Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Any drugged up member of a Satanic cult,who murders innocent civilians,including women,children and infants deserve every punishment the IDF will mete out.

Report: IDF Rescues Hostage,Female Israeli Soldier Was Kidnapped by Hamas

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reportedly rescued a hostage overnight Sunday into Monday — Private Ori Megidish, a female soldier who had been at an observation post that was attacked by Palestinian Hamas terrorists on October 7.

The rescue was confirmed by the IDF and the Shin Bet, Israel’s security agency.

The Jerusalem Post reported:

Private Ori Megedish, an IDF soldier, was rescued during the IDF’s operation in Gaza on Monday night, the IDF and Shin Bet said in a joint statement.

She was kidnapped by the Hamas terrorists on October 7 and has now been reunited with her family.

A subsequent medical examination administered to Megidish has determined that she is relatively healthy.

Earlier Monday, Hamas released a propaganda video of three hostages criticizing demanding that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu comply with demands that Israel release all Palestinian terror prisoners in return for a purported liberation of the 239 (now 238) hostages taken on October 7.

The rescue of the IDF soldier suggests that Israel may have other options — and that a ground invasion might help the release of hostages, rather than hampering it, as some critics have suggested recently.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...-israeli-soldier-was-kidnapped-by-hamas/

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/2023-10-30/live-updates-770764

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Lovely lady. Glad to hear she is now safe. I hope they killed with prejudice every SOB terrorist in the vicinity. I hope they can do the same for any other hostages taken.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Lovely lady. Glad to hear she is now safe. I hope they killed with prejudice every SOB terrorist in the vicinity. I hope they can do the same for any other hostages taken.

This.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

If it was my choice to make, I'd demand the release of all of the hostages, otherwise I would keep bombing until every man-made structure in Gaza was destroyed. War is hell and Hamas had to know that Israel would replay with overwhelming violence, just as it should be.

Always kill the bad guys, always.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

If it was my choice to make, I'd demand the release of all of the hostages, otherwise I would keep bombing until every man-made structure in Gaza was destroyed. War is hell and Hamas had to know that Israel would replay with overwhelming violence, just as it should be.

Always kill the bad guys, always.

I agree with most of that, except the bad guy leaders have been long gone, and most of the bad guys....plus don't tell them to go south or die, they flee south and you bomb them lol.

So bomb the North, south, and everything in between, thinking you're killing Hamas.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Start flattening every mosque in the area- - - - -the hostages are collateral damage. Rescue the ones they can, and take no prisoners. Gaza needs to become a parking lot- - - -"not one stone upon another"- - - -like it was supposed to be done back in biblical times.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with most of that, except the bad guy leaders have been long gone, and most of the bad guys....plus don't tell them to go south or die, they flee south and you bomb them lol.

So bomb the North, south, and everything in between, thinking you're killing Hamas.

IDF Kills 5 Ham-ass Leaders

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Of course they're going to say that, it suits their agenda for bombing the chiit out of the place and 1/3 of the killings are children. The world is in an uproar, I wouldn't believe anything Israel said right now....why does Sleepy Joe have to call them 5 times a day, and remind them of war crimes ??????

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL

Civilian casualties could be reduced if Egypt would open their border crossing and allow civilians to leave Gaza and enter Egyptian Sinai. Until then, civilians are collateral damage when the Israelis target Hamas. I think that the hostages are as good as dead and that Israel may end up killing 10,000 Palestinians for every dead Israeli. You should never negotiate with terrorists as it just emboldens them. Kill them wherever you find them. The U.S. went into Pakistan to kill OBL, even though JRB, Jr. didn't want BHO to do it. In the same way, Israel would be justified in going wherever the leaders of Hamas are and killing them.

Civilians will always be killed during times of war, always have been, always will be.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey, Bwana is back!

Tell us is it Van Der Weele or Vanderweele?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
HOLY EFFING (KOSHER) COW!!!!!!!!!

MAZEL TOV!

MAZEL TOV!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-I'M FROM CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!! MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
LOL

Sleepy Joe, who you helped elect. GMAFB fool

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

What's really LOL is that you believe that the demented bastard Biden is calling anyone.

Ham-ass created this schitt-storm.They slaughtered 1,400 innocent women,children and infants.

The Muslim citizens were warned to evacuate.That's certainly more humane consideration than the drugged up Ham-ass Satanic/Islamic cultists gave to Israeli citizens.

No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Hey, Bwana is back!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Bwana is back!

It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's funny that you keep posting that, do you have anything of content to add to the OP's thread ?

Yes.

You're a Biden loving butt-fugk from Pennsylvania.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes.

You're a Biden loving butt-fugk from Pennsylvania.

LOL

I hate to break it to you, but no I'm not. I don't know where that idea came from, maybe a bad dream ?.... lay off the booze bro.

I think you should keep pushing all GOP members away with insults and harassment, and it will surely help in the upcoming election.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BwanaBrawley_1
No I don't believe Biden, nor do I believe Netanyahu.....FYI every one in Palestine isn't a Hamas terrorist.

But I know you're worried sick about the Jews, so fugg them damn Palestine kids too...KILL EM ALL !!!! NOBODY WILL FILL THE VOID AS A REPLACEMENT, THIS WILL END IT FOREVER !!!!!!!

Hamas is a "thing", it's an idealism that doesn't die....just like Hizballah, you can't really kill it, it's whack-a-mole when the kids grow up and start it again because you killed their entire family.

Get out, stay out, of the Middle East.....let them slaughter each other without our help or support.

Creating straw man arguments is a sign of a weak mind.

It sets the benchmark for Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party talking points which are devoid of rational thought and existing circumstances.

PS: It's Hezbollah Brainiac.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 57 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.