Home
My son has the Savage Mod 24C 20” .22/20 gauge he learned to shoot with 32 years ago. Most versatile gun I’ve ever owned, shoots .22LR better’n I can hold, open choke bore shoots slugs well, comes apart and pops together in moments.

I’m glad he has it but I missed having it. Had my eye out for one for years.

Durn near miracle in a gun store today, same gun, original case, VG condition. I’m not sure it’s ever been fired 😎

Can’t blame the Millennials running the place, they were raised on black rifles and polymer handguns, this gun was prob’ly Greek to them, they sold it to me for about half I would expect to pay on the ‘net 🙂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fun guns
Damn, another gun almost too pretty to shoot grin
Does the butt pad pop off for storage?
It looks great - a classic in it's own right.

Really happy for you - love it when something like this happens for a true gun guy.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

No such thing.
Thinking the butt plate has an opening in it & when the metal tab is pulled to the side it reveals holes in the stock for housing extra ammo. A concept in one form or another that should be incorporated in several styles of long guns.

A cool & damn handy gun Birdie. Congrats on the find!
Nice find and looks to still be in near new condition.

BTW cool carry bag.
That looks like a nice gun to have.
Originally Posted by RHClark

Holes drilled for two shotgun shells and 10 .22LR

I had that same gun when I spent the summer in the wilderness of British Columbia. The .22 was good for grouse, called "Fool Hens." Gut and skin that hen, put it in the pot with a cup of rice, boil for 45 minutes. Very good.

The shotgun with slugs was the best we had for griz, thank God, we didn't see a griz.
OK, come on, how much didn't they like it$
Ha! I said other guns should have this^^^.

It just hit me that five 223s will fit in a hollow, trap door pistol grip in a couple of my ARs. Always,,, there. How sweet it is.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
That looks like a nice gun to have.

Here was the first one back in the days. Bought used maybe 1990, I was told it was originally an AK National Guard Aircrew issue, dunno the truth of that but it had traces of heavy canvas marks from storage on the finish.

Countless hours over the years of casual plinking with friends and family at soda cans at improbable distances and I was so familiar with it I could miss twice on the same clay before it hit the ground 🙂

On road trips through handgun-unfriendly States it carried inconspicuously and legally and assembled in moments in a motel room or tent.

Love it! Been looking for one like that.
Good find
1992…. 🙂

2012….. I’m guilty of introducing all seven NY nephews to firearms with that 24. I’ve texted them… first one to make their parents grandparents gets this one grin

Coolio Mike
Pretty good find. I've been looking for a youth model M94 410 and they seem to be scarce now.
Good score! I'm really liking that case. Is there a manufacturer's tag on it?
Now that’s a keeper!!
Cool find. Good for you.
For sure a neat find there.
Cool, and nice wood.
Cool!!! Good for you Birdy!
Birdwatcher: Good for you - those "guns" are indeed VERY handy. versatile and fun to have around.
Your observations of the new breed of gun enthusiasts (sellers/buyers/users) are noted and concurred with.
I kind of feel sorry for the "black guns are the ONLY guns types".
Times - they are a changin.
Enjoy that nifty rig.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Camper special, an excellent find.
Had one just like this one same case too.
Saw this earlier today..

Savage 24 22/20 Gauge
Excellent! I hunted one similar in the 80’s. Would like to find one in 22 Hornet someday. Not a priority but if I see one…. .
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Good score! I'm really liking that case. Is there a manufacturer's tag on it?

No markings. Appears to be old-school vinyl, cracking from age at the ends of the fold. I have read the 24C came with a case, never saw one before. A quick Google says the 24C was produced 1972-88. I know that later much less desirable versions switched to a plastic trigger guard with the latch to open the action moved to a plastic button in the front of the trigger guard.

Also this case is the early style subject to cracking as this one is along the ends of the fold , dunno when either of these changes were made.

Very nice, my first one I got 40 or so years ago.
In 22LR/410, recently got a 30/30 over 20 gauge, bidding on a 22 mag over 20 gauge right now.

Always liked them for grouse or rabbit, will probably try the 30/30 for deer.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

There’s one on Gunbroker right now. Looks clean.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Savage-24C/search?Keywords=Savage%2024C&s=f
I knew a guy that hunted in the Western VA mountains back in the 70s when about everything was in season at once in Nov. We hunted in a cabin near him one time. He had a Savage .222 Rem. over a 20 ga. He carried ammo for every conceivable scenario he could come across while up in the mountains. Back then you could shoot turkeys with a rifle or shotgun in Nov., deer , bear, squirrel, and some others I can't remember. Many of his deer succumbed to the .222 as well as the shotgun.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

There’s one on Gunbroker right now. Looks clean.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Savage-24C/search?Keywords=Savage%2024C&s=f

I saw that but the wood sucks compared to yours
Nice find Mike. What store? I was in SA yesterday and hit a few with zero results though a pretty nice Marlin bolt action 22 Mag at $129 was tempting.
I’m glad you found it!
Cool story and a cool gun.
Mother bought me one from the PX when I was 14. Traveled well on the Greyhound bus trips.

👍

Traded off down the road along with a double 20.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Cool story and a cool gun.
Thanks Brother Laul
Originally Posted by RHClark

Holes drilled for two shotgun shells and 10 .22LR

The Original SHTF gun. Nice snag. I always wanted one too.
Cool Gun Birdie, nice find.

Lol, those boys probably thought they was hosin' the old man......
Cool gun and great thread.
Good luck with it.
Originally Posted by EdM
Nice find Mike. What store? I was in SA yesterday and hit a few with zero results though a pretty nice Marlin bolt action 22 Mag at $129 was tempting.

Adelbridge, and it turns out I paid more’n half what they go for on the internet but only about half what -I- woulda paid for it 🙂
Cool gun Birdy, always wanted the 410. I wonder if back when they were in production you could order the combination you wanted? Anyone know?
I'm jealous. Cool find!
My son has the Savage Mod 24C 20” .22/20 gauge he learned to shoot with 32 years ago. Most versatile gun I’ve ever owned, shoots .22LR better’n I can hold, open choke bore shoots slugs well, comes apart and pops together in moments.

I’m glad he has it but I missed having it. Had my eye out for one for years.

Durn near miracle in a gun store today, same gun, original case, VG condition. I’m not sure it’s ever been fired 😎

Can’t blame the Millennials running the place, they were raised on black rifles and polymer handguns, this gun was prob’ly Greek to them, they sold it to me for about half I would expect to pay on the ‘net 🙂

My brother gave me a savage 22mag/20ga. He never shot it, although picked it up used, and I haven't shot it. It's going to my daughter
Looks new hardly used.

I have a plain stocked one in 22 mag and 20 gauge.

I got it for a turkey gun and lately it has been doing a number on skunks.

I let my Dad use it when his Rem.1100 got to be to heavy,it was 20 gauge on the full sized frame.

He loved it.
Great find.
It makes sense they would have came in a case like that, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen one. Cool!
Originally Posted by EdM

Adelbridge, and it turns out I paid more’n half what they go for on the internet but only about half what -I- woulda paid for it 🙂

I was there yesterday... They used to have some pretty good deals and I have bought a few. I bought a pretty mint 2nd year Ruger 10-22 Mannlicher there maybe five years ago at a very fair price. It stood out on the wall of black.
I have a relatively rare Model 24 Savage-.357 mag over a 20 gauge… it makes for a handy camper gun.
Were you able to keep the, "OH YEAH" grin off your face til you were leaving?
Originally Posted by DMc
Cool gun Birdy, always wanted the 410. I wonder if back when they were in production you could order the combination you wanted? Anyone know?

Nope, these were always mass-produced working man’s guns.

IIRC the rimfire versions came in .22LR/20ga, .22LR/.410 and .22WMR/20ga

Centerfire versions had stouter receivers were considerably heavier and IIRC I can recall .222, .223, .357 and .30-30 all over 20ga.
Originally Posted by CP
I have a relatively rare Model 24 Savage-.357 mag over a 20 gauge… it makes for a handy camper gun.

I found one of those maybe 15 years back but the one I had was a lemon. Horrible trigger even by Mod 24 standards but in particular the shotgun barrel printed way off in left field. Couldn’t wait to trade it off.

So you got a good deal on a p.o.s. then degrade the people that sold it to you for a good deal? They're probably happy someone finally took it off their hands.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

So you got a good deal on a p.o.s. then degrade the people that sold it to you for a good deal? They're probably happy someone finally took it off their hands.

Go eat a donut and suck a dick, what a scumbag piece of sheit you are.
I won't mention the state or the shop but the new 5 inch colt python that sells for $1325.00 I'm sure everyone would like one just because....Juniors $ covered over the 1 and Unnamed Sob (Mike I really strongly dislike you!) Paid $325.00 for said Python. I love millennial too. Cool savage Birdster!
Pivots for ammo storage
Originally Posted by mirage243

F ucking crybaby lol

Keep yer homo fantasies to yourself, b itch

F ucking crybaby lol

You really are the turd in the punch bowl.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

F ucking crybaby lol

You really are the turd in the punch bowl.

Some don't like the truth, especially delusional old folks

So you got a good deal on a p.o.s.

You sound like a Millennial too.

Not an insult, just an observation.

Ok boomer

So how much did you pay for that p.o.s .? 120 bucks?

Or did the Millennials swindle you? Lol

Ok boomer

Ain’t you got better things to do at 6:30am than to argue with old folks? 🙂

Ok boomer

Ain’t you got better things to do at 6:30am than to argue with old folks? 🙂

Do you not remember what you paid? Or did you get ripped off?
Why can’t fellow firearm enthusiasts just be happy for another guy that finds a gun they like. It should not matter the manufacturer, price, caliber, condition or so fourth.
Originally Posted by viking
Why can’t fellow firearm enthusiasts just be happy for another guy that finds a gun they like. It should not matter the manufacturer, price, caliber, condition or so fourth.

Just poking a little fun at the typical boomer Fudd "Millennial don't know nuthin 'cept black plastic guns" bulls hit. Old timers like to dish it out but get their diapers in a wad when it's given back.

They knew they had an old hardware store gun that'd been refinished with minwax that would only sell if the "right" old curmudgeon stumbled in....
Well in that case, chastise away😆🤣.

Yeah boomers like furs, cigars and bourbon don’t they.😂
Originally Posted by viking

Just poking a little fun at the typical boomer Fudd "Millennial don't know nuthin 'cept black plastic guns" bulls hit. Old timers like to dish it out but get their diapers in a wad when it's given back.

It is a common human error to assume that others think like they do.

They knew they had an old hardware store gun that'd been refinished with minwax that would only sell if the "right" old curmudgeon stumbled in....

A puzzle; this prob’ly a 40yo gun that has sat unused, maybe in someone’s safe for all of that time and that ain’t a factory finish on what is almost certainly a cheap birch wood stock, yet someone took the time to stain and wax it.

Actually if there was one that clean with the original finish sitting next to it I woulda taken that one instead, this one’s gonna get knocked around.
A puzzle; this prob’ly a 40yo gun that has sat unused, maybe in someone’s safe for all of that time and

Now that is probably is true. Good news for buyers in the coming years who seek out such hardware store relics (with the approaching mass boomer exit), it seems most old folks are real keen on buying guns.....not so much shooting or using them. Got to keep them pretty and all..
We have very different tastes about what a grail gun is. I hope it works ok for you. We had one in the family growing up. After it’s third trip to Savage it went away.
That's a cool find, Birdy!
Wishing you the best with the new toy. I picked up one about 7-8 years ago, very good external condition and from appearances internal would all good. .30-30 over 20 ga. Neither barrel shot worth poop, 7 days/week..... .30-30 shot very low and grouped about 5" at 25 yards. 20 ga shot very ragged patterns and at 20 yards the pattern center was about 2' high and left of POA.
A puzzle; this prob’ly a 40yo gun that has sat unused, maybe in someone’s safe for all of that time and

Now that is probably is true. Good news for buyers in the coming years who seek out such hardware store relics (with the approaching mass boomer exit), it seems most old folks are real keen on buying guns.....not so much shooting or using them. Got to keep them pretty and all..
It's quite obvious you've never met Mike.
[Now that is probably is true. Good news for buyers in the coming years who seek out such hardware store relics (with the approaching mass boomer exit), it seems most old folks are real keen on buying guns.....not so much shooting or using them. Got to keep them pretty and all..

What? You think all those Millennials buying hi-cap black semi-autos are actually going out and shooting them? If so my neighborhood would be ringing with gunfire way more than it is.

Point of fact I met a young man I know who graduated high school three years back at that very gunstore when I was there he proudly told me that he had an AK and wanted to convert it to full-auto. I asked him how he was gonna afford the ammo to shoot it 🙂

Since I was around and sentient in the ‘70’s I can state with authority the working class stiffs who bought those assorted birchwood-stocked guns back then actually went out and used them. More people hunted and there was more available land to do so.

I was a teenager newly arrived from England in the early ‘70s in the NY suburbs. I would drool over the firearms in the Western Auto catalogue.
When finally allowed by my folks to buy one at age 16, my first gun was a .22/20 Mod 24, two guns for the price of one 🙂
There goes the water heater money. Shucks

Have to keep showering at the high school with Lea Thomas.

😂😂
Point of fact I met a young man I know who graduated high school three years back at that very gunstore when I was there he proudly told me that he had an AK and wanted to convert it to full-auto. I asked him how he was gonna afford the ammo to shoot it

Let me guess you believe you spoke with another Millennial....lol

Boomer fudds only talk about shooting guns, on average.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Wishing you the best with the new toy. I picked up one about 7-8 years ago, very good external condition and from appearances internal would all good. .30-30 over 20 ga. Neither barrel shot worth poop, 7 days/week..... .30-30 shot very low and grouped about 5" at 25 yards. 20 ga shot very ragged patterns and at 20 yards the pattern center was about 2' high and left of POA.

That sounds very much like my experience with the .357/20ga I had, it was horrible, didn’t help any that the plastic trigger guard broke at the range.

I lucked out with my previous Mod 24 that my son has, the trigger was decent, the .22 is accurate and it patterned slugs lower but in the same vertical plane as the .22. Minute of pie plate at 100 yards with slugs but is was consistently minute of pie plate, not bad for a 20” 5 1/2lb gun.

The hard part is gonna be finding 20ga slugs to wring out this one.

Nope, was trying to keep a long post short, but the firearms preferences are similar

You must be hanging with the wrong Boomers, the ones I hang with cut their teeth on firearms.

Sadly for your generation, the Conservative vote is fading as the Boomers pass away.

I’m grateful I was born when I was, I worry about my son, nephews and granddaughter.

Nope, was trying to keep a long post short, but the firearms preferences are similar

You must be hanging with the wrong Boomers, the ones I hang with cut their teeth on firearms.

Sadly for your generation, the Conservative vote is fading as the Boomers pass away.

I’m grateful I was born when I was, I worry about my son, nephews and granddaughter.

Lol ya the 60s were so conservative. F ucking clowns.

So back on topic, how much did you blow on the piece of sheit?
Yes, the trigger on mine is just okay, and I don’t know about the 20 gauge pattern. But, I have killed a lot of soda cans with the .357 and have put up some reasonably good short range groups with mine. Sorry you guys got a hold of some bad ones…
I hope Jackoff Handy fuqks with the wrong boomer one day, world will be a better place. I hope it happens soon.
I hope Jackoff Handy fuqks with the wrong boomer one day, world will be a better place. I hope it happens soon.

Boo-f ucking-hoo whaaaa whaaaa

Ps won't happen. Boomies are couch riders
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

That sounds very much like my experience with the .357/20ga I had, it was horrible, didn’t help any that the plastic trigger guard broke at the range.

I lucked out with my previous Mod 24 that my son has, the trigger was decent, the .22 is accurate and it patterned slugs lower but in the same vertical plane as the .22. Minute of pie plate at 100 yards with slugs but is was consistently minute of pie plate, not bad for a 20” 5 1/2lb gun.

The hard part is gonna be finding 20ga slugs to wring out this one.
Mike, I might have some 20 gauge slugs in my stash if you can't find any.
Cool find Birdie. I grew up shooting my dad's. His was a 22 mag 410 lotta fun with that gun.
Shot my first pheasant, first try with the 410/22, with plastic stock.

On the wing, even..... smile

I've never seen one with wood that nice. Good on you!
Cool gun no matter what you paid for it.
It’s a pretty iconic gun. It is an affordable drilling made in America. They remain very popular.
These type statements always seem a little stupid too me. If a millennial person owned this alleged gun store wouldn’t this millennial be face down in his phone all day like most of them are? You expect me to believe this same millennial owns a gun store and hasn’t bothered to take 3 seconds to look up the book value of the guns he sells while he’s already on his phone? Let alone maybe spending 5 seconds to check the prices on the big online gun sale sites. I think this whole back story is bullshite you found a gun you wanted and you paid what they asked which was probably more than you could have got it on Guns International but you don’t go on that site cause your scared they will steal your address and phone number lol.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
We have very different tastes about what a grail gun is. I hope it works ok for you. We had one in the family growing up. After it’s third trip to Savage it went away.

I have a nostalgia for the common 70’s era guns I knew. A previous grail gun was a clean Stevens 311 12ga sxs, birch stock, double triggers, 22” barrels. Handles like a 2x4 and kicks like a mule 🙂 I love that gun.

I’m still looking for a clean .22 Glenfield 25 bolt action rifle with a tubular magazine like my cousin had, we shot the heck out of that thing. I’ve found 7rd detachable magazine versions of the equivalent Marlin, but tubular mag versions must be much scarcer.
Originally Posted by Bay1975
These type statements always seem a little stupid too me. If a millennial person owned this alleged gun store wouldn’t this millennial be face down in his phone all day like most of them are? You expect me to believe this same millennial owns a gun store and hasn’t bothered to take 3 seconds to look up the book value of the guns he sells while he’s already on his phone? Let alone maybe spending 5 seconds to check the prices on the big online gun sale sites. I think this whole back story is bullshite you found a gun you wanted and you paid what they asked which was probably more than you could have got it on Guns International but you don’t go on that site cause your scared they will steal your address and phone number lol.

Having named the store I ain’t gonna digress further, suffice to say it’s a great place with an exceptionally friendly staff….. I enjoy shopping there.

I’m pretty sure it was Guns International I found my exceptionally nice hand-assembled Pedersoli Brown Bess, but it’s a flinter and could be shipped direct.

I have never purchased modern firearms on the ‘net, it’s a hassle and further expense lining up a third party with an FFL….. and I am a Boomer after all 🙂

Edited in as an aside: IMHO smartphones, more’n anything else, are what is killing Western Civilization through the effects on our youth.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Mike, I might have some 20 gauge slugs in my stash if you can't find any.

Hey thanks Rog, I have to rummage through my stash too, I’m thinking I kept a few boxes of that and buck in reserve.

One thing I’ve noticed already, the sights on this one are a lot fuzzier than the last one was.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a pretty iconic gun. It is an affordable drilling made in America. They remain very popular.
That.

Set down the eggnog for a while.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Set down the eggnog for a while.

He's a piece of sheit pig, he don't need the eggnog.
That.

Is it though?
Originally Posted by mathman
That.

Is it though?

It’s a barrel short but I knew what he meant.

Not everyone is a “mathman”😂

A drilling has three barrel. This is just a double. But I agree, they are pretty cool and probably underappreciated.

LOL! Came across a Mossberg .22LR lever gun with a crappy Tasco 4× scope.
Wouldn't eject and feed about every 5th or 6th shot.
Decided to sell it.
Looked it up online.
Found several on sale for $95 to $100.
Sounded good to me!
Heck, I didn't even get it on the table before an older guy bought it and never argued about price!
An hour or so later, I wandered around the show to see what was out there.
There was the Mossberg I'd sold for $95 laying on a table tagged $165!! 😳
Back at my table, I see a kid walk by with that same rifle! Bought it for tag price! 😖

The "internet" ain't always the answer!
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer

LOL! Came across a Mossberg .22LR lever gun with a crappy Tasco 4× scope.
Wouldn't eject and feed about every 5th or 6th shot.
Decided to sell it.
Looked it up online.
Found several on sale for $95 to $100.
Sounded good to me!
Heck, I didn't even get it on the table before an older guy bought it and never argued about price!
An hour or so later, I wandered around the show to see what was out there.
There was the Mossberg I'd sold for $95 laying on a table tagged $165!! 😳
Back at my table, I see a kid walk by with that same rifle! Bought it for tag price! 😖

The "internet" ain't always the answer!

There are stupid people everywhere. There was a time when to find a guns value you had to look it up in a book. It’s literally at your finger tips now. In seconds you can find the value and or prices of the same gun sold. Only an idiot would just buy a gun without at least a 5 second research.

My point was this OP dufuss is trying to convince people he got over on a Gun store buying a gun for half its value because they are millennials and only know about ARs etc. He’s full of [bleep].

Those old fairy tales about your uncle Bob buying a mint condition Greener down at the local pawn shop for 45$ is over lol. You might get a deal from some meth head on a stolen gun or maybe some fat man boobed 20 yo that inherited pawpaws guns but you ain’t getting over on a gun dealer or a gun shop that’s just stupid nonsense
@ Bay1975

Privately run pawn shops have knowledgeable (mostly!) staff because most have "skin in the game"! You gotta know what's coming in to get the best return.
There is a "chain" pawn shop near me. They hire mouth breathers because they need warm bodies in their shop.
I take advantage of them every chance I get.
1) Win M12 16 gauge - $100 out the door
2) Rem "Sportsman" 16 gauge - $150 (one of the first 500 made)
3) Redding "Powder & Bullet" scale - $20 (found 1958, unsigned Fed Duck Stamp in scale instructions! value - $80)

So, I attempt to stop in every "chain" pawn shop I find! 👍
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
@ Bay1975

Privately run pawn shops have knowledgeable (mostly!) staff because most have "skin in the game"! You gotta know what's coming in to get the best return.
There is a "chain" pawn shop near me. They hire mouth breathers because they need warm bodies in their shop.
I take advantage of them every chance I get.
1) Win M12 16 gauge - $100 out the door
2) Rem "Sportsman" 16 gauge - $150 (one of the first 500 made)
3) Redding "Powder & Bullet" scale - $20 (found 1958, unsigned Fed Duck Stamp in scale instructions! value - $80)

So, I attempt to stop in every "chain" pawn shop I find! 👍

What is it with some people? They cannot be satisfied with I found the item I wanted and got a decent price. For some reason they feel better about the deal when they con the other person or get over on them in some way. Or if they can’t get over on the other person they feel the need to lie and say they did. I also think your full of [bleep]. No pawn shop selling guns without having some idea of the value. Why you feel the need to tell lies to strangers on the internet is a whole different discussion.
My point was this OP dufuss is trying to convince people he got over on a Gun store buying a gun for half its value because they are millennials and only know about ARs etc. He’s full of [bleep].

What? You think I was gloating?

I thought I was sharing good news. I’m sure those guys made a profit and I ain’t in the business of buying and selling guns. If anyone got taken it might have been me for what I traded in which is why I happened to be there in the first place. Christmas and all that 🙂 I was perusing the racks while the paperwork was processed.

Rest assured, this weren’t my first dufuss thread and it prob’ly won’t be my last.

I almost didn’t post this, Jackson might be mean to me again 😬

As pathetic as it is...that's what you did. I know, sad. So how much for the p.o.s.?

I thought I was sharing good news. I’m sure those guys made a profit and I ain’t in the business of buying and selling guns. If anyone got taken it might have been me for what I traded in which is why I happened to be there in the first place. Christmas and all that 🙂 I was perusing the racks while the paperwork was processed.

Rest assured, this weren’t my first dufuss thread and it prob’ly won’t be my last.

Birdy you are probably the nicest person who posts here. You bought a gun from a dealer for a good price, good for you. You didn’t cheat a widow or mental defective. If a business doesn’t know the price of the merchandise they pedal it isn’t up to the consumer to correct them. Anybody with a problem is a doùche plain and simple. Jacksoff In His Hand can’t help but crap on every thread he posts on. Who gives a crap what you paid, you wanted it and it’s yours. I can’t understand people like him and that other tool Bay1975. They seem to revel in misery. Good for you and Merry Christmas.

Birdy you are probably the nicest person who posts here. You bought a gun from a dealer for a good price, good for you. You didn’t cheat a widow or mental defective. If a business doesn’t know the price of the merchandise they pedal it isn’t up to the consumer to correct them. Anybody with a problem is a douche plain and simple. Jacksoff In His Hand can’t help but crap on every thread he posts on. Who gives a crap what you paid, you wanted it and it’s yours. I can’t understand people like him and that other tool Bay1975. They seem to revel in misery. Good for you and Merry Christmas.

Mike S I hope you choke on the next di@k you swallow

Birdy you are probably the nicest person who posts here. You bought a gun from a dealer for a good price, good for you. You didn’t cheat a widow or mental defective. If a business doesn’t know the price of the merchandise they pedal it isn’t up to the consumer to correct them. Anybody with a problem is a doùche plain and simple. Jacksoff In His Hand can’t help but crap on every thread he posts on. Who gives a crap what you paid, you wanted it and it’s yours. I can’t understand people like him and that other tool Bay1975. They seem to revel in misery. Good for you and Merry Christmas.

Mike S I hope you choke on the next di@k you swallow
81 posts in 3 years. Just a lonely sock puppet with homo-erotic tendencies. Get help, oh and thanks for proving my post doùche. Merry Christmas
© 24hourcampfire