Home
AIPAC is upset about it.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1719363258165920102
Do you have a link to H. Res. 771?

Was it money or a support res?
Had to look for it. I read part of it. It's more of the same.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/118/hres771/text
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Except for #11 (perhaps), I don’t have issues with that resolution. It doesn’t refer to the $14B that I can see, and object to.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Except for #11 (perhaps), I don’t have issues with that resolution. It doesn’t refer to the 14B that I can see and object to.

I want a House resolution that shows as much concern for America. This place needs real leadership. Jumping up and throwing hundreds of billions of dollars all over the planet is destroying America's money and allowing the country to go to seed.

Israel's already got enough money and weaponry to blow up the planet. They don't need ours.
The jews are always attacking Massie. They tried to unseat him last election cycle by running some shabbos in the primary.
[img]https://img.ifunny.co/images/af5f5675c9c3380f985d853e9811d89d7c37635aa197fbcb130a5bb9143f82c9_1.webp[/img]

I don't know why the meme doesn't post.
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. The ADL will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I don't know why the meme doesn't post.

Because the image you are linking is .webp format which this forums does not support. Here it is in a compatible format.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. AIPAC will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.

I doubt that he cares. Massie is a very intelligent Electrical Engineer. I've never really understood why he decided to waste himself away in D.C.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. AIPAC will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.

I doubt that he cares. Massie is a very intelligent Electrical Engineer. I've never really understood why he decided to waste himself away in D.C.
Same reason everyone goes there, money and power.
Some for Little Boys ..
Originally Posted by steve4102

Massie would have played it much differently had he gone there for money and power. I think he's one of those Unicorns who actually put his life on hold in order to improve the well being of his constituents.

He's a very regular guy. He wears flannel shirts and jeans and hangs out with the locals when he's at home in Kentucky. The locals relate to him as a regular guy.

He always seems to be a bit bemused by the flagrant hypocrisy and corruption demonstrated by the members of Congress.

For example, one reporter was walking beside him as he went to his car--called Massie a third rate grandstander. Massie replied that he was at least a second rate grandstander then cracked up laughing as he got in the car.

Massie would have played it much differently had he gone there for money and power. I think he's one of those Unicorns who actually put his life on hold in order to improve the well being of his constituents.

He's a very regular guy. He wears flannel shirts and jeans and hangs out with the locals when he's at home in Kentucky. The locals relate to him as a regular guy.

He always seems to be a bit bemused by the flagrant hypocrisy and corruption demonstrated by the members of Congress.

For example, one reporter was walking beside him as he went to his car--called Massie a third rate grandstander. Massie replied that he was at least a second rate grandstander then cracked up laughing as he got in the car.

In fairness, this sounds very familiar to how Mike Johnson is at home as well.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Mike Johnson is in favor of more war. Massie isn't.

There's a stark difference between the two.

Yes, in D.C. there is.
More of the same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-three-weeks-Hamas-attacked-Israel.html

Not so in favor that he is unwilling to draw the ire of AIPAC to hold up funding.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Not so in favor that he is unwilling to draw the ire of AIPAC to hold up funding.
Holding up Israel is what cost GHWB re-election and ushered in the Clintons.
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Holding up Israel is what cost GHWB re-election and ushered in the Clintons.
No it was his mouth . He could not keep his foot out of it.
(((Schumer))) and the (((media))) is having a fit over this lol
https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1732083803307282708
© 24hourcampfire