Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Haley has destroyed whatever dignity she ever pretended to have.
She is not in this race to display dignity.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Latest vote total shows 755,800 Total Votes Trump got 451,905 of those.

Here are the latest stats I can find on # of registered voters in SC:

Even assuming only registered Republicans voted = 49.8% turn-out. (755,800/1,518,588)

Not a very good turn-out. Now we know why Trump is always pounding the table to get out the vote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For a primary 49.8 is solid. Iowa was 14ish.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rainshot
Haley has destroyed whatever dignity she ever pretended to have.
She is not in this race to display dignity.

The Mind that would Associate Dignity with a Foot Soldier of the Wicked ..

No amount of Evidence Will ever Convince..

Thor’s Hammer Along Side of the Head Maybe ..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Muffin
AP calls the race for TRiUMPh.................

No votes yet to be tallied.....

Kinda like the 2020 election.

uh-oh!

does that mean the fix is in?

Does that mean you're finally getting clued in?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im.starting to think it may be best if Haley was declared the winner in SC. Then if the vote Fraud could be uncovered and exposed before November...... whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Pretty sure they called AZ for Oatmeal Brain with 1% reported btw. I was working nights that night and watched it in real time.

Nikki should have been DONE when she pushed to allow SC’s Flag to be changed.

this link has a screen capture that shows 75% in

https://www.azcentral.com/story/ent...-arizona-call-election-night/8544699002/

I bet you have read on 24HR campfire multiple times that it was 1% ?

By well intentioned posters who remember reading it somewhere. or hearing it somewhere.

When I heard them call the election in Arizona it was mid-afternoon and they said it was at 10% of the vote counted. It was on the television on Fox News.

you are saying you heard them call the election on TV BEFORE the polls closed?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im.starting to think it may be best if Haley was declared the winner in SC. Then if the vote Fraud could be uncovered and exposed before November...... whistle
Huh, was t it you that said Q, Trump and the Patriots “ Have it All”, and they watched the 2020 Steal live. That they allowed it to happen in order to Bring Dark to Light for those that refuse to see.

Yeah, that was you.

Now you are saying The Fraud needs to be uncovered?

What happened to “ We Have it All”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
Pretty sure they called AZ for Oatmeal Brain with 1% reported btw. I was working nights that night and watched it in real time.

By well intentioned posters who remember reading it somewhere. or hearing it somewhere.

When I heard them call the election in Arizona it was mid-afternoon and they said it was at 10% of the vote counted. It was on the television on Fox News.

you are saying you heard them call the election on TV BEFORE the polls closed?

Yes. That is what I have been saying since the election. It was Martha McCollum and Bill Hemmer covering the election. They distinctly said “ with ten percent of the vote in, we are calling Arizona for Biden.” Then they looked at each other as though they suddenly realized what they just read and quickly changed the subject. It was about 2:00 in the afternoon. I couldn’t believe what I just heard and thought either I heard them wrong or they were mistaken. The next day Fox News confirmed Arizona went to Biden. At that point I questioned the entire election process in Arizona and sure enough all the major state elections went to democrats, governor, attorney general and US Senator. Up to that point I naively thought Arizona elections were reasonably secure. After that I started looking for other examples of corruption in Arizona and several became apparent.

In Cochise County two of our three county supervisors are under felony indictment for refusing to certify the election in the required time limit because they questioned the integrity of the election. The third supervisor is a democrat.

Mohave County BOS had an agenda item to require a hand count of votes in the upcoming election. Our newly “elected” state attorney general informed them state law requires votes be machine counted.

In Arizona you do not have to show proof of citizenship to register to vote, however you can only vote in the federal election if you don’t show proof of citizenship. This means you can vote for President and US Senate and House of Representatives.

Katy Hobbs was Secretary of State and it was her job to oversee the election process. She was also running for governor and amazingly, she won the election over Kari Lake. Coincidence? I think not!

Sycamore, I have no doubt you heard exactly what you said you heard later in the evening. I quit listening after they called it for Biden before the polls closed. Fox News probably waited until well after the polls closed to comment further on the Arizona election. I don’t think Martha and Bill were supposed to read that part. They overlooked the preceding sentence which said “don’t read this out loud”.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m starting to get that 2016 Feeling in My Buttocks..

Tulsi , The Pennsylvania Avenue Sap Suck’a who Hails from Hilton Head ..

Are we Gett’n Play’d ..

If we see Prince “ Little Red” Growdy up on Stage you know I’m Right ..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No they wouldn’t call Texas for DJT with a lot of the vote in while dragging it out hoping for a miracle. They called AZ before they stopped “counting” around midnight and the first time was 1-3% in. We had two networks showing at work plus the computers dialed in.

They may have backed off of it when the vote counting was stopped and the steal network got busy through the night but they definitely called AZ for FJB super early.

Don’t believe screen shots afterwards. DVRs of the actual broadcasts are what people need to see. Three or Four Networks from 9:00 eastern Tuesday Night until 3 Wednesday AM.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
I’m starting to get that 2016 Feeling in My Buttocks..

Tulsi , The Pennsylvania Avenue Sap Suck’a who Hails from Hilton Head ..

Are we Gett’n Play’d ..

If we see Prince “ Little Red” Growdy up on Stage you know I’m Right ..

You are correct.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 358WCF, 21 invisible), 15,090 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.