Home
Hilarious. Absolute comedy gold.

I like it when people who don't live here and don't know the local populace pontificate on what they think will happen out here. They could try to disarm people out here. It's not going to go all that great for whoever decides to take the guns away.
Wait, last time someone tried something like this, the thread went to 13 pages........
Says the guy from Washington...

Maybe worry about your home state first?
Dumfuk Stevie needs to focus on raghead Omar đŸ€Ł
I'm sure 15 or 20 guys east of I95 give a shidt.
Don't know what's more annoying; the guy in the video or steve4102s' obsession with Va. (Please don't move here)
Hailing from one of the most fûcked up states out of the 50, his time would be better directed at home.

Love the thread title..... idiot.
Told you so. Triggered...... here they come.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Va. could lay down like the gals in Denver, but ....that would make them Denver.
Actually a shame what happened there.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Don't know what's more annoying; the guy in the video or steve4102s' obsession with Va. (Please don't move here)
Hailing from one of the most fûcked up states out of the 50, his time would be better directed at home.

Yea, what's up with those blue glasses anyway? I don't know if that guy would suck a dikk but he'd definitely hold it in his mouth till the next guy came along.

You know what's funny? On this site, it seems that the Virginians are the only ones that band together consistently when these posts come up.

What's also funny is Virginians are the only ones who show up 40,000+ deep at our capitol to let the legislature feel our displeasure.
Nobody is questioning your manhood.

But I did notice your Gov failed to show up to Trump's Rally in Richmond. And the mayor told Trump to get out.
Guys a dumbass.

Virginia governors are one term and out....so Youngkin "isn't up for re-election" soon.

Youngkin also hasn't broadcast any future political aspirations with any teeth that I've seen.

Guys also REALLY late to this party.......
Originally Posted by 358WCF

I believe “the guy from Washington” is part of the legal counsel for either the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) or Gun Owners of America (GOA). They, unlike the modern NRA, file lawsuits to defend our 2A nationwide which means that HE has a vested interest in the attacks on our 2A irregardless of the state!

It’s not hard to understand why the left is so effective in the attacks on our 2A
.some on the right are too quick to attack their allies and “eat their own” especially when the ones they’re attacking are not local.

If it wasn’t for the experience of fighting and winning against the communists and the communist states that are ignoring our Constitution and ignoring our rights there would be nobody to turn to when the “it’ll never happen here” happens there.

When it comes to our Constitutional rights there are NO BORDERS so I really don’t understand the animosity towards those who are fighting the good fight
..unless those fighting against the people fighting for our rights have an agenda that does NOT include protecting our rights?
You should see our Lt.Gov. !
This thread has potential...
"That could never happen in our state!!!!"...... all while their state legislature just passed a boat load of gun control laws...
Stevie tell us about ur raghead Nigkra golden child you voted forđŸ€Ł
If you Virginia guys are so proud of your state, why not put it in your profiles? Just the state, no town. Baby step here.......
If you Virginia guys are so proud of your state, why not put it in your profiles? Just the state, no town. Baby step here.......

Gee, never thought of that.,

But I did notice your Gov failed to show up to Trump's Rally in Richmond. And the mayor told Trump to get out.

Ok, here goes:

1. Yes, Youngkin did. He's always advertised himself as right of center, with his priorities being education, parents rights and such. He doesn't always stand with the Trump camp, but he certainly doesn't stand with the left.

2. No schĂŻtt a mayor of a liberal city told Trump to get out. That is to be expected.

Are you saying you are proud of Denver?

Why? You looking for some strange? How about a real picture too instead of some make believe movie badass?
We don’t need a salad tossin yanky opinion thx
If it ever came to them trying, the title would read
”Va on the verge of massive blood shed”
Anytime they want to bring it, they better make sure they have enough body bags because they’ll take a bunch of us but not before we take a bunch more of them. There are fates worse than death.
Boy the Cut and Paste Mafia sure are riled up about the commonwealth.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Ok, here goes:

1. Yes, Youngkin did. He's always advertised himself as right of center, with his priorities being education, parents rights and such. He doesn't always stand with the Trump camp, but he certainly doesn't stand with the left.

2. No schĂŻtt a mayor of a liberal city told Trump to get out. That is to be expected.

Foo has trouble with facts and comprehension. That explains his thread starts and form.

(Foo is male, right?)
Not funny. All those bills introduced, 1 or 3 might slip through while folks are busy fighting the other dozen. A new ploy.

Ok, here goes:

Foo has trouble with facts and comprehension. That explains his thread starts and form.

(Foo is male, right?)

Well, if I were to take a page out of Denver, Colorado's playbook, I would say "hey person, don't assume what they identify as."
Ya Comcast/ MSLSD wouldn’t televise Emanuel Super Tuesday Speech Last Night

Their Reason:

It was Inappropriate ..
Good god when are people going to figure out it’s our fight not yours or our fight in the state we reside in. Aces you put it the best I have seen and put it in perspective. The second amendment is border less now let that sink in as the constant attacks are just looking for a chink in the armor.
This is the same Steve90210 who refused to be a part of pro gun activities in his own home state.
SupFoo has a torn labia.
Dumfuk Stevie needs to build a snowman
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anytime they want to bring it, they better make sure they have enough body bags because they’ll take a bunch of us but not before we take a bunch more of them. There are fates worse than death.

Jackmountain it would be the same here as it would in about most states other than maybe a few in the northeast there’s a lot of good people in all of the states and plenty that have had a ass full of the shiit going on.
Y'all need to realize Steve is a MN guy who lives in Virginia and is a federale. Answers a lot questions.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Y'all need to realize Steve is a MN guy who lives in Virginia and is a federale. Answers a lot questions.
Do tell plz đŸ€”
Originally Posted by earlybrd
We don’t need a salad tossin yanky opinion thx

Post of the day. Lol.
Originally Posted by akrange
Ya Comcast/ MSLSD wouldn’t televise Emanuel Super Tuesday Speech Last Night

Their Reason:

It was Inappropriate ..

If the world was ending and I had to watch either of those two to know about it, I'd go up in smoke blissfully ignorant. Fugg those commies.
Youngkin will veto every one of those bills. And just like other states, VA is a sea of red with about a half a dozen herpes blisters of blue.
Don't worry, they'll all move south soon and try to tell us what to do.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Remember when BLM burned down police buildings in Virginia??

Originally Posted by ribka

Stevie was bldg a snowman
Originally Posted by AlleghenyMountain
Youngkin will veto every one of those bills. And just like other states, VA is a sea of red with about a half a dozen herpes blisters of blue.
This.
Pretty much the same as the USA.
Go build a snowman dumfuk

So.....I don't know if you know this or not but...... posting the same schĂŻtt..... doesn't work.
Off Topic
I just like the pic...

[Linked Image from media.vanityfair.com]
Stevie was bldg a snowman

Pretty sure that moozelimbs don't allow snowmen.
Originally Posted by AlleghenyMountain
This.
Pretty much the same as the USA.

The problem with Virginia is that it has a sea of Red citizens with a half dozen that actually vote.

You need a crow bar to get a Virginia conservative to actually get up off their ass and vote.
đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Just a PSA for you guys in VA.

You know Youngkin won’t be around much longer.

Time to act was months ago, don’t be MN or CO and wait till it too late.

Both VA houses are against you,

K

Thanks for the advice that we didn't need.

Hey how much of your taxes went to by a statue of Fentanyl Floyd?

It is simply amazing how every single utterance you make... somehow... is even more stupid than the previous stupid utterance.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It is simply amazing how every single utterance you make... somehow... is even more stupid than the previous stupid utterance.

We are all less intelligent for having to read his posts
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Good god when are people going to figure out it’s our fight not yours or our fight in the state we reside in. Aces you put it the best I have seen and put it in perspective. The second amendment is border less now let that sink in as the constant attacks are just looking for a chink in the armor.
I wish more people understood this. Its the same dumbasses over and over who rag on those who love in these states. Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses
He lives in Virginia and is a internet troll for some three letter.

When was the last time this happened on the grounds of your state capitol, for ANY reason, there in Commirado?

When was the last time YOU participated?

That's what I thought.......

Originally Posted by Feral_American

When was the last time this happened on the grounds of your state capitol, for ANY reason, there in Commirado?

He could argue that happened with the Floyd riots hahaha

How many Freedom loving Virginians were there?

How many were literally armed, many to the damn teeth?

And how much riot happened, how many were arrested and hauled off, how much property was damaged.

And what got accomplished? Shutting down a VERY large array of gun control legislation with ALL THREE branches of government under democrat control, that's what.

Youngkin will earn his paycheck with this one.......
I think our odds are better than good.

93 out of 95 counties....but non Virginians are convinced Virginians don't stand up to gun control.
Originally Posted by johnw
Off Topic
I just like the pic...

[Linked Image from media.vanityfair.com]
Yeah my governor, I used to work for the State before I retired. One day a coworker came over to my office and had a picture of the gov in blue jeans out reviewing the SD guard on range day holding and pointing offhand a m249? (Light squad mg) she looked like she was ready to rock and roll. I should have got a copy of that. Anyway we both.laughed and said what is not to like? Best gov that SD has had in a looong time..mb

The next election will draw more voters out of their sad little dark places. The last election in Virginia, last November 2023, was solely for state house, state senate and local elections. Not Governor, Lt. Gov, or AG, and no US house or senate. These types of election typically have the lowest turn out. They are important as you can see. But they draw the least voters. In fact, voter turn out in 2023 was miserably low. 300,000 fewer voters than in 2021. And it cost the Republicans the state House which they controlled.

This has been the history in Virginia in recent years. Democrats flipping districts from Red to Blue, districts that have been Red for 40+ years, and doing it with 25% voter turn out.

Virginia is more conservative than progressive. But progressives actually vote. Conservatives sit on their fat asses, don't vote, and whine that their side didn't win.

This IS Virginia. Dems left, Republicans right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I wish more people understood this. Its the same dumbasses over and over who rag on those who love in these states. Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses

Spot on. In the meantime the dems fully align...
The man that makes that his motto is a tough nut to crack too.

And how much riot happened, how many were arrested and hauled off, how much property was damaged.

And what got accomplished? Shutting down a VERY large array of gun control legislation with ALL THREE branches of government under democrat control, that's what.

That was the joke. That 40k+ people were armed to the teeth for that event, and out of all of that, one lady got cited for a face covering. VS what happened in MN.

As an aside, you must have been fairly close to where I was that day, we were right up against the fence. I'm fairly positive I can see the back of my buddies head in your pic.
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.
Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses

This is an excellent post and I wish it would have an impact.

That was the joke. That 40k+ people were armed to the teeth for that event, and out of all of that, one lady got cited for a face covering. VS what happened in MN.

As an aside, you must have been fairly close to where I was that day, we were right up against the fence. I'm fairly positive I can see the back of my buddies head in your pic.

Oh I know, but far too many don't have a single foggy clue what we're talking about.
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

People have no idea...

...and it ain't just Rockingham...

It's a NATIONWIDE... kinda thing.

It happened here in New York when our commie gov't. came up with the SAFE act. I was there. Didn't do a damn bit of good. There was no media coverage of it. Instead the news outlets all covered pro gun control rallies that happened the same day and didn't have 1/10 the turnout.
SupFoo[L]
Stevie[wonder]

I AM Virginia

The above is just to clear up any confusion/misconceptions either may have[or if geography is their suit].

We all must get every able bodied voter out at every election[especially at the state/local levels where it all starts].

I'll await Stevie's diatribe RE: voting is a waste of time.
How about it Raeford, you gonna turn in your guns?

LOL.
I like it when people who don't live here and don't know the local populace pontificate on what they think will happen out here. They could try to disarm people out here. It's not going to go all that great for whoever decides to take the guns away.

There's a guy on here who still owes me a king salmon fishing trip in Alaska over Gov Walker's recall election. I said he wouldn't be recalled, he, an Alaskan believed I didn't know how WI felt about him at the time.
In Virginia, 253,650 hunting licenses were issued in 2021. Adjusting for population, this comes out to 2.9 for every 100 people, the 13th fewest among States.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
In Virginia, 253,650 hunting licenses were issued in 2021. Adjusting for population, this comes out to 2.9 for every 100 people, the 13th fewest among States.

Right. So the English could take back northern VA (DC light) Richmond, and Norfolk. The rest of the state might even help.

Virginia allows for 'land owners'[ which includes children, grandchildren, step children & grandchildren and their spouses, lease holders] to be license exempt.
The #'s posted are not a accurate picture of actual hunters within Virginia.

He didn't say we had the most....... but enough. whistle
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about it Raeford, you gonna turn in your guns?

LOL.

Ummm,
Guns?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Virginia allows for 'land owners'[ which includes children, grandchildren, step children & grandchildren and their spouses, lease holders] to be license exempt.

How bout NYS Blackheart/

We have about 3 times as many licensed hunters here in New York State. When conservatve rural voters become outnumbered by liberal urban voters is all that really matters when it comes to your 2nd amendment rights. Most States are headed in that direction.

We have about 3 times as many licensed hunters here in New York State. When conservatve rural voters become outnumbered by liberal urban voters is all that really matters when it comes to your 2nd amendment rights. Most States are headed in that direction.

Will there be anyone left in New York State in ten years or so? The influx we are getting from there is insane. About the same from New Jersey.

How bout NYS Blackheart/
Landowners and their immediate family can hunt small game/varmints on their own land without a license. They are still required to buy a license to hunt big game. We currently have about 700,000 licensed hunters in NY. Down from 1.4 million in the 1970's.

How bout NYS Blackheart/
Landowners and their immediate family can hunt small game/varmints on their own land without a license. They are still required to buy a license to hunt big game. We currently have about 700,000 licensed hunters in NY. Down from 1.4 million in the 1970's.

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license of any sort but hunt various game annually.
It adds up.

How bout NYS Blackheart/

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license of any sort but hunt various game annually.
It adds up.

That is not unique to your circle. Not a slam/sham etc. Just saying - there's a lot of people who have little use for asking permission to hunt the king's deer.

How bout NYS Blackheart/

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license.
It adds up.
I personally know quite a few gun owners here locally that no longer purchase a hunting license. I live on a rural road on the Northern edge of the Catskills. Hunting has always been a big deal in this area. I personally know every homeowner on my road. Every single household on this road is armed. We have no trouble with "gun violence" and I sleep soundly at night. It's the big cities that have the problem with guns/violence/crime.
Originally Posted by rlott

Yea, what's up with those blue glasses anyway? I don't know if that guy would suck a dikk but he'd definitely hold it in his mouth till the next guy came along.

I guarantee you the "guy with the glasses" has done a lot more for the 2a and it's defense than you have.
Teal-this was only pertaining to the 'legally hunting without license' people that I know.[a very nice perk in Virginia].

As to the "I don't need no dammed license to hunt' group, we've plenty of those here in Southern Appalachia as well.

Correct. Also, the number of hunters, licensed or landowner, does not reflect the total number of armed Virginians. Tons of gun owners don't hunt anymore, or have never hunted.

The #'s posted are not an accurate picture of actual hunters within Virginia.
This
So Stevie is a carpet baggin yanky ?

Correct. Also, the number of hunters, licensed or landowner, does not reflect the total number of armed Virginians. Tons of gun owners don't hunt anymore, or have never hunted.
It's the same way here. We are still outnumbered by the communist citiots who control our State gov't.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Virginia is more conservative than progressive. But progressives actually vote.

Yes and they do it often.

It happened here in New York when our commie gov't. came up with the SAFE act. I was there. Didn't do a damn bit of good. There was no media coverage of it. Instead the news outlets all covered pro gun control rallies that happened the same day and didn't have 1/10 the turnout.

The simple fact is, your NY law makers do not respect you, or your opinion. They know that without a doubt the leftist vote coming out of NYC, Albany, and other metro areas will override anything that comes out of upstate. Virginia is not quite to that point, yet.

They call Virginia a swing state. I don't recall NY ever being known as a swing state in the last 58 years I've been around, and yes, I've resided/worked in upstate NY for a time.
Originally Posted by Teal

How bout NYS Blackheart/

It adds up.

That is not unique to your circle. Not a slam/sham etc. Just saying - there's a lot of people who have little use for asking permission to hunt the king's deer.

Yep. I know a few.

Been saying this out here for a long time. For years virtue signalers have been content to poke fun and mock CA politics.

And for years we been warning hey pal it’s coming for you too.

The liberal disease has always been in your state, but now it’s grown big while you were squabbling and pointing fingers saying it would never happen to you

The simple fact is, your NY law makers do not respect you, or your opinion. They know that without a doubt the leftist vote coming out of NYC, Albany, and other metro areas will override anything that comes out of upstate. Virginia is not quite to that point, yet.

They call Virginia a swing state. I don't recall NY ever being known as a swing state in the last 58 years I've been around, and yes, I've resided/worked in upstate NY for a time.
You aren't telling me anything I didn't already know. They don't have one bit of respect for the Constitution/our rights either. My warning is that Virginia and many other States are headed in the same direction, as city populations continue to grow and rural decline across the Country.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by rlott

I guarantee you the "guy with the glasses" has done a lot more for the 2a and it's defense than you have.

Do Tell....
. . "the number of hunters, licensed or landowner, does not reflect the total number of armed Virginians. Tons of gun owners don't hunt anymore, or have never hunted"

This is the heart of any anti-gun controversy. We need EVERY person aware of the consequences of bad legislation and the incredible push for more gun restrictions/prohibition. This isn't about hunting deer or ducks. Every citizen should be voting for our God-given rights. They were enumerated in our Constitution, but it is up to each one of us to participate in protecting the ideals that made us a free country. Put your money where your mouth is and vote without fail. Donate to the cause, GOA, NRA, 2AF, or others who have a chance to organize citizen resistance.

Then we also have to watch the tabulation of those votes. 81 million ballots were supposedly counted for Biden. How many were counted twice or were counted after 3 AM?
Please keep telling West Virginia jokes. The people we don't want here believe them. grin
Why are there more unsolved homicides in Wva, than any other state ?
Why did Wva raise the minimum drinking age to 25?
Wait, last time someone tried something like this, the thread went to 13 pages........
well we up to 12 pages now
Originally Posted by Border Doc
. . "the number of hunters, licensed or landowner, does not reflect the total number of armed Virginians. Tons of gun owners don't hunt anymore, or have never hunted"

You guys and you're hunter stats are a fug'n joke.

Just because some peeps spend a week at the deer shack, shoot some hapless doe that wanders by, doesn't make them Rambo.

I've been listening to the crap for years. Hunters in WI, MI, PA, etc, etc. Fantasy land. They've never done squat. And won't.

Just because some peeps spend a week at the deer shack, shoot some hapless doe that wanders by, doesn't make them Rambo.

I've been listening to the crap for years. Hunters in WI, MI, PA, etc, etc. Fantasy land. They've never done squat. And won't.

Given the way CO has gone the last decade - you should know about a state with strong hunting tradition rolling over voting for more gun control and weakness.
I’d bet he knows more about rolling over for his boyfriend.

Ur the fuqkin joke LOL

OK Badass. You go take on BLM and Antifa next time they are in the streets. Be sure to wave your hunting license at them, sure they will tremble at the sight. Get real you moron.
My money is on the people of the Commonwealth. I'd be 1000x more concerned if I were living in Minnesota, but then again, they are the dumbest white people in all of the US of A.

You aren't telling me anything I didn't already know. They don't have one bit of respect for the Constitution/our rights either. My warning is that Virginia and many other States are headed in the same direction, as city populations continue to grow and rural decline across the Country.

And that's something Virginians didn't not already know.

There's a stark contrast though, between Virginians and NYers.

You'd have to live in both places to know what it is.
Originally Posted by Teal

Given the way CO has gone the last decade - you should know about a state with strong hunting tradition rolling over voting for more gun control and weakness.

Yep, it needed to be said.....

And that's something Virginians didn't already know.

There's a stark contrast though, between Virginians and NYers.

You'd have to live in both places to know what it is.
I spent a week in Va. with family a few years ago. I also have family in Kentucky that I see nearly every year at our family reunions. These are folks that were born and raised in those States, not ones that immigrated from here. My folks from my mothers side of the family have lived in this area of NY and NEPA for many generations. My great , great, great {not sure how many greats} grandfather on my mothers side was the first settler/founder of a small village near here in 1794. I see little difference. Country folks seem like Country folks to me.
I don't think it will ever change. I have relatives from GA that fought in wars and hunt and own guns that voted Democrat til they died. They believe Republicans are for the rich man and think they are still voting for Woodrow Wilson.

Some of them say,"I vote for the man, not the party". Well, there actually is one time you can do that, in the primaries. In the main election you have one choice, not two. You will hate one of them. So, that leaves you with one choice.

With that being said, In SC in the 2022 primaries, 9 percent of registered Republicans voted in SC! Nine percent. If that's your plan go ahead and bend over.
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Please keep telling West Virginia jokes. The people we don't want here believe them. grin

Why are there more unsolved homicides in Wva, than any other state ?

Why did Wva raise the minimum drinking age to 25?

Teal I’m not arguing with the fact that we keep seeing more restrictions on our gun rights in most states including Colorado. Fortunately we have had quite a few wins for OUR second amendment of late in the courts which is good for all. As the populations grow in the cities and suburbs these younger generations have been brainwashed since they were little kids to go along with the mindset that the constitution doesn’t matter. Then throw in the activist judges and .gov this fight is never going to end and their numbers will continue to outpace ours and the constant attacks will increase in frequency. (IMO) We as a group need to unite in this fight together and educate the younger generations on the importance of the constitution and our god given rights that are not to be infringed upon. Instead one states gun owners trash another states gun owners on the internet creating animosity and division over what each state’s liberal cities are doing to the rest of the state’s population. I’m not singling you out at all just pointing out a very similar thing that I constantly see on the web. Tim

OK Badass. You go take on BLM and Antifa next time they are in the streets. Be sure to wave your hunting license at them, sure they will tremble at the sight. Get real you moron.

If you're scared, just say your scared.

Teal I’m not arguing with the fact that we keep seeing more restrictions on our gun rights in most states including Colorado. Fortunately we have had quite a few wins for OUR second amendment of late in the courts which is good for all. As the populations grow in the cities and suburbs these younger generations have been brainwashed since they were little kids to go along with the mindset that the constitution doesn’t matter. Then throw in the activist judges and .gov this fight is never going to end and their numbers will continue to outpace ours and the constant attacks will increase in frequency. (IMO) We as a group need to unite in this fight together and educate the younger generations on the importance of the constitution and our god given rights that are not to be infringed upon. Instead one states gun owners trash another states gun owners on the internet creating animosity and division over what each state’s liberal cities are doing to the rest of the state’s population. I’m not singling you out at all just pointing out a very similar thing that I constantly see on the web. Tim

Mine was more about the town crier throwing rocks and less about CO itself.

We agree on the annoying/kook issue, but three tours in the Pentagon and your insane state taxes, excessive statist regulations, no worries, I'm not moving there or more importantly, to Washington state either....
Teal as I said I wasn’t singling you out or SuperFoo it’s the message that I see all the time on the web.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

We agree on the annoying/kook issue, but three tours in the Pentagon and your insane state taxes, excessive statist regulations, no worries, I'm not moving there or more importantly, to Washington state either....

You forgot to mention our a-hole State Troopers Jorge.....

Liquor stores seem to be a source of consternation as well.

It’s easier and more pleasant simply to live in an area where those folks are a non-issue.
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Always wondered about that since the first I saw this guy pontificate as if he were an expert.
Originally Posted by ribka

Why would blm need to visit VA considering the le and court system in VA?

https://www.loudounnow.com/news/smi...a57493e-00b2-11ee-8827-b39ddf80af21.html

You calling someone else a blowhard is just [bleep] darling.
Originally Posted by NH K9

It’s easier and more pleasant simply to live in an area where those folks are a non-issue.

Do you keep moving away?
What happens when " it comes to your town" ?
I agree for the most part. Country folk are pretty much universally country folk, rural is rural, and none of us mix well with the urbanites. But, if NYers, and other blue states approached self governance the way Virginians do, you wouldn't have the bad gun laws that you already have, or the politicians that flat out laugh in your face as they ignore you. Virginia isn't perfect, and things could infact go sideways at any given moment, but that's the point....NY went irreversibly sideways decades ago, we are still in the fight to keep it from going there.
Originally Posted by NH K9

Do you keep moving away?
What happens when " it comes to your town" ?
One of the benefits of living in small ‘jerkwater’ areas of the Nation (the vast majority of NH
..minus a couple schithole ‘cities’) is that we’re too small for groups like that to worry about.
My Town had BLM ‘gatherings’ for a couple months

which amounted to maybe a dozen folks hanging out near our lit intersection and holding signs. Nobody paid attention and they went away on their own.
I’m sure the dynamics here will change eventually, but my retirement plan (it’s coming quickly) doesn’t include remaining ‘here’.
It’ll take longer to get to the Town I live in

and I’m certain I’ll be gone by then.

Don't forget to come back and visit.
LOL
Earlybird, you still got those five .50 caliber machine guns buried under the back porch?
Earlybird, you still got those five .50 caliber machine guns buried under the back porch?
Nah wifey wanted a patty had to throw em in tha crk 😂
I got some if ya need 'em.

Nah, don't need 'em, I know a guy with CBP, gets me all I want, name's Travis. Lives in FL, used to post here.

Vests too if you need any.
I keep tha good schit in tha still round that hollađŸ˜‰đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚
Hell, everbody knows that.
Lroy I’m a low on grnades got any to spare
Sorry, no grnades.

But I do have some "Quack bangs"

This ain’t Denver. I’d love to see Antifa show their ass on this side of the Blueridge.
The fact you’re scared to stand up to a bunch of soy boy pussies is hilarious.
Supafool you got any grnades ima low

This ain’t Denver. I’d love to see Antifa show their ass on this side of the Blueridge.

Why would antifa need to show up in VA?

https://virginiamercury.com/2023/05...h-cop-ends-with-no-investigative-report/
Originally Posted by Strop10

I fail to see the point in your post.

He's a cop hating retard. Just disregard his babel.

He's a MN boy who works for a three letter agency in DC and lives in Virginia, hence his obsession with VA and his lack of commentary. Despite commenting on every other political thread here.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

He's a cop hating retard. Just disregard his babel.

So tell me why I should support cops like Austin Edwards and the system that enabled him?

Antifa wants a totalitarian police state so it appears they would just be preaching to the choir.

The system decided to punish a father for being pissed that the system set it up so his daughter could be sexually assaulted. At that point, what does antifa hope to add that that VA doesn't already have?

https://www.thecentersquare.com/virginia/article_1a67c3f0-cb15-11ec-96fd-4fef4e31f1b2.html

Nah, don't need 'em, I know a guy with CBP, gets me all I want, name's Travis. Lives in FL, used to post here.

Vests too if you need any.

Do you always go around putting someone else's schit in the street?

Bet you're popular in the neighborhood.
LOL, whose schit did I put out on the street, local turd?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

He's a MN boy who works for a three letter agency in DC and lives in Virginia, hence his obsession with VA and his lack of commentary. Despite commenting on every other political thread here.
Good to know👍

Many many of us never buy a license...

That whole "Kiss The Ring" bullchit ain't for everyone.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Will there be anyone left in New York State in ten years or so? The influx we are getting from there is insane. About the same from New Jersey.

That is not the case in West Virginia...

They seem to stop by... and then run away squealing like a hog.

No Sir...

He is just your average everyday ordinary idiot.

What I call a Brokedick.

Oh my...

BTW... what is an antifa?

I agree with this guy...

Lol, Kyle showed 'em what it's all about!

I agree with this guy...

Dammit...

I over-played my hand... AGAIN!
Dumfuk stevie bailed LoL
Dumfuk stevie bailed LoL

SO... In a nutshell...

What you are saying is that Stevie Wonder is a giant bleeding VJJ that likes to chit in the punchbowl... then run away like a bitch?
Dumfuk stevie bailed LoL

SO... In a nutshell...

What you are saying is that Stevie Wonder is a giant bleeding VJJ that likes to chit in the punchbowl... then run away like a bitch?
Yes indeed 👍

Imagine that...

Stevie the Wonder Boy... was a hysterical fool AGAIN!
👍👍👍👍👍

Oh yes, world class fascists.

Imagine that...

It's funny because he thought he knew......but he really didn't....

Didn’t realize that not being a poacher was kissing the ring.
I haven't bothered to read the rest of the thread but, FWIW, just saw this.

https://virginiamercury.com/2024/03...-takes-tougher-line-against-gun-control/

No, "hysterical fools" ran the Steve's post up to nine pages (so far), not Stevie. Same hysterical fools that ran the last VA fake news post up to 15 pages.

And you may be leading the pack at eleven posts.

Maybe you VA boys should be a little less insecure and get a grip.

Ya, I'm sure those resident fees are BIG money to you.

Hope you chumps all land in jail.

No, "hysterical fools" ran the Steve's post up to nine pages (so far), not Stevie. Same fools that ran the last VA fake news post up to 15 pages.

Maybe you should go fuqk ur self

No license if it's your land. But then again, living in Denver, you'd not know what it's like to have enough property to hunt on safely. We can't blame you for your ignorance.

Took tiny bird all of two minutes to jump my ass.

Course, with 60 posts so far today, tiny bird obviously as nothing better to do than perch on a limb in CF.

Took tiny bird all of two minutes to jump my ass.

Course, with 60 posts so far today, tiny bird obviously as nothing better to do than perch on a limb in CF.
Go toss some salad dumfuk

No, "hysterical fools" ran the Steve's post up to nine pages (so far), not Stevie. Same hysterical fools that ran the last VA fake news post up to 15 pages.

Admirable that you wear your heart on your sleeve.
Best we can do is make you an honorary Virginian, if you are deemed worthy.
PM me your ID, and a dissertation on why you should be granted such status.
If you're application is approved, I'll get you across the Mason Dixon for a probationary period.
You're Welcome.

(your work experience as a chef will be taken into consideration, think BBQ)

No license if it's your land.

That's not what he said.

That's not what he said.

But that's what he meant. The Virginians knew what was implied.
SupafoolđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

That's not what he said.
What the fuqk did he say in ur dumfuk perception ?
Not sure where the 253,650 number comes from. That may be the total number of licensed hunters, but it's too light to be the total number of licenses issued.

In 2021, total hunting licenses of all types sold in Virginia was 460,663.
https://dwr.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/media/fishing-and-hunting-license-sales-FY2021.pdf

In 2023 it was 407,944.
https://dwr.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/media/fishing-and-hunting-license-sales-FY2023.pdf

There has definitely been a significant decline in licensed deer hunters since the 1990s.
https://dwr.virginia.gov/blog/herds-without-hunters/

I’d say more than half the hunters I know hunt their own land as well as their kids, and don’t buy a license.
I buy one because I hunt the WMA a good bit even though most of the time we’re hunting our own land.
Never bought a hunting license never needed one “Landowner”
Originally Posted by Calvin

Lot of guys only hunt family farms or tracts of family owned mountain land, state doesn’t require land owners or their children and grand children to buy license to hunt their own land. We still have over 1.6 million acres in national forest land plus a bunch of state forest and WMA’s though. I think Virginia has more public land than any other eastern state, may be wrong though.

You can buy a package and get hunting, archery, muzzle loader, big game tags (deer, bear and turkey)
Freshwater fishing, forest stamp and trout license for $120ish. No tags to draw, just bag limits based on county you’re hunting in. Saltwater, I used to just buy a boat license that covered anyone on my boat.

No comparison to your AO, but pretty good place for a sportsman to live with lots of access for anyone to hunt and liberal seasons and bag limits.

Lot of guys only hunt family farms or tracts of family owned mountain land, state doesn’t require land owners or their children and grand children to buy license to hunt their own land. We still have over 1.6 million acres in national forest land plus a bunch of state forest and WMA’s though. I think Virginia has more public land than any other eastern state, may be wrong though.

You can buy a package and get hunting, archery, muzzle loader, big game tags (deer, bear and turkey)
Freshwater fishing, forest stamp and trout license for $120ish. No tags to draw, just bag limits based on county you’re hunting in. Saltwater, I used to just buy a boat license that covered anyone on my boat.

No comparison to your AO, but pretty good place for a sportsman to live with lots of access for anyone to hunt and liberal seasons and bag limits.
That surprises me. I get big game {deer, bear}, archery, muzzleloader, small game, turkey and fishing for 97.00. New York has 5 million acres of public land.

That surprises me. I get big game {deer, bear}, archery, muzzleloader, small game, turkey and fishing for 97.00. New York has 5 million acres of public land.

Most property hunted out here is private land.

That makes sense
Never bought a hunting license never needed one “Landowner”

Are you bragging? 😂😂
LOL, whose schit did I put out on the street, local turd?

Your own.

I agree with this guy...

I agree Cash...

Lotta mileage left in this one...
© 24hourcampfire