A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Richard Walters - RNC Chief of Staff - Swamp Rat in charge of Contracts $$$
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks like one of Biden's kids.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/09/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You should probably stick to cut and paste.

It's copy and paste Moron. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

I asked him.

He said you must have been one of the kids who ate a lot of paste.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
So easy to spend other people's money, eh RNC?

They haven't received a dime from me in years. I don't donate to the Uniparty.

Based on their public statements and speeches, all money will go towards Trump's legal fees and his reelection. Which means every other GOP candidate from state to national will be left to fend for themselves, if we lose the Senate & House this cycle the Trump will have zero power in office(just like Obama's 2nd term).

They may as well rename the RNC the TNC.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
I’m getting text and email from Trump and Laura asking for RNC donations, saying they need our help to accomplish their goals, especially Election Integrity.

Join the club. But check this out........

Absolutely Stunning Data Point: The MAGA Movement Supporting Donald Trump Took the RNC from 3 Million to 50 Million E-Mail Subscribers

I always knew the number was YUGE because of the 2016 reaction of Reince Priebus; however, I never fathomed the scale of Trump’s donor base was this much bigger than the RNC.

The number of email-subscribers, specific financial supporters who ultimately create the donor outreach list, is a closely held datapoint by the RNC and DNC and yet surfaces buried in a discussion by outgoing RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel. Check this out (emphasis mine):

Politico – […] McDaniel briefly became emotional when she discussed her family’s support after Trump chose her to take the role as RNC chair. And she lauded changes made at the party while she was in charge, including the creation of the WinRed online fundraising platform, growing the RNC’s email list from 3 million to 50 million subscribers and “engaging minority voters and bringing them into the party.” McDaniel cited GOP gains in 2022 with Asian, Hispanic and Black voters ......

When candidate Trump became the presumptive nominee (2016), and after he secured the required number of delegates, the procedural process within the RNC/candidate agreement required the winning nominee to turn over his donor files.

You might well remember how suddenly Reince Priebus went from reluctantly accepting Trump, to being an extraordinarily enthusiastic supporter of candidate Trump’s policies. Within weeks the RNC essentially allowed team Trump to write the entire 2016 platform; it was a rather stunning shift in position for Priebus and the RNC that could only be explained by the RNC chair seeing something extraordinary in the data.

Well, that admission by Ronna McDaniel well explains the scale of that data transfer. Prior to the era of MAGA and Trump, the RNC had a registered subscriber/donor list of around 3 million small donors. Today, thanks to the MAGA movement and the support network of small donors that assembled with Trump, that number is now 50 million.

Jumpin’ ju-ju bones. From 3 to 50 million, all because of Donald Trump. Wow.

Yeah, with that context as the backdrop, the recent RNC acquiescence to Donald Trump makes a ton of sense.

(Via Politico) – Donald Trump cemented his control of the Republican National Committee on Friday......

Essentially the RNC of Bush, Romney and the corporate Republican apparatus is dead. The MAGA grassroots movement is now in control.

No wonder the Deep State is scared!

Hat Tip: Sundance and more here

President Trump ROCKS !!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Foo I have my doubts that the RNC of Bush, Romney and the deep state is actually dead.

It’s a nice thought but I have my reservations on its obituary seeing as how the deep state encompasses more than just the USA.

If we lose the senate and the house we’re screwed no matter what Trump attempts to do (in only 4 years).

In and of itself that’s not a pretty picture and I believe that this (Congress) is where the deep state will heavily invest.

Jmo

I sure enjoyed your post, though.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
GAL!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Foo I have my doubts that the RNC of Bush, Romney and the deep state is actually dead.
It’s a nice thought but I have my reservations on its obituary seeing as how the deep state encompasses more than just the USA.
If we lose the senate and the house we’re screwed no matter what Trump attempts to do (in only 4 years).
In and of itself that’s not a pretty picture and I believe that this (Congress) is where the deep state will heavily invest.
Jmo

50 million? Ya, we got 'em by the nuts. All we have to do is squeeze.

Trump knows Congress is critical, suspect that was the urgency in seizing control of the RNC.

Probably out on a limb here, but Trump's recent meeting with Elon and "some Big Donors" might have been to lay the cards on the table about gaining control of Congress. And other stuff...... Gonna take money, effort and good candidates.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/09/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jmo

50 million? Ya, we got 'em by the nuts. All we have to do is squeeze.

Trump knows Congress is critical, suspect that was the urgency in seizing control of the RNC.

Probably out on a limb here, but Trump's recent meeting with Elon and "some Big Donors" might have been to lay the cards on the table about gaining control of Congress. And other stuff......

I don’t think you’re too far out on a limb at all. Trump fully knows the power of Congress and what that bodes for him. Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

One thing that I think is for sure and that’s we’ve never seen AI used like it’s about to be employed with this election especially with the congressional seats.

Again, Jmo

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Things are looking up, but I still have reservations about Whatley, he was a player in the Bush Dynasty.

That tattoo is hard to remove.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

Seizing control of the RNC was like overrunning the capital city of your enemy. Enormously demoralizing and in this case at least, an extraordinary practical move. It was the flag going up on Mount Suribachi.

The Bush, Romney, Cheney, McCain cartels all now on suicide watch.

IC B3

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Things are looking up, but I still have reservations about Whatley, he was a player in the Bush Dynasty.

He knows where the bodies are buried. Laura is probably spending the week-end waterboarding him.

Think he's more of a figurehead. Chris LaCivita and Laura will be running the show.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/09/24.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I hope it is. Lets run this thing like they want to win. Lots of meat left on the table with seats the Republicans could have won in 2022.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Controlling the RNC even if momentary is a giant step especially with that 50 million number.

Seizing control of the RNC was like overrunning the capital city of your enemy. Enormously demoralizing and in this case at least, an extraordinary practical move. It was the flag going up on Mount Suribachi.

Let’s hope that the voters favoring Trump actually turn out to vote and not fall into apathy which is a big part of how we got where we now are with our backs to the wall.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yep. The deep state is fully entrenched.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Still large individual war chests administered by the establishment repubs. 500 million? Those guys will flex come election time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
So easy to spend other people's money, eh RNC?

They haven't received a dime from me in years. I don't donate to the Uniparty.

I hear you Morewood. They haven't gotten a penny from me since a couple days before the 2020 Steal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd prefer to see it become a Night of the Long Knives.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Still large individual war chests administered by the establishment repubs. 500 million? Those guys will flex come election time.

This is what concerns me about the congressional elections. They were more than willing to burn through cash with Nikki Haley and it was significant.

You can just about bet that they’ll pull out all of the stops real soon.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sounds similar to Wayne La Pierre and that whole schittshow of vendors/lawyers getting way too much money.

EXACTLY!!!!

Put Paul on ignore - cleans up the thread nicely.

Thanks for the info.

I was going to ask The Fire Hive, now that Trump is almost in charge of the RNC, when is the right time, if ever, to support him and Laura financially.

I’m getting text and email from Trump and Laura asking for RNC donations, saying they need our help to accomplish their goals, especially Election Integrity.

Thoughts?

Don't give to Win'Red..You'll be getting them pestering you for money with 5-8 texts a day from every R candidate in the country.

Texting STOP just makes them use another phone number.

I hope they all go to Hell..

Then when you try to call them they ask your zip code and cut you off after saying they don't have your zip code on record when they got your money from the same code.

Low life scum.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/12/24.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 7 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.