OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Do you have a link to H. Res. 771?

Was it money or a support res?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Had to look for it. I read part of it. It's more of the same.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/118/hres771/text

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Except for #11 (perhaps), I don’t have issues with that resolution. It doesn’t refer to the $14B that I can see, and object to.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ironbender

Except for #11 (perhaps), I don’t have issues with that resolution. It doesn’t refer to the 14B that I can see and object to.

I want a House resolution that shows as much concern for America. This place needs real leadership. Jumping up and throwing hundreds of billions of dollars all over the planet is destroying America's money and allowing the country to go to seed.

Israel's already got enough money and weaponry to blow up the planet. They don't need ours.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The jews are always attacking Massie. They tried to unseat him last election cycle by running some shabbos in the primary.

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Last edited by dodgefan; 11/01/23.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. The ADL will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I don't know why the meme doesn't post.

Because the image you are linking is .webp format which this forums does not support. Here it is in a compatible format.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. AIPAC will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.

I doubt that he cares. Massie is a very intelligent Electrical Engineer. I've never really understood why he decided to waste himself away in D.C.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, his campaign finance funding will now dry up. AIPAC will threaten anyone who donates to his campaign with the label of antisemite, and all his press will be negative from this point out.

I doubt that he cares. Massie is a very intelligent Electrical Engineer. I've never really understood why he decided to waste himself away in D.C.
Same reason everyone goes there, money and power.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Some for Little Boys ..

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Massie would have played it much differently had he gone there for money and power. I think he's one of those Unicorns who actually put his life on hold in order to improve the well being of his constituents.

He's a very regular guy. He wears flannel shirts and jeans and hangs out with the locals when he's at home in Kentucky. The locals relate to him as a regular guy.

He always seems to be a bit bemused by the flagrant hypocrisy and corruption demonstrated by the members of Congress.

For example, one reporter was walking beside him as he went to his car--called Massie a third rate grandstander. Massie replied that he was at least a second rate grandstander then cracked up laughing as he got in the car.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Massie would have played it much differently had he gone there for money and power. I think he's one of those Unicorns who actually put his life on hold in order to improve the well being of his constituents.

He's a very regular guy. He wears flannel shirts and jeans and hangs out with the locals when he's at home in Kentucky. The locals relate to him as a regular guy.

He always seems to be a bit bemused by the flagrant hypocrisy and corruption demonstrated by the members of Congress.

For example, one reporter was walking beside him as he went to his car--called Massie a third rate grandstander. Massie replied that he was at least a second rate grandstander then cracked up laughing as he got in the car.

In fairness, this sounds very familiar to how Mike Johnson is at home as well.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Mike Johnson is in favor of more war. Massie isn't.

There's a stark difference between the two.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yes, in D.C. there is.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Not so in favor that he is unwilling to draw the ire of AIPAC to hold up funding.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Not so in favor that he is unwilling to draw the ire of AIPAC to hold up funding.
Holding up Israel is what cost GHWB re-election and ushered in the Clintons.

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Holding up Israel is what cost GHWB re-election and ushered in the Clintons.
No it was his mouth . He could not keep his foot out of it.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (17CalFan, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.