......get over it.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

Should they not?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The longer they wait, Hamas will kill far more people than the hostages. Sad but true.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Hey, Bwana is back!

Tell us is it Van Der Weele or Vanderweele?
It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?
Answer the question and I'll quit posting it.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hamas is the elected leadership party of Palestine.

Last edited by TimberRunner; 10/30/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Bwana is back!

Tell us is it Van Der Weele or Vanderweele?
Answer the question and I'll quit posting it.

Keep posting it then, it's neither....have fun

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

"Mahmoud Abbas is the president of the Palestinian Authority, the governing body that exercises partial control over the West Bank. Abbas is a member of the Fatah party, a group that has had ongoing conflict with Hamas."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

"Mahmoud Abbas is the president of the Palestinian Authority, the governing body that exercises partial control over the West Bank. Abbas is a member of the Fatah party, a group that has had ongoing conflict with Hamas."

Straight from NPR. You should at least cite your sources.

Abbas is basically powerless. He made a half concerted effort to condemn the attacks on Israel and there was such a backlash that he had to walk it back, Just like Biden.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
There are no civilians other than hostages in Gaza. There are terrorists, supporters of terrorism, enablers of terrorists, apologists for terrorists, terrorists in training and electors of terrorists as their preferred form of "government".

"Palestinian civil society is ecstatic, with cheering crowds spitting on and defiling the bodies of the dead Israelis and tourists that have been dragged to Gaza."

Last edited by las; 10/30/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bad deal about war is that it often hurts those on both sides the most who were the ones that wanted it the least. The really bad evil people pushing it often just end up richer. It makes me sick all the people dieing and displaced because of the evil ambitions of others. All the innocent Ukrainians slaughtered and all the young Russian troops who died that didn't want to be part of it.

There are some blood thirsty bad guys on all sides that get it too but they take so many good people down with them. If a lot of Palestinians celebrated Oct 7th and things are getting bad for them now it's hard to be too sympathetic. If they condemned Oct 7th and are now getting bombed that's a tragedy. I often wonder if their were many Palestinians that were sickened by what some of them did or if they most all support the terror. I just know it's hard to know what to think for sure because our media is so corrupt all we get is propaganda and things are always more complex than they seem.

Things are happening because greedy ambitions of evil people pulling strings. Its hard to know what's really going on and why. I just know that since Biden stole the office it seems like evil has ramped up around the word. Bad things happen in the dark and the Biden regime seems to be doing their best to keep the lights off. We haven't seen 1% of the damage team Biden has put on us yet. We will feel the negative effects for years if we survive that long.

My ICE agent friend said today he just had to release a group of 300 illegal border hoppers into the country. He said every one of them was either Chinese or Russian military aged males and they all looked like the could have just left boot camp. He's convinced our nation is doomed and that the are sleeper cells and sabatours all over tge place just waiting for their orders. He said our nation is finished and that if they started stopping all of it today it's too late. He said there is already way to many bad people in the country and that he believes its all been an orchestrated event to destroy our republic.

Then he said the only way any of us on the right get through this would be to divide up the country and let the left do it their way in their half and for our half to go back to law and order. He said the left and the right need a divorce because they've grown so far apart there's no way they can live together again. Last time we tried that things got ugly and it's hard to imagine a war on our soil but war just seems to be much more common than it was a few years ago.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post BB.

Good and bad people are where you find them.
You find good people in bad families, bars, bad neighborhoods, Palestine.

And bad people in law enforcement, fire departments, churches, military, and even government.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hopefully both parties are set on decisive action in Gaza and the perpetual war that has been taking place since 1967 will finally come to an end.

Let the chips fall where they may.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Hopefully both parties are set on decisive action in Gaza and the perpetual war that has been taking place since 1967 will finally come to an end.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Hasn't the perpetual war been going on since Israel became an independent country in 1948?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hasn't the perpetual war been going on since Israel became an independent country in 1948?

Nope- - - - -just a few millenia longer than that!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,725
Posts18,475,871
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.