Home
GA gunna kick the schidt outta them .
WGAF?
I think there are already about 3 UGA starters that’ll sit out. Bowers being one.
Yes, Bowers is protecting his draft stock.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
WGAF?
Millions, Brother Dan.
the fans of one of these teams should stop bitching now about how unfair 'the system' is. Maybe.
I find it hilarious that ESPN, who is the main driving force in all of this chit that has ruined college football, is now whining about all of the FSU players who will be participating in the game, thereby lessening the television value of the game, which is all that ESPN cares about concerning college football.
As far as players sitting, I don't blame anyone who has a decent shot of being drafted.
WGAF?

I suspect the old elk hunter.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
WGAF?

Not really, I expect them to lose they are down 21 players 95% of their offensive production gone( a lot of draft and some portal) and on their third string QB. They will end the season at 13-1 .

Always a coward indoors as usual always criticizes teams but never tell us who he follows.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the fans of one of these teams should stop bitching now about how unfair 'the system' is. Maybe.

I thought you didn't follow football? You are enough problems with that ashcan program in Gainesville leave it at that. What bowl game they playing in ? Oh I know they can't go to one because they lost to FSU.
FSU

4 da Win!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I think there are already about 3 UGA starters that’ll sit out. Bowers being one.

Bowers is their only offensive starter supposedly out, He is a gametime decision which means he will play. All they had to do was win one game Alabama and they would not be out looking in.
Hope the dogs stamp the schit out of the Semenholes.
Originally Posted by RicG

Glad to see UGA out of the NC and possibly for good . Way overrated this year., they should win this one but they aren't 2021 or 2022 anymore.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
FSU

4 da Win!

Not likely.

Very likely.

21-3
They just be gator bait.
Oops.

28-3
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Glad to see UGA out of the NC and possibly for good . Way overrated this year., they should win this one but they aren't 2021 or 2022 anymore.

On this we disagree.

FSU yes; UGA no.
FSU

HAS DEM DAWGS

right where they want them…….
Yep; 35-3 - square in their sights!

Losing 25 guys to the NFL will do that sometimes.

Already did before halftime
I a nice, swift ass kicking…
Happened to tune it in. I have to ask if FSU actually sent a team.
Where is that great FSU defense we all heard about? This is embarrassing…
Originally Posted by JGRaider

They are not losing 25 to the NFL this year
Wheels are completely off the FSU jitney buggy.
I wonder how bad Kirby will bludgeon them in the 2nd half ?
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Over the past couple of years, which was in reply to the previously mentioned 2021-2022 and being overrated. Get it?
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Wheels are completely off the FSU jitney buggy.
I wonder how bad Kirby will bludgeon them in the 2nd half ?

Ask jag, since the fix is in.
Assskicking of the highest order. Hope GA hangs 100 on 'em.
Originally Posted by Springcove

I still maintain UGA was one of the 4 best teams at the end of the regular season.

Over the past couple of years, which was in reply to the previously mentioned 2021-2022 and being overrated. Get it?

Been happening to Bama for a decade or more; Georgia more recently. Not the reason they are getting embarrassed today.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I still maintain UGA was one of the 4 best teams at the end of the regular season.
They are

Preview of what Washington is going to do to Texas.

I'd settle for a 1-point win

Yep.

But I’m sure if they were included in the playoff, things would be different for FSU. 😂

Agreed
I am a lifelong Dog fan but this is getting ugly. I feel sorry for the FSU fans right now, 42-3. I don't know who they could have put GA up against outside the top 4 that would have been any better. A GA-AL rematch would have been a great game.
So far, Georgia is hanging on! They would likely be National Camps again, had they made the top four!

While on football……Auburn was an embarrassment! memtb

Yep
GA got Chiliinstruct’ed by the Committee.

I don't think WA is good enough to put that kind of whipping on TX, but TX did not deserve to be in the top 4 & surely not at #3.

That's too bad for the Wolverines as them & AL are the 2 best teams in the playoffs.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I don't think WA is good enough to put that kind of whipping on TX, but TX did not deserve to be in the top 4 & surely not at #3.

That's too bad for the Wolverines as them & AL are the 2 best teams in the playoffs.

MM

Agreed.

But I sure do hope Washington puts that kinda ass whupping on the Longhorns.

It’s never not fun to see the Horns and the Suckeyes get stomped.

Michigan vs Alabama will be the real Championship Game.

ROLL TIDE !
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
GA got Chiliinstruct’ed by the Committee.

Poor LITTLE Man Stalker F.aggot Troll.
She just can’t help herself. 😂😂😂

MM

Agreed; and I think whoever wins that game also takes the Championship.

My loyalty says Michigan; my objectivity isn’t sure it corresponds.
UW and UM have met a few times in the Rose Bowl
Of the four team in the playoff Washington is the weakest. Georgia should have been in before them.

Been happening to Bama for a decade or more; Georgia more recently. Not the reason they are getting embarrassed today.

That's great. My response was replying to the 21-22 season and being overrated this year. When anyone loses 25 players to the draft you can't help but be down a little. Bama isn't the Bama of the past few years either.

I'll wager you $1000 that WA doesn't beat TX by 45.
FSU

4 da Win!

When?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
FSU

4 da Win!

When?

It’s coming.

Nothing can stop it.

Will Hatari bail me out?
FSU

4 da Win!

When?

It’s coming.

Nothing can stop it.

Should we book it?

I’ll be happy to make that wager straight up; and cede the 4.5 points Vegas has you favored by. Proceeds to St Jude. Deal?
C
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
FSU

4 da Win!

When?

It’s coming.

Nothing can stop it.

Should we book it?

Correction, woolve. Maybe do a screen shot to help you remember.

And yes, BearShat, you can book it. grin

C
FSU

4 da Win!

When?

It’s coming.

Nothing can stop it.

Should we book it?

I wasn’t talking to you dipschit. I was poking fun at okok when he posted that about the Seahawks all the time.

I usually don’t even read what you post it’s so looney. lol

I’ll be happy to make that wager straight up; and cede the 4.5 points Vegas has you favored by. Proceeds to St Jude. Deal?

You said the Orange bowl was a preview to what WA was going to do to TX. I said I'll wager you $1000 WA doesn't beat TX as bad as Georgia is horsewhipping FSU, that was the bet, not against the line, or anything else. I actually hope WA beats the crap out of TX but I don't think that will happen.

Love St. Judes though.
Even jag wouldn’t make that bet!
Well; maybe with hatari’s money.
Lambs came to the slaughterhouse.
I had to turn it at halftime and watched Wyoming come back and beat Toledo.
Georgia and Alabama would have been a excellent game for the championship. But then every team that didn’t make it to the top 4 would have been whining like FSU. We all seen what happened to them!
Lord knows we can’t have two SEC teams in the finals!
C
FSU

4 da Win!

When?

It’s coming.

Nothing can stop it.

Should we book it?

I wasn’t talking to you dipschit. I was poking fun at okok when he posted that about the Seahawks all the time.

I usually don’t even read what you post it’s so looney. lol

Pardon me.

Sorry. So you're stupidly stuck on Fake Nues too. Well, you won't be for much longer.

Take care.

MM

Agreed; and I think whoever wins that game also takes the Championship.

My loyalty says Michigan; my objectivity isn’t sure it corresponds.

UM has their best chance ever this year. Game will likely turn on turnovers or mistakes & neither team does that much .
Or on which QB gets hot. I think it will be a good, tough game.

MM

When you cut corners and hire mercenaries instead of developmental HS players and earn your money developing them...this is what you get. If this is your means, you need to offer substantial bonuses to stay and play the bowl game...that's how you keep mercenaries on board. They follow the money. That whole transfer portal BS has made them mercenaries......like Democrats....follow the money.
WGAF?
FSU

HAS DEM DAWGS

right where they want them…….

How’d that turn out for Free Shoes University?

WGAF?

You calling me an old elk hunter? Hell, I’m only 66 and I give a big F. UGA 79 BS , 81 Masters, Econ.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Hell, I’m only 66 and I give a big F. UGA 79 BS , 81 Masters, Econ.

GoDOGS has a pedigree, but is he AKC registered?

You calling me an old elk hunter? Hell, I’m only 66 and I give a big F. UGA 79 BS , 81 Masters, Econ.

No, was calling OEH OEH!

😂
ESPN article said 29 scholarship players were opt outs or injured.

“ The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.”

Bowl games not in playoffs are going to be nothing more than scrimmages from here on out. Not that they’re not already “everybody gets a trophy” games as it is.

But gotta get that tv revenue.
Well Fl St was saying that if they were the only undefeated team in the nation, they deserved to be national champs, whether they played in the playoffs or not.

Guess that's a mute point, now!
Originally Posted by Cheesy
ESPN article said 29 scholarship players were opt outs or injured.

“ The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.”

Bowl games not in playoffs are going to be nothing more than scrimmages from here on out. Not that they’re not already “everybody gets a trophy” games as it is.

But gotta get that tv revenue.

When that many starting players "opt out" there should be some kind of penalty or lack of payment from the bowls. I'm absolutely not saying FSU would have won, but it would have at least been a game. UGA sat 3 starters against GT before losing to Bama and the result was a single possession win by UGA, just from being slightly vanilla and having a few players sit out. Having the majority of your skill players sit out and I'm sure the rest not exactly focuses is disrespectful to the fans who paid the money to travel and go to the games.

FSU should have just declined the invite and let someone else play that wanted to be there - but of course they were not about to turn down that payday.
Danny Kanell has a very interesting idea for resurrecting the bowls now that ESPN, NIL, and the transfer portal have ruined them. He proposes making them the first game of the following season rather than the end of the current season. I think that this makes a great deal of sense. Everyone plays non-conference games to begin the season, so let that first game be the bowl match-ups. Let the four, eight, twelve, fifty-two, or whatever ridiculous number of teams ESPN wants in their invitational go ahead and play their tournament at the end of the season, immediately, without the long lay-off that exists at present. Next fall, those teams and the teams who failed to make a bowl can schedule amongst themselves while the "bowl teams" play their games. All games would count. Players from teams involved in the ESPN Invitational certainly wouldn't abandon their teammates with something so vital as the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP on the line, so those games would see teams at full strength. As for the rest of the teams, they should be able to count on their players sticking around for at least the first game of the season, so the bowl games would not see teams decimated by desertion.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Hell, I’m only 66 and I give a big F. UGA 79 BS , 81 Masters, Econ.

GoDOGS has a pedigree, but is he AKC registered?
Heck no. I’m a mutt. But lovable
Florida state got what they deserved. A$$ whipping
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Danny Kanell has a very interesting idea for resurrecting the bowls now that ESPN, NIL, and the transfer portal have ruined them. He proposes making them the first game of the following season rather than the end of the current season. I think that this makes a great deal of sense. Everyone plays non-conference games to begin the season, so let that first game be the bowl match-ups. Let the four, eight, twelve, fifty-two, or whatever ridiculous number of teams ESPN wants in their invitational go ahead and play their tournament at the end of the season, immediately, without the long lay-off that exists at present. Next fall, those teams and the teams who failed to make a bowl can schedule amongst themselves while the "bowl teams" play their games. All games would count. Players from teams involved in the ESPN Invitational certainly wouldn't abandon their teammates with something so vital as the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP on the line, so those games would see teams at full strength. As for the rest of the teams, they should be able to count on their players sticking around for at least the first game of the season, so the bowl games would not see teams decimated by desertion.

you can't put Danny "Karen" Kanell and "interesting" in the same sentence
Any time the Semenholes lose, it's a great day!
Originally Posted by 5sdad

you can't put Danny "Karen" Kanell and "interesting" in the same sentence

Apparently I achieved the impossible! shocked
© 24hourcampfire