Home
“A new strain known as JN.1 will cause many people to suffer from “reduced cardiac function,” according to the report.”

Sounds legit
get your boosters now.

https://modernity.news/2023/12/29/e...ill-cause-global-heart-failure-pandemic/
oh well.
Its the vaccines that break your heart.
Gotta save the social security fund. Bye, Boomers.
Originally Posted by JeffP
“A new strain known as JN.1 will cause many people to suffer from “reduced cardiac function,” according to the report.”

Sounds legit
get your boosters now.

It's the vax that caused heart failure rates, worldwide, to skyrocket.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
oh well.
Nice knowing ya.
I've had two shots and 11boosters and I'm fine.
Yeah, it was called the Covid-19 vaccine.

whistle
It’s moved to a Gut Virus because of the Vaccines which are Respiratory Remedies .

This isn’t going to End..
So we’re gone from, “You guys are bunch of loons. There is no evidence of increased occurrences of heart problems” to “The increased occurrences of heart problems are caused by a new Covid strain not the vax.”

LOL

Some guys on here are probably sweating bullets.
Laffin at the entire absurdity
The guys who are warning everyone are "Scientists" lol
Just supplement with Vitamins D3, C, and zinc.
It's election year, why wouldn't their be another scare. Gotta keep Joe in the basement
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
It's election year, why wouldn't their be another scare. Gotta keep Joe in the basement
Exactly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Zinc accumulates in the body. Unlike like many supplements, you don't piss out the excess. Be mindfull of the Daily Recommended (which you get in a multi). Excess will fug you up. Read the labels. Serious.

Dr. Foo.
I recently heard that taking Probiotics greatly reduces the risk of getting really sick with the new strain.

I have been taking 1 PhiNaturals Phibiotics 30 Billion live cultures with 10 strains per capsule for a couple of years now, so I figured I am covered.

No more rat experimentation injections for me.

Sounds legit
get your boosters now.

Nope, its the poison shot that will knock out the retards who continue to boost up
Originally Posted by 700LH
Laffin at the entire absurdity
Oh, heres one lol
Just need to capture all those involved with gain of function research and insure each one of the MF’s are the first victims of their own creation.
Where is Lindsey Graham pounding the table to Nuke Chyna?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Zinc accumulates in the body. Unlike like many supplements, you don't piss out the excess. Be mindfull of the Daily Recommended (which you get in a multi). Excess will fug you up. Read the labels. Serious.

Dr. Foo.
Dr Cum Foo
What could go wrong?

Dr. Foo.
So far so good, since 2020. Dose hasn't changed, i.e., 15 mg per day. The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be an adult's upper limit for safety.
They needed an excuse for all the new cases of heart failure that resulted from, and will continue to result from, the vax. The purpose is to muddy the waters so no one can trace it to its true cause.
Here's the study your link cited, it says nothing about the JN.1 strain.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589004223027189

Predicted risk of heart failure pandemic due to persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection using a three-dimensional cardiac model

Introduction

The cumulative number of people infected with the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) has exceeded 754 million and the number of deaths has reached 6.8 million as of February 2023. The dominant SARS-CoV-2 mutant strain continues to be the BA.5 strain (omicron strain) worldwide (WHO, Edition 130).1 Case fatality risk and hospitalization is reduced in the delta and omicron strains compared to earlier strains due to several factors such as a reduction in the inherent severity of the virus, an increase in spontaneous outbreaks, vaccination and the use of therapeutic agents (UKHSA, 2022).2 The trend has moved from “COVID-19 pandemic” to the “post COVID-19” which encourages us to focus not only on acute phase symptoms, but on chronic health problems.3

The expression of ACE2 in the heart is reported to be higher than in other organs.4 In addition, several literatures reported that ACE2 expression in cardiomyocyte is higher in patients with heart failure than in healthy controls.5,6,7 This suggests that the heart is susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection, which is more pronounced under detrimental conditions such as heart failure. More than 10 years before the COVID-19 pandemic, several researches revealed the detection of viral genomes in samples of endocardial biopsies from patients with idiopathic chronic cardiomyopathy suggesting that viral infection is deeply involved in the pathogenesis of the disease. These researches also suggest that chronic viral infection impairs cardiac function.8,9 Even though the persistent viral infection was recognized to be associated with the onset and the progress of chronic cardiomyopathy at that time, very limited research focusing on persistent viral heart infection had been reported before 2019, possibly because of the unawareness of its significance in healthcare. COVID-19 pandemic may have drastically changed the situation as the population at risk of future heart failure due to persistent infection of SARS-CoV-2 is expected to exponentially increase. Even though conclusive clinical evidence that persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection is associated with declined cardiac function has not been reported so far, the proof-of-concept study of the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 persistent infection of the heart and the potential risk of opportunistic progression of heart failure should be validated by a three-dimensional human cardiac tissue model which would serve as the alarm bell for a global healthcare risk.

Limitations of the study

While this study provides valuable insights into SARS-CoV-2 persistent infection in cardiac tissues, it is crucial to acknowledge specific limitations that may affect the interpretation of our findings. The findings are derived from in vitro model created from human iPS cells, offering significant insights but potentially not fully representing the diverse factors within the human body. Phenomena observed under hypoxic stress may be influenced by intricate interactions among different tissues and organs, necessitating further investigation. Furthermore, the necessity to conduct the entire series of experiments in a P3 level safety laboratory resulted in a relatively small sample size, potentially limiting the generalizability of our results. These limitations underscore the importance of future research endeavors to validate and further extend our findings.
No worries, I heard on radio news the other day that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation are preparing to finance a program to supply Africa with all sorts of m RNA vaccines. They missed out on getting mass vaccinated the last go round and had to scrape by with Ivermectin and Hydroxy. As did India.
Another 20 million for the bitch travis kelce.
Originally Posted by ARTY
Just need to capture all those involved with gain of function research and insure each one of the MF’s are the first victims of their own creation.
I suggest the Fauci box, where their limbs are restrained, and their vocal cords are cut so we can't hear their screams of agony as biting parasites consume them. This is what Fauci did to Beagles.
I suspect that it may be true……if you took the “jab”! Those of us that did not, likely have nothing to fear…..except our government! memtb
Originally Posted by Jimmypop

That comment tells me…..you are not fine. In fact……you are very unwell! 😁 memtb
I'll take my chances by thinking for myself.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Classic.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So we’re gone from, “You guys are bunch of loons. There is no evidence of increased occurrences of heart problems” to “The increased occurrences of heart problems are caused by a new Covid strain not the vax.”

LOL

Some guys on here are probably sweating bullets.

Some will soon be cooling down. shocked

For now.

You must be 700lh's sockpuppet.........
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

All aboard!!!!! I'm on that train.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

All aboard!!!!! I'm on that train.

Exactly, treat it like the flu, keep your distance, don't touch stuff, then touch your nose and mouth, and when you get home wash your hands with an antibacterial soap.
lol

how often do you use misinformation for your sources? I remember you posting that Russia attacked Poland with a missile when two days later it was proven to be a Ukraine AA missile. lie after lie from you

your joke fake news web site praises NY Gov Cuomo for his Covid response even after he killed thousands of elderly by sending covid patients into nursing homes and assisted living facilities

"Meanwhile, whilst being severely attacked by his misconduct, then-governor Cuomo gained media attention with his emphasis on scientific expertise, detailed facts, and instructive messaging via Twitter" (

Originally Posted by Squidge
Here's the study your link cited, it says nothing about the JN.1 strain.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589004223027189

Predicted risk of heart failure pandemic due to persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection using a three-dimensional cardiac model

Introduction

The cumulative number of people infected with the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) has exceeded 754 million and the number of deaths has reached 6.8 million as of February 2023. The dominant SARS-CoV-2 mutant strain continues to be the BA.5 strain (omicron strain) worldwide (WHO, Edition 130).1 Case fatality risk and hospitalization is reduced in the delta and omicron strains compared to earlier strains due to several factors such as a reduction in the inherent severity of the virus, an increase in spontaneous outbreaks, vaccination and the use of therapeutic agents (UKHSA, 2022).2 The trend has moved from “COVID-19 pandemic” to the “post COVID-19” which encourages us to focus not only on acute phase symptoms, but on chronic health problems.3

The expression of ACE2 in the heart is reported to be higher than in other organs.4 In addition, several literatures reported that ACE2 expression in cardiomyocyte is higher in patients with heart failure than in healthy controls.5,6,7 This suggests that the heart is susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection, which is more pronounced under detrimental conditions such as heart failure. More than 10 years before the COVID-19 pandemic, several researches revealed the detection of viral genomes in samples of endocardial biopsies from patients with idiopathic chronic cardiomyopathy suggesting that viral infection is deeply involved in the pathogenesis of the disease. These researches also suggest that chronic viral infection impairs cardiac function.8,9 Even though the persistent viral infection was recognized to be associated with the onset and the progress of chronic cardiomyopathy at that time, very limited research focusing on persistent viral heart infection had been reported before 2019, possibly because of the unawareness of its significance in healthcare. COVID-19 pandemic may have drastically changed the situation as the population at risk of future heart failure due to persistent infection of SARS-CoV-2 is expected to exponentially increase. Even though conclusive clinical evidence that persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection is associated with declined cardiac function has not been reported so far, the proof-of-concept study of the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 persistent infection of the heart and the potential risk of opportunistic progression of heart failure should be validated by a three-dimensional human cardiac tissue model which would serve as the alarm bell for a global healthcare risk.

Limitations of the study

While this study provides valuable insights into SARS-CoV-2 persistent infection in cardiac tissues, it is crucial to acknowledge specific limitations that may affect the interpretation of our findings. The findings are derived from in vitro model created from human iPS cells, offering significant insights but potentially not fully representing the diverse factors within the human body. Phenomena observed under hypoxic stress may be influenced by intricate interactions among different tissues and organs, necessitating further investigation. Furthermore, the necessity to conduct the entire series of experiments in a P3 level safety laboratory resulted in a relatively small sample size, potentially limiting the generalizability of our results. These limitations underscore the importance of future research endeavors to validate and further extend our findings.
Looking forward to it
Wait, let me guess. Government Officials are warning to be sure to mail in your ballot.

If you go to the polls to vote in person, you will DIE on the spot !!!

They needed an excuse for all the new cases of heart failure that resulted from, and will continue to result from, the vax. The purpose is to muddy the waters so no one can trace it to its true cause.

^^^^^This^^^^^
Just covering their collective arse...in an election year.
Wait, let me guess. Government Officials are warning to be sure to mail in your ballot.

If you go to the polls to vote in person, you will DIE on the spot !!!

I thought they had that covered by simply taking Trump off the ballot?
We ain't dead yet!!
I suggest the Fauci box, where their limbs are restrained, and their vocal cords are cut so we can't hear their screams of agony as biting parasites consume them. This is what Fauci did to Beagles.

Did they really do that to Beagles, those filthy MF'ers.

Eat a can of anchovies every day , that will boost your immune system for sure. grin
Originally Posted by memtb

That comment tells me…..you are not fine. In fact……you are very unwell! 😁 memtb
Any chance his comment could have been sarcastic ? __ ?
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I thought they had that covered by simply taking Trump off the ballot?

It's an "insurance policy".

~ Peter Strzok
I'm happy to be threatened and don't mind the telegraphing.

Good luck mf'er
Just a follow up ta the brain failure pandemic.
Originally Posted by RMiller2

No kidding. My brother, who has been a workout freak of nature his whole life, now has myocarditis. Doctor told him He shouldn't lift weights anymore. Thank you, Fauci, Big Pharma and Big Med.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No kidding. My brother, who has been a workout freak of nature his whole life, now has myocarditis. Doctor told him He shouldn't lift weights anymore. Thank you, Fauci, Big Pharma and Big Med.

My brother, who does have a myriad of health issues……though no heart problems took “the jab” because it was highly recommended for those with health issues.

Just weeks, maybe days (can’t remember) he went to get his shot. Within a day or two after the first shot…..he went to the hospital with some heart related issues. A couple weeks later got his booster. Within hours he was in bad shape. A neighbor rushed him to a local small hospital, that said he needed to be moved very quickly to a regional clinic…..on the ride, they “paddled” him twice! Within hours he was getting a pacemaker put in.

He’s convinced that “the jab” is responsible for his heart going to hell! I’m inclined to agree! memtb
This terrible new strain, like it’s 2019 sibling, ain’t nothing to mess with. If you absolutely positively have to take your little mutt out for a walk or a piss make absolutely sure that you’re wearing a mask and a face shield despite being triple vaxxed and quad boosted. If you have to drive somewhere by yourself always wear your face mask with your windows rolled up otherwise clouds of suspended covid particles will rush in and get into your mouf. It’s definitely more difficult to eat your 3 Big Macs, large fry and jumbo Diet Coke while driving and dealing with having to pull your mask down for each bite but it’s the only safe way. After a big McDonald’s meal the first cigarette is always so satisfying but if you are wearing a mask and or a face shield then smoking, eating and driving gets more complicated but it’s worth it to be safe from the despicable affliction of being stuffed up and having a cold. 😂
Never had a flu shot, never had a Covid shot, 12 years antibiotic free…I’ll keep rollin these dice.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Another 20 million for the bitch travis kelce.

Nah. He’s not that smart Sam. They probably told him if he took the jab for a commercial, they’d get him a date with that Libertard C.unt Tay Tay.

Bet she’s Jabbed and Tripple Boosted. 🤪
Originally Posted by memtb

My brother, who does have a myriad of health issues……though no heart problems took “the jab” because it was highly recommended for those with health issues.

Just weeks, maybe days (can’t remember) he went to get his shot. Within a day or two after the first shot…..he went to the hospital with some heart related issues. A couple weeks later got his booster. Within hours he was in bad shape. A neighbor rushed him to a local small hospital, that said he needed to be moved very quickly to a regional clinic…..on the ride, they “paddled” him twice! Within hours he was getting a pacemaker put in.

He’s convinced that “the jab” is responsible for his heart going to hell! I’m inclined to agree! memtb

memtb, sorry to hear about your brother, too. I'm inclined to believe your brother is correct and that the job has caused him this problem. And to think, these are just 2 stories of what those bastards have done to our country.
Originally Posted by wagner
Never had a flu shot, never had a Covid shot, 12 years antibiotic free…I’ll keep rollin these dice.

I’ve had 3 or 4 over the past 20+ years and EVERY SINGLE TIME I got sick the following day. A few (several) years ago I was told that it was impossible and just coincidence that I got sick for a solid week from the flu vaccine so I said ok let’s try it again…..guess what? I went in when I was sick and told that “doctor” that he’s full of [bleep]. I said a few more choice words and thanked him for nothing. I’ll never get a flu shot again and a covid shot I’ll forcibly shove up their asses sideways if they try that crap with me.

I had a lot of faith and trust in the healthcare community but unfortunately they really disappointed me and subsequently they won’t have my trust and support going forward. It’s not that I think the individual doctors or nurses have nefarious intent but rather that they were so gullible, arrogantly gullible. I understand how they operate in the scientific world with their peer reviewed approvals and wordy explanations that say little but what I can’t abide is willful ignorance. I saw gross examples of willful ignorance with the medical community as a whole and criminal ignorance on an individual basis and I expected better. There is a serious problem with “follow the leader” (right off the cliff) in the scientific community and medical community that does NOT allow for questioning, especially when you are subordinate or sub-intelligent enough to dare question a doctor. I didn’t play that game of kiss the docs ass despite what a dumbfuck he/she is. I didn’t work for them and I only took orders from them when those orders were in writing! Doctors really resent being held accountable for their decisions/choices/orders and much prefer the flexibility to blame everyone else which is much more difficult when there fckup is memorialized on paper (nowadays computer PS).

I’m not an anti-vaxxer as it applies to life before 2019. My wife and I as well as all our children are vaccinated with the usual childhood vaccines, DPT (not the diseased Australian cuckhold but the actual diseases) and I am thankful for the science that has given humanity those blessings. Vaccines have been a literal modern miracle in a non-religious way and have elevated the quality of life for untold BILLIONS of people. Vaccines have prevented children from pain, permanent disfigurement and a life destined to be miserable.

Covid-19 and all the bullshit, fear mongering, lies, control, over-the-top outrage and everything else that came with it destroyed simple things that mean a lot in totality. Simple things like trust gets violated and the doctor-patient relationship is ruined, or seriously eroded since one needs to trust one’s doctors. In the future when this happens, and it seems to be happening again as we speak, it will be easy to ignore the government’s suggestions but we have to be diligent in our information gathering so that we don’t dismiss good information because it came from the government.
If the information/recommendation comes from the government it would be wise to assume it was false and likely harmful.
Bring back the guillotine.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’ve had 3 or 4 over the past 20+ years and EVERY SINGLE TIME I got sick the following day. A few (several) years ago I was told that it was impossible and just coincidence that I got sick for a solid week from the flu vaccine so I said ok let’s try it again…..guess what? I went in when I was sick and told that “doctor” that he’s full of [bleep]. I said a few more choice words and thanked him for nothing. I’ll never get a flu shot again and a covid shot I’ll forcibly shove up their asses sideways if they try that crap with me.

I had a lot of faith and trust in the healthcare community but unfortunately they really disappointed me and subsequently they won’t have my trust and support going forward. It’s not that I think the individual doctors or nurses have nefarious intent but rather that they were so gullible, arrogantly gullible. I understand how they operate in the scientific world with their peer reviewed approvals and wordy explanations that say little but what I can’t abide is willful ignorance. I saw gross examples of willful ignorance with the medical community as a whole and criminal ignorance on an individual basis and I expected better. There is a serious problem with “follow the leader” (right off the cliff) in the scientific community and medical community that does NOT allow for questioning, especially when you are subordinate or sub-intelligent enough to dare question a doctor. I didn’t play that game of kiss the docs ass despite what a dumbfuck he/she is. I didn’t work for them and I only took orders from them when those orders were in writing! Doctors really resent being held accountable for their decisions/choices/orders and much prefer the flexibility to blame everyone else which is much more difficult when there fckup is memorialized on paper (nowadays computer PS).

I’m not an anti-vaxxer as it applies to life before 2019. My wife and I as well as all our children are vaccinated with the usual childhood vaccines, DPT (not the diseased Australian cuckhold but the actual diseases) and I am thankful for the science that has given humanity those blessings. Vaccines have been a literal modern miracle in a non-religious way and have elevated the quality of life for untold BILLIONS of people. Vaccines have prevented children from pain, permanent disfigurement and a life destined to be miserable.

Covid-19 and all the bullshit, fear mongering, lies, control, over-the-top outrage and everything else that came with it destroyed simple things that mean a lot in totality. Simple things like trust gets violated and the doctor-patient relationship is ruined, or seriously eroded since one needs to trust one’s doctors. In the future when this happens, and it seems to be happening again as we speak, it will be easy to ignore the government’s suggestions but we have to be diligent in our information gathering so that we don’t dismiss good information because it came from the government.

What do you think of the simple daily Probiotic approach?

ARe we really suprised about this sshiyy

norm
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

What do you think of the simple daily Probiotic approach?

anything that helps our imune system is good -- not the same for everyone , take what works for you.

Norm
You actually believe anything that comes from our government? Then your dumber than snail schit

Dr. Foo.
So far so good, since 2020. Dose hasn't changed, i.e., 15 mg per day. The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be an adult's upper limit for safety.

I typically take 50mg a day, sometimes I forget.
If i feel like i am getting sick I take 50mg twice a day..

This spring, during allergy season I took 50g twice a day, first time in years that I haven't suffered like a dog!
Take ze shots and eat ze insects, you filthy Gentiles !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Dr. Fauci: “It's been proven that when you make it difficult for people in their lives, they lose their ideological bullshit and they get vaccinated”
Source: https://t.me/OrwellianDystopia/90350
Dr. Fauci: “It's been proven that when you make it difficult for people in their lives, they lose their ideological bullshit and they get vaccinated”
Source: https://t.me/OrwellianDystopia/90350

Listened to the video, have no doubt that scumbag Fauci said that.

I wonder though, at what point in human history does Fauci believe it "was proven"?
This right here. Insurance companies are now pissed off and demanding amswers as to why we are seeing so many drop dead at a young age. What better way to get out of the truth than to blame it on a new cold strain. People are dumb amd will believe anything they are told
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Did they really do that to Beagles, those filthy MF'ers.

Eat a can of anchovies every day , that will boost your immune system for sure. grin
Yes they did amd it was swept under the rug by our wonderful media. Fauci is an evil bastard who deserves to be tortured before stuck in the ground
They don't seem to care about people, but everything comes apart when you interrupt the revenue stream.
What I find interesting is they know this ahead of time. ya think that maybe they are designing a strain of covid right now to achieve this or maybe they already have it on hand and are waiting for the opportune time to release it........

Like June or July of 2024, two birds with one stone kinda thing......
EVERY virus as in EVERY virus enters human cells via ACE2 receptors. And yes, the heart is full of ACE2 receptors along with the gut, blood vessels, and lungs.

Every year a few folks suffer heart attacks at the gym or running after a simple flu infection due to the virus still causing inflammation of the heart and vessels.

This is nothing new during or immediately after a viral infection - Study
The Aliens did it
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
EVERY virus as in EVERY virus enters human cells via ACE2 receptors. And yes, the heart is full of ACE2 receptors along with the gut, blood vessels, and lungs.

Every year a few folks suffer heart attacks at the gym or running after a simple flu infection due to the virus still causing inflammation of the heart and vessels.

This is nothing new during or immediately after a viral infection - Study

So common they even gave it a new acronym
SADS
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
Hunh...I would have thought 'faucied' would have been more accurate.
Both sisters are medical professionals. What they’re seeing isn’t normal. But the medical community is trying to normalize it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What I find interesting is they know this ahead of time. ya think that maybe they are designing a strain of covid right now to achieve this or maybe they already have it on hand and are waiting for the opportune time to release it........

Like June or July of 2024, two birds with one stone kinda thing......
I think it possible "they" could create a virus that would attach itself to a certain race of people or multiple races of people, except their own.
Yah, yah, yah... "YER ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Yah, yah, yah...
Originally Posted by Redneck
Yah, yah, yah... "YER ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Yah, yah, yah...

You do know we are all going to die...right?

Sounds legit
get your boosters now.

It's the vax that caused heart failure rates, worldwide, to skyrocket.
No no no no…. Just think how bad it "would’ve been" had it not been for the saviors in the big pharma and saint fauci.
The globalist are out in the open that they want to rid the world of ""consumers"" . They're not going to stop because the Consumers whine about the jab , they aren't scared of a bunch of whiners.

The people responsible for the jab and many other things could be rounded up - chained to the wall - and let one person at a time do to them what they please with no ramifications whatsoever. 75% of white folks wouldn't do s-chit - maybe pray for them take them a meal and drink. Western society has become soft & fluffy and is being taken over by leaps & bounds right now.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The globalist are out in the open that they want to rid the world of ""consumers"" . They're not going to stop because the Consumers whine about the jab , they aren't scared of a bunch of whiners.

The people responsible for the jab and many other things could be rounded up - chained to the wall - and let one person at a time do to them what they please with no ramifications whatsoever. 75% of white folks wouldn't do s-chit - maybe pray for them take them a meal and drink. Western society has become soft & fluffy and is being taken over by leaps & bounds right now.

Apparently I am a 25%er...and personally think hanging is a good stopgap measure.
The reports of covid related cardiac issues were around well before the vaccine.
Cardiac issues due to viral infections are nothing new.

Still, I wouldn’t trust the vaccine, or certainly continued boosters.

Make your choices, play your hand, and die like everybody else.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The reports of covid related cardiac issues were around well before the vaccine.

Don't the blinders you wear ever become tiresome?
They will simply blend the new deaths with the old deaths previous to the jab. They have to throw smoke for them forcing an unwilling populace to take the jab.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Don't the blinders you wear ever become tiresome?

Actually...the man is correct.

Play what you have before you die.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I was referring to paragraph number one.
This will require mandatory voting by mail.

And paragraph one was correct. Reports of heart damage in relation to Covid-19 were being reported long before the release of the vaccine. Here is just one of many reports before the vaccine that it only takes a few moments to verify that claim.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/09/03/what-covid-19-is-doing-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery

Does being as stupid as you are ever get tiresome?

I almost lost my brother who luckily had a good cardiovascular surgeon . There is zero history of anyone having blood clots , strokes in my family.
Originally Posted by RHOD

And paragraph one was correct. Reports of heart damage in relation to Covid-19 were being reported long before the release of the vaccine. Here is just one of many reports before the vaccine that it only takes a few moments to verify that claim.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/09/03/what-covid-19-is-doing-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery

Another one wearing blinders. Are you aware of the dramatic increase in sudden death, blood clots, diagnoses of heart issues, starting precisely when the shots started??

Yes, yes, all the cases of acute myocarditis I saw 2-6 days after getting vaccinated were all due to covid, not the vaccine.

I watched a pro-vax cardiologist do the fastest 180 ever after the vaccine was out for only 2 months. It was awesome rubbing my refusal to bend the knee in his face.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🖕
If you are pretty sure someone or some group wants you dead do not drink, eat, ingest in any way, or inject anything they offer.

There is a population reduction agenda on the move.
SHe's just another sock puppet posting misinformation Every post is left wing fake news since she joined

Another one wearing blinders. Are you aware of the dramatic increase in sudden death, blood clots, diagnoses of heart issues, starting precisely when the shots started??
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you are pretty sure someone or some group wants you dead do not drink, eat, ingest in any way, or inject anything they offer.

Precisely.
Several Nordic countries and others banned the use of the MNRA shots for young males as early as the fall of 2021 due to myocarditis and clotting issues.

It's not like these side effects of the clot shots weren't known early on.

I am aware that you like to make lots of unsubstantiated claims. Then when shown how ridiculous they are, you immediately move on to other unsubstantiated claims, seemingly not being the slightest bit bothered that your original claim was utter BS.
You guys know Rhodent is retarded right?
go away pedo sock puppet

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am aware that you like to make lots of unsubstantiated claims. Then when shown how ridiculous they are, you immediately move on to other unsubstantiated claims, seemingly not being the slightest bit bothered that your original claim was utter BS.
He is just another Chatgpt sock puppet that shows up from time to time these days.
[quote=ribka]go away pedo sock puppet

Thanks for sharing your family’s Christmas photo with us. Not sure what it has to do with this tread though.
It has to do with you fugging off.
Originally Posted by ribka
go away pedo sock puppet

Wow! Is that really him? Sicko!
SHe's just another sock puppet posting misinformation Every post is left wing fake news since she joined

She is a useless, unintelligent leftist fugk who deserves every ounce of disrespect flung at her here.

She can ESAD.

She is a useless, unintelligent leftist fugk who deserves every ounce of disrespect flung at her here.

She can ESAD.

She's a Biden voting Covtard and I'm sure she's already on the list under her original username. Typical Leftist Coward.

Believing “Reports” issued by your Government and/or the Medical Community can be hazardous to your health, especially when there are $billion$ available just for the asking.

And that right there is the whole thing in a nutshell.

And that right there is the whole thing in a nutshell.
Yup
Is this one of the permutations that fauci and his commie buddies built in to the virus
Off the subject of Covid, but kinda related. If anyone would like to talk about viral cardiomyopathy, feel free to PM me.

I had about 30 years of experience being around it. Up close and personal.

It all ended in a very sad way.
© 24hourcampfire