Home
Michael Whatley, Lara Trump Unanimously Elected to Lead the RNC; Will Things Change Now?

....Michael Whatley and Lara Trump were unanimously elected to replace them.

Since McDaniel supports Whatley so strongly, many observers have wondered if there will really be any change at the RNC or if the misplaced spending priorities, use of crony consultants instead of folks who can actually get the job done, and fundraising failures will continue.

Fortunately, with this restructuring Trump is bringing in Chris LaCivita as COO, and several RNC members who spoke with RedState on condition of anonymity expressed confidence that LaCivita will bring back the fiscal responsibility that's been missing. To do that, LaCivita will have to butt heads with Richard Walters, McDaniels' former chief of staff and current senior advisor, who is not resigning and who has been in charge of vendor contracts for years.

Walters is also overseeing vendor contracts for the 2024 RNC Convention. The Convention has its own CEO and staff, but they were all selected by Walters and McDaniel and, according to a source within the RNC, are generally Walters' friends.

As of a week ago, that source told RedState that Walters does not plan on leaving the RNC and that, "If Richard Walters stays or is not forced to leave with Ronna, nothing will change.

Richard Walters began his career at the lowest rungs of the Republican National Committee when he was 23. Now, at 30, he’s the RNC chief of staff, earning far more than any other official there, including his boss, the chairwoman, and the top officials at the Democratic National Committee.

The rich compensation might have raised eyebrows — but for the fact that the RNC obscured it. Last year, Walters earned a salary of $238,266, but the party paid him an additional $135,000 through a shell company he established in December 2018 called Red Wave Strategies.

At least 10 additional former RNC staffers are now being paid large sums as RNC vendors

....one RNC member who attended told RedState they were told that "Monday is going to be bloody" at the RNC building and multiple firings are anticipated.

Red State - More Here

Larua Trump Remarks Video here

Chris LaCivita new RNC COO is also Senior Advisor to the President Trump Campaign
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Richard Walters - RNC Chief of Staff - Swamp Rat in charge of Contracts $$$

Harmeet Dhillon is a Fraud - She needs to be booted from the RNC
She's been Raping the RNC Piggy Bank for Years - Millions $$$ - Does Nothing

Originally Posted by SupFoo
Fortunately, with this restructuring Trump is bringing in Chris LaCivita as COO, and several RNC members who spoke with RedState on condition of anonymity expressed confidence that LaCivita will bring back the fiscal responsibility that's been missing. To do that, LaCivita will have to butt heads with Richard Walters, McDaniels' former chief of staff and current senior advisor, who is not resigning and who has been in charge of vendor contracts for years.

Walters is also overseeing vendor contracts for the 2024 RNC Convention. The Convention has its own CEO and staff, but they were all selected by Walters and McDaniel and, according to a source within the RNC, are generally Walters' friends.

Richard Walters began his career at the lowest rungs of the Republican National Committee when he was 23. Now, at 30, he’s the RNC chief of staff, earning far more than any other official there, including his boss, the chairwoman, and the top officials at the Democratic National Committee.

The rich compensation might have raised eyebrows — but for the fact that the RNC obscured it. Last year, Walters earned a salary of $238,266, but the party paid him an additional $135,000 through a shell company he established in December 2018 called Red Wave Strategies.

Sounds similar to Wayne La Pierre and that whole schittshow of vendors/lawyers getting way too much money.
Sounds like it's time to reincarnate Trump's favorite phrase- - - - -YOU'RE FIRED!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sounds similar to Wayne La Pierre and that whole schittshow of vendors/lawyers getting way too much money.

EXACTLY!!!!

Put Paul on ignore - cleans up the thread nicely.

EXACTLY!!!!

Thanks for the info.

I was going to ask The Fire Hive, now that Trump is almost in charge of the RNC, when is the right time, if ever, to support him and Laura financially.

I’m getting text and email from Trump and Laura asking for RNC donations, saying they need our help to accomplish their goals, especially Election Integrity.

Thoughts?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thoughts?

Wait until Tuesday to give it some thought.
Thoughts?

Wait until Tuesday to give it some thought.
Sounds good
So easy to spend other people's money, eh RNC?

They haven't received a dime from me in years. I don't donate to the Uniparty.

EXACTLY!!!!

How jaguaresque of you - far better for the echo chamber when you silence all your critics.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

EXACTLY!!!!

How jaguaresque of you - far better for the echo chamber when you silence all your critics.
Paul’s not a critic, he’s a child crying because people here post current events and politics. He wants this to be about Bicycling and home economics.

EXACTLY!!!!

Amen.

Fake Wolverine is still butt hurt. Chickenshit still won't reveal his location. Seattle, with a man bun is my guess.

Originally Posted by BMT
Amen.

No pile-on would be complete without the Queen of Cliches - BMT.

Foo you Big Meanie - We gonna Get You!!

Classic SupFoo, a picture. Is that a photo of your neighbors on your porch?
Originally Posted by BMT
Classic SupFoo, a picture. Is that a photo of your neighbors on your porch?

No. Acutally, your unhappy clients dissatisfied with your shoddy legal work.

Fake Wolverine is still butt hurt. Chickenshit still won't reveal his location. Seattle, with a man bun is my guess.

You should stick to cut and paste.
LOL
You should probably stick to cut and paste.

It's copy and paste Moron. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

I agree. If only he left some dots to connect to reveal what state he lives in.
Richard Walters - RNC Chief of Staff - Swamp Rat in charge of Contracts $$$

Looks like one of Biden's kids.
You should probably stick to cut and paste.

It's copy and paste Moron. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

I asked him.

He said you must have been one of the kids who ate a lot of paste.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Based on their public statements and speeches, all money will go towards Trump's legal fees and his reelection. Which means every other GOP candidate from state to national will be left to fend for themselves, if we lose the Senate & House this cycle the Trump will have zero power in office(just like Obama's 2nd term).

They may as well rename the RNC the TNC.
I’m getting text and email from Trump and Laura asking for RNC donations, saying they need our help to accomplish their goals, especially Election Integrity.

Join the club. But check this out........

Absolutely Stunning Data Point: The MAGA Movement Supporting Donald Trump Took the RNC from 3 Million to 50 Million E-Mail Subscribers

I always knew the number was YUGE because of the 2016 reaction of Reince Priebus; however, I never fathomed the scale of Trump’s donor base was this much bigger than the RNC.

The number of email-subscribers, specific financial supporters who ultimately create the donor outreach list, is a closely held datapoint by the RNC and DNC and yet surfaces buried in a discussion by outgoing RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel. Check this out (emphasis mine):

Politico – […] McDaniel briefly became emotional when she discussed her family’s support after Trump chose her to take the role as RNC chair. And she lauded changes made at the party while she was in charge, including the creation of the WinRed online fundraising platform, growing the RNC’s email list from 3 million to 50 million subscribers and “engaging minority voters and bringing them into the party.” McDaniel cited GOP gains in 2022 with Asian, Hispanic and Black voters ......

When candidate Trump became the presumptive nominee (2016), and after he secured the required number of delegates, the procedural process within the RNC/candidate agreement required the winning nominee to turn over his donor files.

You might well remember how suddenly Reince Priebus went from reluctantly accepting Trump, to being an extraordinarily enthusiastic supporter of candidate Trump’s policies. Within weeks the RNC essentially allowed team Trump to write the entire 2016 platform; it was a rather stunning shift in position for Priebus and the RNC that could only be explained by the RNC chair seeing something extraordinary in the data.

Well, that admission by Ronna McDaniel well explains the scale of that data transfer. Prior to the era of MAGA and Trump, the RNC had a registered subscriber/donor list of around 3 million small donors. Today, thanks to the MAGA movement and the support network of small donors that assembled with Trump, that number is now 50 million.

Jumpin’ ju-ju bones. From 3 to 50 million, all because of Donald Trump. Wow.

Yeah, with that context as the backdrop, the recent RNC acquiescence to Donald Trump makes a ton of sense.

(Via Politico) – Donald Trump cemented his control of the Republican National Committee on Friday......

Essentially the RNC of Bush, Romney and the corporate Republican apparatus is dead. The MAGA grassroots movement is now in control.

No wonder the Deep State is scared!

Hat Tip: Sundance and more here

President Trump ROCKS !!!

Foo I have my doubts that the RNC of Bush, Romney and the deep state is actually dead.

It’s a nice thought but I have my reservations on its obituary seeing as how the deep state encompasses more than just the USA.

If we lose the senate and the house we’re screwed no matter what Trump attempts to do (in only 4 years).

In and of itself that’s not a pretty picture and I believe that this (Congress) is where the deep state will heavily invest.

Jmo

I sure enjoyed your post, though.
GAL!
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Foo I have my doubts that the RNC of Bush, Romney and the deep state is actually dead.
It’s a nice thought but I have my reservations on its obituary seeing as how the deep state encompasses more than just the USA.
If we lose the senate and the house we’re screwed no matter what Trump attempts to do (in only 4 years).
In and of itself that’s not a pretty picture and I believe that this (Congress) is where the deep state will heavily invest.
Jmo

50 million? Ya, we got 'em by the nuts. All we have to do is squeeze.

Trump knows Congress is critical, suspect that was the urgency in seizing control of the RNC.

Probably out on a limb here, but Trump's recent meeting with Elon and "some Big Donors" might have been to lay the cards on the table about gaining control of Congress. And other stuff...... Gonna take money, effort and good candidates.
Jmo

50 million? Ya, we got 'em by the nuts. All we have to do is squeeze.

Trump knows Congress is critical, suspect that was the urgency in seizing control of the RNC.

Probably out on a limb here, but Trump's recent meeting with Elon and "some Big Donors" might have been to lay the cards on the table about gaining control of Congress. And other stuff......

I don’t think you’re too far out on a limb at all. Trump fully knows the power of Congress and what that bodes for him. Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

One thing that I think is for sure and that’s we’ve never seen AI used like it’s about to be employed with this election especially with the congressional seats.

Again, Jmo
Things are looking up, but I still have reservations about Whatley, he was a player in the Bush Dynasty.

That tattoo is hard to remove.
Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

Seizing control of the RNC was like overrunning the capital city of your enemy. Enormously demoralizing and in this case at least, an extraordinary practical move. It was the flag going up on Mount Suribachi.

The Bush, Romney, Cheney, McCain cartels all now on suicide watch.
Things are looking up, but I still have reservations about Whatley, he was a player in the Bush Dynasty.

He knows where the bodies are buried. Laura is probably spending the week-end waterboarding him.

Think he's more of a figurehead. Chris LaCivita and Laura will be running the show.
I hope it is. Lets run this thing like they want to win. Lots of meat left on the table with seats the Republicans could have won in 2022.
Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

Seizing control of the RNC was like overrunning the capital city of your enemy. Enormously demoralizing and in this case at least, an extraordinary practical move. It was the flag going up on Mount Suribachi.

Let’s hope that the voters favoring Trump actually turn out to vote and not fall into apathy which is a big part of how we got where we now are with our backs to the wall.

Yep. The deep state is fully entrenched.

Still large individual war chests administered by the establishment repubs. 500 million? Those guys will flex come election time.
Originally Posted by Morewood

I hear you Morewood. They haven't gotten a penny from me since a couple days before the 2020 Steal.
I'd prefer to see it become a Night of the Long Knives.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Still large individual war chests administered by the establishment repubs. 500 million? Those guys will flex come election time.

This is what concerns me about the congressional elections. They were more than willing to burn through cash with Nikki Haley and it was significant.

You can just about bet that they’ll pull out all of the stops real soon.

EXACTLY!!!!

Thanks for the info.

I was going to ask The Fire Hive, now that Trump is almost in charge of the RNC, when is the right time, if ever, to support him and Laura financially.

Thoughts?

Don't give to Win'Red..You'll be getting them pestering you for money with 5-8 texts a day from every R candidate in the country.

Texting STOP just makes them use another phone number.

I hope they all go to Hell..

Then when you try to call them they ask your zip code and cut you off after saying they don't have your zip code on record when they got your money from the same code.

Low life scum.
They Call it a “Bloodbath at the RNC” as Team Trump Begin Cutting 60 Staff Jobs

Told you so.

BMT is crying himself to sleep tonight.

Good start......keep going!
© 24hourcampfire