Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Muffin
...IF it's true!

Sure hope so!

That's a MAN, man..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Said it before on this site: All she wants is money and fame, she doesn't actually want to DO anything. She's not ambitious, she's lazy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Said it before on this site: All she wants is money and fame, she doesn't actually want to DO anything. She's not ambitious, she's lazy.

She?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Teal
Kind of wonder if they think they'll just run Joe, cheat the election and THEN put in Michelle or Gavin - give them 3 years to "show the world the superiority of their vision" and make 2028 basically a re-election which should be easier to win?
Very possible, this may or may not be their plan, but rest assured they Do have a plan and vacating the White House is NOT part of their plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Why would anyone think she (he?) possibly has any qualifications to be President of the United States?

Are the American people really that stupid?

I think she (he?) would get creamed in an election.

Not to be rude but I honestly do think almost half your population is at least that stupid.
You’re most likely correct. It’s also a huge probability that the same percentage of folks in your country are the same. It’s just humans being humans. Remember, the average IQ doesn’t break 100.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Why would anyone think she (he?) possibly has any qualifications to be President of the United States?

Not to be rude but I honestly do think almost half your population is at least that stupid.

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it should never be considered rude. You weren't rude. At the very least, half the people in this country are that stupid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by acy

Sometimes the truth hurts, but it should never be considered rude. You weren't rude. At the very least, half the people in this country are that stupid.
Well over half the country is totally convinced that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

So yes, just under half the country is that stupid to believe Biden actually won.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I honestly think its higher than that. We are full of peanut brains

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/06/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You’ve obviously never spent time here, try 75% at a minimum. Said it before, 80% of the people wasting oxygen on this planet would be best served with a .22lr in that soft area behind the ear.

Give this “vaccine” enough time to run its course it just might do that. A lot of “important “ people are getting stricken ill. A lot of politicians are “retiring”. Strange times indeed.

Last edited by brinky72; 03/06/24.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
There goes the water buffalo vote.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You’ve obviously never spent time here, try 75% at a minimum. Said it before, 80% of the people wasting oxygen on this planet would be best served with a .22lr in that soft area behind the ear.

Indeed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 41 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,206
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.