Home
Posted By: Muffin SC Election Results - REP.... - 02/24/24
https://www.enr-scvotes.org/SC/119816/web.317647/#/summary

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...s-south-carolina-republican-primary.html
AP calls the race for TRiUMPh.................

No votes yet to be tallied.....
Originally Posted by Muffin

Kinda like the 2020 election.
Is anybody surprised, including Nikki? I hope she got a good price for that sellout!
Did CNN call for DJT yet?
They need him to get their ratings back up...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

uh-oh!

does that mean the fix is in?
Well, there goes the suspense. What will I do with all this popcorn?
You could make Christmas Garlands and Wrap the Tree of Liberty ..
Looks like Quickie Haley's goin down on the "one ta go".
Originally Posted by Sycamore

uh-oh!

Ain't no fixing your dumbass, some things just can't be done.
I find it hard to believe that Haley got 40%.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

30% of those are Democrats switching parties for the primary. 10% are infected with TDS
I can’t take 4 more years of mean tweets, I’m gonna sit this one out like tarquin.

MM
I said the same thing!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I can’t take 4 more years of mean tweets, I’m gonna sit this one out like tarqueen.

+1
I can’t take 4 more years of mean tweets, I’m gonna sit this one out like tarquin.

🤣🤣

Votes are still being counted, the race was called since the most liberal (urban) areas come in first.

Haley will end up somewhere well below 40%, she's currently at 39% and dropping! laugh

I'm proud to say I did my bit and voted for Donald J. Trump! grin

Trump 2024!
Originally Posted by PreciousLiberty

Votes are still being counted, the race was called since the most liberal (urban) areas come in first.

Haley will end up somewhere well below 40%, she's currently at 39% and dropping! laugh

Trump 2024!

👍👍👍

Curious..

What else was on the ballot?

From rural MS, it may be county supervisors,constable, judges, coroner, tax collector, sheriff… etc.

I live in county, so less than our small town.. mayor, alderman…
Sadly tarqueen does not understand the power of the vote, gives him no rights to complain.
Wife and I did our part today voting for Trump. Lot of demonrats waited until today to vote for Haley. People of SC didn't vote for her. She was a [bleep] governor also.
It is time for her to go away.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Sadly tarqueen does not understand the power of the vote, gives him no rights to complain.

Claimed he didn't vote at all because he knew Trump would win, but when confronted for not supporting and voting for conservatives down ballot can't justify it...and still wants to run his yap around here like he's some kind of political guru---and thinks no one can see he's really a never-Trumper, frequently quoting never-Trumpers and their opinion pieces.

NO credibility.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

MM

30% of those are Democrats switching parties for the primary. 10% are infected with TDS

This....

And 260Remguy can't find his way to the voting booth either.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

MM

This....

Yep. True South Carolinians would never vote for her against Trump.

uh-oh!

Tell us all about four years of treason and crimes with the Russia Russia Russia hoax again….
Explain away legacy media becoming Pravda for the Ds.
Explain to all of us why democrats are not calling for any accountability …

And yet your side continues to blindly regurgitate talking points as if they and the media have integrity and credibility…..
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was booed during former President Trump's remarks tonight following his projected South Carolina primary victory.

“I love him, he's a good man," Trump said. "We have a highly opinionated group of people here."
Lol
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by PreciousLiberty

Trump 2024!

👍👍👍

Curious..

What else was on the ballot?

From rural MS, it may be county supervisors,constable, judges, coroner, tax collector, sheriff… etc.

I live in county, so less than our small town.. mayor, alderman…

Not too much, no other people, just three ballot initiatives around better vetting for judges, and two others that seemed silly (one was apparently around giving people the right to choose their political party).
Just curious, because 24 HR Campfire went crazy when Fox called Arizona for Biden, with 73% of the vote reported.

AP calls SC for Trump with no votes reported and everyone is ok with that?

Curious.
Pretty sure they called AZ for Oatmeal Brain with 1% reported btw. I was working nights that night and watched it in real time.

Nikki should have been DONE when she pushed to allow SC’s Flag to be changed.
In this dystopian and dysfunctional clown world Nikki will declare this is not just a victory for her but a MANDATE against Trump. 😂

If she actually gave ashit about the Republicans and the future of our country she’d STFU and bow out gracefully but she doesn’t and she won’t, not when she can continue to line her pockets with her big money NEVER Trumpster donors.

I thought she was a pathetic caricature of a dumb bitch with her tearful rant about her husband serving abroad. I don’t know anything about her husband but I know that he doesn’t deserve the bullshit she’s forced him to endure. I assume that he is a honorable man (until proof to the contrary) serving his country bravely who didn’t ask to be publicly humiliated by her as a cuckhold while Nikki is cheating on him during her wine fueled orgies in the back of the state owned vehicles provided for her OFFICIAL use.

Her crocodile tears were the final straw for me. I have become a realist when it comes to the behavior of politicians and I know that it’s “unreasonable” of me to expect them to honor their sacred commitment and remain faithful to their spouse but her indignation and fake tears are more than I’m willing to look beyond. If she doesn’t care about him enough to keep her legs shut then she could at least keep her mouth shut (pun intended) and leave him out of her charade.

She’s not doing herself, the party, her family or her political future any favors by being a shrill, lying, emotionally unbalanced bitch….
It's early yet and only 60/40 Trump with all the dem money she got about 3am the dems should be able to flip that 60/40 Haley with a ballot dump or hot shot jump drive fixer. Lol dummy scumbags.mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
It's early yet and only 60/40 Trump with all the dem money she got about 3am the dems should be able to flip that 60/40 Haley with a ballot dump or hot shot jump drive fixer. Lol dummy scumbags.mb

Sad but true. Listening to that dumb biotch, makes me sick.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In this dystopian and dysfunctional clown world Nikki will declare this is not just a victory for her but a MANDATE against Trump. 😂

If she actually gave ashit about the Republicans and the future of our country she’d STFU and bow out gracefully but she doesn’t and she won’t, not when she can continue to line her pockets with her big money NEVER Trumpster donors.

I thought she was a pathetic caricature of a dumb bitch with her tearful rant about her husband serving abroad. I don’t know anything about her husband but I know that he doesn’t deserve the bullshit she’s forced him to endure. I assume that he is a honorable man (until proof to the contrary) serving his country bravely who didn’t ask to be publicly humiliated by her as a cuckhold while Nikki is cheating on him during her wine fueled orgies in the back of the state owned vehicles provided for her OFFICIAL use.

Her crocodile tears were the final straw for me. I have become a realist when it comes to the behavior of politicians and I know that it’s “unreasonable” of me to expect them to honor their sacred commitment and remain faithful to their spouse but her indignation and fake tears are more than I’m willing to look beyond. If she doesn’t care about him enough to keep her legs shut then she could at least keep her mouth shut (pun intended) and leave him out of her charade.

She’s not doing herself, the party, her family or her political future any favors by being a shrill, lying, emotionally unbalanced bitch….

Good post..
Hanging onto the front bumper of the bus by her fingernails, and Trump's shifting gears and speeding up. How many more losses will it take to get her attention? Sounds like at least a few!
Nikki staying in the race keeps Trump in the news as a winner. She is doing him a favor.
She's a c unt of the first magnitude.

MM
Being her home state, she was counting on a better result. Probably the highest total she’ll get in any state.
Reid's one night stand that just won't take a hint and leave...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calvin
Nikki staying in the race keeps Trump in the news as a winner. She is doing him a favor.

This ^^^^^^^^^

What’s the old saw about “no such thing as bad publicity” ?
Originally Posted by Calvin

its also a good distraction from all of his other problems.....so it does work in his favor.....bob
What’s with Emanuel he steps on stage to accept the Win in SC and guess who’s up there with Him

You guessed it Tinker Bell the Rump Ranger of Pennsylvania Avenue..

And the Boo’s .. Dude ..

Now this is the Second Time the Cock has Crow’d

You Pick’n Up what I’m Lying Down ..

Your are who You Associate With ..

Stand with the Wicked..

Your Wicked ..
Originally Posted by akrange
What’s with Emanuel he steps on stage to accept the Win in SC and guess who’s up there with Him

And the Boo’s .. Dude ..

Stand with the Wicked..

Your Wicked ..

its taken me awhile to decipher what you are laying down with your posts.....but you have a good point....bob

The Mighty Quinn

You are who you Associate With ..

And the Boo’s .. Dude ..

Stand with the Wicked..

Your Wicked ..

This is akin to Trump having McConnell on stage with him in KY.
MAGA✊🏻
Originally Posted by steve4102

And the Boo’s .. Dude ..

Stand with the Wicked..

Your Wicked ..

This is akin to Trump having McConnell on stage with him in KY.

I guess mitch anit that bad of guy after all....bob
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Pretty sure they called AZ for Oatmeal Brain with 1% reported btw. I was working nights that night and watched it in real time.

She caved after the Roof shooting in 2015, she used it as leverage to take it down, even though it the polls were 2 to 1 against it. Some legislators lost primaries because of their vote. A friend of mine Sen. Bryant lost my vote forever.

The late Hugh Leatherman said she’s not just a lame duck, but a dead duck. She’s a traitor, she quit as governor when she saw the opportunity and quit as ambassador (when Trump banned travel from Muslim countries).
Only counties that are not strong Trump are costal blacks and Uber rich new residents from blue states,
Richland County capitol government employees and state college libs.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

It's pretty easy to understand her actions when you realize she and Trump aren't running for the same party....... Trump is running on the Republican ticket, Hailey is running for the Republican party.
Listening to her speech last night was kinda like. Did they forget to tell her she lost in her home state. When she gets to some of the blue state she will do much better with all the dems voting for her. She doesn’t have a chance but longer she stays in more money goes in her pocket if I had to guess, if not she wouldn’t be doing it. Unless she really thinks dems will make so much trouble for Trump he can’t run.

NH is the next Liz Chaney.
Haley has the support of former acting CIA Director Mike Morell .

When Deep State (CIA) operatives have your back, you have no reason to surrender

this link has a screen capture that shows 75% in

https://www.azcentral.com/story/ent...-arizona-call-election-night/8544699002/

I bet you have read on 24HR campfire multiple times that it was 1% ?

By well intentioned posters who remember reading it somewhere. or hearing it somewhere.
Polling shows Haley waaaaaaaay ahead in one state.

The state of denial.
Arnon Mishkin, the Fox News decision desk chief, is getting heat from the Trump White House over his call of Arizona for former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday night.

Mishkin’s team awarded the state and its 11 electoral votes to Trump’s Democratic opponent at 11:20 p.m. Eastern time. The Associated Press, which collaborates with Fox News on a voter analysis survey used to determine election results, also gave Arizona to Biden.

None of the other networks had made a call on the state as of late Thursday afternoon. If Biden wins Georgia, Pennsylvania or Nevada, where results could come in Thursday night, Fox News will be in position to be the first to call the presidential election for Biden.

another picture showing 75% in

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...ishkin-election-2020-arizona-trump-biden
Haley has the support of former acting CIA Director Mike Morell .

When Deep State (CIA) operatives have your back, you have no reason to surrender

Lindsay likes the Support of those Rock Solid Tables in the Senate Hearing Room..

By well intentioned posters who remember reading it somewhere. or hearing it somewhere.

When I heard them call the election in Arizona it was mid-afternoon and they said it was at 10% of the vote counted. It was on the television on Fox News.
Those things are right inline with a Coup..

Somebody Jumped the Shark at Faux
Latest vote total shows 755,800 Total Votes Trump got 451,905 of those.

Here are the latest stats I can find on # of registered voters in SC:

Even assuming only registered Republicans voted = 49.8% turn-out. (755,800/1,518,588)

Not a very good turn-out. Now we know why Trump is always pounding the table to get out the vote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Haley has destroyed whatever dignity she ever pretended to have.
Originally Posted by rainshot
She is not in this race to display dignity.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Latest vote total shows 755,800 Total Votes Trump got 451,905 of those.

Here are the latest stats I can find on # of registered voters in SC:

Even assuming only registered Republicans voted = 49.8% turn-out. (755,800/1,518,588)

Not a very good turn-out. Now we know why Trump is always pounding the table to get out the vote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For a primary 49.8 is solid. Iowa was 14ish.
Originally Posted by rainshot
She is not in this race to display dignity.

The Mind that would Associate Dignity with a Foot Soldier of the Wicked ..

No amount of Evidence Will ever Convince..

Thor’s Hammer Along Side of the Head Maybe ..

uh-oh!

Does that mean you're finally getting clued in?
Im.starting to think it may be best if Haley was declared the winner in SC. Then if the vote Fraud could be uncovered and exposed before November...... whistle
Originally Posted by 45_100

When I heard them call the election in Arizona it was mid-afternoon and they said it was at 10% of the vote counted. It was on the television on Fox News.

you are saying you heard them call the election on TV BEFORE the polls closed?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im.starting to think it may be best if Haley was declared the winner in SC. Then if the vote Fraud could be uncovered and exposed before November...... whistle
Huh, was t it you that said Q, Trump and the Patriots “ Have it All”, and they watched the 2020 Steal live. That they allowed it to happen in order to Bring Dark to Light for those that refuse to see.

Yeah, that was you.

Now you are saying The Fraud needs to be uncovered?

What happened to “ We Have it All”
Originally Posted by 45_100

you are saying you heard them call the election on TV BEFORE the polls closed?

Yes. That is what I have been saying since the election. It was Martha McCollum and Bill Hemmer covering the election. They distinctly said “ with ten percent of the vote in, we are calling Arizona for Biden.” Then they looked at each other as though they suddenly realized what they just read and quickly changed the subject. It was about 2:00 in the afternoon. I couldn’t believe what I just heard and thought either I heard them wrong or they were mistaken. The next day Fox News confirmed Arizona went to Biden. At that point I questioned the entire election process in Arizona and sure enough all the major state elections went to democrats, governor, attorney general and US Senator. Up to that point I naively thought Arizona elections were reasonably secure. After that I started looking for other examples of corruption in Arizona and several became apparent.

In Cochise County two of our three county supervisors are under felony indictment for refusing to certify the election in the required time limit because they questioned the integrity of the election. The third supervisor is a democrat.

Mohave County BOS had an agenda item to require a hand count of votes in the upcoming election. Our newly “elected” state attorney general informed them state law requires votes be machine counted.

In Arizona you do not have to show proof of citizenship to register to vote, however you can only vote in the federal election if you don’t show proof of citizenship. This means you can vote for President and US Senate and House of Representatives.

Katy Hobbs was Secretary of State and it was her job to oversee the election process. She was also running for governor and amazingly, she won the election over Kari Lake. Coincidence? I think not!

Sycamore, I have no doubt you heard exactly what you said you heard later in the evening. I quit listening after they called it for Biden before the polls closed. Fox News probably waited until well after the polls closed to comment further on the Arizona election. I don’t think Martha and Bill were supposed to read that part. They overlooked the preceding sentence which said “don’t read this out loud”.
I’m starting to get that 2016 Feeling in My Buttocks..

Tulsi , The Pennsylvania Avenue Sap Suck’a who Hails from Hilton Head ..

Are we Gett’n Play’d ..

If we see Prince “ Little Red” Growdy up on Stage you know I’m Right ..

No they wouldn’t call Texas for DJT with a lot of the vote in while dragging it out hoping for a miracle. They called AZ before they stopped “counting” around midnight and the first time was 1-3% in. We had two networks showing at work plus the computers dialed in.

They may have backed off of it when the vote counting was stopped and the steal network got busy through the night but they definitely called AZ for FJB super early.

Don’t believe screen shots afterwards. DVRs of the actual broadcasts are what people need to see. Three or Four Networks from 9:00 eastern Tuesday Night until 3 Wednesday AM.
I’m starting to get that 2016 Feeling in My Buttocks..

Tulsi , The Pennsylvania Avenue Sap Suck’a who Hails from Hilton Head ..

Are we Gett’n Play’d ..

If we see Prince “ Little Red” Growdy up on Stage you know I’m Right ..

You are correct.
© 24hourcampfire