Home
https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/status/1740869845053546522?s=19
Take it Federal and you will see a mass exodus from both sides of the aisle...take it international and Canberra will be devoid of life and I will be cleaning my own gutters and streets.
Well, bye.
Like Cockroaches scattering in the light!!
I'm on the fence with this , who wants the whole world to know what all is in their house. Tell the world that you have an expensive gun collection , jewelry , motorcycles , antigues , ?+?+. Roll out the red carpet for home invaders .

Anything you received since taking office - yes , previous to that -no.
Pelosi made it easy to get rich on the taxpayers. That’s why republicans never challenged her.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'm on the fence with this , who wants the whole world to know what all is in their house. Tell the world that you have an expensive gun collection , jewelry , motorcycles , antigues , ?+?+. Roll out the red carpet for home invaders .

Anything you received since taking office - yes , previous to that -no.

I agree this would probably be a better approach. A person’s net worth going into office would be a baseline and could be very general for the above reason. It really is nobody’s business how many antique cars or firearms you own going into office. What is significant is the amount of wealth received while serving in public office. Think AOC.
"Bel Air Beach mayor Dave Gaddis says 4 of his five 5 council members have resigned ahead of the new year, all because of a new form they will have to fill out starting January 1st. It requires them to Share their net worth and the dollar amount of every asset they own over $1,000. The goal to achieve and identify conflicts of interest."

Its hard for me to trust sources with substantive and grammatical errors.

Form 6 is already required for higher-level state officials, so it's not some revolution.

I agree that identifying every asset over $1,000 is not a good idea.

Conflicts of interest are a problem, but that doesn't mean every proposed solution is a good idea.

We do want normal people to run for office, right? What normal person would sign up for that kind of scrutiny? I would not.
They must have had some input for that law from politicians from California ,New Jersey, New York and Minnesota.
Originally Posted by plumbum
"Bel Air Beach mayor Dave Gaddis says 4 of his five 5 council members have resigned ahead of the new year, all because of a new form they will have to fill out starting January 1st. It requires them to Share their net worth and the dollar amount of every asset they own over $1,000. The goal to achieve and identify conflicts of interest."

Its hard for me to trust sources with substantive and grammatical errors.

Form 6 is already required for higher-level state officials, so it's not some revolution.

I agree that identifying every asset over $1,000 is not a good idea.

Conflicts of interest are a problem, but that doesn't mean every proposed solution is a good idea.

We do want normal people to run for office, right? What normal person would sign up for that kind of scrutiny? I would not.

I would not want to identify every asset over 1k why should anyone?
Originally Posted by rainshot
Pelosi made it easy to get rich on the taxpayers. That’s why republicans never challenged her.

Paul Pelosi is just a gifted investment guru.
"Anyone that gets rich from politics is a crook." Harry Truman
© 24hourcampfire