Home
Posted By: Muffin Good election news...... - 03/05/24
...IF it's true!

Sure hope so!
Posted By: rainshot Re: Good election news...... - 03/05/24
Dan Bongino was talking about that today. He says she hates politics and the last years in office she just wanted to be left alone. He says we should worry more about Newsome and Whitmer. They're both maniacs.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Good election news...... - 03/05/24
Lieberals Lie.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Good election news...... - 03/05/24
A pretty sure sign that she will be the nominee
Posted By: deltakid Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
She wants the Demons to get down on their knees and beg her to save them.
Hate is a very strong word. I HATE liberals, demoRATS, marxists and commies.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Why would anyone think she (he?) possibly has any qualifications to be President of the United States?

Are the American people really that stupid?

I think she (he?) would get creamed in an election.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

+1
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
She wont run. Maybe if Joe drops over and they need a quick fill in, maybe. Absent of that, she wont run.
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Qualifications mean nothing. Obama wasn’t.
BigMike

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by brinky72

I'm no fan, but at least Barry previously served as a U.S. senator representing Illinois from 2005 to 2008, and as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004.

All she (he?) did was leech on to him.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
It could just be part of a strategy so she can make a "historic" reversal and ride in to save the Leftist Utopia.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

I'm no fan, but at least Barry previously served as a U.S. senator representing Illinois from 2005 to 2008, and as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004.

All she (he?) did was leech on to him.
With the lowest attendance and voting record, ever? Hardly the sort of experience that should be counted.
Posted By: RAS Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yup.

After the Floyd riots and how much the Left supported the rioting, murder, and massive criminal mayhem, I am there too.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Why would anyone think she (he?) possibly has any qualifications to be President of the United States?

Not to be rude but I honestly do think almost half your population is at least that stupid.
It's a man, baby!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24

Right
Posted By: Teal Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Kind of wonder if they think they'll just run Joe, cheat the election and THEN put in Michelle or Gavin - give them 3 years to "show the world the superiority of their vision" and make 2028 basically a re-election which should be easier to win?
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not to be rude but I honestly do think almost half your population is at least that stupid.

You’ve obviously never spent time here, try 75% at a minimum. Said it before, 80% of the people wasting oxygen on this planet would be best served with a .22lr in that soft area behind the ear.
Originally Posted by Muffin
...IF it's true!

Sure hope so!

That's a MAN, man..
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Said it before on this site: All she wants is money and fame, she doesn't actually want to DO anything. She's not ambitious, she's lazy.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Said it before on this site: All she wants is money and fame, she doesn't actually want to DO anything. She's not ambitious, she's lazy.

She?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Kind of wonder if they think they'll just run Joe, cheat the election and THEN put in Michelle or Gavin - give them 3 years to "show the world the superiority of their vision" and make 2028 basically a re-election which should be easier to win?
Very possible, this may or may not be their plan, but rest assured they Do have a plan and vacating the White House is NOT part of their plan.

You’re most likely correct. It’s also a huge probability that the same percentage of folks in your country are the same. It’s just humans being humans. Remember, the average IQ doesn’t break 100.
Posted By: acy Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it should never be considered rude. You weren't rude. At the very least, half the people in this country are that stupid.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by acy

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it should never be considered rude. You weren't rude. At the very least, half the people in this country are that stupid.
Well over half the country is totally convinced that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

So yes, just under half the country is that stupid to believe Biden actually won.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24

I honestly think its higher than that. We are full of peanut brains
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You’ve obviously never spent time here, try 75% at a minimum. Said it before, 80% of the people wasting oxygen on this planet would be best served with a .22lr in that soft area behind the ear.

Give this “vaccine” enough time to run its course it just might do that. A lot of “important “ people are getting stricken ill. A lot of politicians are “retiring”. Strange times indeed.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Good election news...... - 03/06/24
There goes the water buffalo vote.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Indeed.
© 24hourcampfire