Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Take it Federal and you will see a mass exodus from both sides of the aisle...take it international and Canberra will be devoid of life and I will be cleaning my own gutters and streets.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, bye.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Like Cockroaches scattering in the light!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm on the fence with this , who wants the whole world to know what all is in their house. Tell the world that you have an expensive gun collection , jewelry , motorcycles , antigues , ?+?+. Roll out the red carpet for home invaders .

Anything you received since taking office - yes , previous to that -no.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pelosi made it easy to get rich on the taxpayers. That’s why republicans never challenged her.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'm on the fence with this , who wants the whole world to know what all is in their house. Tell the world that you have an expensive gun collection , jewelry , motorcycles , antigues , ?+?+. Roll out the red carpet for home invaders .

Anything you received since taking office - yes , previous to that -no.

I agree this would probably be a better approach. A person’s net worth going into office would be a baseline and could be very general for the above reason. It really is nobody’s business how many antique cars or firearms you own going into office. What is significant is the amount of wealth received while serving in public office. Think AOC.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
"Bel Air Beach mayor Dave Gaddis says 4 of his five 5 council members have resigned ahead of the new year, all because of a new form they will have to fill out starting January 1st. It requires them to Share their net worth and the dollar amount of every asset they own over $1,000. The goal to achieve and identify conflicts of interest."

Its hard for me to trust sources with substantive and grammatical errors.

Form 6 is already required for higher-level state officials, so it's not some revolution.

I agree that identifying every asset over $1,000 is not a good idea.

Conflicts of interest are a problem, but that doesn't mean every proposed solution is a good idea.

We do want normal people to run for office, right? What normal person would sign up for that kind of scrutiny? I would not.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
They must have had some input for that law from politicians from California ,New Jersey, New York and Minnesota.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by plumbum
"Bel Air Beach mayor Dave Gaddis says 4 of his five 5 council members have resigned ahead of the new year, all because of a new form they will have to fill out starting January 1st. It requires them to Share their net worth and the dollar amount of every asset they own over $1,000. The goal to achieve and identify conflicts of interest."

Its hard for me to trust sources with substantive and grammatical errors.

Form 6 is already required for higher-level state officials, so it's not some revolution.

I agree that identifying every asset over $1,000 is not a good idea.

Conflicts of interest are a problem, but that doesn't mean every proposed solution is a good idea.

We do want normal people to run for office, right? What normal person would sign up for that kind of scrutiny? I would not.

I would not want to identify every asset over 1k why should anyone?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
Pelosi made it easy to get rich on the taxpayers. That’s why republicans never challenged her.

Paul Pelosi is just a gifted investment guru.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
"Anyone that gets rich from politics is a crook." Harry Truman

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 45 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,133
Posts18,483,919
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.