Shoutout to SupFoo!!! LOL!!!!

same here

Hell ya......!
My people now are telling me it's.
Katie Britt.

dave
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

LoL. Trump don't need no stink'n vice president.
Trumps pick will be whoever can pull the most votes, maybe not the best for the job. I think Vivek is the right guy, but Tim Scott will pull the most votes. He’s not a bad guy.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Trumps pick will be whoever can pull the most votes, maybe not the best for the job. I think Vivek is the right guy, but Tim Scott will pull the most votes. He’s not a bad guy.

would love to see Vivek humiliate Harris in a debate.
but Scott will bring in more minority votes.
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Katie Britt.

dave

https://www.britt.senate.gov/about/
Not a bad guy if Establishment yes men are your thing.
Originally Posted by RLA

You guys are spot on. Vivek will bring in more votes from gen z though. But there are more minorities than there are gen Z's.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Not a bad guy if Establishment yes men are your thing.

Your pick?
I heard mention today maybe Ben Carson. Although I like Carson I don’t think he’s going to be VP.
VP's don't pull votes or discourage votes.

Katie Britt is a RINO. Annoying as hell. But she doesn't pull or take away votes. Just like Nikki Haley.
Katie Britt.

dave

What are your people telling you about what they told you last time?
🤔
[Linked Image from static.foxnews.com]

[Linked Image from britt.senate.gov]
MTG?
Don't see much of Vivek lately
It will be Q!
Originally Posted by RLA

The minorities are going to vote how they have been voting for the last 75 yrs - for the Democrat regardless of who they are or who the Republicans have on the ticket.
Originally Posted by bamagun01
I heard mention today maybe Ben Carson. Although I like Carson I don’t think he’s going to be VP.

Would love to see it. I'd like to see it be somebody who is not going to run in '28. Somebody who would not, on Day 1, immediately begin plotting THEIR run in 4 years. Somebody who would be there to only support the President, help him drain the swamp and get as much done in 4 years as possible, Greg Abbott would be another.
Yeah, I'd like to see, the plug pulled on the swamp.

That swamp is probably as far wide as it is deep. I'm sure there are lots of people who deserve a prison sentence.

That's okay too. Play games with fire, you take the chance of getting burned.
Is Pence not in the running? (LOL)
He's allowed to run without a vice president right?
I’m Gett’n My Best Slippers Out

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

Hahahaha Hahahaha
I hope not, his monotone voice puts me to sleep and not nearly enough energetic for that position.
Trumps going to go scorched earth, bet he doesn’t sleep the first year he’ll be so busy getting paybacks.
The bigger question is... what CIA Ops are being planned to FUD the nation over the next 7 months...

My guess is a financial crisis/wipe-out.

The civil war thing is too tenuous IMHO.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
The bigger question is... what CIA Ops are being planned to FUD the nation over the next 7 months...

My guess is a financial crisis/wipe-out.

The civil war thing is too tenuous IMHO.

I think a crisis of the financial infrastructure. People will go to use their debit card and the "system is down" and it lasts longer than 3 days etc. Not so much that S&P lost 40% or something like that. Too many congress critters have money in the markets - they'll just screw with people's access to money.

IGNORE how he looks - listen to the message. Close your eyes if you must.

I wonder what percentage of voters will swing based on VP choice. I suspect that it is remarkably few. I also suspect that out of those few, it's easier to get people to swing away based on choice rather than toward.
Abbott
Don Jr.
People wanted Trump because he came from outside the political arena. Don't understand the want for a career politician as his successor should something happen to him.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder what percentage of voters will swing based on VP choice. I suspect that it is remarkably few. I also suspect that out of those few, it's easier to get people to swing away based on choice rather than toward.

Exactly. People don't vote for or against a president because of the VP.
Everyone has made their mind up about Trump and Biden.
It matters more that it is a non super swamper due to the 2028 Front Runner potential. I look at this as a potential 12 year run and don’t want a G Bush following RR situation.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Abbott

Abbott’s name has recently came up in the Trump camp. Per one of my political sources that’s in politics and lives in DC.

I still think it will be Tim Scott.
Originally Posted by Pat85
People wanted Trump because he came from outside the political arena. Don't understand the want for a career politician as his successor should something happen to him.
I agree. I’d like to see some random Joe no one knows.
By my observation, the VP job is just a glorified lackey to the president. The prez assigns the VP jobs he doesn't want to jack with. The qualities needed are someone who can think & talk on the fly & take no sh*t. As for adding to the elect-ability of the prez, they need to be personable & pleasant in appearance (women good looking). As to the possibility that the VP may have to take over as POTUS, voters could care less.
Originally Posted by pertnear
By my observation, the VP job is just a glorified lackey to the president. The prez assigns the VP jobs he doesn't want to jack with. The qualities needed are someone who can think & talk on the fly & take no sh*t. As for adding to the elect-ability of the prez, they need to be personable & pleasant in appearance (women good looking). As to the possibility that the VP may have to take over as POTUS, voters could care less.

Things have changed. When you see "This [bleep] for Trump tee shirts" don't count on minorities falling Democrat anymore. Vivek as VP could do an awful lot, and the only reason to pick him. He gets the picture, knows how to blow stuff up. He is MAGA on steroids with maps and battle plans all laid out. He is what Trump wants to be ( or so he says.) And he is young, energetic, successful and decent. He loves America and has great appeal for younger voters.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

While this is all true, lots of folks would like to think the VP will succeed the POTUS in 4 years and then reign supreme for another 8. So I think that a good VP pick does have the potential to help a voter be a bit more enthusiastic, and possibly bring someone out who might not otherwise vote. Maybe… 🤔

Personally, I’d rather see a great Governor like Noem stay in SD and continue to do great things.
Originally Posted by RLA

One could sell a lot of popcorn for that one.

It would be feeding frenzy.

DF
I don’t trust Vivek
Originally Posted by muleshoe

While this is all true, lots of folks would like to think the VP will succeed the POTUS in 4 years and then reign supreme for another 8. So I think that a good VP pick does have the potential to help a voter be a bit more enthusiastic, and possibly bring someone out who might not otherwise vote. Maybe… 🤔

Personally, I’d rather see a great Governor like Noem stay in SD and continue to do great things.

i agree leave Noem where she is Trump needs a good allie that speaks the truth !
Betting it will be a female to try to pull in votes from the one area that Trump is weakest, the suburban female voters. They may vote hoping Trump cant serve out his term and the female VP becomes first female Pres.
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
Exactly. That is the biggest draw to Trump. Not swamp. So why on gods green earth does anyone then want the VP to be a swamp creature? This is why I have my stance on the VP thing. He needs to make the right pick. He needs to show that he has learned to not surround himself with the very evil pricks that we voted him in to destroy, for all of ours and our childrens futures
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF

Connection to Soros foundation and big pharma?
Originally Posted by Teal
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF

Connection to Soros foundation and big pharma?
He’s a dot head
Originally Posted by cv540
Betting it will be a female to try to pull in votes from the one area that Trump is weakest, the suburban female voters. They may vote hoping Trump cant serve out his term and the female VP becomes first female Pres.
If he picks a female, that person may not be a fav of the typical suburban crowd, probably too conservative.

So, we’ll have to see how it plays out.

DF
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Exactly. That is the biggest draw to Trump. Not swamp. So why on gods green earth does anyone then want the VP to be a swamp creature? This is why I have my stance on the VP thing. He needs to make the right pick. He needs to show that he has learned to not surround himself with the very evil pricks that we voted him in to destroy, for all of ours and our childrens futures

Like Scott.

With only four years of eligibility, Trump's VP will be well set to become the next president, I believe that's what most voters will be considering.
Ran Paul... But they got to pick somebody that's going to draw some votes from some of those awful blue States
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Ran Paul... But they got to pick somebody that's going to draw some votes from some of those awful blue States
I like Rand
RFK Jr
How can some you say that no one votes for the VP Sarah Palin's the only reason people showed up in 2008 it sure wasn't mcstain and we need somebody that can take over for 8 years after Trump's out this go around
Originally Posted by 257Bob

With only four years of eligibility, Trump's VP will be well set to become the next president, I believe that's what most voters will be considering.

Outside of Reagan/Bush - when has that happened?
How can some you say that no one votes for the VP Sarah Palin's the only reason people showed up in 2008 it sure wasn't mcstain and we need somebody that can take over for 8 years after Trump's out this go around

I didn't show up for her or McCain. I showed up AGAINST the Dem. 100%
Originally Posted by rjf
It will be Q!
Dude!
Originally Posted by bowfisher
RFK Jr
F uck outta here lol

Drawing "some votes" from Blue States may look good as far as popular vote is concerned, but he will Never draw enough Blue State votes to win the State.
Is there a female version of Tim Scott around?

Relatively humble upbringing that turned into a success?

Minority (could be Latina or Asian or even Middle Eastern Christian?) for that part of the electorate that sees that as important.

Britt is too establishment for my tastes, as it seems she went right into national politics after University.

Scott at least had his own business (insurance, yikes!) before getting into local politics.

Tulsi? Well, we know her background and I have a sneaky suspicion that some here would not vote in Nov if she is on the ticket with The Donald. They'll never admit it, but that's what they'd do as their mistrust of her, not to mention the fact she's a woman, and a Hindu, would nearly make them apoplectic.

Carson? while I think he'd be suitable I doubt the younger generation voters who are somewhat in the middle, and might be convinced to vote R instead of D because their economic future doesn't look too bright, I don't think they're going to be swayed by Carson.

Going to be really interesting to see just who Trump picks, for sure.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Yes, Haley
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
Same reason I don't trust Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley.
Byron Donalds

Yes, Haley

Beat me to it
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
His name alone for starters,,,,did you trust the name like Barack Hussein Obama
Jason Kelce
Originally Posted by IA_fog
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
Nope.

DF

Perhaps not ordinarily, but I think a lot of independant and even many Dem voters will be concerned by the fact that Kamala is the backup for Biden, and it's likely that, if Biden were elected, his VP likely will become President before his second four-year tour is up.

IMO, Trump is far less likely to die or fail mentally than Biden before the end of 2028, but, for the same reason, I think many GOP and independent voters would be more-likely to vote for Trump if he takes on someone they like as his VP. Trump would be 82 by the end of the four-year term.

Separately, I don't think Vivek has the personality to be elected Pres in 2028 or whenever. Aside from everything else, and aside from any views I have on him, he was just too angry in the debates. It turned a lot of people off, I think, especially women. He would need to reign in his venom quite a bit I think to make a real run at it. By contrast, although Trump is often disparaging of his competitors in debates, he seems somewhat happy in doing so, and often makes people laugh. Vivek just comes off as angry, and I don't think I've ever seen him pull of an attempt at humor.
Abbott

Abbott’s name has recently came up in the Trump camp. Per one of my political sources that’s in politics and lives in DC.

We've had our fill of Texans in the White House for a while.
Abbott has a full plate now, he needs support, not a new job.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Abbott

Yeah, we need him there, holding onto the border.

DF
Abbott

Yeah, we need him there, holding onto the border.

DF
👍👍👍
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF

He's a liar. He said everyone knows Bidet is not the real President.

Not everyone knows that, especially the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew. wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF

He's a liar. He said everyone knows Bidet is not the real President.

Not everyone knows that, especially the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew. wink

LOL, you dumfùck, Vivek meant the election was stolen.

Not that it's a fake Biden in the WH.
Abbott is deep state. Remember what Trump said about him. Trump said he's a great guy, just as he did the Pres of Mexico.

Didn't Trump wish King Charles a successful reign, where the Grim Reaper made a showing at his coronation? I told youse guys then that Trump's endorsement was the Kiss of Death.

Just recently in a speech Trump made a strange reference to King Charles for no apparent reason.

Two days later the news came out the Pedophile is a dead man walking.

As Q said, When do you take out the King?

Queen protects the King."

Queen E died. Now the Pedophile is being taken out.

"None who played the game will walk away from this."
That's right jag, no one escapes the grim reaper. Some have a long time left, 75 year-olds generally don't.

Apparently that's news to some of us.
I am surprised that Glenn Youngkin isn't getting mentioned, as a VP pick more often.

If there was a guy with the Charisma, Aptitude and Policies that align well with Trump's own it is his.

I think he is in play not only for VP, but also very capable to be President for a following 8 years, giving the republicans 12 consecutive years to run the table.
FBI Special Agent Herschel Walker!

MAGA!
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I am surprised that Glenn Youngkin isn't getting mentioned, as a VP pick more often.

If there was a guy with the Charisma, Aptitude and Policies that align well with Trump's own it is his.

I think he is in play not only for VP, but also very capable to be President for a following 8 years, giving the republicans 12 consecutive years to run the table.

After Youngkin finishes his term as Governor, we will know more. As of now....leave him as Gov., he's doing right by Va.
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
Nope.

DF
I was surprised by the amount of support by the guys on here after all of the talk about England voting in ragheads as mayors.
I don’t trust Vivek
Why not?

DF
Nope.

DF
I don't trust vivek anymore or less than Haley or Gabard
or nevermind that faker Obama they are barely Americans that don't come from American stock. We've had enough of that chit, any of the allready primaried out pres candidates will be concentrating on succeeding Trump don't need that either. In SD we need Noem to finish her last 2 years then primary against Rounds for the senate. How to pick a conservative with a business background as to political is the trick. Byron Donald's might do that. Lots of its ands and maybe. I think it's moot Trump has either picked or knows who he will pick and all this speculation don't mean jackchit..mb
I like Byron Donald. Articulate and principled. He doesn’t suffer fools kindly, doesn’t take prisoners. Scorched Earth Byron; go gettem, dude. You da man…..

DF
Originally Posted by 257Bob

Outside of Reagan/Bush - when has that happened?

Not in my lifetime.
Candice Owens will be old enough by election time.......
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I think it's moot Trump has either picked or knows who he will pick and all this speculation don't mean jackchit..mb

Yeah well speculation is always kinda fun.
Katie Britt.

dave

My people called me last night.
They changed there minds..

dave
Katie Britt.

dave

She didn’t do herself any favors with her rebuttal presentation last night in my opinion. It was painful to watch.
Katie Britt.

dave

dave

I believe it.
Abbott

Gov. Abbott has already said, "thanks, but no thanks" that he wants to stay on as Governor.
Noem or the New Yorker. He goes for looks first. DIdn’t get him anywhere with the last looker lawyer he hired.
I don’t trust Vivek

Do you really trust any of them?

I don't.

I'd have to stay home if I could only vote for people I trust!
Katie Britt.

dave

dave

That’s thrice.

Your people need to make up their minds.

lol
I’ve been on the Senate Conference Table .

The Judiciary Table ..

Hell I’ve been on all of them and as a Bonus I’m a Chicken Hawk and I Golf..

They don’t call me Off the Tee for Nothing..

And I’m going to be Emanuel VP cuz I’ve been Experienced ..

I’m not a Tri Sexual or Bi

Ya

But You Will ..
Hard pass on Noem

[Linked Image from voxday.net]
I hate it when Rich White People play the Race Card.
Tulsi

Tulsi

Tulsi!!!!
I am expecting someone we all know but are overlooking.
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
You could well be right.

Don't ya know, the Trumpster will get the most mileage out of it, make a big deal out of it.

So, he could surprise us all, would be classic Trump, the master showman.

DF
You could well be right.

Don't ya know, the Trumpster will get the most mileage out of it, make a big deal out of it.

DF
Judge Judy?
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?
She’d set’em straight and in a hurry.

DF
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

DF
Ha, she’s an actress
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

DF
Ha, she’s an actress

So?

Trump's a TV star too.
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

if he selects judge judy I wont vote for him.....bob
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

DF

jfc, she ENDORSED the dot Indian, Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

DF
Ha, she’s an actress

So?

Trump's a TV star too.
So was Reagan.

DF
Originally Posted by add
You could well be right.

DF
Judge Judy?

DF

jfc, she ENDORSED the dot Indian, Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley

Well, scheidt.

Maybe Judge Joe Brown?
I’am thinking Scott, good name recognition, black man, from a somewhat southern state.
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.
In a flash it was revealed: J.D. Vance!
Attorney General: Vivek
Secretary of Defense: Douglas Macgregor
Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

And I got a Whore Chest Full Yankee Dollars ..

I can play Footsie in a Beltway Rest Stop ..

Ya

I’m the Total Beltway Package ..
[quote]She’d set’em straight and in a hurry.
/quote]
No she would not, Liberal Jew, Bloomburg supporter. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
[quote]She’d set’em straight and in a hurry.
/quote]
No she would not, Liberal Jew, Bloomburg supporter. miles
Reportedly a Lebanese Catholic.

At least that’s what’s on line.

DF
Originally Posted by Mohall57
I’am thinking Scott, good name recognition, black man, from a somewhat southern state.

I believe this is who he will choose also.
Originally Posted by Japlvr

Paint him in White Face and he could pass for Pence
[quote]Reportedly a Lebanese Catholic.
/quote]
On Her TV show She uses a lot words that I always took to be Jewish. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
[quote]Reportedly a Lebanese Catholic.
/quote]
On Her TV show She uses a lot words that I always took to be Jewish. miles
Could be where she’s from, where she grew up.

DF

I don't deny what you wrote, just have a feeling that is who Trump will pick.
He will never pick Nikkkkiiiii.

Once a Back Stabber always a Back Stabber. Trump is way too smart for pick a back stabbing witch. I keep laughing about her dripple about it will either be her or Kaamellllla. She can never say that she has never lost in an election again lol

A woman would be a great pick in order to garner the female votes. Noem would fit that bill nicely. Plus he likes young hotties, which she is one.

There are also a myriad of male picks that would be a great choice. If I were Trump I would ask Younkin, because unlike Pence, he is Presidential material and can run in the next cycle and win, giving Republicans years of control.

If Trump picks Scott or anyone from the DC Gene Pool, it will be clear that he has NOT Learned his lesson.

If Trump picks Scott or anyone from the DC Gene Pool, it will be clear that he has NOT Learned his lesson.

Who do you suggest?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm guessing Kristi Noem.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

In 16 when Trump ran/won, my through was Carson should have been his VP. Kind of a ying/yang thing. Carson is so calm, cool, collected, that he would level Trump out.
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Steve doesn’t suggest anything…ever. All he does is bitch, piss and moan about everything everyone does. It’s easier to criticize every single decision than it is to find anything positive about Trump’s choices for the future. For Steve to make a suggestion rather than bitch after the fact would mean that he has to actually use his last 4 remaining brain cells…Back in 2020 when Steve was really on his anti-Trump tour criticizing President Trump for things like the weather in Malaysia and blaming Trump for not making the Sierra Nevadas taller I referred to Steve…or was it Bristoe?….nah it was Steve, as Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. His constant refrain was “it’ll never work”….😀

Tim Scott, from what I’ve seen, read and heard is a great pic for VP. He’s intelligent, well-spoken, even tempered and I believe he’s loyal. He seems to genuinely like President Trump and vice versa…..I’ve also noticed that he defers to President Trump when they’re together instead of jostling for position in anticipation of his political future. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

Simply having been to DC does NOT automatically make one a DC insider.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
In a flash it was revealed: J.D. Vance!
Attorney General: Vivek
Secretary of Defense: Douglas Macgregor

J.D is a newcomer to team Trump after spending the first half of his political career as a Never Trumpster. Just because he can tell which way the wind blows doesn’t mean he’s a good choice for VP.

Vivek would be a good choice for AG as would Kash Patel

SecDef is a PERFECT fit for Erik Prince!
Don't ever need another black in the Whitehouse ever or in line for it. Far as that goes any 1 generation American either.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Steve doesn’t suggest anything…ever. All he does is bitch, piss and moan about everything everyone does. It’s easier to criticize every single decision than it is to find anything positive about Trump’s choices for the future. For Steve to make a suggestion rather than bitch after the fact would mean that he has to actually use his last 4 remaining brain cells…Back in 2020 when Steve was really on his anti-Trump tour criticizing President Trump for things like the weather in Malaysia and blaming Trump for not making the Sierra Nevadas taller I referred to Steve…or was it Bristoe?….nah it was Steve, as Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. His constant refrain was “it’ll never work”….😀

Tim Scott, from what I’ve seen, read and heard is a great pic for VP. He’s intelligent, well-spoken, even tempered and I believe he’s loyal. He seems to genuinely like President Trump and vice versa…..I’ve also noticed that he defers to President Trump when they’re together instead of jostling for position in anticipation of his political future. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

Who’s the other South Carolina Senator that’s never been Married..

Ya

You ain’t see Nothing Yet

Get Ready for Believing in the VP ..

Kash Patel by far the Best Pick for AG

Knows his way around knows what they did to Emanuel and He’s a Bull Dawg

That’s why Emanuel won’t pick Him for AG .

Emanuel loves him some K Street Harvard Yale Trash for AG
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

steve....he is trying to convince everyone to give up. voting is futile . steve is a snake in the grass . I believe he is a dem working against us.....bob
Stevie is a dumfuk
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Here is a link to my posts. 2020 starts on page 576 and ends on page 440.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/5704

That's 236 pages of hate Trump and criticizing Trump for everything, posts.

Surely you could take 1 minute out of your day to find these posts you speak of without any effort at all. I mean how hard can it be, If as you say, I criticized Trump so often in 2020 it is referred to as my "Anti-Trump Tour".

If not, then you are no different than Biden and the MSM, puking out libelous lies without the balls to back up your statement with facts.

PS,

Let me write your response for you.

"I'm not going to waste my time, bla, bla, bla, bla, on a POS like you. I don't have to prove anything to you. Bla, Bla, Bla.

Proving you are no different than the ladies on The View.
Tim Scott voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, nuff said.
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Colonel Douglas Macgregor

Ya

But I voted for Every Left Wing Nut Job Jurist that the Derby Donkey named Mitch told me to Vote For ..

When I’m VP Emanuel’s Ear will be Bent My Way and I’ll be smelling money on one of those fake Book Deals you know like the Jersey Beluga got but mine will be YOUGE ..

Maybe a Second Multi Million Dollar House that I take Multiple Home Equity Lines on that Someone else pays off .

BIGLY ..
Originally Posted by akrange

Ya

But I voted for Every Left Wing Nut Job Jurist that the Derby Donkey named Mitch told me to Vote For ..

When I’m VP Emanuel’s Ear will be Bent My Way and I’ll be smelling money on one of those fake Book Deals you know like the Jersey Beluga got but mine will be YOUGE ..

Maybe a Second Multi Million Dollar House that I take Multiple Home Equity Lines on that Someone else pays off .

BIGLY ..

ICYMI

. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

One of the dumbest posts of the year.

Being inside DC for over 10 years, does not make one a DC Insider, laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.
Don't ever need another black in the Whitehouse ever or in line for it. Far as that goes any 1 generation American either.

I like your thinking...I would however add 'woman' to that list.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.
Originally Posted by shootem

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.
So he is capable of doing the right thing and still avoiding The Wrath of the Deep State, how so?

Trump tried that and look what they have done to him, his family, his businesses and to those that supported him.

Not going to happen
Cry me a River 4102. If RP gets in he won’t be obliging any “deep state”. That commitment to the position would make him a target and I’m sure he realizes it. Your analogy to Trump makes no sense. DJ having to deal with adversity doesn’t exclude him running again for potus and that same adversity awaits anyone else on the ticket. Whomever is offered and accepts the candidacy for VP will be fully aware of the battle that awaits. Anyone any sex any color any anything. Just because a fight is coming doesn’t mean the qualified should not run for office.
Rand voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, he is a Party First Loyalist, not a true America First politician.

Wake Up
Oh wow

Does that include someone like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder? The VP is essentially a figure head. Doesn't do much. The objective is to win and if Tim Scott can achieve that, then he should be the VP. Personally, I like Rand Paul or Vivek.
I’m awake and alert. Find someone without a fault. RP has spoken out plenty. And he has no love for the turtle king of the swamp.
Rand voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, he is a Party First Loyalist, not a true America First politician.

Wake Up

Complete bullschit from you, as usual.
Don’t stroke out Tardqueen
Tulsi

Tulsi

Tulsi!!!!

She has a history of embracing far-Left positions, including virulent anti-second amendment.
Don’t stroke out Tardqueen

Trying hard not to, but the idiocy I read on this forum makes it difficult not too! wink
I’m awake and alert. Find someone without a fault. RP has spoken out plenty. And he has no love for the turtle king of the swamp.

RP is a strict Constitutionalist and very principled. I'd take him for VP in a New York minute.
Unfortunately if we don’t play the Democrat way we will lose. This means picking someone who can help deliver minority votes.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

RP is a strict Constitutionalist and very principled. I'd take him for VP in a New York minute.

From what I read the unanimous senate vote was procedural and concerned congressional sessions. Apparently congress uses that type vote to keep its oversight over appointees. It’s happened to both parties including Obama.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Unfortunately if we don’t play the Democrat way we will lose. This means picking someone who can help deliver minority votes.

That’s not to be forgotten. But what minority member? Tough question when you consider the possibility the vp may end up being potus.

I like the way he worked over Fauci. Didn't take much off him, especially the "I am science" B.S.

And he couldn't pull, "I'm the big doctor" thing on Paul, who's a doctor himself.

DF
Originally Posted by bluefish

Yeah, but if the worst should ever happen, God forbid, then we will be ruled by a minority person again...the decline of the rule of law, trampling of the Constitution, defiance of Oath of Allegiance that we have suffered under since the coming of the black messiah in 2008 through to this day...(Obama gang is still calling the shots for the senile figurehead)...that decline will continue accelerated, unless there is someone of color of the caliber of Thomas, Elder, Sowell...very rare birds indeed.
Remember, Herman Cain received no great groundswell of approval from the black community. It's an urban myth. Unless pop culture, Hollywood and the news media endorse a black Republican...there are no votes to be gained.
Be nice if some liberal would run as a third party, and pull off votes.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Wabi jfc

Wake Up

Complete bullschit from you, as usual.
Wrong, every Senator all 100 voted to block Trump from making recess appointments in 2017.

This parliamentary action by the Senate required a unanimous vote.

All it would have taken for Trump to make recess appointments of cabinet members of his choosing instead of Swampers like Wray and Barr would have been ONE, count ‘em, ONE Republican Senator to vote NO.

Instead each and every one of them voted to stop Trump from draining the Swamp.

Now, go play in the traffic, you don’t vote so fuqk off.
Hopefully Kristi Noem or Tulsi Gabbard…
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Hobby Lobby

There are NO LIBERALS

There are Only Marxist/Maoist and You who support their Marxist Agenda
Yesterday’s liberal is now a centrist.

Today’s liberal is a communist/globalist.

The goal posts have been moved.

DF
Knowing trump he wont listen to his advisors and will pick another pence like nothing character so he is not over shadowed in any way.
Emanuel going pick someone who’s been on Every Conference Table in Senate ..

Someone that can Swallow all the Guff on Capital Hill and get the Hard Job Done..

And He has to be able to play Golf

And know how to use a Ball Washer

Ya

Your Intuition is Right ..

It’s a Bitch but ain’t the One Your think’n Of..
8 pages in and there are still some of you spouting off for Tulsi. F ucks sake, our side is a train wreck
8 pages in and there are still some of you spouting off for Tulsi. F ucks sake, our side is a train wreck
Let’s hope the guy that is eventually going to make this decision is not so delusional.
Originally Posted by RLA

This year, I don't think Donald Trump has to worry about minority votes. It appears they are pretty much fed up with the democRATs. I guess they are tired of being "used".

kwg

I don't know - people are all hot on Col McGregor and he was very pro-regime change in Iraq at the start of the war. Campfire is fickle.
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Knowing trump he wont listen to his advisors and will pick another pence like nothing character so he is not over shadowed in any way.

Unfortunately, I suspect you are correct.

I don't know - people are all hot on Col McGregor and he was very pro-regime change in Iraq at the start of the war. Campfire is fickle.
Good point, so who would you like to see as Trump’s second chair.
Let’s hope the guy that is eventually going to make this decision is not so delusional.
Fingers crossed!

Good point, so who would you like to see as Trump’s second chair.

I literally do not care. Why? Because it's unlikely that whomever selected wins in 28 given the nature of our country and the purple nature of swing states. There's no one he could realistically select that would keep me from voting for him or alternatively vote for Biden.

I don’t like McGregor at all. The absolute wrong guy for the job.
Katie Britt just captured a major endorsement for Trump’s VP from top Senate Republican Mit Romney.

Now why the hell would Mittens do this?

My guess is that Britt might actually be Trump’s pick and the Republican Establishment found out. They are now using the most hated Republican in DC Romney to derail Trump by approving of his VP selection.

If Trump does select her, this endorsement will prolly piss off more people than selecting Haley would have.
Originally Posted by Calvin

McGregor it is then.
I don't want any of these as VP.....

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

I could live with any of these....

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul
I thought this thread question was who do you think Trump will pick, not who do you hope he will pick. My
Original post was to the former question not the latter.
Originally Posted by Calvin

What specifically do you not like about McGregor?
Is there a single voter who would vote for Trump because of his VP pick, but otherwise not vote for him?

The answer is no. VP's don't pull votes.

I do agree, that if chosen correctly, this is a launch pad for 2028 president campaign which will start in under two years.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul

Hi Dixie_Rebel, just curious, could you live with Gen Younkin as his VP?
Someone who is not a politician.....not another Pence type swamp creature and there are few to choose from....MacGregor would be my top pick, he's not a politician, but I doubt he's interested.

I don't consider President Trump a politician in the truest sense... the old adage "how can you tell when a politician is lying"? Answer; "when he opens his mouth"

MAGA!
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Someone who is not a politician.....not another Pence type swamp creature and there are few to choose from....MacGregor would be my top pick, he's not a politician, but I doubt he's interested.

I don't consider President Trump a politician in the truest sense... the old adage "how can you tell when a politician is lying"? Answer; "when he opens his mouth"

MAGA!
Definition of a Politician.

Someone that enters into the political spectrum with little to no real net worth.

While representing their constituents their net worth miraculously and exponentially grows into tens of millions, even hundreds of million despite the fact that their salaries for the job they were hired to do is minimal.

Trump is the only “politician “ in the History of the world to enter office with more wealth than when he left.

Oh, and for those of you that like Scott, check out his current net worth
Sarah Huckabee.
Takes No “sh*t
Probably won’t take position if offered.

Hmmm?

You mean something might happen and folks like

LBJ

Agnew

and heaven forbid......................Al Gore

might be president?
Originally Posted by buntingmiester
Sarah Huckabee.
Takes No “sh*t
Probably won’t take position if offered.
She has already said no, she staying to do the work as Governor for now
RFK Jr is thinking of Aaron Rodgers as his running mate.

X link

NY Times

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul

I'm not a fan of Youngkin. I don't believe he is a true conservative, nor do I believe he is fiscally responsible. I don't fully trust guys who wear sweaters and vest either. lol

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul

I'm not a fan of Youngkin. I don't believe he is a true conservative, nor do I believe he is fiscally responsible. I don't fully trust guys who wear sweaters and vest either. lol

lol, I don't trust Turtleneck wearers
lol, I don't trust Turtleneck wearers

Fugging creepy for sure.........It's foreskin for a dickhead......
Nothing is more funny than a bunch of posers trying to be important. When Kristi needs help, she knows who to call…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yeah well she dials me up for booty calls
© 24hourcampfire